Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Is this due to CBI auctions? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Is this due to CBI auctions?

+3
spirit144
az-tex
jbish422
7 posters

Go down

Is this due to CBI auctions? Empty Is this due to CBI auctions?

Post by jbish422 Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:01 pm

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama levied tough new sanctions on Iran's Central Bank Monday amid increased tensions over Tehran's nuclear program and the specter of an Israeli attack on the Islamic republic.

In a letter to Congress, Obama said more sanctions were warranted, "particularly in light of the deceptive practices of the Central Bank of Iran and other Iranian banks." He said the problems included the hiding of transactions of sanctioned parties, the deficiencies of Iran's anti-money laundering regime and the unacceptably high risk posed to the entire international financial system posed by Iran's activities.

The Central Bank sanctions were included as an amendment in the wide-ranging defense bill that Obama signed into law at the end of the year. The White House said Obama signed the executive order enforcing the sanctions on Sunday.

jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is this due to CBI auctions? Empty Re: Is this due to CBI auctions?

Post by az-tex Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:11 pm

Personal opinion here:

Barry wants to look "decisive and in control" ... Israel is about to take matters into their own hands, and Barry wants to look "presidential" especially since there is an election in a few months... Wink

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:28 pm

[az-tex] I think "Barry", has to do what the "Scherffs" aka [Bush] and his coffer fillers want him to do. I don't think he has any real control, non of the US presidents has had control over anything. They do what they are told. IMOO, This conflict going on with US, Iran, Israel is a manufactured event for another agenda. That's how the game has always been played. I smell sabatoge, and it ain't got nothing to do with the election. The next president has already been chosen. Old Mittie baby! Keep watching
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:35 pm

@spirit144 wrote:[az-tex] I think "Barry", has to do what the "Scherffs" aka [Bush] and his coffer fillers want him to do. I don't think he has any real control, non of the US presidents has had control over anything. They do what they are told. IMOO, This conflict going on with US, Iran, Israel is a manufactured event for another agenda. That's how the game has always been played. I smell sabatoge, and it ain't got nothing to do with the election. The next president has already been chosen. Old Mittie baby! Keep watching

Interesting theories, but any further thoughts/comments on this line please take them to OOM2 conspiracy theories belong there...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Is this due to CBI auctions? 2805820865  Is this due to CBI auctions? 2805820865  Is this due to CBI auctions? 2805820865  Is this due to CBI auctions? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:36 pm

Ahhhhh Kevin..... Presidents are not elected, they are groomed. I know you want to believe in the house with the white fence, but its way to easy to find the data that confirms the following:
spirit144 wrote:
[az-tex] I think "Barry", has to do what the "Scherffs" aka [Bush] and his coffer fillers want him to do. I don't think he has any real control, non of the US presidents has had control over anything. They do what they are told. IMOO, This conflict going on with US, Iran, Israel is a manufactured event for another agenda. That's how the game has always been played. I smell sabatoge, and it ain't got nothing to do with the election. The next president has already been chosen. Old Mittie baby! Keep watching!!!!!!!

Give it a try.....Get out of the box and learn the real truth...

Best to you.....

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by edlou Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:58 pm

az-tex..It is...what it is..Agree with you..The game has always been played this way...YOU WANT THE TRUTH...YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH...

KEEP THE FAITH.

edlou
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:51 pm

Me thinks Kevin is correct

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum