Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Okies Report comments DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Okies Report comments

+45
Squishy
H2OMAN
vanita
LookingAtTheHeavens
dda
GoodGosh
Cardiac99
Danger
HeadNotTheTail
his4evr2c
edlou
zerhourwriter
Clydesdale
Peppermint Patti
SEBtopdog
66mustang
Kevind53
Joyman3:27
Gunney79
fang2
dlusk1414
ADMIN
spirit144
1alaskan
Jayzze
elvishd1
czinser
jbish422
openmind
Bluebird
Happy Life
abby ann
dinarstar
Ponee
Potato Head
crawdaddy2x22
jestershaw
chevysteve
justdawnagain
rocklady
DTConcerned
happywelshguy
aksafeone
sandwedge
stevejss1
49 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Okies Report comments Empty Okies Report comments

Post by stevejss1 Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:47 pm

Well we just heard from Okie and Bulldog. Okie is sticking to his guns, says it is done in country, rate is unreal, they are first to report RV IC no ifs ands about it and proud or it. just wondering what everyone thinks? Blessings

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Okies Report comments Empty Re: Okies Report comments

Post by sandwedge Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:57 pm

After Bulldog's stating DB stopped selling Dinar without checking first, you don't really want to hear my opinion, so I'll refrain.. Sorry

Go RI/RV
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:08 pm

I would like to remind everyone that negativity is not the way to go on this site.

This Dinar ride has taken many ups, downs, curves and reverses - let's stay grounded and let this play out.

IRAQ CONTROLS THIS - the information providers (Okie, Bulldog & all the others) are merely MESSENGERS. Please do not forget that. They want this every bit as badly as we all do. They can only report on what information they have, it takes time for things to happen. Not to mention the time lag between the Middle East and the US.

Patience, courtesy and tact please. Thank you.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:10 pm

I believe that OKIE has always been of good heart to help folks and wouldn't do anything intentionally, to hurt anyone.

OKIE has been incorrect previously, because the sources that he was reliant upon were incorrect and OKIE was saddened about the misinformation provided. I believe that I am correct in saying, that such misinformation hurt him both physically and psychologically.

I further believe that prior to OKIE releasing the most recent information (and because of past events) he would have doubled and triple checked his most recent announcement, ensuring that it was factual, reliable, accurate and true.

I personally want to thank OKIE and Bulldog75, for their tireless efforts, in bringing us information.

They are both wonderful and caring persons

Additional thanks to Miskebam, Mods, for their wonderful help and support and all positive minded members, for their contribution.

I wish you all a wonderful Post RV

bounce

@stevejss1 wrote:Well we just heard from Okie and Bulldog. Okie is sticking to his guns, says it is done in country, rate is unreal, they are first to report RV IC no ifs ands about it and proud or it. just wondering what everyone thinks? Blessings

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTConcerned Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:19 pm

Just a thought, wouldn't a bank in the US Embassy Complex be considered legally out of country and there fore the exchange rate in the Embassy could not change until the currency goes international?

This would invalidate the test done by a certain other set of intel gatherers although thier intent would have been genuine and honest.

Don’t ride the hype, use wisdom. Live life in the now, hope for the future, and use wisdom in dealing with the affairs of men.
DTConcerned
DTConcerned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:19 pm

Happywelshguy,

No one could have said it better. Great post!!
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justdawnagain Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:22 pm

QUOTE: OKIEOILMAN: OKIEOILMAN: ACCORDING TO INTEL JUST RECEIVED I AM FULLY EXPATANT OF THE RATE TO BE IN THE BANKS THIS AFTERNOON--STAY ALERT AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW THE MINUTE IT IS LIVE IN OUR USA BANKS

OH PLEASE! OH PLEASE! OH PRETTY PLEASE!!!

justdawnagain
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:22 pm

And what sort of personal accountability should one have if the information that is deemed certain turns out to be false and or incorrect?

I for one am glad these folks are not doctors whereby a wrong move could cost one their life..
We would all be dead by now.

Now, this is not a negative post, just the truth.
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jestershaw Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:29 pm

I fully agree. The gurus have no accountability for the misinformation that they feed us.

@chevysteve wrote:And what sort of personal accountability should one have if the information that is deemed certain turns out to be false and or incorrect?

I for one am glad these folks are not doctors whereby a wrong move could cost one their life..

jestershaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:33 pm

I'm a doubting thomas too, but doesnt this seem different? I dont have intel connections or boots on ground, but I just have a good feeling about this.
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Potato Head Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:53 pm

First, I really appreciate Okie. I know he's doing his best but I do think he might have a few crappy contact people. (I've even heard him say that in the past as well)
Actually, I think EVERY guru out there has at least one lying contact. Misinformation doesn't just coming from the news articles friends.

I think, after being in this investment for many years, I've come to the point in my life where I just dont get excited about someone calling the RV anymore. I've even wondered if I would get excited once it really DOES RV. I just dont know anymore, honestly, I'm numb to it all. But, I will NOT give up!

Now, years ago, when someone called the RV, I was so excited and even had my share of late nights, hanging out on the forums, staying up waiting to see it.

IMO, There's nothing more life sucking than this investment. as much stress, turmoil, frustration, lies, dishonesty etc that we've endured, I pray God will restore to us with His goodness, riches, peace and blessings!! For as long as we've waited for it, I pray its SUDDENLY when it comes. I have seen people lose their lives, loved ones, marriages dissolved, families torn apart, jobs/businesses lost, homes lost because of the stress of this investment. I've seen people pretend to be a great contact or an SS guy only to find out they lied and they're no one and have led a bunch of people on for years. Yup, pretty much seen it all folks.

Its really not worth it to get so deeply involved in it all. What helped me years ago was to step away from the forums/guru's etc and Just do my own homework and learn what I could about Iraq, GOI and the USA. After that, theres not much else that can be done except wait. And thats where we're at now. Okies trying. I'm not sure about the rest of them, I can't see how they'd ALL be wrong, but you never know "who talks to who?" and I think thats where the confusion comes in.

So, after all these LONG years, my advise would be to breathe, chillax, and dont look for it everyday and God willing, someday SOON we will ALL be surprised and finally happy to see this investment end!!
Thanks for listening.
Potato Head
Potato Head

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTConcerned Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:53 pm

If we lived in a perfect world, everything we heard would be perfectly true and our understanding would be perfect also. Well, we don't, and we are responsible for what we do with information we recieve and studying to make sure we understand what we need to understand. Even if we find information we recieved was not accurate whenit came time for us to apply it, that does not mean that it was necessarily wrong when it was given, nor does it mean that the source was intentionally misleading us and as long as the intent was good then there is no responsability after the sharing of relayed information on the part of the individual sahring it. They shared to the best of thier ability what they recieved. On the other hand if they were deliberately misleading they will have to answer for that of thier own to thier higher source. Or if you can prove beyond a doubt that they have deliberately decieved you may be ableto find recourse. These people are not, from what I can tell deliberately misleading.

Of course my hope is that they are right and we will be cashing in, but I am going to act on this information responsily and live within my current means and take care of my current responsibility with what I already have. I will take the information and lay out my tentative plans should it work out as it is supposed to and keep a back up plan in case things do not work as expected.

I am the only one to blame if I take this information and put my life on the line depending on it being true and something should happen that it is wrong. I am the one in my life who checks and double checks the information I recieve before acting on it. I am the one who needs to make sure I land on me feet and not blame someone else.

We have been warned that as it gets closer there is going to be misinformation mixed with the real information and when this happens is is coming from the source, not the messenger, so please put your own pants on and stand for the decisions you make, not pointint the finger at someone else for your decision.

Don’t ride the hype, use wisdom. Live life in the now, hope for the future, and use wisdom in dealing with the affairs of men.
DTConcerned
DTConcerned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:54 pm

DT and potato head
Ilikeyou
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:02 pm

AMEN and THANK YOU!
🙇 🙇 🙇

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:06 pm

@chevysteve wrote:And what sort of personal accountability should one have if the information that is deemed certain turns out to be false and or incorrect?

HEY DOES THAT CHEVY GOT HAND WARMERS ON IT,LAST TIME A PUSHED ONE MY HANDS GOT COLD!!!!!Okies Report comments 1261280965 Okies Report comments 949729897 Okies Report comments 974290055
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:10 pm

@abby ann wrote:

HEY DOES THAT CHEVY GOT HAND WARMERS ON IT,LAST TIME A PUSHED ONE MY HANDS GOT COLD!!!!!Okies Report comments 1261280965 Okies Report comments 949729897 Okies Report comments 974290055

OUCH!!! run

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Life Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:17 pm

Okies Report comments 2474380249 Please keep this thread nice, please! Okies Report comments 2474380249

Nice Job DT and Potato Head. ❤ your posts.

Being HAPPY doesn't mean everything is perfect.
It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections!
Happy Life
Happy Life
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebird Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:23 pm

happywelshguy

I fully agree with your post. Well said, and if this turns out to be fact, I hope others will be gracious enough to acknowledge that he truly has a good heart.

Come on RV!! Okies Report comments 3079029344 Okies Report comments 3151798102
Bluebird
Bluebird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:30 pm

Anyone know about that government program where FEMA directs clergymen to be obedient to the government, which is supposed to 'help' us?

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jbish422 Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:10 pm

I am one who totally believes in Okie,Bulldog,and all of his team...we don't know what info is fed to them..maybe they don't have the time to check every little buzz going around..of course there has to be mistakes that's how life works...someone posted don't look at the RV just from your eyes...the picture is much bigger...I am stickin with Okie and his team...if I didn't believe in him,,I would not come into his namesake web site and insult him.. I would be man enough to move on quietly and not show ignorance.....Go Okie...Go RV

jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:20 pm

I am always on Brother Okie's side. He is a man of honor. He has a very sincere loving heart for our Lord Jesus.

Whatever Okie's Intel says I believe. If it does not come to fruition

then someone changed the plan. THAT IS ALL!!!

COME RV/High Rate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blessings, CZ Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:26 pm

We are gonna make you a goo roo....that is some funny stuff.

@sandwedge wrote:After Bulldog's stating DB stopped selling Dinar without checking first, you don't really want to hear my opinion, so I'll refrain.. Sorry

Go RI/RV
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:27 pm

i am not going to blame them if it does not happen there is so much bd intel being told by people you would bet your life on this is not just about iraq but about a group of very wealthy people who really control everything and in the end they really do not want us to prosper but it will happen they only thing i believe is they re working on a plan to give us as little as possible then when we are out they will make there money
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:33 pm

@openmind wrote:Anyone know about that government program where FEMA directs clergymen to be obedient to the government, which is supposed to 'help' us?

And this has what to do with the thread?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:42 pm

DTConcerned and Potatoe Head, Thanks!Okies Report comments 1261280965
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:43 pm

Am sure it has something to do with this thread... openmind views things a little more deeply than most... not always right, but deeper...

am sure he looks at this through his lamb being led to the slaughter glasses?

or that was my take on his comment... :|

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dlusk1414 Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:47 pm

I too agree with Potato Head and DT.. I believe there are only a few people in this whole deal that really know what is happening.. It does no good sitting in front of your computer hoping that this is going to happen "today" just by what they are reading...

Just by being in this for as long as I have, I used to get so excited when I read that someone heard something from "High up the Ladder", that this should be happening soon and we should be "cashing in" next Tuesday.. It is cumbersome and frustrating, but you don't have to sit here and rely on what is being said. You can be hopeful of course..

I have decided to sit back and understand that this is an investment, and if everyone knew when and how much this certain investment was going to payout, then there would either be a lot of rich people walking around or a lot of people in jail for "insider trading"...

I, as well as everyone else I am sure, could use this money to pay off bills, help my children, give to God and help less fortunate people than I. Therefore, I will just Chill and wait for this to come to me.

In Gods time, not mans...

Blessings and Good Fortune to all!!
dlusk1414
dlusk1414
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:02 pm

I need a cup of hot coco and a hug. This waiting is driving me nuts!!!
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:09 pm

Okies Report comments IMG_7701

Okies Report comments Hugs05

and how bout this to go along with it Smile

Do Not Worry
25 "Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing?
26Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?
27Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?
28"So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin;
29and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
30Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?
31"Therefore do not worry, saying, "What shall we eat?' or "What shall we drink?' or "What shall we wear?'
32For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.
33But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
34Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

-Matthew 6

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dlusk1414 Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:11 pm

Hug, Hug with a cup of hot chocolate on the side...

coffee
dlusk1414
dlusk1414
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:15 pm

Glad to see everyone or for the most part are on the same page with our brother Okie. Okie we love you
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:17 pm

Amen, brother Fang2
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dlusk1414 Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:19 pm

I Love Okie.. May God Bless Him...
dlusk1414
dlusk1414
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunney79 Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:25 pm

I wish Okie and Bulldog had used the word "possibility" that it has RV'd in Iraq, rather than it had RV'd and waited to confirm by three other sources. So it seems that the other sources read or saw the same info, further confusing and hyping the up the excitement.

Gunney79

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyman3:27 Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:28 pm

Amen

Pro 3:27 Withhold not good from those to whom it is due [its rightful owners], when it is in the power of your hand to do it.
:king: :queen:
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:31 pm

Actually I believe he did qualify each time with words like "it appears"

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okies Report comments 2805820865  Okies Report comments 2805820865  Okies Report comments 2805820865  Okies Report comments 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 66mustang Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:09 pm

i will always stand behind okie & bulldog....and our mods are the best...have a blessed day

66mustang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:20 pm

WELL, I MIGHT EAT A LITTLE VERY VERY SMALL WIDGETS EVERY NOW AND THEN BUT!!!! I LOVE OKIE !!!!!!!Okies Report comments 1261280965 Okies Report comments 949729897 Okies Report comments 3079029344
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:24 pm

@abby ann wrote:WELL, I MIGHT EAT A LITTLE VERY VERY SMALL WIDGETS EVERY NOW AND THEN BUT!!!! I LOVE OKIE !!!!!!!Okies Report comments 1261280965 Okies Report comments 949729897 Okies Report comments 3079029344

What if I told you those are OKIE's Widgets, Abby Ann .... Would you stop snacking on them then? :geek:

Okies Report comments Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Okies Report comments Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justdawnagain Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:47 pm

@justdawnagain wrote:QUOTE: OKIEOILMAN: OKIEOILMAN: ACCORDING TO INTEL JUST RECEIVED I AM FULLY EXPATANT OF THE RATE TO BE IN THE BANKS THIS AFTERNOON--STAY ALERT AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW THE MINUTE IT IS LIVE IN OUR USA BANKS

OH PLEASE! OH PLEASE! OH PRETTY PLEASE!!!

OK East Coast banks are closed. West Coast banks are closed. Has anyone heard anything? OH PLEASE LET IT BE SO.

Thanks,
Dawn =)

Link: http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t18205-okie-bulldog75-report-02-03-12-221pm-cst

justdawnagain
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:50 pm

...just a verrrry few....only a very verrry few,little little eensie weensie widget now and then? shame

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:51 pm

We wait for news to play out. coffee

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:15 pm

Well Happywelshguy,

I am in complete agreement with you. To take it just a step further I remember being told in the past and finding it to be true, that Okie many times get the information before the rest do, so he appears to be wrong, then binga there it is and he was right all along.

Truly hoping this is the case this time.

Peppermint Patti... Okies Report comments 2474380249

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."

VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Potato Head Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:16 pm

@ponee wrote: DT and potato head
Okies Report comments 1261280965

Well, thank you ponee. I try.
Potato Head
Potato Head

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Potato Head Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:17 pm

@Happy Life wrote:Okies Report comments 2474380249 Please keep this thread nice, please! Okies Report comments 2474380249

Nice Job DT and Potato Head. ❤ your posts.

Thank you Happy Life.
Potato Head
Potato Head

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Potato Head Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:18 pm

@spirit144 wrote:DTConcerned and Potatoe Head, Thanks!Okies Report comments 1261280965

Thanks and you're welcome spirit144
Potato Head
Potato Head

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:28 pm

I see on recaps and guru that a lot of others have said the same as okie did. They were just late. Kudos to okie for being the quickest draw in the west.

JESUS IS KING :king: GOD BLESS YOU ALL Okies Report comments 3151798102
Okies Report comments Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:32 pm

@DTConcerned wrote:Just a thought, wouldn't a bank in the US Embassy Complex be considered legally out of country and there fore the exchange rate in the Embassy could not change until the currency goes international?

This would invalidate the test done by a certain other set of intel gatherers although thier intent would have been genuine and honest.

Very interesting idea... hummm, not exactly sure how that would work.

I would say that it would really come down to the bank the ATM belongs too..

But that would also leave a huge... huge problem. A person could empty all the IQD out of the ATM, go into town and deposite millions of dollars. Then wait for it to be refilled the next day, and do it again.

Possible, but not likely a bank would be so dumb. Hundreds of millions of dollars in a ATM... probably not a good idea.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by edlou Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:09 pm

DTConcerned..makes you wonder..good post..

Okie has always been ahead of the game which has hurt him at times..

Lets pray that this is the end..far as I am concerned he deserves some latitude.

KEEP THE FAITH...

edlou
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by his4evr2c Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:11 pm

@czinser wrote:I am always on Brother Okie's side. He is a man of honor. He has a very sincere loving heart for our Lord Jesus.

Whatever Okie's Intel says I believe. If it does not come to fruition

then someone changed the plan. THAT IS ALL!!!

COME RV/High Rate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blessings, CZ Smile
We AGREE: Okie Bear, ScottiG, Bulldog n Dr. Rod, Capt, BlueDog, Miskebam,Sambo & Rest of The Team : We Appreciate Yawl: My Widgets do too lol Cannot spell chk as on Cell PTL anyway! We

HIS2BLESS ☀ :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:
JESUS take Great DeLight in You and So Do We! Zeph 3:17
his4evr2c
his4evr2c
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum