Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq and Kuwait, and indicators of positive relationship I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq and Kuwait, and indicators of positive relationship I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq and Kuwait, and indicators of positive relationship I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq and Kuwait, and indicators of positive relationship I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq and Kuwait, and indicators of positive relationship I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq and Kuwait, and indicators of positive relationship I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq and Kuwait, and indicators of positive relationship I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq and Kuwait, and indicators of positive relationship I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq and Kuwait, and indicators of positive relationship I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq and Kuwait, and indicators of positive relationship I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq and Kuwait, and indicators of positive relationship I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq and Kuwait, and indicators of positive relationship I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq and Kuwait, and indicators of positive relationship I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq and Kuwait, and indicators of positive relationship I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq and Kuwait, and indicators of positive relationship I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq and Kuwait, and indicators of positive relationship I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq and Kuwait, and indicators of positive relationship I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq and Kuwait, and indicators of positive relationship I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq and Kuwait, and indicators of positive relationship I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq and Kuwait, and indicators of positive relationship I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iraq and Kuwait, and indicators of positive relationship

Go down

Iraq and Kuwait, and indicators of positive relationship Empty Iraq and Kuwait, and indicators of positive relationship

Post by ADMIN Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:55 am

Iraq and Kuwait, and indicators of positive relationship

Hasan Ali Karam
Posted 03/02/2012 08:31 AM

Three positive signs have emerged on a page Kuwaiti-Iraqi relations in the last few days. Implications of these indicators that the issue of opening a new page and turn the page past all the whale it say black and tragic, and the right guaranteed by memories of the painful and accidents bleeding issue as possible. Before entering into details of these indicators should be noted - an offer - that there is a strong desire and true potential in the hearts of the vast overwhelming Kuwaitis do not doubt that there are just of the Iraqis break the ice wall artificial separation between the sons of the two neighboring countries and neighboring conditions and the return to above-normal. Even if we assume that there are difficulties and obstacles to psychological or political, security or legal impediments to the completion of the desire of openness, there is no doubt that the time and I think soon sponsor destroy those difficulties and obstacles in spite of all the naysayers and the conspirators and the haters.

Vlltzkir, a reminder and as he were not there are obstacles between the two countries to before the events of August (1990) transformation of transition and movement between them, were visits exchanged and the passage of goods at border gates and easy intellectuals and creators who are competing to provide or offer the best Ntegathm in the other country, and is worth to remember all of that does not have to continue in tears and lamentations, without'd to treat the wound and bleeding.
It is true that the events of the nineties were the events of seismic destroyed what should have occurred without the adventure dictator hateful fool himself the decision and himself alone adventure, but to stand at these events without the dare to overcome and break the barrier of suspicion and distrust in my opinion is the earthquake destructive Green, History Tell us about the many wars and invasions, and disputes and strife experienced by nations and peoples and nations throughout human history, perhaps the most recent and largest of the Second World War which is still the peoples of Europe suffer due to their effects, though, these people exceeded the effects of war and created a new Europe, there is a history that records the event, and there is a will to overcome the event and this is what should happen between Kuwait and Iraq to overcome the tragic event, but with the survival of the event as the date to the lesson and the lesson for each adventurer motor provides the folly similar.

that the positive indicators of the three we have mentioned in the heart of our article that gives us hope soon the possibility of overcoming the effects of nineties, and the solution comes by looking for the normal development both at the bilateral level or global level, nothing prevents to achieve this, if any, desire and will of iron.
What separates the two countries border line, but remain participants strongest of the border, and from any dispute that may arise here and there so that the relation between nations is not measured by the size of their differences, but rather measured the size of their cooperation and progress in the economic, cultural and otherwise.

that the meeting which brought together a group of journalists and intellectuals, the Iraqis with their Kuwaiti counterparts a few days ago on the land of Kuwait is one of the three indicators are positive Nitha, at the Forum spoke conferees openly and Tkashifoa their concerns, fears, and spoke about the future, hopefully, in the presence of the ambassadors of two countries, has been crowned the Forum to attend the foreign ministers and the media Kuwaitis revealed and Foreign Minister Sheikh Sabah Al-Khalid on the progress in the implementation of many of the outstanding issues, including the issue of border markers The similar statements had led by Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari channel Baghdadiya recently poured in that perspective, perhaps the index positive second and more important in the three indicators which, if achieved on the ground, it would happen a quantum economic and investment effective and strong between Kuwait and Iraq, I mean the talk in the corridors of the Security Council in consultation with the two countries on the investment of the remaining funds from the Compensation Fund within Iraq, and if approved this proposal, I see that that would link the economies of the two countries in the crucible of economic integration on the ground and integration of maritime transport between the ports of FAO and Iraqi Mubarak of Kuwait.

due within the coming period the Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki paid an official visit to Kuwait, this upcoming visit is the index positive third in the evolution of the relationship between the two countries, the visit was planned before the period, but was delayed due to recent political developments in Kuwait and the the resignation of the government dissolution of the nation and prepare for new elections ..

Maliki not to visit Kuwait for the first time, we have made ​​before that visits several, but the next visit are of vital importance, given the importance of the files that will deliberate between Mr. Maliki and his Kuwaiti counterpart, these files relate to matters deferred by supposed to be resolved. I have drained the small problems and the relationship of time and effort benches of the two countries, and the time came to be disposed of in order to move to what is most important is access in the tracks of cooperation and joint projects.

's no way between the two countries, but turn the page and open the future, should not leave the doors open to the enemies and haters and conspirators in order to disturbing the relationship and stir hatred and intrigue, there are common enemies of Iraq and Kuwait, and these Ageidahm vision recovery when the two countries.
to gain victory for Iraq and Kuwait to win, and win the brothers collected does not differentiate, and win on the common enemies. morning

http://www.babnews.com/inp/view.asp?ID=49400

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum