Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Just ordered Dinar DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Just ordered Dinar

+15
kingosawbe
Kevind53
Cardiac99
bobd
abby ann
gp cobb
Bruno
dinarstar
renny123
onesoup
stevejss1
therealbutterfly
MiddleClassMaiden
ADMIN
wdavid99
19 posters

Go down

Just ordered Dinar Empty Just ordered Dinar

Post by wdavid99 Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:28 pm

For what it's worth, I just ordered XX Dinar from GID Associates.
Same price that I have been paying for that amount for over a year.
I've gotten my email conformation too.

dave

wdavid99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Just ordered Dinar Empty Re: Just ordered Dinar

Post by ADMIN Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:41 pm

Thanks for the info... but word of caution, I would never reveal what you have ordered or what you have in your personal inventory... for public viewing...

Last edited by Miskebam on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : im a dummy and cant spell)

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:24 pm

Miskebam wrote:Thanks for the info... but word of caution, I would never reveal what you have ordered or what you have in your personal inventory... for public viewing...

Miske - Absolutely GREAT advice! Appreciate your keeping your eye on us! You are ssooooooo coool... thanks so much for being there!
MiddleClassMaiden! :flower: threadsneaker Ilikeyou VERY .... VERY .... MUCH! Bless you, girl!
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:25 pm

@wdavid99 wrote:For what it's worth, I just ordered XX Dinar from GID Associates.

dave

Uhm.... yay for you? Not sure why you felt the need to tell us you bought more but I guess congratulations? I am so lost with why this is posted lol

Just ordered Dinar Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:26 pm

Miskebam wrote:Thanks for the info... but word of caution, I would never reveal what you have ordered or what you have in your personal inventory... for public viewing...

I never will understand people that put out such personal info to perfect strangers. Some use their email as their screen name, give out addresses etc. Boggles my mind.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:45 pm

TRB
Uhm.... yay for you? Not sure why you felt the need to tell us you bought more but I guess congratulations? I am so lost with why this is posted lol

I may be way off but I am thinking the point of the post is to tell everyone that there has been no RV anywhere as some g's have been saying for the last couple days. They would not be selling the dinar anywhere at the pre RV price it would be at the new RV'd rate. Which IMO is exactly right a total fabrication. And yes miske you are so right "NO PERSONAL INFO" protect yourself. Blessings

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by onesoup Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:51 pm

They are not even open today....So what is up with that????

onesoup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:05 pm

i could go to my exchange and get dinar at any time. I choose not to because i feel i would be wasting my money. I have enough, and if it does not happen, I have not gone broke.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:08 pm

Wise words renny,

ordering on line is an option I believe?

confused

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:19 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:

I never will understand people that put out such personal info to perfect strangers. Some use their email as their screen name, give out addresses etc. Boggles my mind.....

I think it is because they probably spend a lot of time on Facebook and are used to telling people when they go potty, or when they comb their hair, or what show they are going to watch when they get back from McDonalds. TMI, WTMI!!!!

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

Just ordered Dinar 437791839 Just ordered Dinar 437791839 Just ordered Dinar 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gp cobb Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:10 pm

I don't think it's a mark of excellence to keep buying at this point in the game, JMO.

G.P. Cobb
gp cobb
gp cobb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:39 pm

@Bruno wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:

I think it is because they probably spend a lot of time on Facebook and are used to telling people when they go potty, or when they comb their hair, or what show they are going to watch when they get back from McDonalds. TMI, WTMI!!!!
ABBY IS MY FIRST NAME AND ANN IS MY LAST NAME I LIVE THE 1st ON WIDGET DRIVE,MY CITY IS WIDGET CITY , MY STATE IS WIDGET STATE,AND MY COUNTRY IS WIDGETVILLE!!!!AND MY AREAZIP CODE IS BRA549!!!!!Just ordered Dinar 1261280965 Just ordered Dinar 949729897 Just ordered Dinar 3079029344 Just ordered Dinar 3151798102 Just ordered Dinar 2859867778
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:49 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think it's a mark of excellence to keep buying at this point in the game, JMO.

How would you have any Idea if it is time for someone you don't know to buy or not to buy right now! There are multi millions of IQD sold a day, auctions dealers, banks etc. It has not RV'd and you can buy it at any of the dinar dealers all day long. Senario- If john doe just found out about the IQD last month and he wanted to buy 10,000,000 today he could. John doe's 10,000,000 dinar will be worth just as much as yours no matter if you bought your 6 months ago or 6 years ago after the rv's, The game is still wide open "AT THIS POINT IN THE GAME" JMO.

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:56 pm

JUST FOR THE RECORD. IF I HAD THE FUNDS I WOULD BUY A LOT MORE DINAR AND A BIG BAG OF DONG. THIS THING IS AT OUR DOORSTEP. NUF SAID.

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:57 pm

Two opinions from opposite sides of the fence,
which is good,
we will just nicely agree to to disagree.
☀

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:57 pm

@bobd wrote:JUST FOR THE RECORD. IF I HAD THE FUNDS I WOULD BUY A LOT MORE DINAR AND A BIG BAG OF DONG. THIS THING IS AT OUR DOORSTEP. NUF SAID.

Ilikeyou

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:03 pm

@dinarstar wrote:
@bobd wrote:JUST FOR THE RECORD. IF I HAD THE FUNDS I WOULD BUY A LOT MORE DINAR AND A BIG BAG OF DONG. THIS THING IS AT OUR DOORSTEP. NUF SAID.

Just ordered Dinar 1261280965
I AGREE!!!!Just ordered Dinar 1261280965
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:04 pm

Every time we get enough money built up, my family makes another VND purchase. And if it hasn't rv'ed before we get another chance, we will buy more. We look at it as securing our future. As unstable as the VND rates talks are, I don't call it being greedy, We are just making sure we have enough to do what we need to do and want to do.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:09 pm

@Cardiac99 wrote:Every time we get enough money built up, my family makes another VND purchase. And if it hasn't rv'ed before we get another chance, we will buy more. We look at it as securing our future. As unstable as the VND rates talks are, I don't call it being greedy, We are just making sure we have enough to do what we need to do and want to do.

Hope you are gettin it at a bank or other cheaper place, the dealers are rippin people off at such high rates.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:39 pm

And maybe a case of Ding to go with it! lol! Just ordered Dinar 3091836158 Twisted Evil

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Just ordered Dinar 2805820865  Just ordered Dinar 2805820865  Just ordered Dinar 2805820865  Just ordered Dinar 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kingosawbe Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:16 am

No I wouldnt tell anybody, that way if you loose it all you wont look so bad. Its a very risky investment, iraqies being the slippery snakes they are. Specially the dung The dung from the dung nation hasnt done much. in thirty to forty years they have been liberated. You think there going to make us rich lol!Just ordered Dinar 3091836158Twisted Evil
kingosawbe
kingosawbe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:33 am

@Cardiac99 wrote:Every time we get enough money built up, my family makes another VND purchase. And if it hasn't rv'ed before we get another chance, we will buy more. We look at it as securing our future. As unstable as the VND rates talks are, I don't call it being greedy, We are just making sure we have enough to do what we need to do and want to do.

STOP THAT... Just ordered Dinar Target_image_tn_50x50

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:56 am

If you can afford it, I guess it's better having more Dong than a little Dong. Just ordered Dinar 3973136183 Just ordered Dinar 3973136183 Just ordered Dinar 3973136183 Just ordered Dinar 3973136183 Just ordered Dinar 576492484 Just ordered Dinar 576492484 Just ordered Dinar 3973136183 Just ordered Dinar 3973136183 Just ordered Dinar 3973136183

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

Just ordered Dinar 437791839 Just ordered Dinar 437791839 Just ordered Dinar 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:11 am

o lord

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:13 am

They seem to be talking about their shortcomings,

But I really don't know

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:20 am

Miskebam wrote:

STOP THAT... Just ordered Dinar Target_image_tn_50x50

Miske, did I say something wrong? If I did, I'm sorry. I did not mean to. Just stating fact.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:40 am

Cardiac, I think she is gently trying to make you aware of safety concerns Very Happy
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:45 am

@wdavid99 wrote:For what it's worth, I just ordered XX Dinar from GID Associates.

dave

good 4u!

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by H2OMAN Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:32 am

Each of us determines the level of risk we are willing to accept in any investment. Many of us have reached that limit and will not be buying anymore. Since we do not know his total investment, it is silly of us to suggest he stop buying more. Now ,if he has only 25,000 IQD, I personally would be flashing the BUY sign at him. If he has 25,000,000 IQD, I would simply ask, when do you have enough?

Here is an example of the risk you are exposed to: Say you have 5million IQD and you paid dealer price of say $6,100.00. At this time you are able to exchange the IQD for USD at the rate of $900.00usd/1mIQD from a dealer...or a loss of $320/M X 5M =$1,600 total RISK in this investment. If you have purchased your dinar at a better rate, your risk is less than the example.

I don't know about the rest of you , but I have risked and lost more than this example in any number of Multi Level Marketing programs, I participated in. Each of you will find your comfort zone and stop at the appropriate place, I believe. Good luck.!
H2OMAN
H2OMAN
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:38 am

to answer the header, No and only if you think it is! AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:39 am

AJAnderson wrote:to answer the header, No and only if you think it is! AJ

I think you have too many windows open AJ..... I believe you posted in the wrong thread. Lol
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum