Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Okies Report comments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okies Report comments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Okies Report comments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okies Report comments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Okies Report comments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okies Report comments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okies Report comments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okies Report comments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okies Report comments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okies Report comments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okies Report comments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okies Report comments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okies Report comments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okies Report comments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okies Report comments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Okies Report comments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Okies Report comments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Okies Report comments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Okies Report comments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Okies Report comments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Okies Report comments

+45
Squishy
H2OMAN
vanita
LookingAtTheHeavens
dda
GoodGosh
Cardiac99
Danger
HeadNotTheTail
his4evr2c
edlou
zerhourwriter
Clydesdale
Peppermint Patti
SEBtopdog
66mustang
Kevind53
Joyman3:27
Gunney79
fang2
dlusk1414
ADMIN
spirit144
1alaskan
Jayzze
elvishd1
czinser
jbish422
openmind
Bluebird
Happy Life
abby ann
dinarstar
Ponee
Potato Head
crawdaddy2x22
jestershaw
chevysteve
justdawnagain
rocklady
DTConcerned
happywelshguy
aksafeone
sandwedge
stevejss1
49 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Okies Report comments - Page 2 Empty Re: Okies Report comments

Post by his4evr2c Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:11 pm

czinser wrote:I am always on Brother Okie's side. He is a man of honor. He has a very sincere loving heart for our Lord Jesus.

Whatever Okie's Intel says I believe. If it does not come to fruition

then someone changed the plan. THAT IS ALL!!!

COME RV/High Rate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blessings, CZ Smile
We AGREE: Okie Bear, ScottiG, Bulldog n Dr. Rod, Capt, BlueDog, Miskebam,Sambo & Rest of The Team : We Appreciate Yawl: My Widgets do too lol Cannot spell chk as on Cell PTL anyway! We

his4evr2c
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:35 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Actually I believe he did qualify each time with words like "it appears"

I don't think so Kevin53. It was posted as "absolutes" followed with "confirmed, confirmed, confirmed"..

Go RI/RV...
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:39 pm

Peppermint Patti wrote:Well Happywelshguy,

I am in complete agreement with you. To take it just a step further I remember being told in the past and finding it to be true, that Okie many times get the information before the rest do, so he appears to be wrong, then binga there it is and he was right all along.

Truly hoping this is the case this time.

Peppermint Patti... Okies Report comments - Page 2 2474380249

Hello Peppermint Patti.

Can you give me 1 or 2 scenarios where intel was correct, because I must have missed something these past 3-years? Thank you.

Go RI/RV..

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."

Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:48 pm

Did Abby Ann just admit to eating a little Widget every Now an Then........Was it dipped in Chocolate with Sprinkles.... :face: 🙇 Thanks guys had to get off the other threads......You guys are the greatest crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin NO why? Deep fried Widgets are up any takers.... happydance
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:00 pm

I missed that as well....was I on vacation at that time ?

sandwedge wrote:
Peppermint Patti wrote:Well Happywelshguy,

I am in complete agreement with you. To take it just a step further I remember being told in the past and finding it to be true, that Okie many times get the information before the rest do, so he appears to be wrong, then binga there it is and he was right all along.

Truly hoping this is the case this time.

Peppermint Patti... Okies Report comments - Page 2 2474380249

Hello Peppermint Patti.

Can you give me 1 or 2 scenarios where intel was correct, because I must have missed something these past 3-years? Thank you.

Go RI/RV..

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."

Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:52 pm

I agree! Okie belongs in a home! He is smoking some great stuff and is mind is on a higher plane. I just sold most of my stuff and broke even. Good luck to you and all of plies friends and thank you!

Danger

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:18 am

Danger has been banned...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:43 am

Miskebam wrote:Danger has been banned...

Thank you Miske. We appreciate all that you, the admin, and the mods do for/on this site. Y'all ROCK!!
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:12 am

One thing about danger, if he is telling the truth that is, got tired and got out, knew his limits, maybe more than some.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:26 am

I'm in this until the end and we have our glory day. I believe OKIE 100%. The rest will be revealed to us in due time.

OKIE - Bulldog - You Rock! Okies Report comments - Page 2 1261280965

and for those who don't agree, why don't you just roll on down the road.

Soon enough, sooooon enough!
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:26 am

I for one have read Breitling, Kaperoni and Doc and found them interesting. However. I do not see that they are in control of this RV any more so than any one else. They have a different spin on their presentation(s) is all. NO ONE KNOWS the date or rate - at least not on this side of the pond.
I also recall that their "intel" isn't that much different than any other provider at times.
Further, I for one view all of the information (real, speculative or smoke) as just that, INFORMATION, that has to be digested by me and some level of acceptance placed upon it.
Further still, I have over the past many years of this ride learned to stay grounded (it cost me a few bucks to learn that lesson) and to take each declaration of "good 'intel" with a grain of salt until it is proven correct or not. I also found that waiting to decide pay off 90% of the time. How long to wait, that is the question one has to choose for themselves.
This ride had been long, harrowing and cost many far more than money. Some have suffered losses to finances, health and yes, creditability.

It seem a shame to place so much emphasis on this investment - why? Because it is like no other investment we have ever made. There are no rules, guidelines, text books, or ticker tapes to refer to. We are dealing with a country that has not been able to even seat their government in a timely manner nor for that matter settle their own differences. What would make anyone want to invest in such a country is yet another topic altogether. Yet WE HAVE.

And then we get to the information side of this. Some "sources" are thought to be "quality, believable, and creditable" by the information providers/reporters/MESSENGERS that have been dubbed "guru." Many of these "sources" have proven to be false providers to those MESSENGERS. We view information that is false as SMOKE and supposed happenings as MIRRORS. We have had information that we should watch the CBI site, the bank screens, and a multitude of other locations for the coming of the RV. It seems that all we have done is spend TIME for nothing. We must consider the money spent as "invested" and WAIT FOR THE CONCLUSION. That part has proven to be the hardest part of this ride. But, that is ALL that we have to do with the outcome of this RV - WAITING. Frustration? Yes. Disappointment? Yes. Anger? YOU BET!!! GRRRRRRRR. But who should I really be mad, disappointed or frustrated AT? Answer: The ones that hold the KEY - IRAQ. And you can add the 3 letter agencies on upward if you desire and actually believe that they have something to do with holding up the RV. Your choice - relax/chill/enjoy the drama OR develop health problems/be angry/point fingers/..... .

YOU AND I HAVE NOT ONE THING TO DO WITH THE OUTCOME OF THIS RV - NEITHER DOES ANY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDERS/REPORTERS (gurus) or for that matter the Administrators/mods/support staff of ANY of the Dinar Sites.
Thank you for letting me vent.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dda Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:33 am

Okie is the man... and he would never mislead us in any way. If Okie says it has RV'd... then it's RV'd. So get ready to head for the bank.

May the warm winds of Heaven blow softly on your home and may the Holy Spirit bless everyone who enters there in.
~ GOD BLESS YOU ~
dda
dda

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:35 am

Great post aksafeone! It would seem that patience isn't the easiest virtue to be strong in, but if anything, hopefully this investment is making us stronger in it and not weaker.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:38 am

It is a test, a test from God. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:45 am

Yeah, and this one has a PASS/FAIL grade. I hope we all PASS.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:47 am

24% will, but thats mans projections.

Back to top Go down

Post by vanita Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:59 am

You hit it on the nail head askafeoone. Thank you. I've been wanting to say that for a long time.

vanita

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:05 am

AJAnderson wrote:24% will, but thats mans projections.

If we can manage to stick together and support each other even if it is anonymously over the internet, I believe we can see higher numbers than that! Let's do the impossible! Okies Report comments - Page 2 2hs23ux
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:09 am

[aksafeone] GOOD POST! However, I can personally stand for the speculative theories of news articles and discussion about this investment, because it has been proven that no one really knows, but the "need to know onlys" That's what I get from listening to Kaperoni and others like him. Do I hope for the intel providers that are on the today, tomorrow ride, that for once they would be right? YES I DO! I hold my breath, every time I read a post like that.
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:33 pm

Cardiac99 wrote:
Miskebam wrote:Danger has been banned...

Thank you Miske. We appreciate all that you, the admin, and the mods do for/on this site. Y'all ROCK!!

Your welcome, thanks for your friendly participation!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:34 pm

Dont forget to sign up at www.changesxchange.com to get your news fix Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by H2OMAN Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:59 pm

People who's opinions and information regarding the IQD I respect: (in descending order)......

Okie-Oil-Man....Bulldog75......Bear.....CAP1.....ScottyG....AJ Anderson....BWM.....Tony......Bluwolf.....Breitling......Terryk....Bondlady

Their intel isn't always in agreement, but I do respect their perspectives of this event.

Would I trust my life to any of them...???.....maybe OKIE and CAP1

Okies Report comments - Page 2 3079029344
H2OMAN
H2OMAN
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:31 pm

I agree with H2Oman, for th most part. I would have to re-arrange those bottom five names a little bit though.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Squishy Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:13 am

Miskebam wrote:Dont forget to sign up at www.changesxchange.com to get your news fix Smile

Cool, so now I'll have ANOTHER place to visit!! Thanks Miskebam, see you over there too!! I promise I'll be a good squishy Wink
Squishy
Squishy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:38 am

H2OMAN wrote:People who's opinions and information regarding the IQD I respect: (in descending order)......

Okie-Oil-Man....Bulldog75......Bear.....CAP1.....ScottyG....AJ Anderson....BWM.....Tony......Bluwolf.....Breitling......Terryk....Bondlady

Their intel isn't always in agreement, but I do respect their perspectives of this event.

Bondlady and AJanderson would have way closer to the top of my list...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:47 am

Miskebam wrote:
H2OMAN wrote:People who's opinions and information regarding the IQD I respect: (in descending order)......

Bondlady and AJanderson would have way closer to the top of my list...
BE NICE YOU PRETTY M&M!!!!Okies Report comments - Page 2 949729897 Okies Report comments - Page 2 949729897
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:47 am

Miskebam wrote:Dont forget to sign up at www.changesxchange.com to get your news fix Smile

That print is so darn small I thought it said sexchange or something. I can't wait for this RV so I can get my eyes fixed. Okies Report comments - Page 2 576492484 Okies Report comments - Page 2 3973136183

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

Okies Report comments - Page 2 437791839 Okies Report comments - Page 2 437791839 Okies Report comments - Page 2 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:00 am

Now thats funny!!!!

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

Okies Report comments - Page 2 Flag-212Okies Report comments - Page 2 Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:01 am

Bruno wrote:

That print is so darn small I thought it said sexchange or something. I can't wait for this RV so I can get my eyes fixed. Okies Report comments - Page 2 576492484 Okies Report comments - Page 2 3973136183
VERY GOOD!!!!!!!Okies Report comments - Page 2 1261280965 Okies Report comments - Page 2 974290055 Okies Report comments - Page 2 949729897 Okies Report comments - Page 2 1815401988
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tajmah09 Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:58 am

Bruno,
You are too funny, Can you read it now?
lol! Ilikeyou duct tape
tajmah09
tajmah09

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshDinar Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:53 am

Bruno wrote:

Nice one Bruno lol! lol! lol!
WelshDinar
WelshDinar

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum