Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Is the dinar a SCAM??

+37
az-tex
chevysteve
Purpleskyz
elvishd1
maestro
mitkire
CaptnJerry
greta
hithere
renny123
Siaya
newby
zerhourwriter
HeadNotTheTail
Ponee
aksafeone
Catherine
abby ann
DevaronDLH
Cardiac99
LookingAtTheHeavens
jbish422
ibcraig0
spirit144
Peppermint Patti
lrhoads57
bobd
Bcolorad
ADMIN
Kevind53
ou812
therealbutterfly
Clydesdale
captstic
dinarstar
1alaskan
tx721
41 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the dinar a SCAM??

Post by dlusk1414 Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:29 pm

ponee wrote:
dinarstar wrote:
1alaskan wrote:
DevaronDLH wrote:OK I give in... who keeps asking this question and why?
I know some people do not know the reality of this investment but to actually get into it and then ask is it a scam is unreal!
Is someone paying these people to say these things.... or act so misinformed?
I just have to ask Tx721, Why are you in this investment if you know so little about it, or if you think its a scam?
If you are as ignorant as you say, and you want to learn what this investment is all about, do some homework on your own. make a list of questions you might have then go online, and learn for yourself. Honestly, you sound like someone sent to be disruptive.
Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 3 927261665

Me thinks you are correct

You are right Cardiac ...suddenly..."POOF"....here a poof,there a poof,everywhere a poof po...ahem,sorry!! Is the dinar a SCAM?? - Page 3 3091836158

lol!

POOOOOFFF!!!!!!! POOOOOFFF !!!! POOOOOFFF!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYY!!!!!

MY WAND WORKED!!!!!! (POOF)

lol! lol! (Sorry, did I type that out loud?) hee,hee,hee

Last edited by dlusk1414 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

dlusk1414
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Len Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:30 pm

Miskebam wrote:is not an investment... is pretty paper until proven otherwise... rabbit

too true....this is a SPECULATION!

google it.....

Investopedia explains 'Speculation'

Speculation should not be considered purely a form of gambling, as speculators do make an informed decision before choosing to acquire the additional risks. Additionally, speculation cannot be categorized as a traditional investment because the acquired risk is higher than average.
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:49 pm

bigdaddytim wrote:chevysteve, let me bring one point of order: a scam is defined as a dishonest scheme or fraud. This does not really fit that definition. It is a "gamble" more than any other sense of the word. You are spending slightly over the current value with hopes of a much larger return.

Let's keep it really real.

But, you are my buddy because of the bow tie.

You are correct bigdaddytim, it's a gamble, speculation and a dream. Sometimes I just get fed up with with all the BS and I gotta vent. I just been venting today, thats all.

If I try to vent to my wife, she tells me "youre the idiot that got into this, I dont wanna hear your crap"...

So, its just easier to do it here. Besides, y'all can't cuss me out like she does or one of the MODs will delete it.Laughing Laughing
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:57 pm

I hear ya!! Sounds a lot like the discussions that I have with my wife every time that I come home with another bag of pre-64 dimes or quarters!!!

"That is ridiculous to pay $1.50 for a dime".....I can hear it now.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:25 pm

Come rv!

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:33 pm

it could be a scam.Time will tell. Thank goodness i put very little into this. I think of it as buying a few lottery tickets or playing the slots.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:36 pm

Look at each of your Dinar Bills as a lottery ticket............... Only they never expire!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum