Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Can someone clarify what okie means: I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Can someone clarify what okie means: I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Can someone clarify what okie means: I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Can someone clarify what okie means: I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Can someone clarify what okie means: I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Can someone clarify what okie means: I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Can someone clarify what okie means: I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Can someone clarify what okie means: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Can someone clarify what okie means: I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Can someone clarify what okie means: I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Can someone clarify what okie means: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Can someone clarify what okie means: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Can someone clarify what okie means: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Can someone clarify what okie means: I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Can someone clarify what okie means: I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Can someone clarify what okie means: I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Can someone clarify what okie means: I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Can someone clarify what okie means: I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Can someone clarify what okie means: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Can someone clarify what okie means: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

Can someone clarify what okie means:

+18
Peppermint Patti
MiddleClassMaiden
HeadNotTheTail
bblessed
Bruno
1alaskan
az-tex
bobd
sandwedge
docmo
hithere
elvishd1
TNman
geezer
KAI
hanwoz
ADMIN
therealbutterfly
22 posters

Go down

Can someone clarify what okie means: Empty Can someone clarify what okie means:

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:01 pm

OKIEOILMAN: IT WAS STATED THAT WALL STREET TRADERS ARE NOW AWARE OF THE R/V IN 195 COUNTRIES

Not sure what he means here. Does he mean that the IQD rv is active in 195 countries? Or does he mewan that 195 countries (aka EVERY COUNTRY) is going to change their currency values?
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Can someone clarify what okie means: Empty Re: Can someone clarify what okie means:

Post by ADMIN Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:04 pm

Looks like that SOMEONE else stated to him that "the wall street traders" are now aware.... of 195 countries R/Ving...

But I could be wrong...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Can someone clarify what okie means: Empty Re: Can someone clarify what okie means:

Post by hanwoz Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:06 pm

hmmmm...never really thought about it...but this pig could weigh 747 lbs.
hanwoz
hanwoz

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:10 pm

Miskebam wrote:Looks like that SOMEONE else stated to him that "the wall street traders" are now aware.... of 195 countries R/Ving...

But I could be wrong...

So its basically EVERY country in the world is going to rv or dv their currency? Hmmmm...... Can someone clarify what okie means: 3973136183
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:13 pm

Can you say "Global Reset?" I knew you could!

happydance happydance happydance

KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:22 pm

is there a bigger word than b/s ??
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:02 pm

geezer wrote:is there a bigger word than b/s ??

Yes, but it would get you banned for a week like me for saying a whole lot less.
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:05 pm

SILLY ?

elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:15 pm

that is a bigger word... unless the other word is un-abbreviated...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:31 pm

Like MISKEBAM says, read the factual articles that come out and don't read into any guru info...and by the way, you don't have to comment on every little thing! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:32 pm

Guessing that the wall street traders couldnt give out a date hu.
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by docmo Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:45 pm

Let me get this straight. So now Okie is just another guru on his own site. I find it curious that the same few people who do nothing but try to be the face grinding on the pavement of reality, eventually wouldn't find something better to do. Still, here they are 24-7 still pointing out the obvious. I question wether some of the negative people on here even have dinar, but rather just love to discredit everything and bust people on silly little details all day and I do mean all day.

docmo

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:47 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
Miskebam wrote:Looks like that SOMEONE else stated to him that "the wall street traders" are now aware.... of 195 countries R/Ving...

But I could be wrong...

So its basically EVERY country in the world is going to rv or dv their currency? Hmmmm...... Can someone clarify what okie means: 3973136183

Yeah right, BUT that's what we are being led to believe..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:51 pm

HEY GEEZER, HOW ABOUT HORSE PUCKY

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:53 pm

[quote="docmo"]Let me get this straight. So now Okie is just another guru on his own site. I find it curious that the same few people who do nothing but try to be the face grinding on the pavement of reality, eventually wouldn't find something better to do. Still, here they are 24-7 still pointing out the obvious. I question wether some of the negative people on here even have dinar, but rather just love to discredit everything and bust people on silly little details all day and I do me

You are correct. Okie is not the owner of the site. He is here as a "intel provider", and was provided this platform, because prior to OOM he bounced all over the forums.. Somebody else owns the site and if you have been here awhile you would know who that person is.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:54 pm

bobd wrote:HEY GEEZER, HOW ABOUT HORSE PUCKY

How about Bat Guano???? Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:01 pm

[quote="sandwedge"]
docmo wrote:Let me get this straight. So now Okie is just another guru on his own site. I find it curious that the same few people who do nothing but try to be the face grinding on the pavement of reality, eventually wouldn't find something better to do. Still, here they are 24-7 still pointing out the obvious. I question wether some of the negative people on here even have dinar, but rather just love to discredit everything and bust people on silly little details all day and I do me

You are correct. Okie is not the owner of the site. He is here as a "intel provider", and was provided this platform, because prior to OOM he bounced all over the forums.. Somebody else owns the site and if you have been here awhile you would know who that person is.

Go RI/RV..

EXACTLY, One would think that if someone is so down on the IQD, the news or lack of coming out of Iraq, they would sell it, if they ever had any, and go play somewhere else.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:10 pm

NICE AZ-TEX. BAT GUANO WORKS MUCH BETTER. I WAS TRY TO STAY IN GEEZERS GENERATION. NO OFFENSE GEEZER SOMETIMES I CAN BE A HOOLIGAN

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:17 pm

punisher wrote:

Like MISKEBAM says, read the factual articles that come out and don't read into any guru info...and by the way, you don't have to comment on every little thing! Rolling Eyes

You are absolutely right punisher. Not everything we read from those people you were not supposed to mention, is factual. As it says on the top of the Home page of this site:

"IF YOU DONT SEE IT ON CBI OR FOREX, IT HAS NOT HAPPENED!"

That being said, I guess it hasn't happened because it is not showing on CBI or Forex. Those words above are words we should go by. IMHO

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

Can someone clarify what okie means: 437791839 Can someone clarify what okie means: 437791839 Can someone clarify what okie means: 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:33 pm

Bruno wrote:
punisher wrote:

You are absolutely right punisher. Not everything we read from those people you were not supposed to mention, is factual. As it says on the top of the Home page of this site:

"IF YOU DONT SEE IT ON CBI OR FOREX, IT HAS NOT HAPPENED!"

That being said, I guess it hasn't happened because it is not showing on CBI or Forex. Those words above are words we should go by. IMHO

Thank you BRUNO. Again, if YOU DON'T SEE IT ON THE CBI OR FOREX, IT HAS NOT HAPPENED...even if Okie or Bulldog, or the SMURFS or BATMAN call it!

Last edited by punisher on Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error)

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:41 pm

This thread has taken on a bat theme...

an bruno... i unbanned the word 'guru' sometime ago Razz

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:50 pm

Miskebam wrote:This thread has taken on a bat theme...

an bruno... i unbanned the word 'guru' sometime ago Razz

I'm right there with you Miskebam. That's what I was indirectly referencing. Very Happy ☀

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

Can someone clarify what okie means: 437791839 Can someone clarify what okie means: 437791839 Can someone clarify what okie means: 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:53 pm

UUUUMMMMM idgets are being over ruled by the widgets! Dang idgets, their not so tasty! lol AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by bblessed Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:06 pm

I got kicked for asking a question regarding if the RV really did happen and for stating the fact that we have been here before in June or July and that the needs are so great that many cannot take another disappointment.

I was not going against the intel. I'm just tired of it "happening" and then it being taken from us.

I'm not happy about getting kicked off the chat channel. How long am I kicked or is it permanent?

bblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:12 pm

bblessed... its not easy on the moderators in the chat room either... if you were kicked, it is only for 12 hours... it is not permanent... I will see what I can do to get you back in quicker...

We are ALL tired... this has been a gruelling journey to say the least...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bblessed Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:23 pm

Thank you Miskebam. I appreciate it.

bblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:57 pm

Miskebam You rock..... bigsmile crazyspin :happyjoy:
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:03 pm

[quote="Miskebam"][b]bblessed... its not easy on the moderators in the chat room either... if you were kicked, it is only for 12 hours... it is not permanent... I will see what I can do to get you back in quicke!

THANK YOU Miske! ... for your tireless persistence and caring... YOU are a true professional and are showing heartfelt love to all. It is a JOY to watch you work as a 'peacemaker' and friend to all! Bless you, girl! You're #1 in my book...!
MiddleClassMaiden :flower: threadsneaker Ilikeyou Ilikeyou Ilikeyou
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:11 pm

Thanks for the kudos... Its a team effort... The mods are of like mind... gentle and sweet spirited... am honored to be a part of all this...

and members like you stand out as a major asset to this place...

I thank you and all like you... for keeping the faith, not losing hope and lifting others up that are tired... and in need of this to happen and are looking for direction and more times than not, encouragement...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:19 pm

So it's ONWARD and FORWARD as they say...

You can see Okie in Miskebam and Miskebam in Okie.. Doesn't get any better than that for a forum !

Thank you again Miskebam for staying with it and thanks to Okie for coming back with his Intel, either way..

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last.."

VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:00 pm

I will be glad when the RV is here and we can all take a vacation!!!! We can relieve some of the pressures that are on us and just relax!!!!Ahhhh the though of it....❤ ☀ Can someone clarify what okie means: 203646764

Can someone clarify what okie means: Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Can someone clarify what okie means: 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:04 pm

I am with you on that one horizon! :yes:

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:39 pm

This is How I feel..... crazyspin
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:01 am

Careful...if abby ann comes into the room,anything YELLOW...and MOVING...is instant widget wok! Laughing

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gp cobb Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:03 am

If 195 RV/DV [and that is the whole globe]; I fail to see a win for everybody, much ado over nothing.......

G.P. Cobb
gp cobb
gp cobb

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:22 am

No one said the new values would be higher, on any of the currencies. The VND has gone down slowly since about Oct-Nov, then leveled off about end of Dec.

But folks have to know when the value of any currency goes up against the USD, that means the USD is LOSING value.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:44 am

Goods news Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ELROPO Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:51 am

HOW DO I GET TO THE LIVE FORUM

ELROPO

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:00 am

Do you mean the chat?

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum