Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

+5
az-tex
sandwedge
Bluebird
lillyporter
ibcraig0
9 posters

Go down

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Empty Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Post by ibcraig0 Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:35 am

I admit, I bought into it yesterday. I am in fact a little embarrassed to admit that. Up until yesterday or really Wednesday afternoon, I had arrived at the mindset that I was ok with whenever this happened, or even if it didn't happen at all. I had moved on. Then Wednesday afternoon Okie called the RV. He did not pull any punches, he did not qualify his statements with any disclaimers, he outright called the RV. We all know what was said because there was a lot of discussion about it all day yesterday. When I saw Okie's post Wednesday afternoon I didn't buy it, I waited. Then yesterday several others began calling it as well and Okie stood firm in his call and that was when I allowed myself to get a little excited. I didn't do anything so foolish as go out and quit my job or spend money I don't have, but I allowed my emotions to raise a little bit thinking that perhaps this ride was finally over.

Well, here we are the day after and lo and behold, not one word from Okie or anybody else. OK, so now we know, what now? I guess that is the big question. Personally from all of my study I believe we are still very close to the RV. I still think it makes sense and that it is something that Iraq needs. We have seen so many things happen in the past two months and even more the past few weeks that really needed to happen before there could ever be an RV that I find it amazing that people were calling this one or two years ago without any of this having happened.

I have decided that I will never give any credence to another gooroo again. I will continue to study news and watch what happens in Iraq, but as far as gooroos go I am done. I enjoy reading the comments of this site and I will probably come here occasionally just to see what you are all up to, but as far as the gooroos go I am finished. They have lost all credibility with me and the only person I will ever give any of my attention to ever again is Bond Lady. The rest of the gooroos can go jump in a lake somewhere as far as I am concerned because they suckered me yesterday but it won't happen ever again. So I guess this is my admitance to guilt. I believed them. I even went so far as to attempt to defend Okie yesterday in one of my posts. Well, fool me once shame on you.....it will never happen again for me and that is fact! Come to us you ellusive RV!!!!!
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Empty Re: Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Post by lillyporter Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:38 am

Agreed

lillyporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Empty Re: Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Post by Bluebird Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:45 am

There ARE some others who are agreeing with the information we heard yesterday. Let's not be too quick to judge the outcome just yet. If it turns out to be true, some will have to eat their words of judgement.

Stay grounded. Let's give each other grace, we all need each other!!!
Bluebird
Bluebird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:48 am

ibcraig0 - 3-years into this, I bought into it as well. What's sad for the members is the "negative" affect their calling the RV so boldly has on the entire forum. Not only was OOM in a huge let down, but Okie's news was posted on all forums. Those that live in snow globes where they are protected from truths and reality would disagree with your statements and mine, but the fact is, Okie and Bulldog created a huge negative with this latest misfire. Do we get any sort of retraction or "sorry" from either of them? Nope.. What heppened yesterday was way wrong for all forums to go through, especially at this stage of the game. I would have to guess that Okie is feeling pretty bad right now, but this is not his first time creating this level of hype. I really am not trying to bash either of them with this post, but I am trung to point out the huge "negative" that was created by their misfire. Question for the Mods: I know you have all worked hard to minimize the negative posts from the members, but at what point do stop subjecting the members from the negatives the "intel providers" create?

Go RI/RV, but yesterday was way wrong and I think Okie and Bulldog should address this misfire.
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:52 am

@sandwedge wrote:ibcraig0 - 3-years into this, I bought into it as well. What's sad for the members is the "negative" affect their calling the RV so boldly has on the entire forum. Not only was OOM in a huge let down, but Okie's news was posted on all forums. Those that live in snow globes where they are protected from truths and reality would disagree with your statements and mine, but the fact is, Okie and Bulldog created a huge negative with this latest misfire. Do we get any sort of retraction or "sorry" from either of them? Nope.. What heppened yesterday was way wrong for all forums to go through, especially at this stage of the game. I would have to guess that Okie is feeling pretty bad right now, but this is not his first time creating this level of hype. I really am not trying to bash either of them with this post, but I am trung to point out the huge "negative" that was created by their misfire. Question for the Mods: I know you have all worked hard to minimize the negative posts from the members, but at what point do stop subjecting the members from the negatives the "intel providers" create?

Go RI/RV, but yesterday was way wrong and I think Okie and Bulldog should address this misfire.

Yeppers...Indeedy....

I agree 100%...

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. 1261280965

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:53 am

He should abandon AJ's site and come to the tree. If he isn't wanted here he definitely has a home there. Smile
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:56 am

@Bluebird wrote:There ARE some others who are agreeing with the information we heard yesterday. Let's not be too quick to judge the outcome just yet. If it turns out to be true, some will have to eat their words of judgement.

Stay grounded. Let's give each other grace, we all need each other!!!

I am so certain that its not true if it is i will give you my dinar.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jbish422 Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:58 am

Wow another day in Dinar Paradise...the bashers will be out in full force...I agree let's see how it all turns out..however Okie and or Bulldog should come in and at least give a little update...I believe Okie probably has the best Intel there is..and I realize he can't say everything...but throw us a bone .....me ..trying to stay focussed and not look at the RV with only my needs in mind.....much larger picture......

jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:05 pm

I respect you honesty in your post. However, there are certain factors that you have overlooked. 1) Okie called an "in country" RV and stated that the details of our RV would come out later. 2) The nature of this "ride" has been and continues to follow the same theme - information in given to "information gathers" and they pass that information on to we readers. 3) Much mis-information has come from many "information providers" i.e.: sources and many time the "real" information had been forwarded but someone over there or over here has stepped in and put a monkey wrench in the machinery.
Considering all of the variables that this ride has presented, time after time, it may be that this time the powers that are in control of this thing will finally release it - or NOT. THIS IS NOT SOMETHING THAT ANYONE OVER HERE CONTROLS, nor do we control the Iraqi news, government, or the CBI.
I would suggest that you take a "time out" away from the "Dinar Experience" to rethink your reason for being here in the first place.
Most of us entered this to make money - how much is the gamble - and as in all profit oriented enterprises - it takes time. In this case another factor exists - Iraq itself and THEY control this.
Please do not blame anyone for things that do not happen as we wish or someone posts - the posters only post what they are given - THERE ARE NO GURUS. Several of us "dinarians" have suffered health problems due to the "excitement" of the chase - many of the "information reporters" have also.
Thank you for letting me express my opinion. If you choose to stay away - so be it, however to the best of my knowledge no "information provider" has intentionally tried to mislead any of us during this long and grueling ride.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum