Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
negativity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
negativity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
negativity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
negativity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
negativity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
negativity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
negativity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
negativity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
negativity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
negativity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
negativity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
negativity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
negativity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
negativity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
negativity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
negativity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
negativity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
negativity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
negativity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
negativity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

negativity

+26
H2OMAN
dinarstar
wes
vegasdinar
shabbadude
SEBtopdog
Kevind53
MiddleClassMaiden
doodoo
happywelshguy
Ponee
CaptnJerry
elvishd1
DevaronDLH
az-tex
1alaskan
Jayzze
LookingAtTheHeavens
jbish422
Labrann
therealbutterfly
Texas Creek Johnson
ou812
abby ann
Big Mike
renny123
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

negativity - Page 2 Empty Re: negativity

Post by 1alaskan Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:32 am

shabbadude wrote:Truthful, fact based discourse is the foundation that opinions and decisions can be derived from. I have found that when an individual or group censors opinions they usually stand on shaky ground (based on one or all of the following: bad "intel", "hopium" or plain avarice). I'm glad to see that dissenting opinions and tough questions here.



You are correct, but when one, or more usually, makes the discussion personal with attacks, the discussion is all but gone. All one has then is bashing, and sadly, many of our members only know bashing and not much civil discourse.

So when a thread, post, or member disappeares, to know why, just look at their past posts.



I keep thinking that members have to know there are no free lunches, but sadly, I'm proven wrong almost daily.

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 4668
Join date : 2011-06-21

Back to top Go down

negativity - Page 2 Empty Re: negativity

Post by vegasdinar Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:17 am

Children whine when things don't go their way--it seems many children post on here. If you can't handle the little ups and downs of this investment, you should have never bought dinar. No matter what your desperation or life situation, YOU made the decision to buy dinar. No one forced you to--no excuses....So, now stand by that decision and quit your gosh dang whining.

It's not like you have to actually put in physical labor or sacrifice time away from your family for this. It's an investment--you buy dinar and WAIT AND HAVE FAITH IN THE RESULT.

AJ should re-post his "Gentle Investor" posts from a while back every day so people can gain some big picture perspective. Quit whining or get out of this investment.

And by the way, there are other sites out in internet land where there isn't so much whining...just saying.

vegasdinar
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 82
Join date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

negativity - Page 2 Empty Re: negativity

Post by 1alaskan Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:18 am

vegasdinar wrote:Children whine when things don't go their way--it seems many children post on here. If you can't handle the little ups and downs of this investment, you should have never bought dinar. No matter what your desperation or life situation, YOU made the decision to buy dinar. No one forced you to--no excuses....So, now stand by that decision and quit your gosh dang whining.

It's not like you have to actually put in physical labor or sacrifice time away from your family for this. It's an investment--you buy dinar and WAIT AND HAVE FAITH IN THE RESULT.

AJ should re-post his "Gentle Investor" posts from a while back every day so people can gain some big picture perspective. Quit whining or get out of this investment.

And by the way, there are other sites out in internet land where there isn't so much whining...just saying.



EXACTLY!

*****************
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant


Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 4668
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 41
Location : Planet far far away

Back to top Go down

negativity - Page 2 Empty Re: negativity

Post by 1alaskan Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:48 am

But as I read back thru this thread, one would think it would go away

*****************
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant


Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 4668
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 41
Location : Planet far far away

Back to top Go down

negativity - Page 2 Empty Re: negativity

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:19 am

I think its always good to put info out, good or bad. But to put out blantant falsehood or lies is NOT what anyone needs. And that is the TRUTH based on what a certain guru said they did. He said they put out false info on purpose. So tell me, how did that help anyone if it wasnt true to begin with and it was knowingly put out as truth even tho it was a lie?

Some members cant seem to figure out what is true from the gurus because i dont think the gurus even can tell what is fact or fiction anymore. You have some very well versed liars and con men out there heading up some sites and not everyone out there in the dinar world is out for the good of the people. So IF people started taking some responsibility before the post and do some fact checking, it would benefit everyone alot. Instead, things are posted, and the 'neggies' are the ones that end up fact checking and disproving what the gurus say. So everyone that sits there and complains about those of us who are fact based people, maybe need to rethink things. We at least help SOME members see the light on things. And that is why I will continue to do it til this is over.

Ok, rant over. lol!!!! Happy Super Bowl and Puppy Bowl to everyone!!!!!
lol!


happywelshguy wrote:I guess the problem here, is for a member to understand What They May Receive, when coming to a forum, for information and accepting such information provided as "Best Effort"

Some members (like your comment suggests) only want intel Proven To Be True, before it's posted.

Other members have stated that they want to know about "All Information - Good Or, Bad" as it at least keeps them somewhat informed and a member can gleam from the post that one wants.

Where do you draw the line?

What is pertinent and what isn't?

In my humble opinion, if members come to the forum for information, then they should be prepared to except what has been provided under"Best Effort" knowing that such information may be erroneous at best.

If a member only wishes to receive information (That Has Been Proven To Be True) then they don't even need to come to the forums, as there are other places, to obtain such information.

bounce

therealbutterfly wrote:I highlighted your comment in red that I am referencing in this response.... People also take action based on what they have read from trusted 'intel providers' that they may not have done so without those comments being posted. As has been said before, people have quit jobs, spent money they didnt have, committed suicide, over these comments. YES its their fault for doing so without any proof but thats also the same thing that goes for those that sell out based on the 'negativity'. And the negativity would be less or maybe not even there if the 'intel' provided was acutally proven true before posting. So its a chain reaction. Stop blaming the complainers because they would not be complaining if the things were never said in the first place.

And as far as negativity causing problems.... the cause of the problems starts with the fabrications and false info shared thus causing people to get upset. Its very easy to stop that problem. ONLY post what can be PROVEN prior to posting. Simple.



happywelshguy wrote:Respectfully, sorry, I don't agree with your comments.

The forum is a venue for providing and receiving information, not for venting.

It's true that negativity breeds negativity and we have seen far too much of it and it has caused far too many problems.

If people wish to vent, then of course they may do so, just not in the forums.

Venting may influence other people to take an action that they may not have done so, except for reading negative comments.


bounce

therealbutterfly wrote:I think right now, the mods need to be a little more open to allowing people to vent their frustrations after the bold statements made the other day of it happening 'in country' (again). To try and tell people to 'keep it positive' when clearly, people are angry and upset and feeling betrayed is wrong. People need to let their feelings out and when they do, they get over it faster. Every time that things are shut down here and told not to talk or be upset, it makes it drag out longer. Just an observation I have seen with the countless times things are called and dont come true......
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

Back to top Go down

negativity - Page 2 Empty Re: negativity

Post by wes Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:32 am

IMO, it's a shame that the site has come to this. If something comes out that it good news, then great, I will say so. If something comes out from the gurus that is so outlandish then I would say so. NOW people are expected to read and say nothing because we don't want any "negativity" here. Well facts are facts. And looking through rose colored glasses doesn't change the facts. I've gotten to the point where I very rarely come to the site (not that anybody cares) and almost never comment. If I'm restricted to only posting "positive" comments when a "positive" comment just won't do then I'd rather go elsewhere. And before a lot of you say good riddance I encourage the mods and admins to ask yourself this question. I wonder how many people feel the same as him and are no longer interested in coming here for imformation?
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 399
Join date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

negativity - Page 2 Empty Re: negativity

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:51 am

This post is not in support of intel or intel providers, it is a stand for what we as mods do here and for what Miske stands for.

We have never said not to disagree... we have said, watch how you say it. Disagreeing is all over this site some locked but you can read it, some unlocked but not deleted. Members who disagree are all over the boards and are not banned.

Unless the disagreement took a turn that goes beyond disagreeing. The people banned are NOT those who are just disagreeing. MANY are actually here for one reason and that is to cause problems. Many are plants from other sites and we kn ow it. I said this before, read thru the threads. The negative talk is still up... some locked yes, but you can read it. The members are still here.

Come on, who is more challenging in her discussions than the RealButterfly? ANd she is still here... As are several others who have learned how to speak their mind and still be in the guidelines. Rather strongly I might add, but the vulgarity, isn't there. We are sorry if there are those who's vocabulary isn't such that they can expess themselves in a mature fashion... maybe they should purchase a thesaurus.

I want to see all who were banned... (and it is usually a short vacation not permanent, unless they are a plant) go to johnnys site and say what you say here over there ... go ahead, use the language and terminology against him that is used here and see if the posts last or if you even last. Go to any other site and trash them and see how far you get.

Try it.

As I said, I am not defending intel... I don't read the intel ever, I am however in support of maintaining a site of SELF controlling adults.

You all bash this site for trying to keep order, then the other side of the coin bashes us for letting those who feel the need to EXPRESS THEMSELVES have a say. Can't win for losing.....

Try walking in our shoes...


Last edited by ponee on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Posts : 38267
Join date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

negativity - Page 2 Empty Re: negativity

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:08 am

Well said ponee. Nothing but respect for you mods. 3s is a pretty fun tree to climb when you need a little positivity, but I always come back here! For the widgets of course! lol!
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 267
Join date : 2011-12-15

Back to top Go down

negativity - Page 2 Empty Re: negativity

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:11 am

LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:Well said ponee. Nothing but respect for you mods. 3s is a pretty fun tree to climb when you need a little positivity, but I always come back here! For the widgets of course! lol!



Thank you, I always enjoy your healthy outlook on life. Spiritually, emotionally and intellectually.

negativity - Page 2 1261280965
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Posts : 38267
Join date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

negativity - Page 2 Empty Re: negativity

Post by dinarstar Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:12 am

Kudos ponee 🙇 🙇 🙇

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2367
Join date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

negativity - Page 2 Empty Re: negativity

Post by abby ann Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:16 am

ponee wrote:
LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:Well said ponee. Nothing but respect for you mods. 3s is a pretty fun tree to climb when you need a little positivity, but I always come back here! For the widgets of course! lol!



Thank you, I always enjoy your healthy outlook on life. Spiritually, emotionally and intellectually.

negativity - Page 2 1261280965
HEY THERE DID SOMEONE SAY WIDGETS!!!!!SNIFF SNIFF YUMMY YUMMY !!!!negativity - Page 2 949729897 negativity - Page 2 1815401988
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2362
Join date : 2011-10-28
Location : WIDGETSVILLE USA

Back to top Go down

negativity - Page 2 Empty Re: negativity

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:25 am

abby ann wrote:
ponee wrote:
LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:Well said ponee. Nothing but respect for you mods. 3s is a pretty fun tree to climb when you need a little positivity, but I always come back here! For the widgets of course! lol!



Thank you, I always enjoy your healthy outlook on life. Spiritually, emotionally and intellectually.

negativity - Page 2 1261280965
HEY THERE DID SOMEONE SAY WIDGETS!!!!!SNIFF SNIFF YUMMY YUMMY !!!!negativity - Page 2 949729897 negativity - Page 2 1815401988

I have this fantasy where I meet you and you're actually a talking dog that eats widgets! Here are some for you!

points

Those scores were uncalled for! Eat em up!
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 267
Join date : 2011-12-15

Back to top Go down

negativity - Page 2 Empty Re: negativity

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:33 am

ya, but do not eat the idgets, they do not taste good!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

negativity - Page 2 Empty Re: negativity

Post by abby ann Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:35 am

LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:
abby ann wrote:
ponee wrote:
LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:Well said ponee. Nothing but respect for you mods. 3s is a pretty fun tree to climb when you need a little positivity, but I always come back here! For the widgets of course! lol!



Thank you, I always enjoy your healthy outlook on life. Spiritually, emotionally and intellectually.

negativity - Page 2 1261280965
HEY THERE DID SOMEONE SAY WIDGETS!!!!!SNIFF SNIFF YUMMY YUMMY !!!!negativity - Page 2 949729897 negativity - Page 2 1815401988

I have this fantasy where I meet you and you're actually a talking dog that eats widgets! Here are some for you!

negativity - Page 2 3134741375

Those scores were uncalled for! Eat em up!
THANKS SSOO MMMUUUCCCHHH!!!!!I'M SSOOO HAPPY YUMMY YUMMY negativity - Page 2 1261280965 negativity - Page 2 1261280965 negativity - Page 2 1815401988 negativity - Page 2 949729897 negativity - Page 2 949729897 negativity - Page 2 2474380249 negativity - Page 2 2474380249 negativity - Page 2 2474380249 negativity - Page 2 3079029344 negativity - Page 2 312044658 negativity - Page 2 3151798102 negativity - Page 2 2859867778 negativity - Page 2 2859867778 negativity - Page 2 2859867778
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2362
Join date : 2011-10-28
Location : WIDGETSVILLE USA

Back to top Go down

negativity - Page 2 Empty Re: negativity

Post by abby ann Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:39 am

AJAnderson wrote:ya, but do not eat the idgets, they do not taste good!
I;M NOT SURE I AGREE WITH YOU TRY PUTTING THEM IN STRAWBERRY JELLY WITH SWEET BREAD AND BUTTER PICKLES!!AND A ROTTON BANANA WITH PEANUT BUTTER !!!!!!!YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!!!OH YEA SOME KETSUP!!!!negativity - Page 2 1261280965 negativity - Page 2 974290055 negativity - Page 2 949729897 negativity - Page 2 4017580043 negativity - Page 2 312044658 negativity - Page 2 312044658 negativity - Page 2 3151798102 negativity - Page 2 3151798102
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2362
Join date : 2011-10-28
Location : WIDGETSVILLE USA

Back to top Go down

negativity - Page 2 Empty Re: negativity

Post by H2OMAN Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:49 am

Just avoid the three C's and all will be fine....do not Complain, Criticise or Condemn......Simple.....YES..?
H2OMAN
H2OMAN
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 196
Join date : 2011-07-18
Location : AZ

Back to top Go down

negativity - Page 2 Empty Re: negativity

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:56 am

Ketsup ruins breakfast, but it might taste good on a fried idgets!

abby ann wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:ya, but do not eat the idgets, they do not taste good!
I;M NOT SURE I AGREE WITH YOU TRY PUTTING THEM IN STRAWBERRY JELLY WITH SWEET BREAD AND BUTTER PICKLES!!AND A ROTTON BANANA WITH PEANUT BUTTER !!!!!!!YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!!!OH YEA SOME KETSUP!!!!negativity - Page 2 1261280965 negativity - Page 2 974290055 negativity - Page 2 949729897 negativity - Page 2 4017580043 negativity - Page 2 312044658 negativity - Page 2 312044658 negativity - Page 2 3151798102 negativity - Page 2 3151798102

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

negativity - Page 2 Empty Re: negativity

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:02 pm

H2OMAN wrote:Just avoid the three C's and all will be fine....do not Complain, Criticise or Condemn......Simple.....YES..?

It is simple, but unfortunately, I think some people are allergic to simple. Laughing
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 267
Join date : 2011-12-15

Back to top Go down

negativity - Page 2 Empty Re: negativity

Post by Kevind53 Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:55 pm

Great post Ponee. We all have a choice as to how we say a thing. A good example from another site. The other night, there was a post I strongly disagreed with, in fact I thought it was basically a lie. I could have flat out said so, but instead I chose to say something along the line of "you are incorrect in your assumptions."

One would have been offensive, nasty and impolite, the other was polite and respectful. Choose your words carefully. The Bible says that the power of life and death is in the tongue. Choose life.

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

 negativity - Page 2 2805820865  negativity - Page 2 2805820865  negativity - Page 2 2805820865  negativity - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 27254
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 24
Location : Umm right here!

Back to top Go down

negativity - Page 2 Empty Re: negativity

Post by dinarstar Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:15 pm

LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:
H2OMAN wrote:Just avoid the three C's and all will be fine....do not Complain, Criticise or Condemn......Simple.....YES..?

It is simple, but unfortunately, I think some people are allergic to simple. Laughing

Smile Smile Smile

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2367
Join date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

negativity - Page 2 Empty Re: negativity

Post by abby ann Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:50 pm

AJAnderson wrote:Ketsup ruins breakfast, but it might taste good on a fried idgets!

abby ann wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:ya, but do not eat the idgets, they do not taste good!
I;M NOT SURE I AGREE WITH YOU TRY PUTTING THEM IN STRAWBERRY JELLY WITH SWEET BREAD AND BUTTER PICKLES!!AND A ROTTON BANANA WITH PEANUT BUTTER !!!!!!!YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!!!OH YEA SOME KETSUP!!!!negativity - Page 2 1261280965 negativity - Page 2 974290055 negativity - Page 2 949729897 negativity - Page 2 4017580043 negativity - Page 2 312044658 negativity - Page 2 312044658 negativity - Page 2 3151798102 negativity - Page 2 3151798102
THANKS AJ,negativity - Page 2 1261280965 negativity - Page 2 1261280965 negativity - Page 2 1261280965 negativity - Page 2 1815401988 negativity - Page 2 1815401988 negativity - Page 2 949729897 negativity - Page 2 949729897
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2362
Join date : 2011-10-28
Location : WIDGETSVILLE USA

Back to top Go down

negativity - Page 2 Empty Re: negativity

Post by happywelshguy Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:02 pm

A very concise and fair post.

Thank You

bounce

ponee wrote:This post is not in support of intel or intel providers, it is a stand for what we as mods do here and for what Miske stands for.

We have never said not to disagree... we have said, watch how you say it. Disagreeing is all over this site some locked but you can read it, some unlocked but not deleted. Members who disagree are all over the boards and are not banned.

Unless the disagreement took a turn that goes beyond disagreeing. The people banned are NOT those who are just disagreeing. MANY are actually here for one reason and that is to cause problems. Many are plants from other sites and we kn ow it. I said this before, read thru the threads. The negative talk is still up... some locked yes, but you can read it. The members are still here.

Come on, who is more challenging in her discussions than the RealButterfly? ANd she is still here... As are several others who have learned how to speak their mind and still be in the guidelines. Rather strongly I might add, but the vulgarity, isn't there. We are sorry if there are those who's vocabulary isn't such that they can expess themselves in a mature fashion... maybe they should purchase a thesaurus.

I want to see all who were banned... (and it is usually a short vacation not permanent, unless they are a plant) go to johnnys site and say what you say here over there ... go ahead, use the language and terminology against him that is used here and see if the posts last or if you even last. Go to any other site and trash them and see how far you get.

Try it.

As I said, I am not defending intel... I don't read the intel ever, I am however in support of maintaining a site of SELF controlling adults.

You all bash this site for trying to keep order, then the other side of the coin bashes us for letting those who feel the need to EXPRESS THEMSELVES have a say. Can't win for losing.....

Try walking in our shoes...

*****************
"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 774
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

negativity - Page 2 Empty Re: negativity

Post by 1alaskan Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:04 pm

Yes, I guess it all comes down to, "Be Nice"

*****************
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant


Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 4668
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 41
Location : Planet far far away

Back to top Go down

negativity - Page 2 Empty Re: negativity

Post by abby ann Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:09 pm

1alaskan wrote:Yes, I guess it all comes down to, "Be Nice"
I CAN BE NICE BY CLEANING MY PLATE!!!!!!!negativity - Page 2 974290055 negativity - Page 2 1261280965 negativity - Page 2 1815401988
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2362
Join date : 2011-10-28
Location : WIDGETSVILLE USA

Back to top Go down

negativity - Page 2 Empty Re: negativity

Post by Cardiac99 Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:15 pm

Abby Ann, save some for me. Horses love to eat widgets, too. Especially with molasses on 'em.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 552
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 61
Location : Choctaw, Oklahoma

Back to top Go down

negativity - Page 2 Empty Re: negativity

Post by abby ann Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:22 pm

Cardiac99 wrote:Abby Ann, save some for me. Horses love to eat widgets, too. Especially with molasses on 'em.
OK I'LL BRING YOU SOME OVER!!!!negativity - Page 2 1261280965 negativity - Page 2 974290055 negativity - Page 2 4017580043 negativity - Page 2 4017580043 negativity - Page 2 4017580043
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2362
Join date : 2011-10-28
Location : WIDGETSVILLE USA

Back to top Go down

negativity - Page 2 Empty Re: negativity

Post by vegasdinar Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:43 pm

99.99% of the problems occur in people's approach to the intel providers and their postings. Here's how it breaks down:

#1. Some people view them as out-right liars who are trying to scam them and steal their wallet...or seeking internet-dinarian fame. No matter what, people will always respond in a negative and grumbling manner to their posts. It's a view that everyone is "out to get them"--a fearful approach. Definitely not my approach.

#2. Some people view them as generally sincere people doing their best to provide the info as they receive it. It's entirely possible that the intel providers DO have connections and can provide some behind the scenes insight to our investment. No, they aren't always perfectly correct, but, that's just the nature of this ride. That's the nature of INTEL--when we average Joes aren't really supposed to know much. If the words of the providers leads to you buying reserves or more dinar, that RESPONSIBILITY FALLS ON YOU--NOT THEM.

#3. Some people are somewhere in the middle of #1 and #2.

I am a #2. My approach doesn't come from expecting perfection, it comes from a position of positive hope and faith that this could work out. I am grateful to be on the "inside" of this ride instead of never knowing about it. I am in until the end.


vegasdinar
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 82
Join date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

negativity - Page 2 Empty Re: negativity

Post by readysetrv Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:55 pm

vegasdinar wrote:99.99% of the problems occur in people's approach to the intel providers and their postings. Here's how it breaks down:

#1. Some people view them as out-right liars who are trying to scam them and steal their wallet...or seeking internet-dinarian fame. No matter what, people will always respond in a negative and grumbling manner to their posts. It's a view that everyone is "out to get them"--a fearful approach. Definitely not my approach.

#2. Some people view them as generally sincere people doing their best to provide the info as they receive it. It's entirely possible that the intel providers DO have connections and can provide some behind the scenes insight to our investment. No, they aren't always perfectly correct, but, that's just the nature of this ride. That's the nature of INTEL--when we average Joes aren't really supposed to know much. If the words of the providers leads to you buying reserves or more dinar, that RESPONSIBILITY FALLS ON YOU--NOT THEM.

#3. Some people are somewhere in the middle of #1 and #2.

I am a #2. My approach doesn't come from expecting perfection, it comes from a position of positive hope and faith that this could work out. I am grateful to be on the "inside" of this ride instead of never knowing about it. I am in until the end.


SO TO PUT THIS INTO AN ANALOGY FOR ALL TO EASILY UNDERSTAND, WE COULD PUT IT THIS WAY.

#1 ARE ALL THE MODERATES, INDEPENDENTS AND CONSERVATIVES.---REALISTS, YA THAT'S ANOTHER WORD FOR THEM.

#2 ARE THE LIBERALS THAT ONLY CONSIST OF ABOUT 22%, BUT ARE SHRINKING EVERY TIME THE G_R_S COME OUT WITH ANOTHER FALSE ADVERTISEMENT...THE OUTER FRINGE. YA THAT ABOUT SUMS IT UP.

I THINK THAT WAS "PC" ENOUGH. LOL

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 503
Join date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

negativity - Page 2 Empty Re: negativity

Post by vegasdinar Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:36 pm

Uh no. You swung and missed on that one readysetrv. I would say your numbers need to be reversed.

vegasdinar
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 82
Join date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

negativity - Page 2 Empty Re: negativity

Post by ADMIN Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:08 pm

You left out the group of people that DONT READ THE STUFF... AND LIKE TO READ THE NEWS ARTICLES... WHY DO WE ALWAYS GET LEFT OUT ???

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3449
Join date : 2011-06-16

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

negativity - Page 2 Empty Re: negativity

Post by vegasdinar Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:21 pm

Now admit it...you do still read it now and again...cmon, admit it. scratch

Miskebam wrote:You left out the group of people that DONT READ THE STUFF... AND LIKE TO READ THE NEWS ARTICLES... WHY DO WE ALWAYS GET LEFT OUT ???

vegasdinar
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 82
Join date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

negativity - Page 2 Empty Re: negativity

Post by readysetrv Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:48 pm

vegasdinar wrote:Uh no. You swung and missed on that one readysetrv. I would say your numbers need to be reversed.

LOL, THOSE NUMBERS ARE RIGHT IN LINE WITH REALITY.
And your favorite song would be????? Let me guess.... "WE ALL LIVE IN A YELLOW SUBMARINE, A YELLOW SUBMARINE A YELLOW SUBMARINE". LOL

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!


Last edited by readysetrv on Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : word)

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 503
Join date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

negativity - Page 2 Empty Re: negativity

Post by readysetrv Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:49 pm

Miskebam wrote:You left out the group of people that DONT READ THE STUFF... AND LIKE TO READ THE NEWS ARTICLES... WHY DO WE ALWAYS GET LEFT OUT ???

No way I left you out Miskebam. You fall in with my #1 group. lol

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 503
Join date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

negativity - Page 2 Empty Re: negativity

Post by dbrianpittman Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:49 am

Hi all. I am fairly new to the site and less than a year old in this investment. I have not posted before BUT I felt that now might be the time. Understand that I make no other claims other than to be on somewhat equal footing with everyone else involved with this investment.

1) I first came into the dinar investment last fall. I was immediately taken aback and thought it to be a scam and a half. I felt the person who introduced me to it was being ripped off so I immediately went to work researching to help my friend get away from a bad situation. The funny thing was that the research changed my mind. I didn't just cursorily inspect the investment, I dug as deep as I could over the course of several weeks through multiple avenues of inquiry. The result was that I invested as well.

2) Do I need the RV to occur? Definitely, maybe even teetering toward desperately. Do I believe we are on top it? Most likely but as someone else has said multiple times I'll totally believe on the way out of the bank.

3) Regarding the gurus and the negativity, etc.: I started out listening to all the gurus, good or bad. I was disappointed several times and yet continued to listen. I was disappointed yet again and then someone made a comment on a board I took to heart. They stated that if you don't like what's said, find out on your own. And so I did. I took the time to network, make contacts, and extend my own little web of info gathering and I found something out in the process.

Being an intel gatherer, even on a small level, censor. I have a new found appreciation for what these folks go through only to get slapped down time and again for erroneous info. My own sources have called this RV twice since December 15th and they were just as wrong as the gurus. What makes me sympathize to an extent is that I was getting similar information to what they posted!!!

Sorry for going on a bit but here's my point in summary. I think that while there are some folks who post irresponsibly I do also think we as a 'community' as it were have a group of intel people out there trying to get us the best info they can. Yes I'm new but I also have learned by now who those people are. I think it may be in all of our interests to take a breath, cut everyone some slack, and continue to be responsbile investors by doing our own research and taking in the scenery from those doing likewise as well.

Again, all this is just IMHO, but given the state of the boards I've been reading lately I just wanted to share my thoughts.

dbrianpittman
New Member
New Member

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-01-04

Back to top Go down

negativity - Page 2 Empty Re: negativity

Post by ADMIN Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:08 pm

vegasdinar wrote:Now admit it...you do still read it now and again...cmon, admit it. scratch

Miskebam wrote:You left out the group of people that DONT READ THE STUFF... AND LIKE TO READ THE NEWS ARTICLES... WHY DO WE ALWAYS GET LEFT OUT ???

I only go on those threads to when someone says... OM GOSH look at all the negative stuff on that thread...

drives me nuts... I really have no interest to be there... My interest is search out and reading news... and sometimes like to just hang out with some of the members that I have come to adore... but thats about it... would rather read the news...

I learned my lesson the first year I was in this ... to stop reading the EVERY DAY its gonna happen stuff...

Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3449
Join date : 2011-06-16

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

negativity - Page 2 Empty Re: negativity

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:13 pm

Miskebam wrote:
vegasdinar wrote:Now admit it...you do still read it now and again...cmon, admit it. scratch

Miskebam wrote:You left out the group of people that DONT READ THE STUFF... AND LIKE TO READ THE NEWS ARTICLES... WHY DO WE ALWAYS GET LEFT OUT ???

I only go on those threads to when someone says... OM GOSH look at all the negative stuff on that thread...

drives me nuts... I really have no interest to be there... My interest is search out and reading news... and sometimes like to just hang out with some of the members that I have come to adore... but thats about it... would rather read the news...

I learned my lesson the first year I was in this ... to stop reading the EVERY DAY its gonna happen stuff...

Smile

And THATS the reason why I admire you so much!!! Hugs!!!!!
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum