Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 2 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Is the dinar a SCAM??

+37
az-tex
chevysteve
Purpleskyz
elvishd1
maestro
mitkire
CaptnJerry
greta
hithere
renny123
Siaya
newby
zerhourwriter
HeadNotTheTail
Ponee
aksafeone
Catherine
abby ann
DevaronDLH
Cardiac99
LookingAtTheHeavens
jbish422
ibcraig0
spirit144
Peppermint Patti
lrhoads57
bobd
Bcolorad
ADMIN
Kevind53
ou812
therealbutterfly
Clydesdale
captstic
dinarstar
1alaskan
tx721
41 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the dinar a SCAM??

Post by zerhourwriter Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:47 pm

tx721 wrote:Is the dinar investment a real deal??? Is it real that buying 100000 dinar for at a
street price of $110 to $180, when and if the dinar does RV give you a simple
return of 1:1 = to $1,000,000 give or take a few points for spread and
fees??? This seems way far to be true,
this is much more than hyperinflation.
Are all the gurus on this site and other dinar watch sites actually
salesman for the dinar dealers, give hourly hyped intel information to get
people emotionally hyped to purchased dinar.
Why are so many selling all demon of dinar on ebay?? If the return on investment is so great why
would anybody, and the Rv coming so soon want to sell their dinar??? Is it that
they are only selling for a small profit and unloading their soon to be re-denominated
dinar notes. Is this the worlds largest SCAM on planet earth???? Can anybody give some real information that
makes sense why 1 USD can make 1000 USD over night on a RV??? No country can pay out that kind of return
on a RV and stay existing in the world economy. Doesn’t it make much more logical common sense to re-demonize the
dinar???? Then RV.

I’m very ignorant about world currency and world economy, I’d
like some to input some real true facts an this subject, please no HYPE intel
sales pitch to gain recognition, and more dinar sales for the dealers.

Thanks,

Tx721

If this post is sincere... then you are asking all of your questions in the wrong way. Which lets me know that you do not understand too much about what could happen with the dinar. At this point, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. If I told you that it wasn't a "scam" would you really believe me anyway?

If the research you do leads you to sell all of your dinar than good for you. If your research leads you to keeping yours than good for you. Survival of the fittest and smartest. Only time will tell who is smart and who is dumb.

Go one month without asking people direct questions like what you just have. Just one month of finding the answers for yourself. In that month you will learn invaluable skills that will never be taken from you. You at that point WHOULD HAVE BENEFITTED more greatly from the dinar than any RV could offer.

We all have to play the game of life. Some of us plays it better than others.

Happy Hunting.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by newby Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:47 pm

I am new to this also. I enjoy reading the posts by the way.

I bought in with the idea that if it didn't make a profit, I'm no worse off than buying losing lottery tickets. If I couldn't afford to donate (lose) my money, then I wouldn't have bought any dinar. Still hoping for an increase in my investment.

I've decided to take the attitude of someone else who said, "I bought some pretty wallpaper" if it never rvs and becomes worthless.Laughing

newby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:51 pm

THANKS SPIRIT144 . I HOPE I DID NOT OFFEND ANYONE. IT WAS NOT MY INTENT. THE LAST FEW MONTHS HAVE BEEN RIDDLED WITH THE IMMINENT RV. AND I AM JUST AS FRUSTRATED AS ANYONE ELSE. AND HAVE LITTLE PATIENCE IT SEEMS FOR ANYONE ASKING WHY DID IT NOT HAPPEN. ITS SO BEEN THERE DONE THAT. WE ARE CLOSE, AND THIS WILL HAPPEN . I WILL TRY TO BE MORE RESPONSIVE TO THE NEW INVESTORS CAUSE I KNOW I WAS ONE ONCE.

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:54 pm

newby wrote:I am new to this also. I enjoy reading the posts by the way.

I bought in with the idea that if it didn't make a profit, I'm no worse off than buying losing lottery tickets. If I couldn't afford to donate (lose) my money, then I wouldn't have bought any dinar. Still hoping for an increase in my investment.

I've decided to take the attitude of someone else who said, "I bought some pretty wallpaper" if it never rvs and becomes worthless.Laughing

That is a great atitude,

Almost what I told my wife when she first bought in,

Glad you here, I hope not long enough to change your name! Lets get this over.

Last edited by 1alaskan on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:54 pm

HeadNotTheTail wrote:I do agree, Hey you guys have these Widgets train or something...There just free and Dancing about ....Here little Widget come and play with me ....so I can roll you in jelly and put you in a very thin pancake and pluck you in my mouth,,mmmmmmmm tasty ...... Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 2 2211252749
HEY THERE LITTLE WHITE DOGGIE WANTA PLAY I'VE GOT A NEW RED BALL!!!!!I'LL BRING IT OVER!!!!Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 2 1261280965 Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 2 4017580043 Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 2 4017580043 Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 2 4017580043
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:05 pm

INTERESTING READ. After being in this eight years, having heard the last four years daily, weekly, monthly this was done, reports like this DO make you wonder. This is worth the read, just for info.

January 26th, 2012 07:59 pm ·

An Interview with John Jagerson

Since I first started visitingdinar forums one thing that has bothered me is the fact that most ofthe “experts” on this investment have a background in somethingother than finance, economics, or investment analysis. Many of themcome from the world of MLM, selling products like Xango or FuelLegacy. Some are former military personnel. Some work as contractorsor in the oil business. One guy was a corporate recruiter. Anotherworked in the restaurant business. One guy was even a snake breeder.Not exactly what I was looking for.

Well I found one man who hasdiscussed the dinar at length who is indeed qualified to discuss thisinvestment, but some of you probably won’t like what he has to say.His name is John Jagerson. He runs a website called Learning Markets,and his videos were included on one of the first posts I did back inSeptember. Recently he commented on my blog which frankly surprisedme. I replied and invited him to participate in a brief discussionfor my readers which he agreed to do. I may not agree with John oneverything, but I respect his credentials and his opinions andwelcome his thoughts on investing in the IQD.

Sam: Iappreciate your taking the time to answer a few questions for us.Could you give us a brief bio with your credentials?

John: I graduated from Utah Valley University with a degree inBusiness Administration where I emphasized in accounting and finance.I later completed the PLD at Harvard that has a strong internationalbusiness focus. I have spent most of my career as an entrepreneur,which led me in two directions that eventually converged to form mycurrent occupation. The first direction was to become involved inprivate equity (AKA venture and angel capital), which gave meexperience in investment and risk analysis. The second was myexperience (early in my career) importing products and equipment fromAsia. While I was doing that I was frequently hedging currency riskand the currency-trading bug bit me. I haven’t turned back.

In 2003 I left entrepreneurship briefly and went to work withInvestools, which was a roll-up of several online companies focusedon investor education and information. Investools later acquired theoptions-brokerage thinkorswim (Barrons’ #1 rated), which was lateracquired by TDAmeritrade after I left the company. I was a VicePresident at the firm and was responsible for content, training, andclient education. Working at thinkorswim Group I had the opportunityto get to know how individual investors work. This gave me a lot ofinsight into the biggest mistakes they make as well as thecommonalities among successful traders.

For a brief period I was also a principle for a small CTA (NFAregistered) focusing on forex trading, but left the industry whenregulation changes in the U.S. pushed so many domestic tradersoverseas. I currently still write two option advisory letters thathave done well. I ended 2011 profitably, which is “pretty good”in my book even if I didn’t blow the doors off.

I have written three books published by McGraw Hill. Two of thesewere about the international currency market or “Forex”. Thethird is on gold investing. I am currently writing a book on thecoming (in my opinion) bond market collapse. I regularly write andrecord videos for online publications including Nasdaq.com,Scottrade, International Stock Exchange (ISE), LearningMarkets.com,Mint (an Intuit company) and Alpari among others.

OK that was not brief and I apologize for that but I thought itwould be helpful to make sure that people wondering about the dinarknow that I am not just speculating. I have experience in thisbusiness and I can show them how to find real information forthemselves.

Sam: That’s quite all right.Have you reported on other redenominations that were pumped as bigprofit opportunities?

John: Yes and no. I have reported on RVs and RDs in the past, butthe dinar is an unusual situation that is being pumped unlikeanything I have seen before. Everyone in the business knows that RVsand RDs are virtually impossible to trade so pumping would have justbeen seen as nonsense. The IQD RV is being pumped successfullybecause they are using it to scam non-professionals who don’t knowhow the currency market works.

I was “introduced” to the dinar RV by a friend who asked me what I thought. I told him RVs don’t work that way and that it sounded like a “rain maker” scam, but he invested anyway. I did a little investigation into how this scam was working and starting writing about it in 2008. I felt like this was a good thing to take a stand on since so many service men and women are being taken advantage of by the scammers.
I have written about other redenominations (Turkey, Mexico, Venezuela, Zimbabwe, Germany, Japan, China, Kuwait, Iraq, and Vietnam) and revaluations (China, Japan & Switzerland). Both redominations and revaluations happen but none of them have or could work like dinar-RV investors think. – I have also written about other investor scams like advance-fee frauds, target date funds, HYIPs, and mail-order bullion dealers.
Sam: I’m sure a lot of my readers are saying “how can you call the dinar a scam? I bought dinar at BOA or Chase”. How do you respond?
John: It is legal to exchange currencies with a service bureau or a bank in the U.S. There are still a few that will even exchange the dinar. However, that is not the same as advising that this is a “good investment opportunity.” That is the scam. The currency is just paper issued by the Iraqi government.
Sam: You say the IQD hasn’t revalued since 2003, but many investors will tell you that they have doubled their money since they purchased.
John: A real RV is the result of intentional action by the central bank. Most currencies fluctuate in value over time without any interference from the bank. It is definitely possible to have bought the dinar at some point over the last few years and to be in a profitable position right now but that was not the result of an intentional RV. The real question is whether the dinar can continue to appreciate versus the dollar now?
Whenever I hear this I get pretty skeptical though. Where is the proof? There are plenty of folks who can show they bought between 1500 and 1100 to the dollar, which is where the official rate has ranged since the new series was issued, but counting costs and spread that is a far cry from a money-doubler. There was a VERY brief period in 2003 when the dinar was exchanged at over 1900 to the dollar, but I have yet to see anyone prove that they bought during those few months. Keep in mind that these aren’t my numbers. These are from the Central Bank of Iraq. I always tell people to go look it up themselves and make sure they are getting their information from the source rather than a pumper.
Sam: Can you tell us definitively how the Kuwaiti dinar redenomination unfolded?
John: Stage one – Fall 1990 Iraq invades and replaces the Kuwaiti dinar with the Iraqi dinar as the “official” currency. The Kuwaiti government was essentially in exile. However, because of the way currencies were managed in the early 1990’s the official rate for the KWD never changed. The UN condemned the invasion and no one of any consequence recognized the right of Iraq to replace the government and currency of Kuwait. There are many anecdotes floating around that you could have bought the KWD for a fraction of its original value on the black-market for a few weeks during that period but I don’t know of anyone brave enough to come forward and admit (and prove) that they did it.
Stage two – Winter 1991 The U.S. led invasion and liberation of Kuwait was chaotic to say the least for money supply in Kuwait. I have again heard anecdotes of people being able to buy KWD on the black market during this period but the official exchange rate was still the same. The old Kuwaiti government was restored following the withdrawal of Iraqi troops. This is really important => Unlike Iraq, the same government, currency, central bank, money, and civil system was in place before and immediately after the Iraqi invasion.
Stage three – September 1991 The KWD was redenominated with new bills in 1991. This means that the old bills held by the public were exchanged for new bills. Sometimes redenominations are done at a ratio (referred to as “lopping”) but this one was 1:1 straight across. Theoretically it is possible (this is a big “if”) for some investors who had bought KWD on the black market during the occupation to have made a big return but there are no known institutional investors who have admitted engaging in that activity and I suspect that the few people who did it are keeping quiet since war-profiteering is generally an unpopular if not illegal thing to do.

KWD Exchange rates The KWD has been pegged to a basket of currencies (dominated by the dollar) or the dollar itself since 1975. Since the mid-1980s when the dollar was released to float more freely the KWD has had an exchange rate that has ranged between $2.78 and $3.10. This includes the period of the Iraqi invasion and the U.S. invasion of Iraq in the early 2000s.
The bottom line is that if you had 1,000KWD worth $3,000 before the invasion you still had 1,000 new KWD after 1991 that was still worth about $3,000 assuming you were able to exchange your hard currency. No one profited from the invasion.
Sam: What about the claims that some people made a fortune on the KWD?
John: As I mentioned above I have heard rumors and stories about profits being made by people who were buying KWD for a few weeks on the black market in the fall and winter of 1990, but where is the proof? There is none. In any case, these stories don’t help the hopes for the Iraqi RV because the same money and government existed before and after a 6 month war in Kuwait, which is why it is even theoretically possible to have made some profits. The only thing the Iraqi dinar has in common with the pre-1990 IQD is the name. Everything else has been changed. The government, central bank, and quantity of money supply has been changed since the invasion.
Sam: Did any currency dealers profit from the Kuwaiti dinar?
John: Theoretically it was possible to profit from the KWD if you had purchased it on the black market during the Iraqi invasion. There was a brief window of time that it was possible. However, it’s a lot like saying “oh I knew Apple was going to come back so I bought it at the absolute lowest price and sold it at the highest.” That sounds great but where is the proof? Even if he did its still moot. The KWD was the same thing with the same government backing it before and after the invasion. You can pull the historical exchange rate right from the central bank’s website. The IQD is a different currency, different government backing it, different supply, etc, etc.
Sam: If a dinar guru claims that he profited from the Kuwaiti dinar would you say he’s lying? Adam Montana for example made such a claim in a book he wrote.
John: Yes, but can I prove it? No, but I can’t prove he doesn’t have magic beans either. It seems extremely unlikely that he was present in Kuwait and prescient enough to buy the KWD on the street when it was available before the Americans went in. If he did it then it should be easy to prove.
Sam: To your knowledge, what is the most substantial RV in history?
John: In absolute value terms the most significant RV in history was the RV of the Chinese Yuan in 2005 that is still ongoing. The exchange rate has actually moved in favor of the yuan 31%. However, there are slim pickings for this kind of RV. Usually an RV is done to lower your currency’s value. The Bank of Japan does this periodically by budging its exchange rate down by a few percentage points that usually evaporates within a few weeks. The Swiss National Bank did it last year when they pegged to the Euro but the change was just a few percentages then as well.
The IQD has fluctuated but has not been revalued since it was reissued in 2004. The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) has been raising interest rates to head off inflation which probably helped protect its official peg of 1170 to the U.S. dollar. However last year, inflation started getting away from them and the unofficial exchange rate (as reported by the CBI) is now about 1200 to the dollar.
Sam: Have investors ever managed to make a profit off of a redenomination?
John: Its pretty tough, but it is possible. The problem is usually one of liquidity because it is really difficult to buy and sell most of these currencies that go through a redenomination. If you want to do it, the most reliable way to make money from a redenomination is to short the currency. The vast majority of redenominations lead to a currency that continues to fall. You would have made money shorting the TRY in 2005 or the MXN in 1995, which were both trading actively in the forex at the time. This problem is that this is exactly the opposite of what IQD buyers are waiting for. They believe the IQD will go up after an RD, which has pretty much never happened.

If you are wondering about making moneyfrom the actual “redenomination” process then the answer is no. Aredenomination does not affect the total value of the currency. Ifyou had 120,000 IQD that are currently worth $100USD (1,200 USD/IQD)and the dinar remonetizes tomorrow by dropping three zeroes to a newexchange rate of 1.2 IQD to the dollar then you are flat. You wouldhave to exchange your 120,000 dinar for 120 new dinar, which areworth $.833333 each or $120 in total. A redenomination results in thesame aggregate value. Outside of the costs incurred in thetransaction there are no gains or losses.

Sam: Is it possible that the USTreasury will take our dinar and use them for oil credits? This is acommon claim made to explain how the RV process will work.

John: I don’t know why they would. The Treasury has FX reservesbut not in any amount that would put a dent in oil imports from Iraqin the far future. Besides that, why would spending (injecting moredinar) into the world market drive its value up? Increasing supplydrives prices down not up. Secondly – and this is really important– Oil is priced in U.S. dollars and most exporters sterilize theircapital flows to prevent becoming dollarized or to head off inflationand some kind of massive reserve of the dinar would make that verydifficult. The last thing I always ask when this question comes up ishow do they know that the Treasury has some massive dinar reserve?Where did that data come from? It didn’t come from the Treasury.Like most of these rumors and “facts” it was just made up by thescammers.

Sam: Can fractional reservebanking allow investors to cash in $2 trillion or more?

John: Not without creating a significant shift in the value of theU.S. dollar. Money supply is measured in different ways but one ofthese – M1, which is a measure of liquid dollars and deposits inthe economy – is just over $2 Trillion now. So you would basicallybe doubling the liquid dollars in the market. Can a fractional systemabsorb that from a practical perspective? No.

Sam: Would you be willing to debateKaperoni, Space Cowboy, Medic, Breitling … etc. on this?

John: Yes, in person or in writing.Anytime

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:06 pm

By the way, I did NOT write the article. It was passed on to me from another dinar investor I know.

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:11 pm

Siaya wrote:By the way, I did NOT write the article. It was passed on to me from another dinar investor I know.

It was posted here a week or so ago and it turned into a great thread with several pages of calm discussion and then another mod locked it.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:14 pm

NOT WHAT I WANTEDTO HEAR BUT THANKS FOR THE POST!!!!!!Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 2 1261280965
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:35 pm

Thought provoking stuff,and you are right TRB,it was up here a short while ago.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:47 pm

Yes it did, it was an interesting discussion ... not sure why it was locked ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 2 2805820865  Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 2 2805820865  Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 2 2805820865  Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:27 pm

Kaperoni handled him in my opinion.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:56 am

Sorry for re-post. I do not always get on line so I did not know it was put up last week. Not that I agree, nor would hope to agree, but when the question was asked, I feel we all owe it to each other to look at ALL sides and be willing to hear ALL insights. The one issue I have, is, AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, WHY have we not had this IQD RV? As time goes on, days, weeks, months, years and NOW going into the second week of February already of 2012, WHY has this not happened? It is always the same old thing. The ONLY fact is, years pass and we see nothing. So this article was a good read and it makes you really wonder, WHAT IS GOING ON? HOW can we be told year after YEAR, it is done.

Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:22 am

i do not have a lot of time to read your post as i have to go to work, but i am beginning to feel it is a scam, not the exchange itself, but the dealers hyping it. They are making a lot of money. If you want to buy dinar or any currecncy, that is legal. I just feel that this investement, if you want to call it that, has been hyped to the point that people are quitting their jobs. I bought some, not much, but I certaintly am not counting on it. It is a small chance I took as I have been scammed many times. I hope it is not, but we have to consider that.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:54 am

Siaya wrote:Sorry for re-post. I do not always get on line so I did not know it was put up last week. Not that I agree, nor would hope to agree, but when the question was asked, I feel we all owe it to each other to look at ALL sides and be willing to hear ALL insights. The one issue I have, is, AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, WHY have we not had this IQD RV? As time goes on, days, weeks, months, years and NOW going into the second week of February already of 2012, WHY has this not happened? It is always the same old thing. The ONLY fact is, years pass and we see nothing. So this article was a good read and it makes you really wonder, WHAT IS GOING ON? HOW can we be told year after YEAR, it is done.

A RD makes more sense than a RV. Thanks for the article. It was my 1st time reading it, makes me wonder of all that has been said. Can't pass the idea through my head that a iraqi will exchange their 25k notes for ND and not USD ($25,000). Hopefully we'll see something coming April when kuwait & iraq talk to each other over chapter7.
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greta Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:37 am

LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:Kaperoni handled him in my opinion.
Where can I read about how Kaperoni handled him?

greta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:40 am

He didn't really handle him... Just called him a bunch of names... It was on a recorded call if I remember correctly...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 2 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:41 am

tx721 wrote:Is the dinar investment a real deal??? Is it real that buying 100000 dinar for at a
street price of $110 to $180, when and if the dinar does RV give you a simple
return of 1:1 = to $1,000,000 give or take a few points for spread and
fees??? This seems way far to be true,
this is much more than hyperinflation.
Are all the gurus on this site and other dinar watch sites actually
salesman for the dinar dealers, give hourly hyped intel information to get
people emotionally hyped to purchased dinar.
Why are so many selling all demon of dinar on ebay?? If the return on investment is so great why
would anybody, and the Rv coming so soon want to sell their dinar??? Is it that
they are only selling for a small profit and unloading their soon to be re-denominated
dinar notes. Is this the worlds largest SCAM on planet earth???? Can anybody give some real information that
makes sense why 1 USD can make 1000 USD over night on a RV??? No country can pay out that kind of return
on a RV and stay existing in the world economy. Doesn’t it make much more logical common sense to re-demonize the
dinar???? Then RV.

I’m very ignorant about world currency and world economy, I’d
like some to input some real true facts an this subject, please no HYPE intel
sales pitch to gain recognition, and more dinar sales for the dealers.

Thanks,

Tx721
depends on how long you are willing to wait.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greta Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:51 am

CaptnJerry wrote:He didn't really handle him... Just called him a bunch of names... It was on a recorded call if I remember correctly...

CJ
This John Jagerson has a lot of credentials. Why would he lie? Is this smoke, do you think?

greta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:51 am

CaptnJerry wrote:He didn't really handle him... Just called him a bunch of names... It was on a recorded call if I remember correctly...

CJ

The response from Kap was posted here but I cant find it now. I didnt see much of a counter response from him tho. It was mostly things that have been said over and over with nothing to back it up. I personally thought it was pretty weak as a rebuttle

Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 2 Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greta Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:00 am

therealbutterfly wrote:

CJ

The response from Kap was posted here but I cant find it now. I didnt see much of a counter response from him tho. It was mostly things that have been said over and over with nothing to back it up. I personally thought it was pretty weak as a rebuttle

Sooooo...... are you saying Kap's rebuttal was weak in that he did not have the facts to dispute what this Jagerson said? Jagerson's presentation certainly put a new slant on things. When you say "things said over and over with nothing to back it up" do you mean Kap was not able to refute Jagerson's claims? Are we to think there may be truth in Jagerson's lengthy post? I prefer to think not.

greta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:28 am

YOU KNOW WHAT IS SAID ABOUT OPINIONS!

I DON'T THINK IT TAKES ALL THAT TO SAY

I'M EDUCATED,YOU THINK?:study: Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 2 2467348311

Last edited by maestro on Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
maestro
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:58 am

greta wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:

CJ

Sooooo...... are you saying Kap's rebuttal was weak in that he did not have the facts to dispute what this Jagerson said? Jagerson's presentation certainly put a new slant on things. When you say "things said over and over with nothing to back it up" do you mean Kap was not able to refute Jagerson's claims? Are we to think there may be truth in Jagerson's lengthy post? I prefer to think not.

Well as I said, I PERSONALLY thought it was a weak rebuttle. And yes, the things repeated from Kap are the same things repeated by the gurus over the years with no proof of anything. And I dont know why you say "Are WE to think there may be truth..." Everyone is able to think for themselves and should not be TOLD how to think. So if YOU think there is truth in it, so be it, if YOU dont, then thats fine too. Do your homework and decide for yourself on who to believe. Thats not my job. If you choose to believe a pizza guy over a financial guy with tons of credentials, so be it.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:03 am

Butterfly is keeping it REAL.

therealbutterfly wrote:
greta wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:

CJ

Well as I said, I PERSONALLY thought it was a weak rebuttle. And yes, the things repeated from Kap are the same things repeated by the gurus over the years with no proof of anything. And I dont know why you say "Are WE to think there may be truth..." Everyone is able to think for themselves and should not be TOLD how to think. So if YOU think there is truth in it, so be it, if YOU dont, then thats fine too. Do your homework and decide for yourself on who to believe. Thats not my job. If you choose to believe a pizza guy over a financial guy with tons of credentials, so be it.
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:16 am

All right butterfly! Way to keep it real!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 2 2245507099Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 2 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:42 am

The topic reads "Is the Dinar a scam"...

Requires one word answer= YES
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:49 am

do you really believe that?

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:50 am

I have to admit that after all my defending of my choice to be involved in this investment I am beginning to wonder myself chevysteve. It's hard to stay aloof when there are emotions involved and yes I do have some emotions involved in this and yes I know that you should not use emotions when investing in anything, but se la vi. I guess time will tell.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:53 am

Paying attention to the news out of Iraq has its emotional ups and downs as well, but... it definitley is not a day to day affair...

I really wish people would stick to the news...

:(

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:12 pm

Miskebam wrote:do you really believe that?

Hate to say it Miske but, the answer is yes. I cannott come to any other conclusion after seeing from the so called's (wont say word) time and time and time again that it was DONE!!!

Not "here is what I heard" or not "here is what somebody posted that I read" but rather "IT WAS DONE"!!

What else should somebody believe??

Speculation on wether some thing is "POSSIBLY" going to happen or not is one thing but saying "IT IS DONE" when it is not enters into the arena of "Fraudulant Deciet" and most likely against the law.

That is for the F.T.C. to decide and they may be doing that as we speak.

No offence to you Miske, I like (maybe even love) you:)
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:17 pm

LOL love ya too... but all this is making the mods job a little difficult...

I really wish that people would take advise when we say to watch the news and do NOT listen to anyone that gets their info from a source... especially when the info burns you daily... MY GOSH WE HAVE 3RD DEGREE BURNS EVERYWHERE!!!!

STOP PUTTING YOUR HAND AND EMOTIONS IN THE FIRE!!!!!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:38 pm

It's difficult to do that Miske..... I mean, especially when the person who owns this website and who's namesake is that of the domain site makes false statements, what is one supposed to think?

Let me put it this way, if I had a lingering sore throat and ear ache and I went to...lets say THE MAYO CLINIC website and researched what my potential prognosis as well as reccommendations for treatment were and they told me that I should be Castrated and that would cure me, would I follow thier advice?? I think not. Not only that, I would most likely never seek thier advice on anything ever again.

Just sayin....
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:53 pm

I'm right there with ya chevysteve. The only reason I come to this site now is to interact with the members because as far as the namesake of the site, well I simply do not understand why he did what he did and I never will. He had to have known that it would destroy his reputation. Cap1 from another site stated that making a claim like that would be dinarian suicide and then went on to say that he supported that claim and stood behind the RV call. So I guess they both committed dinarian suicide that day.

Anyway, you miske and the other members are the only reason I come here these days and I do enjoy the discussions and jokes and community.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:15 pm

Well said ibcraig0..... I still like to come here and interact with people like yourself also, tell a few jokes and so on.

Thanks,

Chevysteve
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greta Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:17 pm

ibcraig0 wrote:I'm right there with ya chevysteve. The only reason I come to this site now is to interact with the members because as far as the namesake of the site, well I simply do not understand why he did what he did and I never will. He had to have known that it would destroy his reputation. Cap1 from another site stated that making a claim like that would be dinarian suicide and then went on to say that he supported that claim and stood behind the RV call. So I guess they both committed dinarian suicide that day.

Anyway, you miske and the other members are the only reason I come here these days and I do enjoy the discussions and jokes and community.

Well, despite all, I stand behind Okie. I am sure he had a reason to call it - he was passing on what he heard. And for all anyone knows, there could already be an IC RV. And maybe he was just so excited for us all, he jumped the gun, not because he wanted to be the first to call it, but because he was happy for ALL of us. Who knows what caused this scenario? Excitement? Burnout? Okie is a man of integrity, and means the best for everyone. HE hasn't made mistakes - the people who are feeding him information may not even be making mistakes, he reports what he is told.

greta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:31 pm

You're a wonderful person greta.......... I would beg to differ with the "He hasn't made mistakes" part though...

But, don't want to argue. We'll just agree to disagree with that part if thats okay..
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greta Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:47 pm

chevysteve wrote:You're a wonderful person greta.......... I would beg to differ with the "He hasn't made mistakes" part though...

But, don't want to argue. We'll just agree to disagree with that part if thats okay..

chevysteve: How about we just agree? It is what it is and that's what it is.

IF I am tired of all this up and down stuff, how much more so must Okie and the other "reporters" be? 'Tis a thankless job, indeed. Must say though, I always looked forward to Okie's posts, kept me uplifted and positive, and that's how I will always think of him. Yes, I acknowledge and accept he may have made mistakes, for whatever reasons, and he may make more. But I believe his intent is good.

Someone said a long time ago, believe nothing of what you hear and nothing of what you read. So then, what's left? Smile LIFE!! LIVING! YAY!

greta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:51 pm

purpleskyz....... That is Genius!!!!

You are one creative son-of-a-gun!!!

That is funny stuff right there!!!!!!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:08 pm

Just so everyone is on the same page here:

scam

   [skam] Show IPA noun, verb, scammed, scam·ming.
noun 1. a confidence game or other fraudulent scheme, especially for making a quick profit; swindle.

verb (used with object) 2. to cheat or defraud with a scam.

So I don't see how the Dinar "investment" qualifies as a scam due to the fact that you can sell your Dinar (at a loss, admittedly) but you are not out ALL of your money (just approximately 30% or so if you sell back to a dealer, or break even if you sell it back to the bank that you had originally bought it from, minus any value fluctuation, of course... Wink Smile)

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:28 pm

chevysteve wrote:It's difficult to do that Miske..... I mean, especially when the person who owns this website and who's namesake is that of the domain site makes false statements, what is one supposed to think?

Let me put it this way, if I had a lingering sore throat and ear ache and I went to...lets say THE MAYO CLINIC website and researched what my potential prognosis as well as reccommendations for treatment were and they told me that I should be Castrated and that would cure me, would I follow thier advice?? I think not. Not only that, I would most likely never seek thier advice on anything ever again.

Just sayin....

FYI, Okie doesn't own this site... MISKE does!!!! She allows him to have a platform to share his views/info/intel whatever you want to call it. BUT if you read HER posts, she ALWAYS says stick to the news and if its not on the CBI/forex it aint done. She did this as a favor for okie. But she isnt responsible for what he says.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:30 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
chevysteve wrote:It's difficult to do that Miske..... I mean, especially when the person who owns this website and who's namesake is that of the domain site makes false statements, what is one supposed to think?

Just sayin....

FYI, Okie doesn't own this site... MISKE does!!!! She allows him to have a platform to share his views/info/intel whatever you want to call it. BUT if you read HER posts, she ALWAYS says stick to the news and if its not on the CBI/forex it aint done. She did this as a favor for okie. But she isnt responsible for what he says.

EXACTLY, TRB... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:40 pm

I am sorry for being such a pain. Bye.

Last edited by LookingAtTheHeavens on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:45 pm

Okay, y'all win....... You are right.... We're gonna be rich, sooooooon!!!!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:01 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:

Just sayin....

YES!!! WAY TO SAY IT BUTTERFLY! By the way have you registered for http://www.changesxchange.com/ you would fit in PERFECTLY THERE!!! NO B.S. to be found !!! Just intellectual information. And the threads don't get hijacked either !!!!
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:05 pm

ponee wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:

Just sayin....

YES!!! WAY TO SAY IT BUTTERFLY! By the way have you registered for http://www.changesxchange.com/ you would fit in PERFECTLY THERE!!! NO B.S. to be found !!! Just intellectual information. And the threads don't get hijacked either !!!!
Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 2 2474380249 Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 2 2474380249 Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 2 2474380249
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:11 pm

chevysteve, let me bring one point of order: a scam is defined as a dishonest scheme or fraud. This does not really fit that definition. It is a "gamble" more than any other sense of the word. You are spending slightly over the current value with hopes of a much larger return.

Let's keep it really real.

But, you are my buddy because of the bow tie.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:13 pm

I edited that horrendous post I made. Bye. Sorry.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by petejanice1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:16 pm

I look at it this way .
A country has a value of say $3.00 to $1.00 US . They invade another country . The United Nations devalues their currency to less than 1 cent per $1.00 to the US , as punishment for invading , etc. When all is sorted out some 8 or 9 years later , it is fair to assume , that a revaluation back to pre invasion times is acceptable .

Last edited by petejanice1 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)

petejanice1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:20 pm

petejanice1 wrote:I look at it this way .
A country has a value of say $3.00 to $1.00 US . They invade another country . The United Nations devalues their currency to less than 1 cent per $1.00 to the US , as punishment for invading , etc. When all is sorted out some 8 or 9 years later , it is fair to assume , that a revaluation back to pre invasion times is acceptable .

Thats a very simplistic way to look at it. But it doesnt take into account all aspects, such as M2, inflation, infrastructure, govt, stability, etc.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:25 pm

petejanice1 wrote:I look at it this way .

That's what we are all betting our stake on!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dlusk1414 Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:29 pm

ponee wrote:
dinarstar wrote:
1alaskan wrote:
DevaronDLH wrote:OK I give in... who keeps asking this question and why?
I know some people do not know the reality of this investment but to actually get into it and then ask is it a scam is unreal!
Is someone paying these people to say these things.... or act so misinformed?
I just have to ask Tx721, Why are you in this investment if you know so little about it, or if you think its a scam?
If you are as ignorant as you say, and you want to learn what this investment is all about, do some homework on your own. make a list of questions you might have then go online, and learn for yourself. Honestly, you sound like someone sent to be disruptive.
Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 2 927261665

Me thinks you are correct

You are right Cardiac ...suddenly..."POOF"....here a poof,there a poof,everywhere a poof po...ahem,sorry!! Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 2 3091836158

lol!

POOOOOFFF!!!!!!! POOOOOFFF !!!! POOOOOFFF!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYY!!!!!

MY WAND WORKED!!!!!! (POOF)

lol! lol! (Sorry, did I type that out loud?) hee,hee,hee

Last edited by dlusk1414 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
dlusk1414
dlusk1414
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next