Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
Has Okie been hacked? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Has Okie been hacked? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Has Okie been hacked? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Has Okie been hacked? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Has Okie been hacked? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Has Okie been hacked? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Has Okie been hacked? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Has Okie been hacked? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Has Okie been hacked? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Has Okie been hacked? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Has Okie been hacked? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Has Okie been hacked? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Has Okie been hacked? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Has Okie been hacked? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Has Okie been hacked? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Has Okie been hacked? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Has Okie been hacked? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Has Okie been hacked? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Has Okie been hacked? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Has Okie been hacked? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

Has Okie been hacked?

+5
sandwedge
bobd
abby ann
1alaskan
ibcraig0
9 posters

Go down

Has Okie been hacked? Empty Has Okie been hacked?

Post by ibcraig0 Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:07 pm

Either Okie has been hacked or someone is holding out on us. This post just in on Dinar Recaps:
Okie Oil Man update in Chat at OOM Thur morning 02/02/2012

_OKIEOILMAN: I AM HERE EARLY THIS MORNING AFTER AN ALL NIGHTER.---YES TO ALL--THE R/V IN IRAQ OCCURED APPROXIMATELY 4 PM CST YESTERDAY--NOW WE SIMPLY WAIT FOR THE RATE POSTING HERE IN THE USA AND WHEN IT WILL BE RELEASED. THESE ARE UNKNOWN FACTORS AT THIS TIME

rjg to Miskebam: okie do they have a set amount of time before they have to release rate to us

gypsymama to OKIEOILMAN: Thank you Brother

OKIEOILMAN: I HAVE MULTIPLE CONFIRMATIONS SINCE LAST NIGHT OF THE VALIDITY OF THE INTEL

Miskebam: rjg to: okie do they have a set amount of time before they have to release rate to us

OKIEOILMAN: I DO NOT KNOW WHEN WE WILL BE NOTIFIED OF WHAT HAS ALREADY OCCURED IN IRAQ

OKIEOILMAN: IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THE OTHER COUNTRIES WERE R/V'D OR D/V'D AT THE SAME TIME
Read More Link on Right

_ sonnayhwh to OKIEOILMAN: That is great news. Thank you. Is this public in Iraq?

OKIEOILMAN: I DO NOT KNOW THE PROTOCOLS OR PROCEDURES NECESSARY TO MAKE THIS PUBLIC AT THIS TIME

OKIEOILMAN: I WILL REPEAT FOR THE BENEFIT OF THOSE WHO AREN'T AWARE OF WHAT IS GOING ON----THE ONLY INTEL THAT I POSSESS AT THIS TIME IS THAT THE R/V IN IRAQ OCCURED---BEYOND THAT I HAVE NO FURTHER DETAILS AT THIS TIME

OKIEOILMAN: HOPEFULLY AS THE DAY PROGRESSES WE WILL KNOW MORE THAN WHAT I STATED---WE PATIENTLY WAIT FOR DETAILS AND WHEN AVAILABLE I WILL POST WHAT INTEL REPORTS

OKIEOILMAN: AT THE PRESENT I AM UNABLE AND UNINFORMED AS TO THE DETAILS--AS I SAID BEFORE---WE WAIT FOR LATEST NEWS--I CAN NOT ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS AT THIS TIME.

Bulldog75: I PERSONALLY KNOW THAT OKIE ABOUT THE IN COUNTRY IRAQ RV IS CORRECT AND OKIE AND I EVEN DISCUSSED THE ANNOUNCEMENT BEFORE WE EVEN MADE IT.

OKIEOILMAN: THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS SOME ARE PRIVIED TO INTEL BEFORE OTHERS

Bulldog75: ALBORLIN ANSWER: GOOD Q; THE PRIVATE BANKERS WILL STOP SELLING ABOUT 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE RELEASE OFFICIALLY ON UST /BANK SITES.

OKIEOILMAN: THE LATEST I HAVE JUST NOW RECEIVED IS THAT WE SHOULD SEE THE RATE IN THE USA----------TODAY!!!!!!!

OKIEOILMAN: YOU CAN'T IMAGINE HOW HARD BULLDOG AND I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS AND ALL THE FLACK WE HAVE RECEIVED BY BEING FIRST TO ANNOUNCE THIS TO THE WORLD-----IT HAS BEEN VERY HARD TO PUT UP WITH ALL THE NEGATIVITY SURROUNDING OUR POSTINGS----

Bulldog75: WARM UP YOUR 747s FOLKS. WE WILL BE FLYIN' HIGH AS THE DAY PROGRESSES.

OKIEOILMAN: YOU CAN'T IMAGINE HOW HARD BULLDOG AND I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS AND ALL THE FLACK WE HAVE RECEIVED BY BEING FIRST TO ANNOUNCE THIS TO THE WORLD-----IT HAS BEEN VERY HARD TO PUT UP WITH ALL THE NEGATIVITY SURROUNDING OUR POSTINGS----

Bulldog75: WARM UP YOUR 747s FOLKS. WE WILL BE FLYIN' HIGH AS THE DAY PROGRESSES.

Bulldog75: DRUFLOW ANSWER: WE ARE AWAITING "OFFICIAL POSTS" BY THE UST TO CORPORATE USA BANKS. WE ARE ACUTELY AWARE OF A RATE POST SOMETIMES SOON TODAY. SOONER RATHER THAN LATER. YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY IN YOUR 747s !!!

OKIEOILMAN: AM GETTING CONFLICTING INTEL REGARDING THE RATE AND I AM PRESENTLY WORKING THRU THE DETAILS TO DETERMINE WHO OF THE SOURCES IS THE MOST CONNECTED.--REMEMBER 2 SCENARIOS--COME IN LOW AND GO UP RAPIDLY----COME IN HIGH AND SET STILL--THIS IS STILL UNDETERMEND AT THIS TIME BUT FROM ALL INSIGHT IT APPEARS THE HIGHER RATE IS THE MOST PROBABLE----AT LEAST AT THIS VERY MOMENT IN TIME

OKIEOILMAN: I WISH TO THANK BULLDOG--BLUWOLF--AND MY CONTACTS THAT CIRCLE THE GLOBE FOR THE INTEL GATHERED LAST EVENING--THEIR WERE MANY PEOPLE FROM MANY COUNTRIES INVOLVED IN THE LAST 8 YEARS THAT HAS BEEN MY GOLD MINE OF INTEL

So is this REALLY from Okie or not?????
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Has Okie been hacked? Empty Re: Has Okie been hacked?

Post by 1alaskan Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:13 pm

It is possible that the chat is still going on, and the folks on it are waiting to post the "WHOLE" chat , not just bits and pieces.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:13 pm

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!GO RV !!!!Has Okie been hacked? 1815401988 Has Okie been hacked? 949729897 Has Okie been hacked? 974290055
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:16 pm

WOW. I CANT SEE ANYONE PUTTING THEIR NECK THIS FAR OUT ON THE LIMB. IM GOING WITH HE HAS SOURCES THAT HE HAS KEPT CLOSE TO THE HIP. HOPE ITS TRUE. GO RVVVVVV

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:22 pm

bobd wrote:WOW. I CANT SEE ANYONE PUTTING THEIR NECK THIS FAR OUT ON THE LIMB. IM GOING WITH HE HAS SOURCES THAT HE HAS KEPT CLOSE TO THE HIP. HOPE ITS TRUE. GO RVVVVVV

Last nights post (I'm certain) got all of us excited for sure. Coming on the boards this morning kind of took the wind out of our sales, and then i saw Okie's morning post on Dinar Recaps, and he is definitiely sticking to his sources. Bold? I say "yes" it is..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:22 pm

Glad to see BD75 agrees!

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:22 pm

1alaskan wrote:It is possible that the chat is still going on, and the folks on it are waiting to post the "WHOLE" chat , not just bits and pieces.

BINGO... the chat is still in session...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:34 pm

It is sure going on in chat right now....I hope it is for real! I am not getting excited until I see it with my own eyes.....Has Okie been hacked? 203646764 But, I am ready!

Has Okie been hacked? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Has Okie been hacked? 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:43 pm

sandwedge wrote:
bobd wrote:WOW. I CANT SEE ANYONE PUTTING THEIR NECK THIS FAR OUT ON THE LIMB. IM GOING WITH HE HAS SOURCES THAT HE HAS KEPT CLOSE TO THE HIP. HOPE ITS TRUE. GO RVVVVVV

Last nights post (I'm certain) got all of us excited for sure. Coming on the boards this morning kind of took the wind out of our sales, and then i saw Okie's morning post on Dinar Recaps, and he is definitiely sticking to his sources. Bold? I say "yes" it is..

Go RI/RV..

EVERYONE, please stay grounded.

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:50 pm

LOCKED... THEY WILL COME OUT WITH THE WHOLE CHAT IN A FEW...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:13 pm

sandwedge wrote:

Go RI/RV..

Honestly the last night/early part of the day stuff did not even make me bat an eye...but the recent stuff from them makes me smile just a little Wink Hmm~what to believe?

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Has Okie been hacked? Smiley-happy093Has Okie been hacked? 7_11_117Has Okie been hacked? Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:45 pm

Miske confirmed Okie ws not hacked. AJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum