Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

What to believe. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

What to believe.

Go down

What to believe. Empty What to believe.

Post by Blexum on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:34 pm

Since early this morning we have read on recaps that the dinar RV'd in Iraq. Oakie, bluewolf, bulldog, debtarheel girl, etc.........and now Kaperoni just added that it has not and that basically it's all false for whatever reason. Has anybody got a clue if it has or not? And if not, why get people all worked up?
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What to believe. Empty Re: What to believe.

Post by Kevind53 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:35 pm

IF YOU DON'T SEE IT ON CBI OR FOREX, IT HAS NOT HAPPENED!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

What to believe. 2805820865  What to believe. 2805820865  What to believe. 2805820865  What to believe. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:36 pm

How do you ban folks for having bad intel when they are the namesake of the site?

Please be right Okie!!!!

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:37 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:IF YOU DON'T SEE IT ON CBI OR FOREX, IT HAS NOT HAPPENED!

Kevin, isn't it mutiny to question our leader?
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:37 pm

JUST BECUASE WE CAN NOT SEE IT, DOES NOT MEAN ITS NOT THERE. TIME WILL TELL.

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:46 pm

Dunno if it happened or not ... however in the real world we live in, it matters not until it shows on CBI or FOREX. It can RV at $25.00 but if it foes not change at the banks it's still worth .00086 to us... Besides, how can repeating the what is scrolling at the top be mutiny?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

What to believe. 2805820865  What to believe. 2805820865  What to believe. 2805820865  What to believe. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Texas Creek Johnson on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:50 pm

The truth of the rv is out there somewhere. Okie seams to be a good old dude and seems to want to keep folks updated as to what he hears. However this time I really hope he is right about this thing couse he surley has it all out there and in the door so to speek as do his helpers. If it doesent prove to be true about it revaluing incountry and the news is not forthcomming then the credibility of sources are in the dumpster. I surly hope it works out this time many need this out of there lives so we can move on. Now I have said this as best I can and dont want to falt anyone but the gig is up. God bless.

dont wory about the cow patties in the pond just bait ya hook and fish.[b]
Texas Creek Johnson
Texas Creek Johnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:56 pm

I think Okie does his homework. I would have to think there is some truth in there somewhere....Somehow....Someplace....

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fireftrcjo on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:58 pm

Hi, im new to this but just because its not showing on the cbi doesnt mean that it didnt happen in county.......if it did show on cbi then it would be a worldwide rv but at the in county rate......my point is its not posted because it has only rv ed at the in county rate.......am i close?

fireftrcjo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:04 pm

@fireftrcjo wrote:Hi, im new to this but just because its not showing on the cbi doesnt mean that it didnt happen in county.......if it did show on cbi then it would be a worldwide rv but at the in county rate......my point is its not posted because it has only rv ed at the in county rate.......am i close?

It hasn't RV'd or RI'd in country! If it did, Kuwaitis would be flocking across the borders to cash in at a much higher rate... The thought of that just makes no sense what so ever...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

What to believe. Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:05 pm

For being new to this fireftrcjo, you sure seem to have a great knowledge and insight to what many here have no idea of after a year or so. I commend you for your first post and being new as you say. For all others, I only pray you STAY grounded. I know many are hurting, many are in such great need of a blessing in their lives, no doubt. Yet know this. We have been here before, MANY times, in the past four years. I know what is difficult, is that when a statement of FACT is made, a statement coming right out and calling it done comes forth, MANY take that to heart, which in reality we all ought to. Yet come tomorrow, after the sun rises, YOU WILL ALL know, whether this was real or not. I know it is very disappointing to many when this happens, and personally, I wish it would NOT happen, where posts are made with such DISTINCT words of reality that IT IS DONE. I can only say, WHEN YOU FINALLY ONE DAY go to your bank, and you actually HAVE money in your acct. THEN it will be done. Otherwise, do not lament over such posts. I pray for Okie for his heart is good as gold. Yet his sources have told him since 2009, MANY times, the same posts we got today. IF this does NOT pan out, I pray he would fire his sources, because either THIS IS done or it is NOT done. If told IT IS done, we ought to know by morning. IF not done, then WHY was it posted? Be blessed, be encouraged. One day we might just hit this mark.

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:05 pm

@fireftrcjo wrote:Hi, im new to this but just because its not showing on the cbi doesnt mean that it didnt happen in county.......if it did show on cbi then it would be a worldwide rv but at the in county rate......my point is its not posted because it has only rv ed at the in county rate.......am i close?

Except that people IN iraq are saying there is no rate change. Also, the banks get their rate from their central bank. How would they get a rate if its not sent from their CB? That central bank also sends the rate to the world. It wont be one place and not everywhere else.

Since you are new, hope you learn fast that you will hear this same 'it has happened' many more times, until it finally does. I have seen it many times since 2003.....

What to believe. Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:09 pm

If this doesn't ring true, I will NEVER believe another thing from these people again.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:13 pm

AND if you are new... please please scroll down to the section that says OOM TOP NEWS for the day... and read what news it coming out of Iraq...

There are many long timers here that can help you with any questions that you might have on the news articles... arablish is sometimes hard to muttle through...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:19 pm

But the CBI we see is maintained in America right?

I remember seeing the IP address being from New York. So perhaps and internal RV will not post to a New York server.

It would be best to make a proxy from an Iraqi IP address and then go to the CBI website for and internal RV or RI or whatever.

But I do not know of any Iraqi IP's. Maybe I can find some...

In any case... Get as much dinar as you can and get it now. DO NOT BUY RESERVES!!!!. Find the best exchange rate you can and get it before time runs out. Might not happen today or tomorrow or until September, but the more you have the better off WE ALL will be.
tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:24 pm

Miske,
" ... arablish is sometimes hard to muttle through..."

I had a Syrian,well,friend once...I am wishing today,we were still friends Wink Wink

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:25 pm

@tobiasfunke wrote:But the CBI we see is maintained in America right?

I remember seeing the IP address being from New York. So perhaps and internal RV will not post to a New York server.

It would be best to make a proxy from an Iraqi IP address and then go to the CBI website for and internal RV or RI or whatever.

But I do not know of any Iraqi IP's. Maybe I can find some...

Uhm, ok. So when the CBI site updates every nite in the middle of the nite, right after the auctions are done in Iraq, I guess they call NY or TX or wherever the server is to have someone HERE update it for them? Lets just say that is true, now if thats the case, then why, since it supposedly happened in the middle of OUR afternoon, that the site wasnt updated since its held here? Doesnt make sense..... ALSO, the CBI site is just a consumer site. They dont run their actual banking off of it. They could shut down the website and they would still be able to change their rate on a daily basis or whenever they want, and that rate would filter out to the other central banks of the world etc..... You are just lookin at a front end user site, which has NO bearing on the daily functions on the CBI....

What to believe. Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:32 pm

IMO and that comes form a few years of study there is and will never be an in country RV. IMO it is impossilble. There are hundreds of reasons why. It would blow up the entire RV,world economy, trade etc. They can say what they want but in a day or two or three or four you will see that there is/was no In country RV so say what you want but look back in a few day and see the proof. When it RV's it will happen at once world wide. This is not directed towards anyone this is my opinion on the scuttle that has come out in the last day and a half.
P.S. as far as Rumors go Viper51 has a contact in Iraq that went to the bank in Iraq this morning and bought 100,000 dinar for $86.08 USD That is a much more likely story to believe to me. Blessings GO RV!

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:33 pm

if kaperoni is right and there is no rv in Iraq, then okie and the rest should be ashamed as they stated that it had happened. They did not say it might happen. A time was even given. If it really did not happen, i will never believe anything they say again.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fireftrcjo on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:38 pm

Im new to this as in 4 mos. This being my first post. I have spent 9 yrs as an airforce analyst and the last 15 yrs as a firefigher so i just try to look outside of the box.......i do understand to take everything here with a grain of salt but as i try to make sense of it in my head at the same time........i also understand the tuesday, no wednesday, gotta be thursday.....only on the first but could be the 15th th thing.......again a grain of salt.......just trying to learn and interject......thanks for not eating me alive.......and thank you Siaya......god bless!

Last edited by fireftrcjo on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

fireftrcjo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:39 pm

You won't be alone on that one renny123.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zonepirate on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:51 pm

@Blexum wrote:Since early this morning we have read on recaps that the dinar RV'd in Iraq. Oakie, bluewolf, bulldog, debtarheel girl, etc.........and now Kaperoni just added that it has not and that basically it's all false for whatever reason. Has anybody got a clue if it has or not? And if not, why get people all worked up?

I trust Kaperoni... I think the LOP theory was taking hold and hurting Dinar sales so they needed a boost. I think the dealers are the ones feeding a lot of the misinformation. I truly hope I'm wrong. By tomorrow we will know...

zonepirate
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:52 pm

If you are right zonepirate then these guys will have lost all credibility.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:37 pm

thanks guys for understanding. I stated that in the chatroom and I was called a negative, stupid idiot. I thought they were supposed to be christian people. In the chatroom, the atmosphere is almost cult like. I will not go in there again. At least here, we get some honest opinions. thanks.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum on Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:44 pm

Yeah renny123, If you disagree with the stories put out then you're negative. Whatever you do....don't question the statements.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze on Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:47 pm

i will make it real easy for you if you remember all last week they claimed the imf will force an ir did they also they claimed by feb 1 the people will be paid in newly valued currency as well as the money owed to the contractors as well as the planes and boats they ordered did they no same as the current bs it will happen when certain laws are passed the budget which has beenstalled another 2 weeks hcl erbil so you can see we have a way to go besides this a real big problem is malki is doing everything he can to keep stalling so it will not happen today tommorow or next week but one day it will
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:49 pm

renny123

I was kicked out permanently from the chat, I guess for daring to question Bulldog "intel" when it didn't come true. If they are wrong again they won't even acknowledge it! I'm afraid they lost their credibility a long time ago. Their member numbers have dropped more then in half... I keep wanting to trust OKIE, but we will know soon...

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:00 pm

If Iraq has been flooding the in country market with USD for the past month at least in order to pull in all the big note dinars prior to RV that appears to be completed because they are no longer auctioning off hundreds of millions daily.

If the next step in their plan is to pull in all the USD from the streets it would seem logical to me that they would announce an RV in country that places the dinar higher than the USD so that the people would be motivated to exchange their USD for dinar which is worth more than the USD.

It has been speculated for some time now that the lower denoms are printed and ready to go and were being held for the RV because without the RV it would be senseless to release the lower denoms if bread still costs 1000 dinar for one loaf.

What makes sense is to pull in all the large notes, then pull in all the USD, then at about the same time RV and release the lower denoms, like over a 3 day holiday/weekend so that the day following said holiday the banks are ready to go and the people of Iraq are now spending their new dinars at a rate that is higher than the USD.

Then Iraq has a new currency that is worth much more than it was and they can pay contractors and really get the ball moving in the country. The speculation about closing the boarders makes sense so that the neighboring countries can't flood in and cause problems. Once the dinar is worth more it won't be such a bad thing if neighboring countries obtain them because that will just make the dinar stronger.

I don't know Okie but I don't think he would purposely ruin his reputation by calling the RV if he didn't have a dang good reason to do so, and he has called the RV. So maybe, just maybe, this is it. I know, I don't want to get excited just to be let down any more than the next guy, but I have to put some credence in what Okie is saying because he has a lot at stake here and if he calls it now after all that has been said and it is a false claim, his reputation is finished. I want to believe he is right, and until he is proven wrong I support him and say go Okie, lets see this thing!!!!!
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya on Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:05 pm

@renny123 wrote:thanks guys for understanding. I stated that in the chatroom and I was called a negative, stupid idiot. I thought they were supposed to be christian people. In the chatroom, the atmosphere is almost cult like. I will not go in there again. At least here, we get some honest opinions. thanks.

Renny123, I would hope and pray NO ONE called you a negative, stupid idiot. If any did, then forgive them, but surely know, a TRUE Christian would not speak such words to insult another. That is NOT the Jesus I serve in life. You have every right to seek truth, ask questions and IF DONE IN a manner of proper order, you also have every right to ask WHY something is spoken, if it does not come to pass. This IQD has become a real challenge over the years and many attitudes have changed in a negative way, with that I agree. Fact is, NO ONE knows truth, NO ONE knows when this will happen or even IF it will happen. Just do not get into stone throwing and never render evil for evil. IF you feel someone wrongs you, do the RIGHT thing, turn the other cheek and be at peace. Be blessed

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan on Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:09 pm

@renny123 wrote:thanks guys for understanding. I stated that in the chatroom and I was called a negative, stupid idiot. I thought they were supposed to be christian people. In the chatroom, the atmosphere is almost cult like. I will not go in there again. At least here, we get some honest opinions. thanks.

I'm sure the rules in chat are the same as in the forum, if a member calls another member names, Banning is the remedy.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:14 pm

i was called that, i give you my word and that person was not banned. I did not retaliate. I just chose to leave the room. I do not put myself down to that level. I just move on. The person actually called me a negative, stupid idiot and nothing was said by a moderator. I told them that i chose to leave their chatroom and wished them good luck. One person responded to not let the door hit me on the way out. Up to this evening, most of them were civil. I was really surprised that they could act like this. I did not say anything bad about Okie. I just stated that Kaperoni did not agree with Okie and then they started to put down Kaperoni. I would rather just let this go and move on. I will wait for the revalue and just keep quiet until it happens. Thanks again.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:20 pm

I would suggest you pm a chat mod and at least let them know what happened.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:47 pm

I think that 'O' and Milikie are in Bed on this .... I wounder what they talked about behind closed doors?????? do you think that M is stalling foe O ????????????????????????????????
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum