Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Is the dinar a SCAM?? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Is the dinar a SCAM??

+37
az-tex
chevysteve
Purpleskyz
elvishd1
maestro
mitkire
CaptnJerry
greta
hithere
renny123
Siaya
newby
zerhourwriter
HeadNotTheTail
Ponee
aksafeone
Catherine
abby ann
DevaronDLH
Cardiac99
LookingAtTheHeavens
jbish422
ibcraig0
spirit144
Peppermint Patti
lrhoads57
bobd
Bcolorad
ADMIN
Kevind53
ou812
therealbutterfly
Clydesdale
captstic
dinarstar
1alaskan
tx721
41 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is the dinar a SCAM?? Empty Is the dinar a SCAM??

Post by tx721 Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:03 pm

Is the dinar investment a real deal??? Is it real that buying 100000 dinar for at a
street price of $110 to $180, when and if the dinar does RV give you a simple
return of 1:1 = to $1,000,000 give or take a few points for spread and
fees??? This seems way far to be true,
this is much more than hyperinflation.
Are all the gurus on this site and other dinar watch sites actually
salesman for the dinar dealers, give hourly hyped intel information to get
people emotionally hyped to purchased dinar.
Why are so many selling all demon of dinar on ebay?? If the return on investment is so great why
would anybody, and the Rv coming so soon want to sell their dinar??? Is it that
they are only selling for a small profit and unloading their soon to be re-denominated
dinar notes. Is this the worlds largest SCAM on planet earth???? Can anybody give some real information that
makes sense why 1 USD can make 1000 USD over night on a RV??? No country can pay out that kind of return
on a RV and stay existing in the world economy. Doesn’t it make much more logical common sense to re-demonize the
dinar???? Then RV.

I’m very ignorant about world currency and world economy, I’d
like some to input some real true facts an this subject, please no HYPE intel
sales pitch to gain recognition, and more dinar sales for the dealers.

Thanks,

Tx721

tx721

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is the dinar a SCAM?? Empty Re: Is the dinar a SCAM??

Post by 1alaskan Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:10 pm

Your math is off,

if you buy a 100k IQD for $110 to $180, and it RVed at 1-1,

You would have $100,000, not 1 mill., less expenses.

Scam, I do not think so, you can sell your IQD today, yes at a loss, but not a total loss, now that would be a scam.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tx721 Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm

not getting to the technical dollars and cents, but if I buy 100,000 dinar for 100 USD and the dinar revalues to 1 IRD to 1 USD that is $100,000 USD in return pretty simple 2nd grade math, this is way to real to be true don't ya think????

tx721

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:22 pm

@tx721 wrote:not getting to the technical dollars and cents, but if I buy 100,000 dinar for 100 USD and the dinar revalues to 1 IRD to 1 USD that is $100,000 USD in return pretty simple 2nd grade math, this is way to real to be true don't ya think????

So do not do it if you feel that way.
This has been covered over and over.
I have a feeling this thread is not what it seems. Suspect

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tx721 Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:26 pm

If I go to Dinarbanker.com and place a order and put in "okieoilman" for a coupon code I get a $10 discount on a 1,000,000 dinar order. This sounds like a sales commission, juice, kickback. As I understand a simple $1180 plus $20 processing fee, buys 1,000,000 dinar, and with all the hype intel information when the dinar RVs to at least 1:1, I make a million dollars over night less the spread and fees.

Can somebody prove with real facts this is not a SCAM

tx721

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by captstic Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:27 pm

I bought my Dinar at Dinar Inc. They told me it would a long term investment,As Iraq grows so does the Value of the Dinar. Could take years,but they still need to have a tradeable currency worldwide,and that is not the case currently or at least not a very strong one. The gentleman at Dinar Inc also did say all these Gurus are indeed pumping to get impusive buyers. I don't buy into all thats said here,but I do enjoy alot of these folks.As you read this look around this page,Get $10.00 dollars off on a million,so forth and so on. I know when I bought it was $1200.00 and change for a Million,I did a conversion on what I got and they actually made $600.00 on that transaction, This is what they make. So be it,Go to work every day ,sit on what you ha

captstic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:28 pm

There is a big difference between 100k and 1 mill, so yes, it is important

BTW, The US has a former First Lady who did better than that on one investment.

And Dinarstar, you could be right.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:30 pm

Tx,

I can see why you can be leery about a situation such as this that we are in. It has never happened to us average folks before. We are not used to the possibilities.

However, I put my complete faith in Jesus Christ, and I have no doubt in my mind that he has led me to an opportunity of a life time. The one true person we know will never steer us in the wrong direction.

Just because we have a huge opportunity before us does not me it is impossible, Through Jesus Christ all things are Possible.

And this will help us its true, but on a bigger level this is going to help the economy of the entire world. Providing food for those who have none. Clothes for those with none. Shelter for those with none.

There is more to this than "Hey I'm gonna be Rich."

The world depends on it, we have an obligation to help those less fortunate than we. With all of the Christians on this site alone, when this goes through I know in my heart we will help the world.

Just remember satan can try to fool your mind, but with Jesus in your heart, he can never touch you.

Last edited by Clydesdale on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

JESUS IS KING :king: GOD BLESS YOU ALL Is the dinar a SCAM?? 3151798102
Is the dinar a SCAM?? Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:33 pm

To call it a "scam" is wrong basically because a scam implies you are being ripped off. Right now, you can buy dinar and sell it back, sometimes breaking even sometimes losing some but you can still recover money. A scam just rips you off with no recourse.

Now, as far as the return on your money, that is another thing all together. It could revalue and you make money, it could lop/redenominate and you could break even, it could lop/redenominate then revalue and then you make money. Or they could somehow screw us all over and then we lose out completely but thats highly unlikely. No one is guaranteeing any return on this investment. So far, I am tryin to get some on this site who swear it cant and wont lop, to guarantee that to me but they always stop talkin to me when I bring that up. LOL!!!

Point is, no one knows what might come of this and how much you will make, if anything. You need to stop looking for answers to be handed to you and start researching on your own. Read articles and documents and all that and make your own decision. NEVER listen to any of the gurus because thats all their opinion or repeating what they are told. Articles and documents are the best way to go.

Oh and as far as your 'over nite' comment.... I have been in this since November 2003, its far from an overnite return.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:35 pm

I always hear people say, THIS IS A LONG TERM INVESTMENT, ive been in this for
six years now, so what is considered long term i would really like to know.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:42 pm

However long it takes to get done right.

" The best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time. "
Abraham Lincoln

we wait.... waiting waiting waiting

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:42 pm

@ou812 wrote:I always hear people say, THIS IS A LONG TERM INVESTMENT, ive been in this for

For the IRS, current code says longer than one year, I believe.,

But long term for me, may not be for you, we all have our own idea on what long term is, and we all have our own idea when enough is enough and get out.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:57 pm

When i say what is long term i was not referring to an individuals specific time frame I remember when i got in people claiming it was going to take X number of years to get
things done before an RV. That was six years ago.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:05 pm

@tx721 wrote:If I go to Dinarbanker.com and place a order and put in "okieoilman" for a coupon code I get a $10 discount on a 1,000,000 dinar order. This sounds like a sales commission, juice, kickback. As I understand a simple $1180 plus $20 processing fee, buys 1,000,000 dinar, and with all the hype intel information when the dinar RVs to at least 1:1, I make a million dollars over night less the spread and fees.

I think TRB gave you a very solid and factual answer as to why this is not a scam. In regards to the advertising, it supports this site. With on the average 300-400 people on line browsing the forums and several hundred in chat at any given time, the bandwidth requirement is huge, and hence expensive. Someone has to pay for it, either the ads, or you, your choice. No one here, intel providers, admins, or mods are employed by any of the Dinar providers.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Is the dinar a SCAM?? 2805820865  Is the dinar a SCAM?? 2805820865  Is the dinar a SCAM?? 2805820865  Is the dinar a SCAM?? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:20 pm

@tx721 wrote:If I go to Dinarbanker.com and place a order and put in "okieoilman" for a coupon code I get a $10 discount on a 1,000,000 dinar order. This sounds like a sales commission, juice, kickback. As I understand a simple $1180 plus $20 processing fee, buys 1,000,000 dinar, and with all the hype intel information when the dinar RVs to at least 1:1, I make a million dollars over night less the spread and fees.

There is no kickback gained by anyone on or associated with this site.. they simply offer a $10 discount to OOM members, and this is not the only site they offer the discount to the membership of.... It is not illegal for me to allow an ad to be placed on this site.... I have not asked you or solicited you to buy dinar, This site is for discussion... there are rules to the bottom left of the page...along with disclaimers...

I have time after time after time reminded members to NOT buy into rumors, I can not help what others say, but can do my part on asking people to watch the news articles... NEVER BUY dinar based on information that someone is claiming to hear...

You tx721 are not being very coy... its obvious of the leading questions that you are trying to get us to tell you to buy dinar and it will make you a millionaire so that you will have some sort of case...

Well we are not going to tell you that... we dont know... most of us have studied this prior to making a purchase, and based on what WE thought, it was a good idea to BUY a small amount to make sure that we didnt miss out on a good deal... SHOULD it come true that the rate of the IQD is revalued upward...

BUT THAT IS UP TO YOU!!! DONT BUY IT IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IT!!! DONT BUY IT IF YOU CANT AFFORD IT!!!!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:27 pm

@ou812 wrote:I always hear people say, THIS IS A LONG TERM INVESTMENT, ive been in this for

well its definitely more than 6 years... I would venture to say that this is really not an investment, its a collectors item that might possibly increase in value one day... God only knows..

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bcolorad Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:37 pm

Buying Dinar is a currency speculation. You buy hoping that someday in the future it will appreciate value and you can sell at a profit. Don't buy into what "those who names shall not be spoken" pedal. As Miskebam said, follow the articles. Iraq is showing some promise and they live on top of an ocean of oil. If you are uneasy about the investment follow your gut, and either don't buy or sell what dinar you have.
Bcolorad
Bcolorad
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:58 pm

THIS IS NOT A LONG TERM INVESTMENT. IT IS A LONG TERM INVESTMENT FOR THE MANY WHO HAVE BEEN RIDING THIS TRAIN FOR 8 PLUS YEARS. I HAVE ONLY BEEN IN THIS FOR A YEAR, SO IMOP. CHILL OUT AND STOP MAKING STUPID COMMENTS ABOUT THIS RV CAUSE YOU ARE PREACHING TO THE CHOIR. THANKYOU TO ALL YOU LONG TIME INVESTORS WHO YEAR IN AND YEAR OUT HAVE WEATHERED THIS STORM WAITING FOR THE DAY. AND THEN FEEL COMPELLED TO REPLY TO THESE IMPATIENT NEWBEES WHO JUST DONT GET IT.

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:02 pm

is not an investment... is pretty paper until proven otherwise... rabbit

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lrhoads57 Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:02 pm

makes sense why 1 USD can make 1000 USD over night on a RV???

It is not an overnight return believe me, I have been in this for 8 LONG years!lol!

lrhoads57

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:15 pm

CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT, IT IS AN INVESTMENT . OR ITS A PURCHASE IN A SURE THING. THEN WE WOULD NOT EVEN NEED THIS SIGHT TO TALK ABOUT IT. SO WE ARE AT AN IMPASS CAUSE EVEN THE MODS DONT KNOW WHY WE ARE HERE

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tx721 Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:18 pm

poof

tx721

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:26 pm

This is an investment for those who want to take a chance on it being a good one. It is not necessarily for people that do not have the money to lose.

As an investor I know that not all investments make money and I have made my share of losing ones. That means I just go on to the next one until I hit the winner.

I understand there are millions in the US holding this investment. That just means I have plenty of Company either way.

The Dinar does have value and in order for Iraq to grow the Dinar has to increase in value sooner or later. I believe this and so do millions of others. If you don't it would be better if you didn't participate. It's not worth stressing over because none of us that are invested know if and when this will happen.

You need to make a decision based on yourself, your needs, and if you can take the stress as it is very, very stressful...

Good luck with making the best decision for you. For most of us we made it and are in it for the long haul one way or the other and we are happy this way...

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."

VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:47 pm

Miskebam wrote:

well its definitely more than 6 years... I would venture to say that this is really not an investment, its a collectors item that might possibly increase in value one day... God only knows..

Collectors item sure is true.

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:26 pm

[bobd] I understand your comments, you've earned the right to know the difference. I remember when I became invested in the dinar, I was told it was going to RV the following weekend. I was excited. I learned about the Dinar sites and I probably ask people all kinds of question and made crazy comments too! My point is as a "newbie" you don't know all about the ride. How the weekends start turning into 2,3,6,8 yrs or more for some. Any [stupid] comments come from not knowing. And you are most likely one who know about currency, trade and stocks. Just help leads us to the light on this deal, then we will calm down and learn to become just as patient as you have become.:flower:
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:27 pm

Have you ever heard of a penny stock going through the roof in a short period of time? Have you ever heard of an IPO being released and those first stock purchases doubling many times over a short period of time making millionaires out of those initial purchasers? What about Facebook employees who will all be instant millionaires when the IPO is released?

There are some investments that when purchased at the right time for the right price can result in some extraordinary returns. Those who have purchased IQD are hoping for that same type of return on their investment. If it happens we will all be very happy. If it doesn't, well we all knew the risks when we purchased and if you own some dinars right now and are just realizing that you could possibly lose the money you invested you still have the right and opportunity to sell them back to one of many dealers and banks who will buy them for a little less than you paid for them and get out now.

Yes, if this happens the way it is predicted, those who own dinar right now could stand to make a very large return on their investment. That is why only about 1 or 2 percent of the US population has invested in this because to most it seems like unrealistic to expect that type of return and I guarantee if it happens that we all make a very good return on our investment those who chose not to invest will be complaining and saying that it isn't fair that those of us who made the money did so and they will be whining and crying for years to come, even though they could have taken the risk like we did.

So TX if you are afraid to take the risk, by all means DON'T DO IT!!! But don't come in here spouting off that it is a scam because most of us have been down that road many times and we are still here so you won't accomplish anything by doing that in here. If you decide to take the risk, then welcome and just read and learn for a while before you tick everybody off with statements like you made calling this a scam.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jbish422 Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:30 pm

tx721 reminds me of a small group where I work..3 people who all went in and bought dinar..after the first day they were complaining about what is taking so long after a week they were ready to sell...wow...if it doesn't RV withing a two week period..it becomes a scam I guess...I still say there are some in this for the wrong reasons

jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:32 pm

Well said ibcraig0.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:35 pm

" Good luck with making the best decision for you. For most of us we made it and are in it for the long haul one way or the other and we are happy this way...

Peppermint Patti... "

Besides,we are in such good company... :flower:

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:38 pm

I ain't sure, but I think tx721 has left the building. The last thing I heard from him/her is "poof".

People need to remember something. This IQD and VND is an object. It doesn't breathe, drink, or eat. Requires no care. Put it in your dresser drawer, safe deposit box, file cabinet, home safe, wherever you keep it, and RELAX! Don't let this thing stress you out. About every six weeks, I take a vacation from the boards and just forget that there is an investment. Helps me keep (some of) my sanity.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:35 pm

OK I give in... who keeps asking this question and why?
I know some people do not know the reality of this investment but to actually get into it and then ask is it a scam is unreal!
Is someone paying these people to say these things.... or act so misinformed?
I just have to ask Tx721, Why are you in this investment if you know so little about it, or if you think its a scam?
If you are as ignorant as you say, and you want to learn what this investment is all about, do some homework on your own. make a list of questions you might have then go online, and learn for yourself. Honestly, you sound like someone sent to be disruptive.
Is the dinar a SCAM?? 927261665
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:36 pm

@DevaronDLH wrote:OK I give in... who keeps asking this question and why?
I know some people do not know the reality of this investment but to actually get into it and then ask is it a scam is unreal!
I just have to ask Tx721, Why are you in this investment if you know so little about it, or if you think its a scam?
If you are as ignorant as you say, and you want to learn what this investment is all about, do some homework on your own. make a list of questions you might have then go online, and learn for yourself. Honestly, you sound like someone sent to be disruptive.

Me thinks you are correct

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:44 pm

WELL IS THE DINAR A SCAM,WELL I COULD ,BUT THEN IF I ...... I'M THINKING.... OH NO NOW MY PRETTY LITTLE HEAD HURTS AGAIN!!!!!!Is the dinar a SCAM?? 3151798102Is the dinar a SCAM?? 949729897
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:54 pm

@1alaskan wrote:

You are right Cardiac ...suddenly..."POOF"....here a poof,there a poof,everywhere a poof po...ahem,sorry!! hemademe

lol!

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:04 pm

lol! Abby Ann!

I got into this TEN years ago (just kiddin!)

A few people I knew were talking in Skype a bit over a year ago about this whole Dinar thing. I laughed to myself as they were plotting out the houses (plural) and other things that they were indeed going to be buying very soon, and that if I did not want to do it they would be laughing at me later for not jumping in. Two of those people promised to send me a ton of money once it RV'd (it was supposed to happen back then...so I figured I did not need to buy any of my own.)

After a little while, one of those people who was going to help me pay off all my credit cards stopped talking to me for God knows why Rolling Eyes , so I thought "heck...buy your own!" No one ever talked about this as being a long-term anything-it was supposed to happen back around Christmas of 2010. I bought my own, still thinking it was going to happen right away, so never studied it nor was told it could take time.

Yep I have been on the roller coaster...not nearly as long as TRB! {but at times it feels that long!!} :shock: lol. I am in this until it happens. And like Peppermint Patti said (I think?!), I am in GREAT company!! Nuff said. Period!

If it is not for you, sell them back!!

Last edited by Catherine on Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Is the dinar a SCAM?? Smiley-happy093Is the dinar a SCAM?? 7_11_117Is the dinar a SCAM?? Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:14 pm

Very well said Catherine,you and I bought about the same time,one benefit we share after an RV/RI now may be that it MAY not be taxed as capitol gains,having been over 12 months in the pressure cooker! Laughing

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:19 pm

@dinarstar wrote:Very well said Catherine,you and I bought about the same time,one benefit we share after an RV/RI now may be that it MAY not be taxed as capitol gains,having been over 12 months in the pressure cooker! Laughing

Ahhhh good point!! :cheers:

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Is the dinar a SCAM?? Smiley-happy093Is the dinar a SCAM?? 7_11_117Is the dinar a SCAM?? Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:28 pm

I have a hard time finding it a SCAM if I can sell it back or sell it period. In the scams I know of the victim gets ZERO/ZIP/NADA and looses all of their money.

Also, coin/currency collectors have for years collected outdated and old money. Mostly that money appreciates with time. I would imagine that the old Saddam money is worth something to a collector - also the Iraqi coins from pre-war days.
Look at the Spanish gold coins lost at sea from sailing ships or Roman coins found in many areas of the world -- all are worth $$$$$$. Both of these "currencies" have changed since those olden times - probably many times over. Still worth something. Just a thought.

GO RV.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:32 pm

You know what??

I WANT TO BUY A HOUSE....RV ALREADY!!

:joker:

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:40 pm

I wanna buy a sleigh - 🎅 Get - R - Done RV!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:42 pm

My wife needs one ...minus 24 Celsius in her city today :face:

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:46 pm

Funny thing is...I cannot remember how I stumbled upon this great OOM site!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:57 pm

@Catherine wrote:Funny thing is...I cannot remember how I stumbled upon this great OOM site!
HEY NOW WHERE IS MY PRETTY CATHERINE!!!!!SHE NOW LOOKS LIKE A COFFEE POT????????HELP LET CATHERINE OUT OF THAT POT!!!!!Is the dinar a SCAM?? 1261280965 Is the dinar a SCAM?? 974290055 Is the dinar a SCAM?? 949729897
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:57 pm

Who care how? WE are glad you did.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:09 pm

@dinarstar wrote:
@1alaskan wrote:

You are right Cardiac ...suddenly..."POOF"....here a poof,there a poof,everywhere a poof po...ahem,sorry!! Is the dinar a SCAM?? 3091836158

lol!

POOOOOFFF!!!!!!! POOOOOFFF !!!! POOOOOFFF!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYY!!!!!
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:23 pm

@abby ann wrote:
@Catherine wrote:Funny thing is...I cannot remember how I stumbled upon this great OOM site!
HEY NOW WHERE IS MY PRETTY CATHERINE!!!!!SHE NOW LOOKS LIKE A COFFEE POT????????HELP LET CATHERINE OUT OF THAT POT!!!!!Is the dinar a SCAM?? 1261280965 Is the dinar a SCAM?? 974290055 Is the dinar a SCAM?? 949729897

lol!
"She" was Scully aka Gillian Anderson!
coffee Yep a coffee pot~a nice big one with Starbucks' expresso to keep us all caffeinated! It is not mine though-found it in Google images. coffee

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:24 pm

@aksafeone wrote:Who care how? WE are glad you did.

Awww thanks!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:35 pm

I do agree, Hey you guys have these Widgets train or something...There just free and Dancing about ....Here little Widget come and play with me ....so I can roll you in jelly and put you in a very thin pancake and pluck you in my mouth,,mmmmmmmm tasty ...... run
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:39 pm

@HeadNotTheTail wrote:I do agree, Hey you guys have these Widgets train or something...There just free and Dancing about ....Here little Widget come and play with me ....so I can roll you in jelly and put you in a very thin pancake and pluck you in my mouth,,mmmmmmmm tasty ...... run

really? shame

Btw....cute dog!!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:47 pm

@tx721 wrote:Is the dinar investment a real deal??? Is it real that buying 100000 dinar for at a
street price of $110 to $180, when and if the dinar does RV give you a simple
return of 1:1 = to $1,000,000 give or take a few points for spread and
fees??? This seems way far to be true,
this is much more than hyperinflation.
Are all the gurus on this site and other dinar watch sites actually
salesman for the dinar dealers, give hourly hyped intel information to get
people emotionally hyped to purchased dinar.
Why are so many selling all demon of dinar on ebay?? If the return on investment is so great why
would anybody, and the Rv coming so soon want to sell their dinar??? Is it that
they are only selling for a small profit and unloading their soon to be re-denominated
dinar notes. Is this the worlds largest SCAM on planet earth???? Can anybody give some real information that
makes sense why 1 USD can make 1000 USD over night on a RV??? No country can pay out that kind of return
on a RV and stay existing in the world economy. Doesn’t it make much more logical common sense to re-demonize the
dinar???? Then RV.

I’m very ignorant about world currency and world economy, I’d
like some to input some real true facts an this subject, please no HYPE intel
sales pitch to gain recognition, and more dinar sales for the dealers.

Thanks,

Tx721

If this post is sincere... then you are asking all of your questions in the wrong way. Which lets me know that you do not understand too much about what could happen with the dinar. At this point, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. If I told you that it wasn't a "scam" would you really believe me anyway?

If the research you do leads you to sell all of your dinar than good for you. If your research leads you to keeping yours than good for you. Survival of the fittest and smartest. Only time will tell who is smart and who is dumb.

Go one month without asking people direct questions like what you just have. Just one month of finding the answers for yourself. In that month you will learn invaluable skills that will never be taken from you. You at that point WHOULD HAVE BENEFITTED more greatly from the dinar than any RV could offer.

We all have to play the game of life. Some of us plays it better than others.

Happy Hunting.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum