Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Central: the smuggling of foreign currency is exaggerated I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Central: the smuggling of foreign currency is exaggerated I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Central: the smuggling of foreign currency is exaggerated I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Central: the smuggling of foreign currency is exaggerated I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Central: the smuggling of foreign currency is exaggerated I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Central: the smuggling of foreign currency is exaggerated I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Central: the smuggling of foreign currency is exaggerated I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Central: the smuggling of foreign currency is exaggerated I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Central: the smuggling of foreign currency is exaggerated I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Central: the smuggling of foreign currency is exaggerated I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Central: the smuggling of foreign currency is exaggerated I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Central: the smuggling of foreign currency is exaggerated I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Central: the smuggling of foreign currency is exaggerated I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Central: the smuggling of foreign currency is exaggerated I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Central: the smuggling of foreign currency is exaggerated I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Central: the smuggling of foreign currency is exaggerated I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Central: the smuggling of foreign currency is exaggerated I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Central: the smuggling of foreign currency is exaggerated I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Central: the smuggling of foreign currency is exaggerated I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Central: the smuggling of foreign currency is exaggerated I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

Central: the smuggling of foreign currency is exaggerated

2 posters

Go down

Central: the smuggling of foreign currency is exaggerated Empty Central: the smuggling of foreign currency is exaggerated

Post by geezer Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:56 pm

01/02/2012

BAGHDAD - Al Sabah
described the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq for the appearance of Mohammed are handed down on the smuggling of foreign currency out of the country that carries a high degree of exaggeration and serve political purposes. He admitted in a press statement made ​​by the Agency (NINA) and the presence of fake currency in the market and trading in foreign currency and smuggling, but he said: It's not as much higher, which is an exaggeration to talk about. He added: »that the indicators that we have is that what exists and is significant of counterfeit currency in the market is the proportion of normal and within normal limits. Which is present in all countries of the world and does not have an indication of the exceptional like the rumors about the local flow of fake currency from some countries and the withdrawal of the dollar against which the level of exaggeration in such media that have been raised about this matter «. He continued: »be the case, at the same time, makes us vigilant and wary of economic crime, because Iraq and exhibition targeted by several methods, including economic sabotage». And Mohamed Saleh: «that such things may occur from merchants crises Auszar currency and money laundering who handle crime economic, but this is not the level of organized action of certain countries to Iraq's economy, at least at the present time and what is significant to our numbers and follow-up «.
and on the measures undertaken by the central bank to maintain the stability of the local currency compared to the rate the dollar, especially in the current situation and the openness of the Iraqi market neighboring countries and to increase drag on the dollar, he said: «The policy of the central bank and clear in the promotion of the Iraqi dinar compared with other currencies, which control indicators of inflation in the market and ratios of liquidity in the financial relations between the demand and deposit and the purchasing power of the public, and we are looking for price stability for the Iraqi currency and an increase the value of Iraqi dinar to the dollar and seek to restructure the dinar in the market. This policy is made ​​up of Iraq is the highest in its history, reaching $ 60 billion ».. He emphasized: »that foreign currencies in the Central Bank is a cover of the Iraqi currency and all dinars covered with foreign currency, and for this there is no fear of the high price of foreign currency because if it was withdrawing all foreign currency from the market, the central bank has what it covers the market need and without any confusion in the currency regime in Iraq ». He said:» that withdrawing dollars from banks is normal, because Iraq is today the biggest market for its neighbors, especially Syria, Iran and Turkey. And the conditions experienced by those countries are now of international sanctions made ​​by moving directly to the Iraqi market to conduct economic routinely the case in all the systems that are under economic pressure or commercial «. He explained: «that Maehmna in the subject of withdrawal of the dollar in large quantities is not to be for the purposes of money laundering or trades illicit crime, terrorism or any other ways lead to damage to the economy of internal or external to Iraq. For this we are keen not to withdraw foreign currency from the central bank only under certain conditions and after complete the transactions necessary to prove the path of the mone http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=21008
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Central: the smuggling of foreign currency is exaggerated Empty Re: Central: the smuggling of foreign currency is exaggerated

Post by 1alaskan Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:57 pm

Sounds like how the count the drugs coming across a border, how do they really know what they miss, if they miss it?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum