Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Open apology to OOM I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Open apology to OOM I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Open apology to OOM I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Open apology to OOM I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Open apology to OOM I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Open apology to OOM I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Open apology to OOM I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Open apology to OOM I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Open apology to OOM I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Open apology to OOM I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Open apology to OOM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Open apology to OOM I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Open apology to OOM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Open apology to OOM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Open apology to OOM I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Open apology to OOM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Open apology to OOM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Open apology to OOM I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Open apology to OOM I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Open apology to OOM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

Open apology to OOM

+10
1alaskan
LeeCountyNM
jbish422
az-tex
Purpleskyz
CaptnJerry
bigdaddytim
therealbutterfly
SEBtopdog
LookingAtTheHeavens
14 posters

Go down

Open apology to OOM Empty Open apology to OOM

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:26 pm

First I would like to say that I am doing this of my own volition. It has become obvious to me that I asm letting the discussion here get the better of me. I can't keep people from discussing things just because of my stupid feelings. I have always known of the possibility that the RV may be nothing more than well planned marketing, but I like to focus on what is positive rather than negative. I have no fear of false prophets, because I know the retribution for using the Lord's name to sin wil be far greater than the lawsuits or physical harm that may befall such people. I will now take my leave from this site and leave you all to discuss whatever you want. Sorry again.

God bless you people and take care.
Isaac

Last edited by LookingAtTheHeavens on Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ?)
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Open apology to OOM Empty Re: Open apology to OOM

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:30 pm

LookingAtTheHeavens: If you're still reading this thread, it sounds like you are still interested in getting facts about the dinar investment. If so, please go to www.changesxchange.com It's a great site originally put together by Miskebam, and it is all news based. No bashing, no drama, just facts and friendship. Hope to see you there!

Open apology to OOM Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Open apology to OOM Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:32 pm

So you let the actions of a few dictate your feelings about this site? Majority of the people on here are positive from what I have seen. Sorry you are leaving based on those few.

Open apology to OOM Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:03 pm

I will be the first to admit that I am one of the most negative folks out here. I would hate to know that I depressed you to the point of leaving. But, I feel it is my duty to interject my "counterpoint" in order to keep folks grounded. I have recieved many, many messages in the past from folks that have thanked me for my perspective. They appreciate the fact that the little shadow of doubt has kept them from spending grocery or rent money on dinar. I realize that everyone should know better than to even consider doing something so silly. However, we all know that there are those that bite every tidbit as fact and base their lives on it.

I for one am not willing to put all of my eggs in any one basket.

JMHO

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:09 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:So you let the actions of a few dictate your feelings about this site? Majority of the people on here are positive from what I have seen. Sorry you are leaving based on those few.

They feel that you, a few others and myself are the "neggies" because we try to educate and look for truths, instead of just sitting back accepting wild accusations as fact and drinking our Flavor-Aid like good little followers... But, Ditto TRB...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Open apology to OOM Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:20 pm

Such thin skin. Poor dear.

Bye Issac......

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Open apology to OOM 2245507099Open apology to OOM 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:36 pm

purpleskyz wrote:Such thin skin. Poor dear.

Bye Issac......

I don't have thin skin. I just realized that I have no place in the lop discussion because I chose to believe otherwise. It does figure when I come to see if any positive members come to see me off all I see are the loppers come to silently cheer and make backhanded comments. It's what I get for turning back like Lot's wife. Sigh...
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:40 pm

LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:

Bye Issac......

I don't have thin skin. I just realized that I have no place in the lop discussion because I chose to believe otherwise. It does figure when I come to see if any positive members come to see me off all I see are the loppers come to silently cheer and make backhanded comments. It's what I get for turning back like Lot's wife. Sigh...

I'm not sure where you are coming from here??? Who above do you consider being lopsters???

I don't think that there will be a lop, per say, but I wouldn't be surprised if they do a RI instead of an RV... either way, doesn't matter because we can't do a darn thing about it, anyway... 8)

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:43 pm

LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:

Bye Issac......

Last time I looked the "lop" discussions are a small part of the forums. There are TONS of things out there to discuss. If you cant figure out how to navigate thru the threads, I cant help you. And I really dont know where you come up with 'loppers are silently cheering and making backhanded comments'. If you are referring to me, I dont make backhanded comments. If you havent noticed, I am blunt and to the point and I dont hide anything. If I wanted you gone, I would say so.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jbish422 Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:44 pm

I can remember in high school ...maybe grade school..when someone left the room they would say.."Now don't talk about me when I am gone" kinda reminds me of that...whether good,bad indifferent..we are mostly all adults in here with a million different opinions and ideas..no one person usually agrees on everything or every subject...nor does any one know every answer usually just their own experience or opinion...hang in there we will soon be there ...

jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:10 pm

I am just wondering why you would feel the need to apologise for not returning here to begin with. You did nothing wrong.

Is it that you wanted to hear... PLEASE STAY?

You can believe in what you wish, as we all do. Maybe you should stay off of the boards altogether and just sign up to get an email if and when there ever is an rv. Adam Montana has an offer to do just that in case you needed to do that for your mental health.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Open apology to OOM 2245507099Open apology to OOM 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeCountyNM Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:10 pm

Like sands in the hour glass sooooooooo......... Blaaaaa... Blaaaa......Blaaaaa Glad you met us like the old Barber says "NEXT" RVRVRVRIRIRI YEEEEEE HAAAAA
LeeCountyNM
LeeCountyNM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:18 pm

purpleskyz wrote:I am just wondering why you would feel the need to apologise for not returning here to begin with. You did nothing wrong.

Is it that you wanted to hear... PLEASE STAY?

You can believe in what you wish, as we all do. Maybe you should stay off of the boards altogether and just sign up to get an email if and when there ever is an rv. Adam Montana has an offer to do just that in case you needed to do that for your mental health.

LOL!!! and they call me a smartie pants!!! (Nice, "G" rated version)
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:28 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:So you let the actions of a few dictate your feelings about this site? Majority of the people on here are positive from what I have seen. Sorry you are leaving based on those few.

They feel that you, a few others and myself are the "neggies" because we try to educate and look for truths, instead of just sitting back accepting wild accusations as fact and drinking our Flavor-Aid like good little followers... But, Ditto TRB...

CJ

CJ: I hope you don't think I'm one of "they" who believe you and RTB are neggies. Actually, I just stuck up for you in another thread. I think you both are realists. You do your research, and you share it with the rest of us. It's not always what we'd like to hear, but sometimes it's downright wonderful. We're all adults here (except for the puppies, of course) and should be able to read positives and negatives regarding the FACTS of the investment and come away with our own conclusions. So I salute you, sir.

P.S.--Your puppy is getting cuter and cuter.

Open apology to OOM Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Open apology to OOM Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:49 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:CJ: I hope you don't think I'm one of "they" who believe you and RTB are neggies. Actually, I just stuck up for you in another thread. I think you both are realists. You do your research, and you share it with the rest of us. It's not always what we'd like to hear, but sometimes it's downright wonderful. We're all adults here (except for the puppies, of course) and should be able to read positives and negatives regarding the FACTS of the investment and come away with our own conclusions. So I salute you, sir.

No dear, not at all... You have always been very nice to me... I was referring back to LookingAtTheHeavens... They have called TRB, a few others and myself "neggies" on more than one occasion, but it's no big deal to me. I refuse to let anyone rain on my parade! Very Happy Thank you sooo much for sticking up for us and also the compliment of my little boy... He is getting bigger everyday. I have to send Abby Ann some of the latest pics as I was supposed to this weekend but lost track of time...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Open apology to OOM Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:58 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:
CaptnJerry wrote:

CJ

CJ: I hope you don't think I'm one of "they" who believe you and RTB are neggies. Actually, I just stuck up for you in another thread. I think you both are realists. You do your research, and you share it with the rest of us. It's not always what we'd like to hear, but sometimes it's downright wonderful. We're all adults here (except for the puppies, of course) and should be able to read positives and negatives regarding the FACTS of the investment and come away with our own conclusions. So I salute you, sir.

I saw that and wanted to thank you for that SEB! I appreciate that you understand me. Hugs to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:50 pm

It would seem , by actions not words, that most members do not appreciate this site,

Everyday they, break the rules and claim it is within their right to free speech.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:22 pm

1alaskan wrote:It would seem , by actions not words, that most members do not appreciate this site,

Everyday they, break the rules and claim it is within their right to free speech.

Again, i am going to disagree with your use of the word "most". I think a FEW members are violators and if they are breaking the rules, then ban them. But I think MOST of the members here appreciate the site and follow the rules/
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:26 pm

We ban, and they reincarnate....the violators sometimes come back 5 6 even seven times or more under different names. It is difficult to keep up sometimes.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:27 pm

Once again, we disagree, you have not seen the childish things that admin/mods put up on a hourly basis.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:31 pm

I guess the best way to solve this is to follow the new rule #1:

THIS
IS OKIES HOUSE - IF YOU DON"T LIKE WHAT HE
OR HIS WINGMEN SAY - THEN YOU CAN LEAVE - IF YOU BASH THEY WILL BE
BANNED.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:38 pm

That will do it.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:09 pm

1alaskan wrote:Once again, we disagree, you have not seen the childish things that admin/mods put up on a hourly basis.

Yes, I do see what goes on and what you have to put up with. I was once admin for several years on DinarSpeculator and put up with alot, not only was i takin care of the forum but also the chatroom. So I know exactly what you have to deal with.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:12 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
1alaskan wrote:Once again, we disagree, you have not seen the childish things that admin/mods put up on a hourly basis.

Yes, I do see what goes on and what you have to put up with. I was once admin for several years on DinarSpeculator and put up with alot, not only was i takin care of the forum but also the chatroom. So I know exactly what you have to deal with.

Again we disagree, lets leave it at that.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:22 pm

ponee wrote:We ban, and they reincarnate....the violators sometimes come back 5 6 even seven times or more under different names. It is difficult to keep up sometimes.

Not anymore... NEW Membership is now closed...
there will be no.. turn around and sign back up Wink

Let the weeding begin!

:cheers:

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:24 pm

WHOOOAA! DUDE!!!!! I mean DUDETTE!!! I LOVE THE POWER OF GREEN CHOCOLATE !!!!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:28 pm

lol!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:00 pm

Call me weak, but I couldn't help but check back here. I see the turmoil between me and others have caused a great deal of stress to the mods for this to be happening. I will understand if I'm in line to be banned with my behavior, but I would ask to let me stay under the pretense that I won't post anymore and cause any problems. I still do like to come and read things, but I realize I can't debate these issues anymore because I am getting too emotional. Once again I would like to apologize to the mods.

This next apology comes after time to think about the people I haven't agreed with. I truly understand the pain and frustration you are feeling. I want to lash out as well and it turns out I did and it was uncalled for. I have been running through so many emotions lately and I feel like I'm coming apart at the seams. I just truly want us to all be happy and be able to go and do the Lords work, but lately I haven't proven to be a great vessel and I have also been responsible for hypocrisy when I try do my best to avoid that. I'm sorry if I've discredited anyones pain, loss, or fears. Regardless of whether we see this RV in our lifetimes, we and mostly I, need to stop waiting for the RV to bless the world and take the bull by the horns. I can do it without anything, but Jesus and I was a fool for ever forgetting that.

God bless us all in the name of Jesus Christ who died for our sins and may we all live and love in harmony as we should.

Isaac
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:16 pm

Isaac!!! Thank you... you wont be banned for that, not that you would have to begin with... I think that was the most heartfelt apology I have ever read... I also hope that you do not stop posting, if you feel you can not debate certain issues, then dont... but there are plenty of discussions on this site that are easily participated in... so many light hearts we have here.

I understand the emotions that come along with the wait, we have ALL lashed out at one time or another. Its the learning process of what you allow to control your emotions. When you stop listening to men... and only listen to God, makes the world of difference in how you take on any aspect of life.

I have had my patience tried more times than I care to mention, that in itself has been a blessing for me... the longer we go, the more easily the patience comes. If people plan their lives based on having a fat bank account tomorrow.. then of course its goint to cause some raw nerves... Taking a realistic approach is much better on you, especially if you have learned to turn everyday over to the Lord, and trust that some how, some way... His way ... He will get you through another day.

Thank you for your humbleness, its inspiring to say the least.

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by whoppertwins Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:46 am

wow well written. someone with your cailber of intelect should post more often!

I'll Be Back!Open apology to OOM 437791839
whoppertwins
whoppertwins

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum