Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Has todays news so far changed things for you?  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Has todays news so far changed things for you?

+6
norm
1alaskan
ADMIN
jabberwockey
Bruno
zerhourwriter
10 posters

Go down

Has todays news so far changed things for you?  Empty Has todays news so far changed things for you?

Post by zerhourwriter Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:36 pm

With all the hub bub about it RVing and Not Rving by Bulldog and Okie and Kaperoni and PTR today, I would just like to get your feelings on the NEWS today and the conflict in information.

I do not want to red anything about the character of the people involved. I don't want to read about even the past and what these people have said in the past. Just on the INFORMATION TODAY.

Do you see why Okie and Bulldog may have called it today? What in the news or other places support there choice to call it.

Do you see why Kap and PTR say no?

Remember that it can still happen at any minute so try not to be dogmatic in your answers...

I'll start.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Has todays news so far changed things for you?  Empty Re: Has todays news so far changed things for you?

Post by zerhourwriter Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:40 pm

I have LOVED LOVED LOVED the articles coming out recently.

The CBI saying that they are concerned about the USD being smuggled into Iran. Wonderful. In my opinion there is only one way to stop that from happening. And that would be to RV.

Also the dramatically low auctions happening these last two days. Never seen it quite this low... even during war time.

GOI still is not seated but really Shabs can do what he feels is best for his monetary policy.

To me things are headed in the right direction.

Okie calling it today was not much of a surprise to me.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Has todays news so far changed things for you?  Empty Re: Has todays news so far changed things for you?

Post by Bruno Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:28 pm

I must doubt ALL info, regardless of who posts it. Until I see the money IN MY BANK, based on historical misinformation, I have to assume there is NO RV.

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

Has todays news so far changed things for you?  437791839 Has todays news so far changed things for you?  437791839 Has todays news so far changed things for you?  437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwockey Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:31 pm

I'd like to understand better what purpose there could be to claim an RV took place or is taking place or is on the 747 flying high or whatever else other than (1) to pump Dinar sales or (2) to just be mischievous? What part of this am I not following?
jabberwockey
jabberwockey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:33 pm

@zerhourwriter wrote:With all the hub bub about it RVing and Not Rving by Bulldog and Okie and Kaperoni and PTR today, I would just like to get your feelings on the NEWS today and the conflict in information.

I do not want to red anything about the character of the people involved. I don't want to read about even the past and what these people have said in the past. Just on the INFORMATION TODAY.

Do you see why Okie and Bulldog may have called it today? What in the news or other places support there choice to call it.

Remember that it can still happen at any minute so try not to be dogmatic in your answers...

I'll start.

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t18025-ajs-intel-02-02-12

That was the best synopsis yet... the currency auctions are nearly nothing again... and lots of great articles on the currency... we head into a three day weekend for Iraq... Friday and Saturday... and then Sunday is a Holiday...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:34 pm

Changed things for me today, in short no,

Still went to two meetings, traveled 25 miles, changed hotels, had lunch with a friend, stopped and had pie with another, drove past a Krispy Kream store nad did not stop, no, nothing that I had not planned for, changed,

But, I did read the news pieces first, not the other.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by norm Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:43 pm

i belive if it did indeed happen we would already no so the in fighting between the different intel gathers is more drama just to change things up.why anybody would say it happen and it not is something i have come to hear from okie time and time again.i didnt get to hyped about its kind of like when tk used to say it happen and then a reason why it didnt.i would think from as many times as okies said it is happened or tommorrow he would get a grip .he should no the ramifications hes going to have to deal with when it doesnt,but he always has an answer or better yet an excuse.so with that being said ( COME ON MAN ) GIVE URSELF A BREAK

norm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:05 pm

I am hopeing that Okie is right, but I am waiting for the rate to post before I get excited. I won't really get excited until I have money in the bank. It's one of those things that feel too good to be true until it is reality!!!!

Has todays news so far changed things for you?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Has todays news so far changed things for you?  7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:33 pm

Miskebam wrote:
@zerhourwriter wrote:With all the hub bub about it RVing and Not Rving by Bulldog and Okie and Kaperoni and PTR today, I would just like to get your feelings on the NEWS today and the conflict in information.

I'll start.

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t18025-ajs-intel-02-02-12

That was the best synopsis yet... the currency auctions are nearly nothing again... and lots of great articles on the currency... we head into a three day weekend for Iraq... Friday and Saturday... and then Sunday is a Holiday...

You have got to be kidding me!! Those b4st4rds have more holidays than government workers!!!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tideman Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:57 pm

TIDEMAN

Well folks this is a great day for an R V dont you agree? As for Okie Oilman I cannot say up or down why he has called an RV . He and all the folks I have been dealing with have been nothing short of tremendous to me. Do i have questions YES 1. Doesnt Okie have a stake in it rving? YES 2.Could he be being lied to by the intelligence he is recieving ? YES 3.Why would he be presumptous in calling an RV when all it would do if wrong, hurt him and his friends . I DO NOT believe he would for 1 minute hurt an enemy must less his friends. 4. How many times have I been wrong? Just once and that was when I thought I was wrong.

I have been tought to decern my friends from their fruits! I have seen nothing but Gods fruitfulness in Okie, OkieOilman, Okie Chat, Bulldog, R C Sugar Miskebam,Topgun, Vic1 and Okie Forum the whole OOM FAm. We all are wanting this to happen. Well, just hearing the mess I am reading tells me some are not ready to have this RV. God will have it happen in his time. I am the most selfish of all but when I read the bickering and crap tah some are spewing I dont understand why there is even a Okieoilman Chat or forum open. To lamblast someone for a mistake is like calling for Barabbas. When are we as christians going to learn to forgive when people make a mistake or when you believe you have been wronged Just forgive OH how many times Peter ask 7 7times 70. Gee thats a lot of forgiving. Well just take a look at yourself for 1 minute do you have nail scare anywhere ? Just asking God Bless you all and RV soon Sleep tight and dont let the bed bugs bite.

Last edited by Miskebam on Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : didnot put down the author)

Tideman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:57 pm

At this point the day has had some really great information coming out of Iraq today. Great articles from miske and others. IQD team also very positive tonight, great news day. So I am happy with today. Now if your talking about the intel givers it will prove to be all junk no matter where it came from. It will take some people a day or to of wishing to find out that it was for nothing. I would personally be ashamed of myself to keep putting out the same stuff and hurting these folks over and over and over again. The givers are nothing but entertainment to me " Groundhog Day". PS FRANK at DINAR BANKER SAID IT HAS NOT RV AS FAR AS HE KNOWS tonight ON THE IQD TEAM. You think he just might know? All in all a great Day! Blessings

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:16 pm

@Tideman wrote:TIDEMAN

Well folks this is a great day for an R V dont you agree? As for Okie Oilman I cannot say up or down why he has called an RV . He and all the folks I have been dealing with have been nothing short of tremendous to me. Do i have questions YES 1. Doesnt Okie have a stake in it rving? YES 2.Could he be being lied to by the intelligence he is recieving ? YES 3.Why would he be presumptous in calling an RV when all it would do if wrong, hurt him and his friends . I DO NOT believe he would for 1 minute hurt an enemy must less his friends. 4. How many times have I been wrong? Just once and that was when I thought I was wrong.

I have been tought to decern my friends from their fruits! I have seen nothing but Gods fruitfulness in Okie, OkieOilman, Okie Chat, Bulldog, R C Sugar Miskebam,Topgun, Vic1 and Okie Forum the whole OOM FAm. We all are wanting this to happen. Well, just hearing the mess I am reading tells me some are not ready to have this RV. God will have it happen in his time. I am the most selfish of all but when I read the bickering and crap tah some are spewing I dont understand why there is even a Okieoilman Chat or forum open. To lamblast someone for a mistake is like calling for Barabbas. When are we as christians going to learn to forgive when people make a mistake or when you believe you have been wronged Just forgive OH how many times Peter ask 7 7times 70. Gee thats a lot of forgiving. Well just take a look at yourself for 1 minute do you have nail scare anywhere ? Just asking God Bless you all and RV soon Sleep tight and dont let the bed bugs bite.

7 X 70!!!! :cheers:

GOD BLESS YOU!!! BEST 1ST POST EVER!!!

THANK YOU.....

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum