Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Terbo 56 Will Be Back! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Terbo 56 Will Be Back!

5 posters

Go down

Terbo 56 Will Be Back! Empty Terbo 56 Will Be Back!

Post by fang2 Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:13 pm

To the whole OOM family. I heard from terbo,and he asked me to let everyone know that he ran into some financial problems. He lost his job and had to move to Kissamee Florida with a relative and has been without internet, but things are getting better now. He wants everyone know that he is thinking of everyone and that he loves and misses everyone. He will be back as soon as he can. Let's all keep our brother terbo in prayer.

Fang2
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Terbo 56 Will Be Back! Empty Re: Terbo 56 Will Be Back!

Post by 1alaskan Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:27 pm

Thank you, he has been logged on today

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:35 pm

@fang2 wrote:To the whole OOM family. I heard from terbo,and he asked me to let everyone know that he ran into some financial problems. He lost his job and had to move to Kissamee Florida with a relative and has been without internet, but things are getting better now. He wants everyone know that he is thinking of everyone and that he loves and misses everyone. He will be back as soon as he can. Let's all keep our brother terbo in prayer.

Fang2

Thanks, Fang2. Many of us have been worried about Terbo, and I am so happy to know he's OK. So sorry, though, to hear about his financial problems. I hope he took his dinar with him to the relative's house and that he has to find a place to cash in a nicely valued RV quite soon! Looking forward to having Terbo back in the fold.

Terbo 56 Will Be Back! Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Terbo 56 Will Be Back! Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KathyD Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:04 pm

Great news, thanks!
KathyD
KathyD
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mmaster Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:09 pm

Smile Hey guys- This is Terbo- I'm down with my friend mmaster- I talked 2 Fang2 yesterday, and I guess she slightly misunderstood what I had told her- I haven't moved, I was only down to my daughter in laws home in Kissimee, Florida, for a barbeque-I am still at my original digs, hoping to find a newer home when the rv hits- Found temporary employment to help me get squared away. And, it's nice to know that I am loved and appreciated by my loving friends at OOM-I will be here as soon as I possibly can,so, please keep the faith-I will drop by periodically to check out things as they progress. You could always pm mmaster with any info or messages to me and he Will call me- We talk very frequently- Thanks and love to all, Your Administrator, Terbo56 :cheers:

mmaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum