Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

getting old  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

getting old

+8
readysetrv
1alaskan
abby ann
Bruno
crawdaddy2x22
jbish422
ADMIN
H.I.M.
12 posters

Go down

getting old  Empty getting old

Post by H.I.M. Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:13 pm

I'm sorry but its just getting old with okie and others calling the Rv and it not happening y even call it its not like they get a prize if they get it right just let it happen and when it does they can just informed people that it has happen no reason to say it has and get people's hopes up then find out nothing has happen if this up sets people and this post gets taken off it just means people can't handle the truth and this site does not belive in freedom of speech
H.I.M.
H.I.M.

View user profile http://a23dalton@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

getting old  Empty Re: getting old

Post by ADMIN Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:20 pm

This site DOES believe in freedom of speech...

Its the members that dont seem to believe in following rules...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jbish422 Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:37 pm

What amazes me is these bashers who very rarily come in.... have like a post or two but out of the blue they are now experts in Intel..RV..and the list goes on.... If you disagree do it within yourself..don't be hateful...I think the haters are in it for the wrong reasons..greed makes a lot of people haters...have some respect or maybe bring in your own Intel...let's hear from them...me I listen to all sides..sort it all out..which is usually hard and go on....getting old  761671673

jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:42 pm

This is my 1st go around as far as someone calling it done. Okie and the guys are holding strong that this is a done deal. I know alot of you guys have been here before, but they have to be right at some point, right? They are not backing down, so that a good sign isnt it?

And as far as that whole if you dont see it at forex amd cbi it hasnt happen stuff, do we know that for sure? Is that set in stone some where?
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:55 pm

As far as I can recall, back in about January 2011, a couple months after I had gotten on this ride, Okie once said that we would be SURE it has happened BEFORE it shows on CBI. Let's all hope he knows something no one else knows. Go RV!!!!!!

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

getting old  437791839 getting old  437791839 getting old  437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:56 pm

Miskebam wrote:This site DOES believe in freedom of speech...

Its the members that dont seem to believe in following rules...

MISKE,I BELIVE THEY ARE SOME ON HERE THAT WOULD AGREE THAT RED MEANS STOP BUT WOULD QUESTION WHY THE STOP SIGN IS RED!!!!!getting old  949729897

Last edited by abby ann on Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:57 pm

Hey Crawdaddy,

you changed your avatar also, I was always lining up a shot on the other one!

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:03 pm

@crawdaddy2x22 wrote:This is my 1st go around as far as someone calling it done. Okie and the guys are holding strong that this is a done deal. I know alot of you guys have been here before, but they have to be right at some point, right? They are not backing down, so that a good sign isnt it?

And as far as that whole if you dont see it at forex amd cbi it hasnt happen stuff, do we know that for sure? Is that set in stone some where?

Nope, not set in stone... That is just a good target to look at... and if it does happen before then... and we dont know it... then it still holds true Smile I wanted something TANGIBLE for the members to check Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:32 pm

@crawdaddy2x22 wrote:This is my 1st go around as far as someone calling it done. Okie and the guys are holding strong that this is a done deal. I know alot of you guys have been here before, but they have to be right at some point, right? They are not backing down, so that a good sign isnt it?

UNFORTUNATELY!!

Kaperoni : I don’t know where these guys get this stuff? I am trying to be nice, but is hard when so many are getting hurt.

Kaperoni : There is no RV at this time, not in country or out of country. Period.

Kaperoni : The CBI has officially updated for the day at 1166. They even held a small currency auction $4, 321,000.

Kaperoni : I watched Iraqi News for an hour, nothing on the scrolling banner. Nothing on the news sites.

Kaperoni : Therefore, we can say with certainty this is bogus and just garbage to excite all readers.

Kaperoni: Stay grounded, stick to facts, stop reading the rumors.

Kaperoni: Ka

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:18 pm

I remain hopeful, that's all i can do. off to bed. maybe tomorrow
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:22 pm

@readysetrv wrote:

UNFORTUNATELY!!

Kaperoni : I don’t know where these guys get this stuff? I am trying to be nice, but is hard when so many are getting hurt.

Kaperoni : There is no RV at this time, not in country or out of country. Period.

Kaperoni : The CBI has officially updated for the day at 1166. They even held a small currency auction $4, 321,000.

Kaperoni : I watched Iraqi News for an hour, nothing on the scrolling banner. Nothing on the news sites.

Kaperoni : Therefore, we can say with certainty this is bogus and just garbage to excite all readers.

Kaperoni: Stay grounded, stick to facts, stop reading the rumors.

Kaperoni: Ka

And probably sell quite a few Dinars & "On Reserve's" while they are at it.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:29 pm

To late 1alaskan that bear is in the freezer already.Well some of it anyway most of it is in my belly! 1st bear and I was shaking like a little girl! lol!
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:33 pm

The way I under stand it is okie has done this a couple times before. Wouldnt this be the final nail if hes not right this time? Wouldnt he have to make doubly sure on his intel this time. And its not just him, did the others pile on the last time too?
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:33 pm

Spring black bear is hard to beat, great in stews, and my butcher has a breakfast sausage recipe to die for.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by trndriver55 Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:38 pm

It amazes me how most of the members of this site spend all their energy and time doing nothing but degrading or bashing anyone who post something that they do not believe in or agree with. Maybe if they would spend less time sitting on this site and do a little investigateing of the news and articles themselves maybe they would have less time to spend on bashing other people and then they would know everything themselves and would have absolutely no need for so call intel to get their info from. I for one do believe in Okie and his info. He has never once stated any info that did not seem logical or confirmed, he has never given any wild off the wall info with certain dates or rates. I don't think that alot of folks out there can grasp the reality of the major complex change the world monitary system is going through, they just can't get passed the happenings of the dinar.

trndriver55

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:44 pm

AND the ones that really want to search the news and articles would have the time to do so... the way it stands... am limited on the time for that because we are running interference...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:55 pm

Steaks slow cooked in the crockpot have been the best so far. Had lots of burger so bear tacos, sloppy joes , burgers, everything has been great. We do alot of venison sausage and kabsa so didnt do any bear that way.

I might be coming off wrong with my okie posts. I wasnt around with his past mistakes so I think I have to give him the benfit of the doudt. I really think he would have to have the facts right this time or he would really get beat up this time. And like I said there are alot of others agreeing with him. I take that as a good sign.
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:58 pm

Sometimes I think trying to pin this RV down is like trying to catch a black cat in a dark room! affraid

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

getting old  2805820865  getting old  2805820865  getting old  2805820865  getting old  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:06 pm

@crawdaddy2x22 wrote:The way I under stand it is okie has done this a couple times before. Wouldnt this be the final nail if hes not right this time? Wouldnt he have to make doubly sure on his intel this time. And its not just him, did the others pile on the last time too?

I am just going to answer your question here. This is not bashing. It is just giving a truthful answer to a man's question. Up until about 6 months ago, Okie would call and guarantee the RV at least 2 times each and every week, and sometimes up to 3 times a week. This went on for at least 2 years. I mean it is what it is. "right???"
These were the usual statements---The rate has gone live in iraq, and we will be cashing out in the next 48 hours. He probably said this at least 50+ times.------I know someone personally that has cause out. That was said a few times-------It has happened, saleh saleh saleh, pack your bags, No doubt, nuff said, they are partying in the sandbox, "about 50 times". they had an in-country RV, "quite a few times". Tier 1 and tier 2 have caused out.
Here is one of my favorites that was used quite a few times. We have 5 confirmations from the highest sources that dignitaries are flying in to Iraq from all over...That was said more than a few times. Here is another one. The rate went live in Iraq and is pinging around the world banks like our lottery, and when the numbers match up we will have our RV. The bank screens are going from RED, TO GREEN TO AMBER, which means we only have 72 hours to go. Contractors have been paid in RV'd money. That was said more times than I can count. Heck one time Okie posted " i guarantee that you will see the rate this weekend, and i will not longer be called the boy that cried wolf" this actually wasn't that long ago. 6 to 7 months ago..

Hey, again it is what it is. I have learned what to do with his posts when I read them. It's just a shame that people get so pumped up over posts like the ones over the last 24 hours.....Truly a shame..

But hey, everyone should be excited to know we are very close to the RV really happening, and hopefully we see the National Conference,and ministers next week, AND BAMMMMMMMMMM!!
BUT THE RV HAS NOT HAPPENED ANYWHERE...LOL JUST SILLY STUFF!!

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!
AND WITH EACH POST IT WAS STATED THAT IT CAME FROM THE HIGHEST OF HIGHES SOURCES. LOL, " I WISH I COULD TELL YOU WHAT I WAS TOLD BUT I AM UNDER A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT,AND PEOPLE WOULD LOSE THEIR JOBS...LOL

This went on for 2 years straight,. Just like the post from last night and the posts from this morning and today. There is no way it RV'd in country, and that is just the fact. It will not work that way. Imagine posts like that being posted at a minimum of 2 a week.

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:27 pm

Well for my 100th post i guess I'll say goodnight. No richer,but no poorer then yesterday!
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:38 pm

@crawdaddy2x22 wrote:Well for my 100th post i guess I'll say goodnight. No richer,but no poorer then yesterday!

CONGRATS!!!! SLEEP WELL... AND BE BLESSED!!!

getting old  100posts

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum