Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
chase bank experience 2/3/12 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
chase bank experience 2/3/12 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
chase bank experience 2/3/12 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
chase bank experience 2/3/12 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
chase bank experience 2/3/12 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
chase bank experience 2/3/12 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
chase bank experience 2/3/12 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
chase bank experience 2/3/12 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
chase bank experience 2/3/12 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
chase bank experience 2/3/12 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
chase bank experience 2/3/12 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
chase bank experience 2/3/12 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
chase bank experience 2/3/12 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
chase bank experience 2/3/12 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
chase bank experience 2/3/12 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
chase bank experience 2/3/12 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
chase bank experience 2/3/12 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
chase bank experience 2/3/12 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
chase bank experience 2/3/12 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
chase bank experience 2/3/12 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

chase bank experience 2/3/12

+34
Clydesdale
DevaronDLH
mitkire
Druflow
Chokedaddy
rocklady
TNman
LookingAtTheHeavens
trndriver55
aksdinar
Jayzze
elvishd1
ymoilman
bobd
aksafeone
raidernick
crawdaddy2x22
jahlives
Texas Creek Johnson
SEBtopdog
dinarstar
bernard
jbish422
Azure
1alaskan
ou812
landcareunlimited
Gman1958
Smiling Topaz
dinarling77
CharlieBoi
dinargirlk
Jewelclamp
boxerman
38 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

chase bank experience 2/3/12 - Page 2 Empty Re: chase bank experience 2/3/12

Post by Clydesdale Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:35 pm

elvishd1 wrote:Well that's silly....we trust the experts on the forums.

boxerman wrote:stop at chase bank to see my personal banker their . i am in the cincy ohio area she told me she had bad news that corperate had sent out a letter today deeming the Iraqi dinar a major scam and they will never be dealing in them in any way . So who is right here a major bank like chase or gurus we dont know and cant see in person ?

I was told the exact same thing at a chase bank here in Idaho.

Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:36 pm

I would like to add that while it is possible the corporate office has issued a memo on the Dinar NOT being worth too many US dollars, and possibly telling their Tellers anything but the truth, in fear of losing them and not having a crew for the bank... I asked a lawyer friend of mine if Chase or any bank that has sold Dinars could or would now come back and say it is all a scam... He said, I think not, the law suits would be coming in at light speed.
chase bank experience 2/3/12 - Page 2 927261665
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Purveyor007 Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:46 pm

I would like to add my 2 cents...When the local First National/First Convenience Bank, based at Fort Hood, TX, was selling IQD, they were doing it often. I sent at least three people to open accounts (because they would only cash in those with accounts). All my children now hold small amount of dinar. When I heard they had stopped selling them, I went to ask personally. The answer was that "it was taking too long to get them". Shortly afterwards, they removed "exotic" currency from their offerings. They are still dealing in currency, just not Dong, IQD, etc. Snce Ft Hood is such a huge base, and so many had come back from Iraq and had bought property, were thus staying in the Killeen area, I saw the rationale for that bank operating. I won't bother them again until I see the CBI rate changed. As of today, the posted rate is from Thursday. Bless God!

Purveyor007

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:49 pm

TNman wrote:My take is that Chase has made a giant public relations blunder. They are terrified that most of their employees are going to purchase dinars, if they have not already bought them. All of the employees are constantly bombarded with questions from all of the dinar holders that call the bank at the least provocation and ask if they are exchanging yet.

Does anyone think that these employees are stupid? They too have a mind. They see that there must be fire when there is so much smoke. They too are buying. What happens when they exchange their dinars? The same thing that happens when you exchange yours, they quit their job. The banks will lose tens of thousands of employees. I know this to be true. I can no longer walk into my bank without the branch manager, the private banker and all but one of the tellers wanting to know what I have heard about the dinar. They have told me that when it RVs, they are out of there.

Chase's blunder is the way that they are handling the situation. By telling people that they are not involved nor will ever be involved with the dinar is not a smart move for more reason's than one. They have sold them. They can be sued if it is a scam. They could have used a more palatable excuse, such as "not at this time". They will tick a lot of people off and when it comes time to start making money off of the people that would have cashed in with them, they will not have that business.

Chase is going to an extreme to try to get people from calling the bank. The GooRoos are constantly telling us that there will be four banks and they name them with Chase being one of them. Dinar holders, by the hundreds of thousands are calling these banks, and I'm sure some multiple times per day, every time an encouraging article is posted. I'm assuming that Chase is desperately trying to find a way to curtail these calls.

That's my opinion, otta be yours!

Very Happy

I agree Chase can be sued either way.

way- 1 they tell people it is a scam, and if it were to turn out that it was a scam. (Just so everyone knows I don't believe this.) They could be sued for not warning the public in a more open manner.

way- 2 they tell people it is a scam, people stop buying dinar. So when it does RV they can be sued for the millions of lost monies that people could have had if they were not derailed.

Either way Chase just made a major faux paux.

Plus on top of that they are now going to miss out on a lot of Dollars, because people will go elsewhere to cash out.

JESUS IS KING :king: GOD BLESS YOU ALL chase bank experience 2/3/12 - Page 2 3151798102
chase bank experience 2/3/12 - Page 2 Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gp cobb Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:14 pm

I sure will use another, OH let me see; Chase is not in my state, My Bad, LOL.
P.S. My banker is not quitting just cause he holds dinar...... YMMV

G.P. Cobb
gp cobb
gp cobb

Back to top Go down

Post by OKie_GEM Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:24 pm

jahlives wrote:
boxerman wrote:stop at chase bank to see my personal banker their . i am in the cincy ohio area she told me she had bad news that corperate had sent out a letter today deeming the Iraqi dinar a major scam and they will never be dealing in them in any way . So who is right here a major bank like chase or gurus we dont know and cant see in person ?
---------

The retail side of banking is not in the business of selling foreign currency for investment purposes. Banks sell foreign currency to their customers who plan to travel to a country where the currency will be exchanged for goods and services. Dinar investors should cease the retail bank interrogations on this speculation and wait for the RI/RV to materialize, unless you have a relationship with a private banker. In that case, the outcome of your inquiry will be totally different and get this - PRIVATE. You are holding a valid currency that will increase in value and afford you the opportunity to "exchange" the foreign currency for USD. Peace & Blessings!

The key word here folks is "PRIVATE" banker. There is a world of difference between a PRIVATE BANKER and a personal banker.

OKie_GEM:D

OKie_GEM
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by gp cobb Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:46 pm

IMO, I agree: if we keep yaking about the big four long enough on here and a few bank employees copy such and take upstream, what result do you think we can experience? IMO any bank talk should be demolished and this thread in the basket, JMO

elvishd1 wrote:Well that's silly....we trust the experts on the forums.

G.P. Cobb
gp cobb
gp cobb

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4U Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:13 pm

If Chase Bank says it's a scam...then why did they sell it? If you check into it...they sold Dinar at one time.

Dinar4U

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:22 pm

I received a call today from my bank contact who watches these boards. She is not happy about people talking law suits. She says it is not a scam, but has to tell people that because corp. says so.

In my opinion this is being done to further shake the speculators.

I need to lock this thread. AJ

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum