Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RV NOT HAPPENED. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RV NOT HAPPENED. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
RV NOT HAPPENED. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RV NOT HAPPENED. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RV NOT HAPPENED. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RV NOT HAPPENED. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RV NOT HAPPENED. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RV NOT HAPPENED. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RV NOT HAPPENED. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RV NOT HAPPENED. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RV NOT HAPPENED. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RV NOT HAPPENED. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RV NOT HAPPENED. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RV NOT HAPPENED. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RV NOT HAPPENED. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RV NOT HAPPENED. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RV NOT HAPPENED. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RV NOT HAPPENED. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RV NOT HAPPENED. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RV NOT HAPPENED. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

RV NOT HAPPENED.

+40
maestro
passinLoveAlong
Why why why
Rockin'RV
zerhourwriter
OldSignalOfficer
renny123
tx721
hithere
DevaronDLH
kingosawbe
H2OMAN
Toby1
glasshalffull
readysetrv
spirit144
Jayzze
GoodGosh
ruthie23
TNman
geezer
firecrackerman56
SLAP58
ibcraig0
doodoo
skyegale
Bruno
SEBtopdog
dinarstar
Higher Ground
therealbutterfly
Truthlooker
stevejss1
HeadNotTheTail
Splovengates
elvishd1
ADMIN
sandwedge
1alaskan
outback7
44 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

RV NOT HAPPENED. - Page 2 Empty Re: RV NOT HAPPENED.

Post by doodoo Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:42 pm

AJ, I applaud your efforts to bring us legitimate information....I also applaud your standing up for the right to question what is being fed to so many of us. Keep up the excellent effort to inform us of what the real situation is.

doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingosawbe Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:54 pm

Of course it hasnt happened as long as the pumpers of get rich are out here it wont You kniow the crooked iraqies like to sell this trash for american money Only when people stop buying will they consider to r/v it Look at kuwait it took time for there dinar to rise again not all at one time LOL I mainly listen to what thers gurus say and watch As grandma use to say the proof is in the pudding So believe any of these people watch and see.As the good book says youll know theim by there fruits. Hey Ive had my dinar for years and have heard the best story tellers When it doesnt happen why believe them dont trust but a few of them that sell dinar. Ok nuf said about that .IMF thats a big joke they have no authority to up or lower a countries currency They mainly lend out money to help poor nations build busines Go to The IMF site Iraq owes about 1.7 billion to them They put this money in there crooked pockets.They keep this up and soon the unemployed will rise up and take care of the problem Times running out for these crooks
kingosawbe
kingosawbe

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:02 pm

kingosawbe wrote:Of course it hasnt happened as long as the pumpers of get rich are out here it wont You kniow the crooked iraqies like to sell this trash for american money Only when people stop buying will they consider to r/v it Look at kuwait it took time for there dinar to rise again not all at one time LOL I mainly listen to what thers gurus say and watch As grandma use to say the proof is in the pudding So believe any of these people watch and see.As the good book says youll know theim by there fruits. Hey Ive had my dinar for years and have heard the best story tellers When it doesnt happen why believe them dont trust but a few of them that sell dinar. Ok nuf said about that .IMF thats a big joke they have no authority to up or lower a countries currency They mainly lend out money to help poor nations build busines Go to The IMF site Iraq owes about 1.7 billion to them They put this money in there crooked pockets.They keep this up and soon the unemployed will rise up and take care of the problem Times running out for these crooks

can we say "punctuation"

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:05 pm

The crimes committed in the name of God are too numerous to count. As I recall there are [only] Ten Commandments and from what I have seen of humanity everyone of them is broken on an hourly basis. What is even more amazing is who breaks these Commandments...
We live in a world where governments follow the teachings of Satan... Oh No, you say that cannot be true... Take a look at Homeland Security, TSA and other agencies created and supported by "our" government... look at the Congress and tell me what they are doing to this country... Tell me the difference between a lie and "just misleading" people.
Honesty begins in the personal heart and expands into personal life and then into social life and finally in the life of the civilization.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:53 pm

http://theiraqidinar.com/2012/02/05/goi-kuwaits-port-of-mubarak-will-be-a-topic-of-discussion-during-malikis-upcoming-visit-to-kuwait/

Nope won't happen until Kuwait and Iraq get together and iron things out. Looks like they won't meet till April. Another 2 full lengthly months ahead of us. RV NOT HAPPENED. - Page 2 761671673
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:41 pm

SANDWEDGE, I agree with you completely on this issue.

If I said what I feel I would most likely be given the ole boot. I have been a God Loving Christian my entire life and I am on the north side of 50. I also have many faults and will kick up the dust when I feel needed. When I see Christianity coupled to credibility or recognition to offset total inaccuracy it strikes a really bad nerve. This is not finger pointing just a general statement concerning anything. I can say that if I where advising of giving information on any subject and found that my sources were incorrect 30-40 50% or 60% "WHICH MEANS I AM INCORRECT" (I OWN THAT) and "I" am handing out inaccurate information I would stop right there, it's just like the definition of insanity. I would be talking to our savior but it would be to ask him for forgiveness and guidence and to mend the hearts that I have broken and to help make them strong again. Blessings

TNman - Very good post. I agree that the "intel providers" have a weird ego thing going on, but I think it's the sheeple on the site(s) causing these egos to grow by their constant praise of the misinformation. [/b][/b][/b]
Randy Koonce has never waivered from his position as all others have.. That in itself makes me comfortable with Randy's position on this whole thing. IMO, there is a majority of people that like to follow this misinformation, and be lead to continued let downs in their lives. It's sad, but very apparent. Like you mentioned, I too am a man of faith, but I am uncomfortable with the amount of posters using reference to God's will at every opportunity in an investment that has mislead so many. Shame on the "intel providers", many that have blatanly lied to their followers, and used God's name at every opportunity following the lie they just spewed. It's wrong IMO.

Go RI/RV..

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tx721 Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:38 pm

AMEN Brother stevejss1

tx721

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:47 pm

stevejss1 wrote:SANDWEDGE, I agree with you completely on this issue.

If I said what I feel I would most likely be given the ole boot. I have been a God Loving Christian my entire life and I am on the north side of 50. I also have many faults and will kick up the dust when I feel needed. When I see Christianity coupled to credibility or recognition to offset total inaccuracy it strikes a really bad nerve. This is not finger pointing just a general statement concerning anything. I can say that if I where advising of giving information on any subject and found that my sources were incorrect 30-40 50% or 60% "WHICH MEANS I AM INCORRECT" (I OWN THAT) and "I" am handing out inaccurate information I would stop right there, it's just like the definition of insanity. I would be talking to our savior but it would be to ask him for forgiveness and guidence and to mend the hearts that I have broken and to help make them strong again. Blessings

TNman - Very good post. I agree that the "intel providers" have a weird ego thing going on, but I think it's the sheeple on the site(s) causing these egos to grow by their constant praise of the misinformation. [/b][/b][/b]
Randy Koonce has never waivered from his position as all others have.. That in itself makes me comfortable with Randy's position on this whole thing. IMO, there is a majority of people that like to follow this misinformation, and be lead to continued let downs in their lives. It's sad, but very apparent. Like you mentioned, I too am a man of faith, but I am uncomfortable with the amount of posters using reference to God's will at every opportunity in an investment that has mislead so many. Shame on the "intel providers", many that have blatanly lied to their followers, and used God's name at every opportunity following the lie they just spewed. It's wrong IMO.

Go RI/RV..

I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE 1000% YOUR NOT OFF THE MARK EVEN 1 DEGREE STEVEJSS1. NOT EVEN 1..

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:22 pm

stevejss; I agree with you l00%.Good post.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OldSignalOfficer Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:42 pm

1alaskan wrote:
can we say "punctuation"

Is that all you took from his message?

SteveJSS1, I know what you mean as I've been booted already for stating my opinion. I absolutely agree with your statement.

OldSignalOfficer

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:48 pm

OldSignalOfficer wrote:
1alaskan wrote:
can we say "punctuation"

Is that all you took from his message?

SteveJSS1, I know what you mean as I've been booted already for stating my opinion. I absolutely agree with your statement.

We have members who have eyesight problems and posts that run on have proven hard to read.

As far as being booted for stating a opinion, I would rather think that a member is not booted for their opinion, but on how they express that opinion.

Last edited by 1alaskan on Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:03 pm

punctuation? He was making a point, to heck with punctuation. It was pretty good anyway. Id did not notice too much wrong with it, but then again, my grammar is not the best.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:33 pm

renny123 wrote:punctuation? He was making a point, to heck with punctuation. It was pretty good anyway. Id did not notice too much wrong with it, but then again, my grammar is not the best.

Punctuation seemed fine to me. The message was what's important, and the message came across loud and clear. Mods are sensitive right now as are all of us.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by skyegale Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:34 pm

DevaronDLH wrote:The crimes committed in the name of God are too numerous to count. As I recall there are [only] Ten Commandments and from what I have seen of humanity everyone of them is broken on an hourly basis. What is even more amazing is who breaks these Commandments...
We live in a world where governments follow the teachings of Satan... Oh No, you say that cannot be true... Take a look at Homeland Security, TSA and other agencies created and supported by "our" government... look at the Congress and tell me what they are doing to this country... Tell me the difference between a lie and "just misleading" people.
Honesty begins in the personal heart and expands into personal life and then into social life and finally in the life of the civilization.

Thank you for that! Ilikeyou
skyegale
skyegale
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:56 pm

HeadNotTheTail wrote:I can't remember the Post yesterday but it stated that Iraq could Hide their RV after an In country RV for a Period of time Per. IMF....I will search for the Post and be right back,,,,It is hard enough to get High hopes then dropped like a brick But worse if your the one with egg on your face, so Let me Look for a minute and I will have the post, so you guys as members don't get the egg part........

I didn't read all these but I hope that everyone didn't bash you over the head...

Anyway even if that is true and Iraq could... "hide" an RV, there would be an article about it. The news would have mentioned something. A Revaluation is huge news... it might not show up at the CBI but it would have been on Azzaman's

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:08 pm

I do not know if they could do that,how would it be hidden from the general public,and if so what would the re-action be when they discovered the value of the money in their pockets was already worth much,much more 3 days previously?
What if "I" bought a car during that window,at the "old" rate,and spent millions of dinar on it,only to find that if I had waited a few days,I would be very wealthy having kept my dinar in my pocket?
How would the CBI or GOI compensate for that?
Just a thought.
scratch

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:26 am

WOW! Isn't there a scripture about turning on each other?

1) Iraq is in a 3 day holiday so no updated word on the activities.
2) If there was word on the activities, there probably wouldn't be any truth to it....smoke and mirrors.
3) Okie nor Bulldog nor any other "intel provider" have the map, the plan, or the direct information on how this is coming down as this is a GLOBAL thing. What is happening is not just IRAQ's RV. A Global reset. If members were allowed to post that information on this site,
everyone would have a more rounded perspective.
4) I believe the mods AND admin are here to keep the peace and show leadership. Nothing else. AJ might want to redefine his intentions and agenda regarding his participation on the site. Perhaps he would like to retire admin position so that it doesn't interfere with his perceived "intel
provider" status. I am not the owner of this site, however I can surely understand why she has had enough!
5) I haven't seen any facts pointing to the fact that this is not happening.
6) Faith of the mustard seed. Do You Remember?

GG
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockin'RV Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:32 am

The RV will happen when we see it on Forex and the CBI....enuff said....:cheers:

Rockin'RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Why why why Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:36 am

Y'all should be banning the gurus for false information. Let them go bake cakes and fly airplanes somewhere else. These guys are doing the same thing every month. Between saying it has rv to selling books there laughing all the way to the bank. And it's sickening how they use gods name for everything thats crazy to me

Why why why

Back to top Go down

Post by passinLoveAlong Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:02 am

We are all standing in the "faithful" line, patiently waiting to cash-in. A little pushin & shovin won't move the line any faster.
Where did all the LOVE go?
I try to remember every time our line is moved back again...oh, ok, God, you wanted more brothers and sisters in on this. I know the wealth of the sinners are laid up for the just....we just (lol) need to hold on a little longer and try to make friends with all those standing in line with us.
Patience is a virtue. Looks like we are all very virtuous people. Smile

passinLoveAlong

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:07 am

Puntuation,who cares it's the content!!!!

HELLOOOOO! IS THERE ANYBODY HOME!!!RV NOT HAPPENED. - Page 2 2879513009 RV NOT HAPPENED. - Page 2 174797362

I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE.......
maestro
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:12 am

hang on. we're on the 747 with the cake abakin'

RV NOT HAPPENED. - Page 2 9k=

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jbish422 Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:14 am

That cake has to burnt to a crisp by now

jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:16 am

passinLoveAlong wrote:We are all standing in the "faithful" line, patiently waiting to cash-in. A little pushin & shovin won't move the line any faster.
Where did all the LOVE go?
I try to remember every time our line is moved back again...oh, ok, God, you wanted more brothers and sisters in on this. I know the wealth of the sinners are laid up for the just....we just (lol) need to hold on a little longer and try to make friends with all those standing in line with us.
Patience is a virtue. Looks like we are all very virtuous people. Smile

:yes: Ilikeyou :yes:
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:42 am

outback7 wrote:Well, according to Jonny the RV has not happened. I wrote yesterday for us all to remain patient with the guru's but what has happened in the last few hours with a number of them backing up what Okie and bulldog bought to the table including Jonny now recanting their stand re: RV. Guru's you have behaved in my opinion without wisdom. Again many people today will feel like they are on a roller coaster ride. Okie and bulldogs post on the RV that it had happened in country was so strong and absolute that of course people are going to get excited and built up in their spirits. IMO both of you have totally shot your credibility without any sense of accountabilty and responsibility to those of us that have believed in you. Why did you not confer with other gurus before releasing such potentially hurtful information? Did you check with others if they were getting the same thing. Again in my opinion this was a total lack in wisdom. People and the mods can bash me for this post but I am a thinking person that has a right to express what I believe and what a lot people must be thinking and feeling right now. Kaparoni was right in his post that this RV had not RV'd in country. In future guru's stop shooting from the hip. You have many thinking, loving people out here that believe in you.

jonny's bs

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:47 am

If any "expert" says there is a confirmed RV and will not provide the proof of the confirmation...they are story telling. How many times do they have to call the date and rate of the RV ? (100's) before we accept that they do not know anything and must have other motives.

mitkire wrote:
outback7 wrote:Well, according to Jonny the RV has not happened. I wrote yesterday for us all to remain patient with the guru's but what has happened in the last few hours with a number of them backing up what Okie and bulldog bought to the table including Jonny now recanting their stand re: RV. Guru's you have behaved in my opinion without wisdom. Again many people today will feel like they are on a roller coaster ride. Okie and bulldogs post on the RV that it had happened in country was so strong and absolute that of course people are going to get excited and built up in their spirits. IMO both of you have totally shot your credibility without any sense of accountabilty and responsibility to those of us that have believed in you. Why did you not confer with other gurus before releasing such potentially hurtful information? Did you check with others if they were getting the same thing. Again in my opinion this was a total lack in wisdom. People and the mods can bash me for this post but I am a thinking person that has a right to express what I believe and what a lot people must be thinking and feeling right now. Kaparoni was right in his post that this RV had not RV'd in country. In future guru's stop shooting from the hip. You have many thinking, loving people out here that believe in you.

jonny's bs
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:48 am

Quick...turn the oven down.

jbish422 wrote:That cake has to burnt to a crisp by now
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum