Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

guru's silent for 36 hours.....hmmmm - Page 2 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

guru's silent for 36 hours.....hmmmm

+37
trunks7
Gman1958
HeadNotTheTail
SpaceCowboy
alohagirl
sandwedge
stevejss1
readysetrv
Nameless56
az-tex
matala
elvishd1
maestro
mitkire
LookingAtTheHeavens
jbish422
bigcitybob
hithere
geezer
freebird
Why why why
dinarling77
glasshalffull
Blessedbeyondmeasure
Clydesdale
Cardiac99
Rockin'RV
shabbadude
Bruno
ADMIN
dinarstar
Azure
Potato Head
alj244
abby ann
1alaskan
outback7
41 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

guru's silent for 36 hours.....hmmmm - Page 2 Empty Re: guru's silent for 36 hours.....hmmmm

Post by Gman1958 Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:50 pm

I bought into this with the attitude that it is like playing the lottery (I am hoping and praying that I am one of the mega million winners and will be able to do great things for those in need). BUT if this is a scam ,,, God says “Vengeance is his” If and I am saying IF they are actually scamming us and doing it hiding behind the word of GOD ,,,,, OHHHH some people are in trouble when their time comes.

I am not trying to say anything bad about anyone just that some people need to realize that this life is short and in eternal life; those that have Jesus in their heart will be taken care of.

Gman1958

View user profile

Back to top Go down

guru's silent for 36 hours.....hmmmm - Page 2 Empty Re: guru's silent for 36 hours.....hmmmm

Post by trunks7 Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:14 pm

CATTLE

trunks7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dlusk1414 Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:26 pm

Misery loves company...

@1alaskan wrote:What I find funny is some gurus said they would be dark for a day or two, but some members who seem not to like them, still are not happy for the silence,

Some members get what they ask for, and are not happy with it,

I guess some folks are so unhappy that they can't be happy till everyone feels the same as them.
dlusk1414
dlusk1414
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dlusk1414 Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:31 pm

GMAN - Well said..
dlusk1414
dlusk1414
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:55 pm

fantastic continue the silence until legit info is available
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

guru's silent for 36 hours.....hmmmm - Page 2 Empty What He Said

Post by dbara43 Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:35 pm

@outback7 wrote:Well, now all the Guru's going silent for 36 hours......Hmmmmm. When will some of them that said the RV had happened in country, come back and at least take some responsibility for the hurt and disappointment they caused people who trusted in them, and at least speak to us. Silence now?? put your big boys pants on and face those that believed in your absolutes that the RV had taken place and bring some explanation.

They'll just come back with new "intel" to get you all worked up and ignore what they said last week. And we will wait some more.
dbara43
dbara43
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:01 pm

I wrote the following post in an earlier article (post) but it feels to me that it needs to be expressed again:
"The crimes committed in the name of God are too numerous to count. As I recall there are [only] Ten Commandments and from what I have seen of humanity everyone of them is broken on an hourly basis. What is even more amazing is who breaks these Commandments...
We live in a world where governments follow the teachings of Satan... Oh No, you say that cannot be true... Take a look at the Patriot Act, Homeland Security, TSA and the latest NDAA Act that allows the government to arrest you and hold you indefinitely without charges, These and other Acts and agencies created and supported by "our" government... look at the Congress and tell me what they are doing to this country...
Tell me the difference between a lie and "just misleading" people, And tell me who has the right to do either?

Honesty begins in the personal heart and expands into personal life and then into social life and finally into the life of the civilization. "
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum