Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Warnings of rising gold prices I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Warnings of rising gold prices I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:26 am by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Warnings of rising gold prices I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 12:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Warnings of rising gold prices I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 4:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Warnings of rising gold prices I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 4:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Warnings of rising gold prices I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 4:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Warnings of rising gold prices I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 9:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Warnings of rising gold prices I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 3:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Warnings of rising gold prices I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 10:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Warnings of rising gold prices I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 10:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Warnings of rising gold prices I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 10:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Warnings of rising gold prices I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 5:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Warnings of rising gold prices I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 5:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Warnings of rising gold prices I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 5:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Warnings of rising gold prices I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 1:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Warnings of rising gold prices I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 1:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Warnings of rising gold prices I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 10:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Warnings of rising gold prices I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 10:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Warnings of rising gold prices I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 10:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Warnings of rising gold prices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 7:46 pm by Jonny_5

Warnings of rising gold prices

Go down

Warnings of rising gold prices Empty Warnings of rising gold prices

Post by geezer Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:36 pm

04/02/2012

Basra - the morning
expect a member of the Committee of Economy and Investment Deputy Amer winner of the increase of the price of gold in the whole of Iraq in the event of continuing increased demand for purchase of Basra.
A Winner: The price of gold is subject to the issue of supply and demand When increased demand will lead to a rise in its price, indicating that traders gold in Basra when they see that there is an increasing demand for gold, and market optical free of his presentation, will turn to other provinces to buy gold and sell it in Basra, which will lead to increase the price gradually across the country.
ruled out the winner in a statement (news) and the existence of such cases At the current markets, Basra, saying, if any, would increase the price of gold locally as a result of increased demand.
mention that there are reports indicated the existence of traders Iranians in Iraq accept and continuously on the markets of Basra to buy gold in large quantities, considering gold as a safe haven to avoid serious deterioration of their currency against hard currencies as a result of international sanctions imposed on Iran.
witnessing Altoman Iranian declined significantly against the dollar the U.S. where it reached (320) Tomana Iranians against the U.S. $ one, while in front of the Iraqi dinar has fallen at a rate (50%), where he was Altoman Iranian equals (1000) Iraqi dinars, while now it is equivalent to (500) Iraqi Dinar http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=21163
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum