Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

RV NOT HAPPENED. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

RV NOT HAPPENED.

+40
maestro
passinLoveAlong
Why why why
Rockin'RV
zerhourwriter
OldSignalOfficer
renny123
tx721
hithere
DevaronDLH
kingosawbe
H2OMAN
Toby1
glasshalffull
readysetrv
spirit144
Jayzze
GoodGosh
ruthie23
TNman
geezer
firecrackerman56
SLAP58
ibcraig0
doodoo
skyegale
Bruno
SEBtopdog
dinarstar
Higher Ground
therealbutterfly
Truthlooker
stevejss1
HeadNotTheTail
Splovengates
elvishd1
ADMIN
sandwedge
1alaskan
outback7
44 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

RV NOT HAPPENED. Empty RV NOT HAPPENED.

Post by outback7 Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:32 pm

Well, according to Jonny the RV has not happened. I wrote yesterday for us all to remain patient with the guru's but what has happened in the last few hours with a number of them backing up what Okie and bulldog bought to the table including Jonny now recanting their stand re: RV. Guru's you have behaved in my opinion without wisdom. Again many people today will feel like they are on a roller coaster ride. Okie and bulldogs post on the RV that it had happened in country was so strong and absolute that of course people are going to get excited and built up in their spirits. IMO both of you have totally shot your credibility without any sense of accountabilty and responsibility to those of us that have believed in you. Why did you not confer with other gurus before releasing such potentially hurtful information? Did you check with others if they were getting the same thing. Again in my opinion this was a total lack in wisdom. People and the mods can bash me for this post but I am a thinking person that has a right to express what I believe and what a lot people must be thinking and feeling right now. Kaparoni was right in his post that this RV had not RV'd in country. In future guru's stop shooting from the hip. You have many thinking, loving people out here that believe in you.
outback7
outback7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RV NOT HAPPENED. Empty Re: RV NOT HAPPENED.

Post by 1alaskan Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:34 pm

Moved to correct forum

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:23 pm

I agree with you Outback7. Not even as much as an "ooopps, so sorry". All the "Intel Providers" jumped on board with all sorts of "confirmations" that the RV did in fact happen "in country", when in fact, it did not. We wait, but there is a lesson to be learned here. Don't believe what the "intel providers" provide. This is not the 1st time, the 50th time, the 100th time, so be prepared for future misfires. The members have every right to be upset with the latest hype and misfire, but dare not vent their frustration due to ban warnings coming from all mods. So where does that leave the members

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:26 pm

Yes... everyone has the right to be upset if they listened and it didnt happen... wonder why the hearsay stuff knocks the news right off the scroll?

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:32 pm

Be carefull in whom you believe in....but the important thing is...I was able to put more dinar on reserve before the predicted RV happened.

="outback7"]Well, according to Jonny the RV has not happened. I wrote yesterday for us all to remain patient with the guru's but what has happened in the last few hours with a number of them backing up what Okie and bulldog bought to the table including Jonny now recanting their stand re: RV. Guru's you have behaved in my opinion without wisdom. Again many people today will feel like they are on a roller coaster ride. Okie and bulldogs post on the RV that it had happened in country was so strong and absolute that of course people are going to get excited and built up in their spirits. IMO both of you have totally shot your credibility without any sense of accountabilty and responsibility to those of us that have believed in you. Why did you not confer with other gurus before releasing such potentially hurtful information? Did you check with others if they were getting the same thing. Again in my opinion this was a total lack in wisdom. People and the mods can bash me for this post but I am a thinking person that has a right to express what I believe and what a lot people must be thinking and feeling right now. Kaparoni was right in his post that this RV had not RV'd in country. In future guru's stop shooting from the hip. You have many thinking, loving people out here that believe in you.[/quote]
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:40 pm

[img]RV NOT HAPPENED. Ripley13[/img]

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:52 pm

I can't remember the Post yesterday but it stated that Iraq could Hide their RV after an In country RV for a Period of time Per. IMF....I will search for the Post and be right back,,,,It is hard enough to get High hopes then dropped like a brick But worse if your the one with egg on your face, so Let me Look for a minute and I will have the post, so you guys as members don't get the egg part........
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:04 pm

...........and you cannot even disagree with them to get bashed by members with no Mods backing me up in chat. Chat shame on you. AJ

Miskebam wrote:Yes... everyone has the right to be upset if they listened and it didnt happen... wonder why the hearsay stuff knocks the news right off the scroll?

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:09 pm

Amen AJ....Hey did You Get My Message,,,Whould like it if you got back with me...Thanks.....
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:09 pm

If your wife, husband, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, BF, preacher, teacher, or boss told you something 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, time on the same subject and it proved to be wrong every time how would you feel? really how would you feel? Would you ever believe them AGAIN! You can love them, you can like them but would you actually believe them?There are g's that have call the RV over 100 times in the last two years are you catching my drift. Read miske's articles listen to people with fact based provable information there are tons of it out there. I am an average God fearing guy that reads and listens to fact based information and articles. I bet I know more about the truth in this investment than most all of the g's, REALLY. I see the things I read and believe in coming true every day and I am very happy. We are right on track. I have never ever seen anything of importance the g's have promised prove to be true ever. That tells me something. By the way IMO from study... There Will Never Ever Be An In Country RV With The IQD and that is based on tons of educated intel and articles PERIOD... Blessings

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthlooker Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:12 pm

AJAnderson wrote:...........and you cannot even disagree with them to get bashed by members with no Mods backing me up in chat. Chat shame on you. AJ

Miskebam wrote:Yes... everyone has the right to be upset if they listened and it didnt happen... wonder why the hearsay stuff knocks the news right off the scroll?

AJ, that is why I stay out of chat. Try talking about cakes and planes and you will be the hero. Lol.
Making a joke people so all the happy people don't get your panties in a wad.

Last edited by Truthlooker on Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Truthlooker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:14 pm

@HeadNotTheTail wrote:I can't remember the Post yesterday but it stated that Iraq could Hide their RV after an In country RV for a Period of time Per. IMF....I will search for the Post and be right back,,,,It is hard enough to get High hopes then dropped like a brick But worse if your the one with egg on your face, so Let me Look for a minute and I will have the post, so you guys as members don't get the egg part........

FInd me some actual documents stating that and I will believe you, not some chat from TerryK who has called this thing every weekend for years. Who was outed by his own family as a fraud. Just sayin.... I wouldnt put much stock in anything he says unless its backed up by some factual documents.

RV NOT HAPPENED. Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:15 pm

I have been real busy the last two days and still am, but I will get to it, most likely in the morning. AJ

@HeadNotTheTail wrote:Amen AJ....Hey did You Get My Message,,,Whould like it if you got back with me...Thanks.....

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:24 pm

@stevejss1 wrote:If your wife, husband, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, BF, preacher, teacher, or boss told you something 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, time on the same subject and it proved to be wrong every time how would you feel? really how would you feel? Would you ever believe them AGAIN! You can love them, you can like them but would you actually believe them?There are g's that have call the RV over 100 times in the last two years are you catching my drift. Read miske's articles listen to people with fact based provable information there are tons of it out there. I am an average God fearing guy that reads and listens to fact based information and articles. I bet I know more about the truth in this investment than most all of the g's, REALLY. I see the things I read and believe in coming true every day and I am very happy. We are right on track. I have never ever seen anything of importance the g's have promised prove to be true ever. That tells me something. By the way IMO from study... There Will Never Ever Be An In Country RV With The IQD and that is based on tons of educated intel and articles PERIOD... Blessings

Wouldn't be much of a family now would it Stevejss1?

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Higher Ground Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:00 pm

Come on AJ...you can dish out your disagreement but now you want people to concur with your statements??

I was in the chat room prior to Misk getting in the room and after your blatant de-edifcation of Okie. There is a tactful way to disagree. On another note, this was the first time I observed you in the chat room and you brought total confusion to the members and you had the Mods on the defensive for Okie. They were protecting him and not you and justifiably so. Then you brought in Misk to defend you!

It is apparent that your statement is intended to defend your perspective without any degree of openmindedness to the possibility that your approach might have been inappropriate or at the minimum was the cause for quite a stir and confusion. I would have been okay with you disagreeing as I have disagreed with some info/intel at times but have kept silence knowing that my disagreement might be in ignorance or biased presupposition regarding the intel or quite simply my level of hope. Quick to hear and slow to speak is often times wise counsel. The MODS stood their ground and rightfully so in protecting Okie. I WOULD NOT say ""Shame on you"" FOR IT IS A CURSE but I wish you would have stayed silent on this subject and let it rest.

You, as an administrator on this site, have inflamed many emotions with your ever so subtle de-edifying statements and antics. As a Veteran in our military, I did learn one thing, don't mess with my TEAM. If you are on Okies Team, then be a TEAM MEMBER, set your pride aside and stay in the OOM foxhole. Even if you disagree with him or Bulldog75, etc., keep it to yourself like many others have CHOSEN to do for the sake of the UNITY OF THE TEAM. Though I have disagreed with you much, I have kept silent. I break that silence ONLY to offer a perspective based on my first hand observations. Keep Pressing ON To Higher Ground!!

AJAnderson wrote:...........and you cannot even disagree with them to get bashed by members with no Mods backing me up in chat. Chat shame on you. AJ

Higher Ground

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:06 pm

Well said ....

@stevejss1 wrote:If your wife, husband, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, BF, preacher, teacher, or boss told you something 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, time on the same subject and it proved to be wrong every time how would you feel? really how would you feel? Would you ever believe them AGAIN! You can love them, you can like them but would you actually believe them?There are g's that have call the RV over 100 times in the last two years are you catching my drift. Read miske's articles listen to people with fact based provable information there are tons of it out there. I am an average God fearing guy that reads and listens to fact based information and articles. I bet I know more about the truth in this investment than most all of the g's, REALLY. I see the things I read and believe in coming true every day and I am very happy. We are right on track. I have never ever seen anything of importance the g's have promised prove to be true ever. That tells me something. By the way IMO from study... There Will Never Ever Be An In Country RV With The IQD and that is based on tons of educated intel and articles PERIOD... Blessings
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:08 pm

As Reagen said...FACTS are STUBBORN things...how many facts come from the "experts"

@Higher Ground wrote:Come on AJ...you can dish out your disagreement but now you want people to concur with your statements??

I was in the chat room prior to Misk getting in the room and after your blatant de-edifcation of Okie. There is a tactful way to disagree. On another note, this was the first time I observed you in the chat room and you brought total confusion to the members and you had the Mods on the defensive for Okie. They were protecting him and not you and justifiably so. Then you brought in Misk to defend you!

It is apparent that your statement is intended to defend your perspective without any degree of openmindedness to the possibility that your approach might have been inappropriate or at the minimum was the cause for quite a stir and confusion. I would have been okay with you disagreeing as I have disagreed with some info/intel at times but have kept silence knowing that my disagreement might be in ignorance or biased presupposition regarding the intel or quite simply my level of hope. Quick to hear and slow to speak is often times wise counsel. The MODS stood their ground and rightfully so in protecting Okie. I WOULD NOT say ""Shame on you"" FOR IT IS A CURSE but I wish you would have stayed silent on this subject and let it rest.

You, as an administrator on this site, have inflamed many emotions with your ever so subtle de-edifying statements and antics. As a Veteran in our military, I did learn one thing, don't mess with my TEAM. If you are on Okies Team, then be a TEAM MEMBER, set your pride aside and stay in the OOM foxhole. Even if you disagree with him or Bulldog75, etc., keep it to yourself like many others have CHOSEN to do for the sake of the UNITY OF THE TEAM. Though I have disagreed with you much, I have kept silent. I break that silence ONLY to offer a perspective based on my first hand observations. Keep Pressing ON To Higher Ground!!

elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:09 pm

Now there are some facts...thanks butterfly.

@therealbutterfly wrote:
@HeadNotTheTail wrote:I can't remember the Post yesterday but it stated that Iraq could Hide their RV after an In country RV for a Period of time Per. IMF....I will search for the Post and be right back,,,,It is hard enough to get High hopes then dropped like a brick But worse if your the one with egg on your face, so Let me Look for a minute and I will have the post, so you guys as members don't get the egg part........

FInd me some actual documents stating that and I will believe you, not some chat from TerryK who has called this thing every weekend for years. Who was outed by his own family as a fraud. Just sayin.... I wouldnt put much stock in anything he says unless its backed up by some factual documents.
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:14 pm

I do not know how long elvishd1 has been following the IQD, but TRB says she has for some time,

Facts in the IQD saga are few and far between, just ask her. Even she will admit that some of the things she thinks she knows about the IQD may not be based on facts. It's just the way it is, if you wants facts on the IQD, well good luck on that........

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:47 pm

Like it or not,we are all in the dark here.
How we handle our disappointments because it is not working the way we want it to,is key.
Whining does not solve anything,but some just love to do that.
I wait for it,and I believe in it.
When the CBI is good and ready,it will pop.
Until then I read the news out of Iraq,scrolling here every day for all to see. :study:

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:53 pm

@dinarstar wrote:Like it or not,we are all in the dark here.
How we handle our disappointments because it is not working the way we want it to,is key.
Until then I read the news out of Iraq,scrolling here every day for all to see. :study:

Thank you, and AMEN, DinarStar! RV NOT HAPPENED. 1261280965

RV NOT HAPPENED. Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

RV NOT HAPPENED. Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:02 pm

@Higher Ground wrote:Come on AJ...you can dish out your disagreement but now you want people to concur with your statements??

Higher Ground: May I suggest if you have a gripe about AJ, you can PM him directly and voice your opinion to him. JMO

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

RV NOT HAPPENED. 437791839 RV NOT HAPPENED. 437791839 RV NOT HAPPENED. 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Higher Ground Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:56 pm

@Bruno wrote:

Higher Ground: May I suggest if you have a gripe about AJ, you can PM him directly and voice your opinion to him. JMO

BRUNO: I was addressing AJ....He's a big boy. Re-read my post please....it was direct, factual and candid. I don't tip toe and I don't placate. I responed to him directly regarding the facts for the reasons specified. He put his "Shame on you Chat" out there for ALL to see. I am not about to PM him on a post that he placed in public forum so that he could somehow justify his comments in the chat room and then displace ALL blame on the OOM Mods without taking any responsibility for what took place in the chat room. He was there the entire time and he also faced opposition by the mods protecting Okie. NOW, may I suggest you allow AJ to respond to my original post if he chooses. And, if he doesn't, no matter to me. I would have done the same thing for AJ if someone de-edified him or brought some level of disunity as I perceived that day. JMO and With Respect!! Thank You!!

Higher Ground

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:01 pm

But Bruno's comment was a good one,

if you wanted to address AJ, you should have put it in a PM, to him, if not, then you put it out there for comment.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skyegale Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:11 pm

I believe it was for up to 10 days - I read it last summer in re to KWD , supposedly how they did it. In country first then released within the time frame . . So maybe IQD will follow the same path.
angelwing
skyegale
skyegale
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:13 pm

Most of yall know my position by now. Okie is on my list. Been there for a while.

Now dinarling....She's a different story!

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:38 pm

@skyegale wrote:

I believe it was for up to 10 days - I read it last summer in re to KWD , supposedly how they did it. In country first then released within the time frame . . So maybe IQD will follow the same path.
RV NOT HAPPENED. 3151798102

I have spent hours/days trying to find out more about the KWD RV/RI, have found some, but nothing breaking s=down the events as the unfolder,

Lots of rumors on how it went down, but no proof, if you or anyone can shed some light, real light not just something we have read with no backup, please bring it out,

So we can for once and all settle the issue. We have some folks who say this & that happenned, but no back up.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:41 am

There are some things I know for sure. The crap flying around from all the gooroos has increased a hundred fold in the last couple of weeks. We have heard everything from Okie calling the RV in no uncertain terms to others claiming over ten dollars on the RV and that it is happening any time now. The news coming out of Iraq that WE see cannot be counted on either. We are hearing about global alignments of currencies, prosperity packages, and that the whole world is waiting on this RV to fix the world's financial woes.

Think about this. The US has been running in a deficit for most of the past many decades. There was one point in time when the US was flush with no deficit and that was during the Clinton administration. Now, ask yourself why that was. Was old Bill some financial genius? I hardly think so. Was he just a great president that knew what he was doing? I don't think one man can control the US government like that because he has to constantly fight Congress so that probably wasn't it either. What could have been the one factor that resulted in the US being out of debt while he was in office? It was the residual effect from the war in Kuwait. We had soldiers on the ground, we saved Kuwait's butts, we were the heros, and while we were there the Kuwait dinar had dropped through the bottom in value right before we got there to kick Sadam out. We gathered up billions or perhaps trillions of Kuwait dinars that had been stolen by Sadam and we kept them. Then when Kuwait reestablished the value of its dinar, I did not say RVd, they just said ok people of the world Iraq just came over here and stole all our money and tried to take over our country but now that the good ole US of A has saved our butts we are going to print new currency because ours is scattered all over the place and when we do we will give you all one day to exchange the old stuff for the new stuff and then we will REESTABLISH the exchange rate of our currency to what it was before Iraq invaded us. Since the US held tons of those old Kuwait dinars they just went right ahead and exchanged them with the new ones at one for one, and then when the old rate was reestablished they cashed them all in and abra kadabra, the US was flush, just like that.

Now, we all know that the US has invested the last 8 plus years rebuilding Iraq and that even though the troops are out we still have a lot of control because we are the UN sponsor for Iraq. The big boys in our government know what happened when Clinton was in office, and they plan to take advantage of that same type of program when the Iraq dinar is raised in value. Whether it is an RV or an RI it doesn't matter because we got trillions of dinars when the price was around 4000 dinar to 1 dollar. Bush Jr. said that the Iraq war would pay for itself, and this is exactly what he meant.

So IMO we will see the value of the Iraq dinar go up substantially probably at least to where it was before the war and the main reason for that is because the US is still in control and they need that money to fix the deficit. They know what happened with Clinton and they plan to do the same thing so stop worrying, we will be fine. Our only concern is when is this going to happen and I think our government is getting out of patience with this whole process so I would bet it is going to happen pretty soon. Just hang tight and wait for this ride to be over.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:10 am

You know what Higher Ground you were the worst who bashed me for answering members questions and you should have been banned from the chat so guess what you are banned here! I have every right to go into chat and give my intel and that is what I was doing. if some member whats to ask me if Idisagree with Okie that is their right, I AM NOT GOING TO LIE FOR ANYONE OR ANYTHING, and not for this forum or in chat. I have every right to disagree with Okie and he has every right to disagree with me. If anyone was out of order in chat the other day it was members bashing me. And I have read that chat three times. And I still disagree with Okie and the RV has not happened in country or else where and will not for at least two weeks if not longer. AJ

Last edited by AJAnderson on Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SLAP58 Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:06 am

Okie is correct. Did you hear that? He called it first...good for him.

Make no mistake about it.... he is correct. My first and last post ever.

In other words, not open for debate. Strap your boots on and dont forget

where you came from or your creator will put you right back. Do good.

SLAP58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firecrackerman56 Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:19 am

I back Okie and Many of our good intel providers. For you who complain and gripe and moan and groan. PLEASE SELL YOUR DINAR AND GET OUT!! I have been in Silver investing since 1974 and everybody knows that it took a long time( many, many) years for it to rise to were it's at now! But you put your money in an investment and you want mind blowing results in a matter of weeks or months??? Were is your brain??? It must of gone on vacation!!! We are so close and all you negitive people sit and run your mouths about Okie, Bulldog, Bear and so many others! Why don't you get off you DUFF and start your own site! Go do all of the work finding out intel ETC. AHH HAA!! To lazy aren't ya!! Remember this if nothing else. Like it or not, this is how the world works! Are you ready? Don't want to lose you." YOU GET WHAT YOU SPEAK WITH THAT TOUNG YOU WAGGLE"!!. The King James BIBLE HASN'T EVER BEEN WRONG!!! So when you start to complain about someone here,, LOOK IN THE MIRROR and remember this, Your calling your own DOOM with your mouth. God Bless all of our intel providers!!! Because without them you would be totaly lost in this investment and you would have no one to blame it on. Now I'm going to hang out with some really COOL Adults that understand what an investment is!!!! I Do Belive Okie and Bulldog and Jonnywg and so many more that said it has RV'd. HANG ON TO YOUR SOCKS!!!!!!!!! It's getting ready to BITE YA! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

firecrackerman56

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:38 am

@SLAP58 wrote:Okie is correct. Did you hear that? He called it first...good for him.

DREAMER ,AND VERY NIEVE...
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:54 am

I love and back okie and bulldog as well, this does not mean I have to agree. When a member and several have in chat and elsewhere asks me, do I think the RV has taken place in country and I know otherwise, I am going to be candid about that and tell what I know and the truth to the matter with no excusses. It works both ways! Life is a two way street and not one way and there will always be disagreement. Its how one behaves with that disagreement will be the judgment of one's credibility. AJ

@firecrackerman56 wrote:I back Okie and Many of our good intel providers. For you who complain and gripe and moan and groan. PLEASE SELL YOUR DINAR AND GET OUT!! I have been in Silver investing since 1974 and everybody knows that it took a long time( many, many) years for it to rise to were it's at now! But you put your money in an investment and you want mind blowing results in a matter of weeks or months??? Were is your brain??? It must of gone on vacation!!! We are so close and all you negitive people sit and run your mouths about Okie, Bulldog, Bear and so many others! Why don't you get off you DUFF and start your own site! Go do all of the work finding out intel ETC. AHH HAA!! To lazy aren't ya!! Remember this if nothing else. Like it or not, this is how the world works! Are you ready? Don't want to lose you." YOU GET WHAT YOU SPEAK WITH THAT TOUNG YOU WAGGLE"!!. The King James BIBLE HASN'T EVER BEEN WRONG!!! So when you start to complain about someone here,, LOOK IN THE MIRROR and remember this, Your calling your own DOOM with your mouth. God Bless all of our intel providers!!! Because without them you would be totaly lost in this investment and you would have no one to blame it on. Now I'm going to hang out with some really COOL Adults that understand what an investment is!!!! I Do Belive Okie and Bulldog and Jonnywg and so many more that said it has RV'd. HANG ON TO YOUR SOCKS!!!!!!!!! It's getting ready to BITE YA! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:25 am

I can't sit still and not put in my two cents worth. First, I want to say that I am a believer. I believe that the dinar will RV and I think we are close. Not there yet, but close.

I am not a new-comer to this investment. I have not been around as long as some but three years is a fairly long time. I have been a member of several sites going all the way back to currency chatter and GET and others. Okie has been on these sites as well as Planet Dinar and others. He has called this RV about 100 times, albeit not with the proclamation that he has with this one. I have stated before that its all about egos. Okie has proclaimed that he was the first to announce the RV. I have known for a long time that among the GooRoos (There I said it) their egos have driven them to be the FIRST to announce the RV as if there is some badge of honor for being first. I too can be first if I announce most every day that the RV has happened.

And what is this continual BS about the 747s and cake in the oven and trains leaving the station to the point of ad nauseam? Come on, get some new material! And another thing. I'm a christian. I say that because of what I have to say. I think if you are a christian, you do not have to insert some religious word or phrase in every sentence to try to keep your audience. I think I have been told that I am blessed and selected and chosen about one thousand times. The purveyor of these words never has any real new information, he just rearranges words... a "word rearranger".

Who is this Bluwolf? He has been on the GET site for a long time. OK, he has had his 15 minutes of fame. It is time for him to vacate the premises. His intel consists of repeating what was just posted an another site and claiming this information as his own. As a matter of fact, that is exactly what most of these GooRoos do. They consult with one another and tell their stories and then one breaks the latest intel report and the others fall in line and start singing from the same hymnal. It is called mass hysteria. I have read on several occasions where they have admitted that they were all on a conference call talking about the latest information.

In truth, there has been only one person that I believe and that one person is Randy Koonce. He, for the main part, remains silent. He has a conference call only when the emails and calls overload him to the point where he feels the need to have a call merely to state the same thing that he has stated over and over. Randy has maintained that the RV will be announced when and only when the GOI is implemented by having all of Iraq represented and the ministers are named.

Why does Randy say this? Simple! Shabibi, the puller of the trigger, stated many months ago exactly what Randy has reiterated over and over. Shabibi does not want a dictator in Iraq. He wants a democracy. He has stated he will not RV until this is settled. Has Randy been correct? Do you see an RV? I think that is your answer. Thus far Randy is the only one that has been correct. Randy also says that the rates thrown out there are not to be believed. He says the rate will be what the budget calls for and that amount is $3.41 and maybe just a little higher. The $8.00 to $14.00 rates are just pie-in-the sky.

I take back what I stated two paragraphs above. Randy is not the only one I believe. There are actually some people out there that are not word rearrangers that bring good information. To name a few: Kaperoni, Bond Lady, Historian, LakeLady, Wangdang, Enorrste. There are others that don't come to mind but you will not find these people calling an RV every other day.

As far as Slap58 is concerned, I have no way of knowing how long he/she has been involved with the dinar but I judge him/her, maybe incorrectly so, to be so new that this person has not seen the 100 previous announcements of the RV. Had he been around as long as I have, he just might be a little less aggressive in his proclamation.

Now, before all of those people (sheeple) like Firecrackerman 58 start in about selling my dinars and getting out... again, ad nauseam, let me say, please find new words. Whenever these sheeple read something that they disagaree with, they always unfailingly fall back on these same tired and worn out phrases.

I think we are close. I'm not stating an RV is here or will be here this week or this month. I'm not one of the GooRoos. Just a feeling of optimism.

TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthie23 Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:28 am

firecrackerman56 that is the typical stance of all the Newbies. Not only to the dinar, but to currency speculation in general. If you actually took the time to read what the majority of we realists say, it is simply that we do not believe hearsay as the truth. We neither whine nor moan, just take issue with the stupidity of taking a rumour, with no proven data, to be the Word. We do object to the rude and obnoxious, as well as the ineptness with the English language, to tell us to sell our IQD. What give you right to dictate our opinion of the twaddle that pervades the internet regarding a serious speculation? All the stories and wrong information have just cheapened it, and unsuprisingly the upshot is that this is now referred to by many as a scam.

Ironically, 'Intel' is the abbrevation used for all this bunkum. I have a very vivid imagination, and could quite easily start a site that was full of superb 'intel', but I find it morally indefensible to do so. Plus I really don't have ego issues. I would much prefer to start a site with facts, but then of course people like you would never read it, so it would be futile.

People who lack theory of knowledge are always gullible. My opinion is that rather than being taken in by the unproven fairystories, you start to look at the reality, that way you may be less likely to burst a blood vessel with tirades similar to the one above. The reality is that Okie has called the RV dozens of times along with TerryK, Rich Queen, Tony TNT et al, so it really doesn't take a genius to work out that they have been wrong, does it??

ruthie23
ruthie23
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:59 am

ruthie23:
What you said!!!

You go girl!

Ilikeyou

TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:13 am

WOW! Isn't there a scripture about turning on each other?

1) Iraq is in a 3 day holiday so no updated word on the activities.
2) If there was word on the activities, there probably wouldn't be any truth to it....smoke and mirrors.
3) Okie nor Bulldog nor any other "intel provider" have the map, the plan, or the direct information on how this is coming down as this is a GLOBAL thing. What is happening is not just IRAQ's RV. A Global reset. If members were allowed to post that information on this site, everyone would have a more rounded perspective.
4) I believe the mods AND admin are here to keep the peace and show leadership. Nothing else. AJ might want to redefine his intentions and agenda regarding his participation on the site. Perhaps he would like to retire admin position so that it doesn't interfere with his perceived "intel provider" status. I am not the owner of this site, however I can surely understand why she has had enough!
5) I haven't seen any facts pointing to the fact that this is not happening.
6) Faith of the mustard seed. Remember?

GG
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthlooker Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:25 am

@GoodGosh wrote:WOW! Isn't there a scripture about turning on each other?

2) If there was word on the activities, there probably wouldn't be any truth to it....smoke and mirrors.
3) Okie nor Bulldog nor any other "intel provider" have the map, the plan, or the direct information on how this is coming down as this is a GLOBAL thing. What is happening is not just IRAQ's RV. A Global reset. If members were allowed to post that information on this site, everyone would have a more rounded perspective.
4) I believe the mods AND admin are here to keep the peace and show leadership. Nothing else. AJ might want to redefine his intentions and agenda regarding his participation on the site. Perhaps he would like to retire admin position so that it doesn't interfere with his perceived "intel provider" status. I am not the owner of this site, however I can surely understand why she has had enough!

5). How about the FACT that this has been said 100 times with the same result???

GG

Truthlooker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:35 am

you my agree with okie or disagree with him it does not really matter before iraq rv there are things they have to do hcl erbil fiance laws elect 3 stugges and a couple of other things in the passed month iraq has made great strides and as long as they keep this up we will be there soon but until these things are done you will not see an rv even if mickey mouse says so so just chill out and we are very close and one last thing do not expect the large numbers becuse it will not happen be happy with 1 to
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:01 am

I would bow to that if others would also. Bulldog Okie you up to that? Give up positions of power in exchange for being intel providers? instead of being the pusher of wanting a certain person banned for life because of his veiws or disagreements? AJ

@Truthlooker wrote:

5). How about the FACT that this has been said 100 times with the same result???

GG

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:11 am

@geezer wrote:
@SLAP58 wrote:Okie is correct. Did you hear that? He called it first...good for him.

DREAMER ,AND VERY NIEVE...

Well, thank goodness that was their "first & last" post. OTL...

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:22 am

TNman - Very good post. I agree that the "intel providers" have a weird ego thing going on, but I think it's the sheeple on the site(s) causing these egos to grow by their constant praise of the misinformation.

Randy Koonce has never waivered from his position as all others have.. That in itself makes me comfortable with Randy's position on this whole thing. IMO, there is a majority of people that like to follow this misinformation, and be lead to continued let downs in their lives. It's sad, but very apparent. Like you mentioned, I too am a man of faith, but I am uncomfortable with the amount of posters using reference to God's will at every opportunity in an investment that has mislead so many. Shame on the "intel providers", many that have blatanly lied to their followers, and used God's name at every opportunity following the lie they just spewed. It's wrong IMO.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:33 am

[TNman] I agree. Randy Koonce. Kaperoni and Wangdang, along with AJ & CJ. I stay grounded. NO HYPE! Miske you too! Ponee, you are the cool breeze in the room, when things get heated in the room.

I clicked my pretty red heels, three times.

And I say to myself "There is no place like OOM!"RV NOT HAPPENED. 1815401988
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:45 am

@TNman wrote:ruthie23:
What you said!!!

You go girl!

RV NOT HAPPENED. 1261280965

Well said Ruth123. Couldn't have said it any better. Have a great Sunday.

Go RI/RV..

sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:50 am

@sandwedge wrote:TNman - Very good post. I agree that the "intel providers" have a weird ego thing going on, but I think it's the sheeple on the site(s) causing these egos to grow by their constant praise of the misinformation.

Randy Koonce has never waivered from his position as all others have.. That in itself makes me comfortable with Randy's position on this whole thing. IMO, there is a majority of people that like to follow this misinformation, and be lead to continued let downs in their lives. It's sad, but very apparent. Like you mentioned, I too am a man of faith, but I am uncomfortable with the amount of posters using reference to God's will at every opportunity in an investment that has mislead so many. Shame on the "intel providers", many that have blatanly lied to their followers, and used God's name at every opportunity following the lie they just spewed. It's wrong IMO.

Go RI/RV..

SANDWEDGE, AND TNMAN, YOU TWO ARE ON THE RIGHT PAGE, 100%. NO NEED FOR ME TO ADD ANYTHING MORE, OTHER THAN THIS. SANDWEDGE WHAT YOU STATED ABOUT THEM USING "GOD'S" NAME AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY IS VERY VERY UN-NERVING TO SAY THE LEAST.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by glasshalffull Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:01 pm

GG

there is also scripture about wolves in sheeps clothing, i have to agree with others that God's name should not be brought in to this. They (okie, and crew) are no more blessed then the rest of us, it was God's hand in directing us to this investment i'm sure, but he also expects us to be thankful for HIS blessings and use them wisely, as well as be cautious of who you follow to the finale, because as we all no ''you know who" also likes to play with the minds of the vulnerable. I for one thank God everyday for the blessings my family have, but I also am aware of those who try to use his name in vain.
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:16 pm

Great post TNMan. I too am a big Randy K. fan. He is consistent and I agree with what he says.
I also like Bravo on DinarVets. He doesn't post very often and just posted links to 3 articles that are very encouraging. He said next week is key. If we could bring posts over, I would.
p.s. he posted yesterday and has 7300 views, if you want to find it.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by H2OMAN Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:34 pm

AJ,

You know I like what you bring to the IQD conversation and respect your informative and well thought out posts here in forum, but I have to say that I was dissappointed when I heard that you had disagreed with Okie's comments in chat...I think you should have known how disruptive your approach would be in the chat room....I was not there for the actual conversation, however I was surprised to hear about it, as it quickly spread throughout the other Dinar sites. To some extent, I agree with Higher Ground, it was not the time or place for rebuttel of OKIES statement. I am not at all surprised that you were bashed by some members and or the mods. Even if your opinion was correct...your timing for expressing it was not, in my opinion. Sometimes it is better to just bite your tongue. I have to do it all the time. I feel for you, but I think you stuck your foot in it this time.
H2OMAN
H2OMAN
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:37 pm

DINARSTAR... "W"e are not all in the dark... Those that are in the dark and are having disappointments are those that choose to believe in blind rumors from folks that have a proven pattern of misinformation at about 100%. Those of us that read, study, and investigate article and past history are not in the dark. The holdbacks that have happen since 2010 which there are actually not that many have been explained and we understand why they happenend. There are things that are going on in the Iraqi government, IMF and CBI right this minute that are outstanding and bringing things to a close so I and many others that are not in the "dark" are extremely excited. The sheep that follow the crying wolfs in the dark are all very dissapointed and that is sad. Read some of miske's post, she has articles every day that will help you understand what is going on in the real world of Iraq, try to get educated and stop listening to the madness, it has proved incorrect 100%. The RV is right around the corner Talibani has been back in town for a week and making things happen at the speed of light, IMO that is all great and real. IMO if you want to go down the road of "in country RV's", bank screens, p packages, 197 countries and all that stuff be prepaired to stay disappointed, thats where you were months ago and that is where you are now and I don't see any of that changing. IMO It will RV and soon but not for any of these rediculous reason they are not even real at all. Blessings

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like it or not,we are all in the dark here.
Until then I read the news out of Iraq,scrolling here every day for all to see.

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:42 pm

AJ, I applaud your efforts to bring us legitimate information....I also applaud your standing up for the right to question what is being fed to so many of us. Keep up the excellent effort to inform us of what the real situation is.

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum