Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

negativity DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

negativity

+26
H2OMAN
dinarstar
wes
vegasdinar
shabbadude
SEBtopdog
Kevind53
MiddleClassMaiden
doodoo
happywelshguy
Ponee
CaptnJerry
elvishd1
DevaronDLH
az-tex
1alaskan
Jayzze
LookingAtTheHeavens
jbish422
Labrann
therealbutterfly
Texas Creek Johnson
ou812
abby ann
Big Mike
renny123
30 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

negativity Empty negativity

Post by renny123 Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:17 am

[b] When a person expresses an opinion, we are told by the moderators that we are being negative. I am an extremely positive person as I am sure are many and I have been through many tragedies, but I still pick myself up. That is being positive. I have an opinion on sugar, on the people running for president, on tobacco, alcohol, and the list goes on and on and on. That does not make me a negative person, only a person with an opinion. I noticed that people in this forum are threatened if they express an opinion. I thought that we lived in the country that allows us to express an opinion as long as we do not discredit a person. An opinion is an opinion, nothing more. I do not agree with everything my boyfiend says and we still get along. I do not agree with a lot of the intel but they have a right to give their opinion as well. I feel sad that we are not able to express ourselves without being castrated. As someone says, "Enough said".

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

negativity Empty Re: negativity

Post by Big Mike Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:21 am

@renny123 wrote:[b] When a person expresses an opinion, we are told by the moderators that we are being negative. I am an extremely positive person as I am sure are many and I have been through many tragedies, but I still pick myself up. That is being positive. I have an opinion on sugar, on the people running for president, on tobacco, alcohol, and the list goes on and on and on. That does not make me a negative person, only a person with an opinion. I noticed that people in this forum are threatened if they express an opinion. I thought that we lived in the country that allows us to express an opinion as long as we do not discredit a person. An opinion is an opinion, nothing more. I do not agree with everything my boyfiend says and we still get along. I do not agree with a lot of the intel but they have a right to give their opinion as well. I feel sad that we are not able to express ourselves without being castrated. As someone says, "Enough said".

I see a lock coming Laughing

The gurus sources are not in the KNOW, there just giving there opinion and speculation on the dinar. and the gurus are giving out opinions and speculation as high up Intel. Remember that when you read all the gurus Intel.. lol! negativity 3091836158 negativity 2211252749 negativity 1261280965
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:26 am

NEGATIVITY IS KNOWING WHICH WIDGETS TO SAVE FOR LATER AND THE ONES TO EAT NOW!!!!!negativity 974290055
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:28 am

@renny123 wrote:[b] When a person expresses an opinion, we are told by the moderators that we are being negative. I am an extremely positive person as I am sure are many and I have been through many tragedies, but I still pick myself up. That is being positive. I have an opinion on sugar, on the people running for president, on tobacco, alcohol, and the list goes on and on and on. That does not make me a negative person, only a person with an opinion. I noticed that people in this forum are threatened if they express an opinion. I thought that we lived in the country that allows us to express an opinion as long as we do not discredit a person. An opinion is an opinion, nothing more. I do not agree with everything my boyfiend says and we still get along. I do not agree with a lot of the intel but they have a right to give their opinion as well. I feel sad that we are not able to express ourselves without being castrated. As someone says, "Enough said".

I think there are members here who actually believe that negativity will effect
the outcome of an RV and would rather here positive rumors then negative
facts.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:31 am

My post was not negative in anyway and if it was then the mod could have edited it, and if it was not my post and it was a comment then that comment should have been edited or deleted.. but locking wow really.........

The gurus sources are not in the KNOW, there just giving there opinion and speculation on the dinar. and the gurus are giving out opinions and speculation as high up Intel. Remember that when you read all the gurus Intel.. lol! negativity 3091836158 negativity 2211252749 negativity 1261280965
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Texas Creek Johnson Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:32 am

Having a openion on information dont make you negative it makes you a human being those who would say different would be in good company as Staling. Hitler and Musaline. This is your investment and you hav the right to be mad and discouraged when false information is presented as fact.

dont wory about the cow patties in the pond just bait ya hook and fish.[b]
Texas Creek Johnson
Texas Creek Johnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:37 am

I think right now, the mods need to be a little more open to allowing people to vent their frustrations after the bold statements made the other day of it happening 'in country' (again). To try and tell people to 'keep it positive' when clearly, people are angry and upset and feeling betrayed is wrong. People need to let their feelings out and when they do, they get over it faster. Every time that things are shut down here and told not to talk or be upset, it makes it drag out longer. Just an observation I have seen with the countless times things are called and dont come true......

negativity Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Labrann Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:56 am

ou812 posted:

[quote]I think there are members here who actually believe that negativity will effect
the outcome of an RV and would rather hear positive rumors then negative
facts.

Right on! It's human nature to want to avoid anything that goes against our hopes and expectations. Most will just mentally shut out the negative and only respond to the positive, matters not the truth. It keeps their dreams alive.

Labrann

View user profile http://www.lajuanamurphy-brann.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:02 am

I think the people that need to hear positivity all day long need to go to chucky cheese, they will get all the positivity they need and a pizza Laughing

Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jbish422 Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:05 am

I agree everyone is entitled to their on opinion..how ever...in our life time...where could you even think about getting millions on a fast return such as this..? me I'll stick it out..for a couple of years to get wealth beyond belief..I'll hang in there with good,bad,and even ugly..cheer up don't let greed ot weigh the need....

jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:09 am

@jbish422 wrote:I agree everyone is entitled to their on opinion..how ever...in our life time...where could you even think about getting millions on a fast return such as this..? me I'll stick it out..for a couple of years to get wealth beyond belief..I'll hang in there with good,bad,and even ugly..cheer up don't let greed ot weigh the need....

I have been in this since pretty much day one (nov 2003), so I have already stuck it out for years. Most of us got into back then not expecting millions. We were hoping for a dime per dinar and were thrilled with it. I still would pass out if it hit that mark lol. I stil dont expect millions on this either. And I dont think anyone is letting 'greed' outweigh anything. I think people are just upset and frustrated over the latest round of 'its done' and its not. Thats not wrong of them to feel that way. They are allowed and in my mind, expected to feel this way. JMHO
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:11 am

I think the people that need to whine and complain all day long need to go to... Oh yeah, no one wants to deal with people like that. 8)
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:15 am

we are dealing with 3 things negativity opinions and facts first we have negativity if you do not like or believe something that could be considered negtive but you do not bash the person for it then you have opinions which is up to each one of us to decide this is like a 2 ways street again you do not bash a person for his beliefs then is facts and this is the part that people get ticked off i believe the has been many statements over and over that have been stated as facts or intel that is completely false and then people have responded as you will say negatively and i believe rightfuly so you cannot expect people to sit on the hands over and over and accept it without responding to it this is jmo
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:17 am

Members can and do voice their opinion, but when a member voice it in a way to bash, that is against the rules set forth at this time, look to the left on the home page, the rules are not hidden.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:28 am

What kills me is when folks point out facts, that is being negative to some...

Facts are stubborn things...

Cheer-leading the "guru's intel" (now that is an oxymoron if I ever heard it Wink) is counter productive, IMO... It just builds false hope, and adds validity to their nonsense... As the scrolling banner above says:

"IF IT IS NOT ON CBI OR FOREX, IT HASN'T HAPPENED"

Time for a dose of reality... And by the way, DinarBanker is still selling Dinar at the old rate of $1189.00 for 1,000,000 IQD... So that is also an indicator of whether or not the RV/RI has taken place...

https://www.dinarbanker.com/buy-iraqi-dinar.html

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:32 am

What I do not understand is why some people have the need to say things that are not true... is it ego at work? Apparently some people do not understand the strength of their words, and the hurt and frustration that is caused when words are spoken without knowledge or truth.
In my experience this is not the first time such words as we have seen these past few days have come out with exactly the same results... zip!
If there were an RV of the IQD in Iraq it seems to me, that many people would know about it, and from the various guru's on the Internet sites about this subject there would be proof confirmation) quickly forthcoming.
I appreciate the fact that certain people are trying to be helpful and informative and are probably relating the information they are given, but all information that touches the lives of thousands of people needs to be confirmed for its truth and validity BEFORE it is released.
We all know by now that the people behind this IQD/RV distribute misinformation... and will continue to do so, but this is where we expect the guru's to weed out the facts and present only what is real.
I believe this is known as accepting responsibility for your actions and words.

negativity 3091836158
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:32 am

Affirmation without discipline is the beginning of delusion.
- Jim Rohn
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:32 am

I guess the question should be then is why would anyone pay that when a bank sells it for $1050.oo delivered?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:42 am

@1alaskan wrote:I guess the question should be then is why would anyone pay that when a bank sells it for $1050.oo delivered?

Finding banks that will still sell Dinar are getting harder and harder to find... Even trying to buy Dong is getting to be a challenge.

Convenience may be even a better answer to your question as well... Plus, as a customer of DB you have a guaranteed place to sell your Dinar post RI/RV at only $150.00 per transaction... A GREAT bargining chip against banks getting "greedy" at cash in time... Food for thought...

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:48 am

I do not see where any dealer has offered a "guaranteed" buy back. Any one of them could close today, as we have seen.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:56 am

@LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:I think the people that need to whine and complain all day long need to go to... Oh yeah, no one wants to deal with people like that. 8)

One could say that you are bashing people callin them whiners and complainers. To YOU it might be complaining but maybe to the persons speaking its just venting because they had believed something that wasnt true and they are now disappointed and sad. There are many on this site COUNTING on the dinar rv to save them because they have no other options at this point. So dont be so hard on those that are upset, you dont know the reason behind it other than what you see as complaining. Walk in their shoes and maybe you would be "complaining" too!
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:06 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:One could say that you are bashing people calling them whiners and complainers. To YOU it might be complaining but maybe to the persons speaking its just venting because they had believed something that wasnt true and they are now disappointed and sad. There are many on this site COUNTING on the dinar rv to save them because they have no other options at this point. So dont be so hard on those that are upset, you dont know the reason behind it other than what you see as complaining. Walk in their shoes and maybe you would be "complaining" too!

Exactly TRB! Very well said...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

negativity Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:14 pm

@1alaskan wrote:I do not see where any dealer has offered a "guaranteed" buy back. Any one of them could close today, as we have seen.

For your viewing pleasure:

https://www.dinarbanker.com/sell-iraqi-dinar.html

Not to mention that it has been stated many many times on phone chats that DB will buy our Dinar post RV/RI for $150.00 per transaction... I guess I could dig up the quotes, but I don't have the time right now...

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:15 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:

One could say that you are bashing people callin them whiners and complainers. To YOU it might be complaining but maybe to the persons speaking its just venting because they had believed something that wasnt true and they are now disappointed and sad. There are many on this site COUNTING on the dinar rv to save them because they have no other options at this point. So dont be so hard on those that are upset, you dont know the reason behind it other than what you see as complaining. Walk in their shoes and maybe you would be "complaining" too!

negativity 1261280965

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:17 pm

If all of the "negitivity" continues, we may have no place to complain,

Just a thought.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:22 pm

Have an opinion, just follow the rules.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:25 pm

@ponee wrote:Have an opinion, just follow the rules.

Wise words indeed... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:31 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:
@LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:I think the people that need to whine and complain all day long need to go to... Oh yeah, no one wants to deal with people like that. 8)

It was in response to this

@Big Mike wrote:I think the people that need to hear positivity all day long need to go to chucky cheese, they will get all the positivity they need and a pizza Laughing

Go reprimand him as well then.

I keep hearing about these people desperate for the RV to save or fix their lives with no other options. So if this RV didn't exist then what? Is there really nothing anyone can do that's positive in their lives besides complaining on a message board? Are there really no options? People need to stop depending on a speculative investment to fix their lives. I believe in this RV and I truly believe people like Okie are trying to give us the best info they can regarding this investment, but have I gone out and gambled on reserves or not payed bills to buy IQD? NO! I have WAY less than a million IQD and BELIEVE ME, I wish I could afford more! My bank is regularly in the negatives because of unexpected bills that have hit me recently. I'm still standing and I'm also working to take care of those problems outside of waiting for the Dinar to revalue.

I keep hearing about accountability, but who is being accountable for their own lives? You aren't the only ones let down by it being another day with no RV. I have been on the same roller coaster, but the difference is in how I deal with those emotions and the fact that I don't play the blame game. I fight against the whining and complaining, because it doesn't actually help. I don't think some of you understand the term venting. You aren't venting if you keep breathing in and out the same complaints day after day. You are suffocating in your own despair. Go out and look at the sky. You are alive! Be blessed and try to actually be grateful for what you have instead of complaining about what you don't. Take care and peace be with you.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:02 pm

LOOKING AT THE HEAVENS....Well said.

Too much time is spent on the computer.... go out and live live live...

What if the dinar never existed. What would you be doing to change your situation? Hmmm good thread title. I am sure it will just fall off the scroll. sigh

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:18 pm

Respectfully, sorry, I don't agree with your comments.

The forum is a venue for providing and receiving information, not for venting.

It's true that negativity breeds negativity and we have seen far too much of it and it has caused far too many problems.

If people wish to vent, then of course they may do so, just not in the forums.

Venting may influence other people to take an action that they may not have done so, except for reading negative comments.

bounce

@therealbutterfly wrote:I think right now, the mods need to be a little more open to allowing people to vent their frustrations after the bold statements made the other day of it happening 'in country' (again). To try and tell people to 'keep it positive' when clearly, people are angry and upset and feeling betrayed is wrong. People need to let their feelings out and when they do, they get over it faster. Every time that things are shut down here and told not to talk or be upset, it makes it drag out longer. Just an observation I have seen with the countless times things are called and dont come true......

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:20 pm

@ponee wrote:LOOKING AT THE HEAVENS....Well said.

Too much time is spent on the computer.... go out and live live live...

What if the dinar never existed. What would you be doing to change your situation? Hmmm good thread title. I am sure it will just fall off the scroll. sigh
HHHHUUUMMM!!!!I'M THINKING????????SIGH UUUMM?????negativity 974290055 negativity 974290055 negativity 974290055 negativity 949729897 negativity 949729897 negativity 4017580043 negativity 3151798102 negativity 3151798102 negativity 2859867778
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:26 pm

I have an opinion......think I'll just follow the rules on this one lol!

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:30 pm

@doodoo wrote:I have an opinion......think I'll just follow the rules on this one lol!

Good thing it was doodoo and not someone else posting, eh?

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:36 pm

MY DOO DOO KITTY !!!!! How are you fur ball?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:37 pm

@happywelshguy wrote:Respectfully, sorry, I don't agree with your comments.

It's true that negativity breeds negativity and we have seen far too much of it and it has caused far too many problems.

Venting may influence other people to take an action that they may not have done so, except for reading negative comments.

bounce

I do think venting is okay, but the point of a vent is to let unwanted air out and not recycle it. I also think it is beneficial when done in the right way. There is a positive way to vent without resorting to name calling or implying the worst about people. I truly feel a lot of the peoples pain in this and I just don't see the daily bickering actually helping ANYONE involved. They certainly aren't taking how the mods feel about it into account. They expect sympathy from the mods, but aren't willing to be empathetic towards all of the hard work the mods go through for there to even be a place for them to vent. Thank you mods for dealing with all of us. I know I'm also part of the problem and I'm sorry for that. Please understand that I only want to help. Thanks again and sorry once more.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:56 pm

I highlighted your comment in red that I am referencing in this response.... People also take action based on what they have read from trusted 'intel providers' that they may not have done so without those comments being posted. As has been said before, people have quit jobs, spent money they didnt have, committed suicide, over these comments. YES its their fault for doing so without any proof but thats also the same thing that goes for those that sell out based on the 'negativity'. And the negativity would be less or maybe not even there if the 'intel' provided was acutally proven true before posting. So its a chain reaction. Stop blaming the complainers because they would not be complaining if the things were never said in the first place.

And as far as negativity causing problems.... the cause of the problems starts with the fabrications and false info shared thus causing people to get upset. Its very easy to stop that problem. ONLY post what can be PROVEN prior to posting. Simple.

bounce

@therealbutterfly wrote:I think right now, the mods need to be a little more open to allowing people to vent their frustrations after the bold statements made the other day of it happening 'in country' (again). To try and tell people to 'keep it positive' when clearly, people are angry and upset and feeling betrayed is wrong. People need to let their feelings out and when they do, they get over it faster. Every time that things are shut down here and told not to talk or be upset, it makes it drag out longer. Just an observation I have seen with the countless times things are called and dont come true......
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:59 pm

Embarassed dinarling been causing trouble again?

@ponee wrote:MY DOO DOO KITTY !!!!! How are you fur ball?
Just fine sweet ponee, you like my new avatar?

SENATOR DOODOO
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:06 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:People also take action based on what they have read from trusted 'intel providers' that they may not have done so without those comments being posted. As has been said before, people have quit jobs, spent money they didnt have, committed suicide, over these comments.
So its a chain reaction. Stop blaming the complainers because they would not be complaining if the things were never said in the first place.
And as far as negativity causing problems.... the cause of the problems starts with the fabrications and false info shared thus causing people to get upset. Its very easy to stop that problem. ONLY post what can be PROVEN prior to posting. Simple.

Selah (Hebrew: סֶלָה‎, also transliterated as selāh)
It is probably either a liturgico-musical mark or an instruction on the reading of the text, something like "stop and listen".

SENATOR DOODOO
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:07 pm

The voice of reason has done it again...thanks butterfly.

Some folks have no common sense at all.

@therealbutterfly wrote:I highlighted your comment in red that I am referencing in this response.... People also take action based on what they have read from trusted 'intel providers' that they may not have done so without those comments being posted. As has been said before, people have quit jobs, spent money they didnt have, committed suicide, over these comments. YES its their fault for doing so without any proof but thats also the same thing that goes for those that sell out based on the 'negativity'. And the negativity would be less or maybe not even there if the 'intel' provided was acutally proven true before posting. So its a chain reaction. Stop blaming the complainers because they would not be complaining if the things were never said in the first place.

bounce

elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:11 pm

Why is it when someone insists that the RV is confirmed, or the Banks in Egypt have cashed out at $4.40 and it is confirmed...or that service men have cashed out at $3.41 and it is confirmed ?

No one will show what confirmed it...the link or anything else.
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:13 pm

@doodoo wrote:

I Do I DO!! DOO DOO... what are you about to pounce on?
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:18 pm

@ponee wrote:
@doodoo wrote:

dinarling....she's trying to put that tinfoil back on me.

SENATOR DOODOO
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:23 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote: Its very easy to stop that problem. ONLY post what can be PROVEN prior to posting. Simple.

What really can be proven besides the CBI showing a rate and the banks cashing us out? Proof is a difficult thing to produce. If I asked for proof of people quitting their jobs or worse could you actually provide something other than your word or someone else's? I believe what you say, but you are asking for the near impossible. Is something true because it is written? I can write you a lie as easy as I can vocalize it to you. I can photoshop a picture of you in another state talking to someone you never met. Is that proof of anything?

The intel providers tell us what they hear, because we ask them to tell us. I believe there is a simple solution for the people that don't want to hear what the intel gatherers have heard. Log on to OOM, look at the plethora of news articles our wonderful mods and members post, and keep the cbi refreshed on your browser. Simple...
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:25 pm

@ponee wrote:Have an opinion, just follow the rules.

Good answer, ponee. THANK YOU!

Putting some of the 'negativity' responses into perspective:

I, as I feel that many readers and participants in the forums may also have... discovered that over time, I have a desire to place trust in 'intel providers'. WHY? There is so much to learn about this 'field of dreams', and as a 'newbie' I wanted to 'get up to speed' as soon as possible.

I have come to realize that we are all subject to a. being told an untruth, b. being told and untruth by someone in good faith and trust who received information as flawed and/or untrue information and c. have or will receive information that is delivered with 'intent to deceive'.

From my heart... I MUSt believe that the overwhelming majority of 'intel providers' who have risen... as 'cream to the top' in this 'field of dreams', are generally sincere, honest, and committed to helping others. I can appreciate their insight and attempt to report what their own heart believes in performing their service to each of us.

Inasmuch as I myself am a 'finite' being... the fact is that I am discovering that I remain in an endles 'learning curve' when it comes to recognizing PERFECT Godly Wisdom in all things. For this reason, I have decided that I will simply LOOK for the very best in ALL... and believe GOD to use all 'intel providers', combined with the observation and writing of others, to keep the information flow moving... With the understanding that; ONLY God knows the exact timing... the exact date and the exact rate... no matter how credible the information of man seems at the moment.

What this does for me is INDEED somewhat like a 'roller coaster ride'... AND with the 'heart of a bright-eyed child'... I find myself ENJOYING the thrill... and JOY of not only the 'ups and downs'... but also the 'goose bumps' that go along with thoughts of 'WHAT IF... and WOULDN'T IT BE WONDERFUL IF...' that race through my mind from time to time...

Its a FAITH ride... and REST in knowing that GOD is in total control... for the BEST for each one of us!

This is my opinion... MiddleClassMaiden :flower: threadsneaker Ilikeyou
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:38 pm

MiddleClassMaiden -- Ilikeyou :yes: :yes:

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

negativity 2805820865  negativity 2805820865  negativity 2805820865  negativity 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:45 pm

@LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote: Its very easy to stop that problem. ONLY post what can be PROVEN prior to posting. Simple.

What really can be proven besides the CBI showing a rate and the banks cashing us out? Proof is a difficult thing to produce. If I asked for proof of people quitting their jobs or worse could you actually provide something other than your word or someone else's? I believe what you say, but you are asking for the near impossible. Is something true because it is written? I can write you a lie as easy as I can vocalize it to you. I can photoshop a picture of you in another state talking to someone you never met. Is that proof of anything?

The intel providers tell us what they hear, because we ask them to tell us. I believe there is a simple solution for the people that don't want to hear what the intel gatherers have heard. Log on to OOM, look at the plethora of news articles our wonderful mods and members post, and keep the cbi refreshed on your browser. Simple...

Proof is easy. When it was said that Kuwait rv'd recently and that there was a bank that was buying back at $4.10 or whatever it was, its easy to show it DIDNT because the CBK still had the $3.63 rate. And it was easy to see that the bank that was supposedly buying back at the $4.10 was actually SELLING the KWD for $4.10. And all anyone had to do was call the banks that people were referencing as buying back at a high rate or selling a high rate to find out that it was just their spread vs a new rate. And, since I DID do those things and I posted those results, I was yelled at and chastised by old mods and threatened with banning because I went against what the gurus said.

Proof for this recent episode was also easy. We have people in Iraq on this site. I know that one person went to the ATM and took out 100,000 dinar, the rate was still $86. So that says to me, NO IN COUNTRY RV.

There are countless other times that things have been so easily debunked after the gurus have claimed it, that is just sad. Like where Clinton was or Biden. Sad thing is that people actually were trying to say that the news was all smoke and the gurus were right. I guess seeing them live on tv or those at the meetings where those people were, wasnt really proof. The gurus claims were true instead. Ignore those that actually SAW Biden in Ohio that day, they must be seeing things.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:19 pm

I guess the problem here, is for a member to understand What They May Receive, when coming to a forum, for information and accepting such information provided as "Best Effort"

Some members (like your comment suggests) only want intel Proven To Be True, before it's posted.

Other members have stated that they want to know about "All Information - Good Or, Bad" as it at least keeps them somewhat informed and a member can gleam from the post that one wants.

Where do you draw the line?

What is pertinent and what isn't?

In my humble opinion, if members come to the forum for information, then they should be prepared to except what has been provided under"Best Effort" knowing that such information may be erroneous at best.

If a member only wishes to receive information (That Has Been Proven To Be True) then they don't even need to come to the forums, as there are other places, to obtain such information.

bounce

@therealbutterfly wrote:I highlighted your comment in red that I am referencing in this response.... People also take action based on what they have read from trusted 'intel providers' that they may not have done so without those comments being posted. As has been said before, people have quit jobs, spent money they didnt have, committed suicide, over these comments. YES its their fault for doing so without any proof but thats also the same thing that goes for those that sell out based on the 'negativity'. And the negativity would be less or maybe not even there if the 'intel' provided was acutally proven true before posting. So its a chain reaction. Stop blaming the complainers because they would not be complaining if the things were never said in the first place.

bounce

Last edited by happywelshguy on Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:27 pm

@doodoo wrote:
@ponee wrote:
@doodoo wrote:

dinarling....she's trying to put that tinfoil back on me.

DOODOO: Love the new photo! Have you been taking modelling lessons? Very stylish 🐱

negativity Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

negativity Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shabbadude Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:22 am

Truthful, fact based discourse is the foundation that opinions and decisions can be derived from. I have found that when an individual or group censors opinions they usually stand on shaky ground (based on one or all of the following: bad "intel", "hopium" or plain avarice). I'm glad to see that dissenting opinions and tough questions here.
shabbadude
shabbadude

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:32 am

@shabbadude wrote:Truthful, fact based discourse is the foundation that opinions and decisions can be derived from. I have found that when an individual or group censors opinions they usually stand on shaky ground (based on one or all of the following: bad "intel", "hopium" or plain avarice). I'm glad to see that dissenting opinions and tough questions here.

You are correct, but when one, or more usually, makes the discussion personal with attacks, the discussion is all but gone. All one has then is bashing, and sadly, many of our members only know bashing and not much civil discourse.

So when a thread, post, or member disappeares, to know why, just look at their past posts.

I keep thinking that members have to know there are no free lunches, but sadly, I'm proven wrong almost daily.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum