Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

245cst post DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

245cst post

+11
bobd
jabberwockey
elvishd1
rick152
vegasdinar
sandwedge
rocklady
therealbutterfly
az-tex
1alaskan
polecat
15 posters

Go down

245cst post Empty 245cst post

Post by polecat Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:22 am

was shutting down rig at about 245am got on line for a second and saw okie post saying in country rv,also okie bulldog post,where they go
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

245cst post Empty Re: 245cst post

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:25 am

I dont support what they said... and we dont have to either:

►The content of this site is purely for information only and is NOT intended to constitute professional advice as circumstances will vary from person to person.
►The views expressed are solely the opinions of their authors. The owners and moderators are NOT responsible or liable for any posts made by its members or other third parties.

@polecat wrote:was shutting down rig at about 245am got on line for a second and saw okie post saying in country rv,also okie bulldog post,where they go

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:26 am

The reason the thread is gone is some of our members went down the road of bashing, so it was removed, again, the few change things for all

Last edited by 1alaskan on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:41 am

well at least i know im not crazy,or crazier than normal at least i saw it.thought maybe i was dreaming. so what about deleted post do you not believe as compared to post that remains saying in country rv.
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:43 am

@polecat wrote:was shutting down rig at about 245am got on line for a second and saw okie post saying in country rv,also okie bulldog post,where they go

You can read it here:

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2012/02/okie-oil-man-it-is-finished-post-by-tnmom-oom-forum.html

or here:

http://www.dinarguru.com/

or here:

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t18004-okie-s-lates-post-it-is-finished-915pm-cst-2-1-2012

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:51 am

thanks az tex not the same post
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:09 am

aj are we to assume that the remaining post are supported by you we etc,ie the one that states in country rv
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:12 am

Is this not okies site anymore? It seems that few, if any, of the mods even agree with what he or bulldog post anymore. So why is it still named after okie or why are their posts still protected and blocked if everyone pretty much thinks its nonsense? Are they now in the same category of johnnywg?

Just seems like such a switch from just a few weeks ago when everyone who didnt agree with okie and bulldog got smacked down but now it seems the tides turned from the management here.... No offense to anyone, just tryin to figure things out.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:17 am

I am thinking the same thing. It just seems that when I even think I stop a thread. I don't want to feel like a bad girl for having an opinion. I followed okies posts and then came to his site on a regurlar basis. What is my opinion supposed to be. Well that is really what I'm feeling. I guess I'm a bad girl, but I do want to also see Okie's posts and it confuses me. I don't get it. I hope my opinion doesn't stop this thread.
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:18 am

@therealbutterfly wrote:Is this not okies site anymore? It seems that few, if any, of the mods even agree with what he or bulldog post anymore. So why is it still named after okie or why are their posts still protected and blocked if everyone pretty much thinks its nonsense? Are they now in the same category of johnnywg?

Just seems like such a switch from just a few weeks ago when everyone who didnt agree with okie and bulldog got smacked down but now it seems the tides turned from the management here.... No offense to anyone, just tryin to figure things out.....

Agree TRB. Strange turn of events. A name change may be coming, who knows..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:19 am

@therealbutterfly wrote:Is this not okies site anymore? It seems that few, if any, of the mods even agree with what he or bulldog post anymore. So why is it still named after okie or why are their posts still protected and blocked if everyone pretty much thinks its nonsense? Are they now in the same category of johnnywg?

I as a member never try to figure out where another member stands just by what they post, that IMO would not be seeing the whole picture of someone. And I think only one admin/mod has stated where they stand on Okie's posts, I do not see any other.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:27 am

i agree TRB ,guess there will be one less category in realm of possibilities,maybe it could be replaced with a book store or televangelist tape of the month club,all downhill from here for the soap box derby. easy to see what is supported and what is not,silence speaks in its own defence
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:27 am

@1alaskan wrote:

I as a member never try to figure out where another member stands just by what they post, that IMO would not be seeing the whole picture of someone. And I think only one admin/mod has stated where they stand on Okie's posts, I do not see any other.

Sayia pretty much goes against what is said from any of the 'intel providers' say, including okie. Aj has even gone so far as to basically poke fun at the 747 and baking cakes that come from okie and bulldog, and has for a few weeks. Ponee only follows news for the most part based on what she says. Even Miske points out the simple phrase of if its not on the CBI or forex DONT believe it, that pretty much is saying she doesnt buy what okie said. So maybe I am missing something or reading into things? But it doesnt seem like many (or some) of the mods back him much anymore. I would have expected to see CZ chime in tho to support him but she hasnt been seen in a while either.... Just an observation of things...... I mean no disrespect, just commenting on it....

245cst post Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:34 am

I was thinking of today, and today only, Sayia has not posted, AJ said what he thought, and Miske said what she says everyday, and both CZ and I were on last night and had a couple of PM's about it as she came on late, I think after midnight Pacific time, and I see nothing from her about it.

So when you say "few if any of the mods", the facts don't back that up.

Last edited by 1alaskan on Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : TYPO)

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:35 am

Great post TRB.
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:40 am

@1alaskan wrote:I was thinking of today, and today only, Sayia has not posted, AJ said what he thought, and Miske said what she says everyday, and both CZ and I were on last night and had a couple of PM's about it as she came on late, I think after midnight Pacific time, and I see nothing from her about it.

Ao when you say "few if any of the mods", the facts don't back that up.

Thats what I said. I said I DIDNT see anything from CZ, tho I expected her to comment on it because she is such a vocal backer of the intel providers. And sorry, but I dont go on a day to day basis, I look at the WHOLE picture. And what seems to be showing is that they are backing off of the 'intel providers' including okie, and going with the news, as it should be. And based on the other posters here, it seems I am not the only one seeing it.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:44 am

Well,

If one takes the whole picture, I do believe your assumtions are incorrect, as far as Okie is concerned, as far as mods go, the jury is still out,

But I have been wrong before.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vegasdinar Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:51 am

I, too, am very confused. I asked if the site was undergoing a name change as well?

I just don't understand the filtering or "censorship" of posts from the guys whom the site is named after--Okie and his Wingmen. We aren't allowed to think for ourselves? Why not just take out the posts that violate the site rules instead of the entire thread?

Some administrators/moderators don't believe or support what Okie said, so it gets eliminated from the site? But, then we get other "in-house" intel instead?

Can't we just leave Okie's stuff alone? It's nice having the whole spectrum of info--AJ's intel, news articles, AND our main man OKIE! Let it stand for itself instead of micromanaging it.

No bashing here...just fair questions about what has occurred over last 12 hours or so...

BTW..Okie has just posted that he stands by his words.

vegasdinar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:54 am

@sandwedge wrote:

Agree TRB. Strange turn of events. A name change may be coming, who knows..

Go RI/RV..

MISKEMAMMA'S FRIENDS

...RICK152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:06 pm

Okie has always stood by his words...good man...but always wrong.

This is from July, 2011

Bulldog75 - RV Rate Report as of 11pm 07/08/2011

11:59 PM [Bulldog75] RV Rate Report as of 11pm, CST, Thursday: (short summary) Check your normal means of Intel as some other info may appear during the night/early morning. I am the messenger. God is in control here. Kuwait history shows 'rates announced' 10 days after RV occurence. Currently that can plaace odds of an RV Rate Posting of anytime between 12midnight tonite and Monday, July 11 (history repeats itself). Opinionated Rates from Intel to be anywhere from $4-8.50 and could be that banks are ready to try and make their profits. Best bet to wait a few days to bargain. Member Sites will post best rates and norms as info gathered. Currently UST info unofficial on 15%, non audit guarantee and sites to cashin; awaiting Exec orders from O & G dept.

7-7-11 Okie & Dewey CC Notes

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/73916-okies-thursday-night-allstar-call/#ixzz1lFFctvcO
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwockey Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:07 pm

I see one of my posts disappeared this morning for some reason... no bashing in it at all. In fact, the entire thread is gone. First post was from someone claiming the RV has been recalled due to China wanting nothing less than a $6.66 rate. I responded with "666? I smell a rat".

Then WHAMMO! Gone. What gives? Has this devolved into just a cheerleading site for the so-called intel gathers? Opinions matter not any longer? While I understand private ownership and the moderator(s)/owner(s) have every right to run this in any way they choose, if the intent is to just cheer lead those that claim the RV is happening day after day after day, week after week after week and year after year after year, at least say so. If that's not the intent, then someone seems to have gotten over enthusiastic about censoring speech that is not at all "bashing".

jabberwockey
jabberwockey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vegasdinar Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:13 pm

Whether they are right or wrong...I'd like to freely read what he posts. I don't need someone else to censor posts and tell me if I can handle it or not. Simple as that.

vegasdinar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:15 pm

@jabberwockey wrote:I see one of my posts disappeared this morning for some reason... no bashing in it at all. In fact, the entire thread is gone. First post was from someone claiming the RV has been recalled due to China wanting nothing less than a $6.66 rate. I responded with "666? I smell a rat".

Then WHAMMO! Gone. What gives? Has this devolved into just a cheerleading site for the so-called intel gathers? Opinions matter not any longer? While I understand private ownership and the moderator(s)/owner(s) have every right to run this in any way they choose, if the intent is to just cheer lead those that claim the RV is happening day after day after day, week after week after week and year after year after year, at least say so. If that's not the intent, then someone seems to have gotten over enthusiastic about censoring speech that is not at all "bashing".

Have you been reading the threads the last week or so?, If so, why would you ask that question?

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwockey Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:17 pm

@1alaskan wrote:

Have you been reading the threads the last week or so?, If so, why would you ask that question?

No, I drop in every week or so and check what the latest is ... the 'intel' doesn't seem to change to much from what I have seen. If I missed something, I will go back and check, but my question was 100% sincere.
jabberwockey
jabberwockey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:20 pm

Well, you missed the "poll", it will take some time, lots there.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:29 pm

IF I KNEW IN ADVANCE, THAT THIS SITE WAS TURNING INTO AN OLD FASHIONED BOOK BURNING I WOULD HAVE BROUGHT SOME MARSHMALLOWS. OTHER THAN THAT I DO APPRECIATE ALL THE HARD WORK OF THE MODS AND THE INFO THAT IS OFFERED

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ProDinar Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:27 pm

Anyone still think that the voting was a good thing?

I would think OKIES' postings would have some standing, after all, "Miskebam" always said; "This is OKIES' site and he can say whatever he wants"......

I knew deep down that this would happen, by the way.... "I voted to keep "ALL POSTS"..
ProDinar
ProDinar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:40 pm

One thing to keep in mind is that we see a huge amount of visitors and posts every day. As a consequence, we as mods do not always have time to go through a thread and delete individual posts so we just move the whole thread until we have time to deal.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

245cst post 2805820865  245cst post 2805820865  245cst post 2805820865  245cst post 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:49 pm

Actually I believe all of Okie's posts are still there under OKIE & WINGMEN

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

245cst post 2805820865  245cst post 2805820865  245cst post 2805820865  245cst post 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:01 pm

no kevin its not but it is on other sites.looks like its all gone to soil enrichment here,what it amounts to is what is agreed to or promotes popular belief among those who have the ability to allow the posting of afore mentioned,there are no children here,we can decide for ourselves what is fact or bs.true this is your site it is obviously not the possesion of members as it is portrayed.since this is the second in country rv in the life of this site we should all be doing well,cut bait or fish,if okie and his crew are reputable then support them or promote your own views books classes etc but have the stones to do something definite
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:23 pm

@polecat wrote:no kevin its not but it is on other sites.looks like its all gone to soil enrichment here,what it amounts to is what is agreed to or promotes popular belief among those who have the ability to allow the posting of afore mentioned,there are no children here,we can decide for ourselves what is fact or bs.true this is your site it is obviously not the possesion of members as it is portrayed.since this is the second in country rv in the life of this site we should all be doing well,cut bait or fish,if okie and his crew are reputable then support them or promote your own views books classes etc but have the stones to do something definite

All of his recent chats are to the best of my knowledge or any of the other mods here and posted in the Okie and Wingmen section. We can not be responsible for what is posted on the other sites. I personally have seen supposed Okie postings on other websites in the past that were definitely not posted by our Okie. When he comes in chat what he says is posted directly here after he is done. We don't post what other sites may post under his name.

Miskebam wrote:
Here is a list of people that WILL be allowed to have their posts placed here, because they base their chats/posts on actual information they have researched (documents and articles) rather than something they heard from a source.

Bondlady
Kaperoni
Medic
Mailman17
Phoenix3333
Lakehouse Blog
Scooter

and anyone else that falls within the same criteria.

and then of course Okie, Bear, ScottiG, Bulldog, Vic1, Papajack and AJanderson, they are part of the memberbase.

Thank you,
Miskebam

Last and not least ... be careful little critter the ice you are on is getting thin!
► We do not allow slander, obscene/swearing, racist or sexually explicit language nor any abusive, hateful, threatening, harassing or name calling comments.
► Posts that defame or insult OOM, its moderators and administrator, or your fellow members will not be allowed. Even if it is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:58 pm

I'm having visions of 747s and ovens and cakes flying around. Does this mean that I am selected and blessed? I dunno, maybe I drank too much Vodka. Maybe it is a riddle. If a train leaves a station, where does it stop? I know, I know none of this makes sense. Did I make my point?
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:03 pm

I think all of the posts from chat are here,

I do know this morning one was a bit slower in getting here than other sites, but when it got here is was the "WHOLE" chat not bits and pieces, as someone was posting Okies's chats elsewhere and he was still on and chatting.

Seems to me to get the "WHOLE" thing as to part of it, is better.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:22 pm

Look out for the inter-planetary aliens...be carefull out there.

@TNman wrote:I'm having visions of 747s and ovens and cakes flying around. Does this mean that I am selected and blessed? I dunno, maybe I drank too much Vodka. Maybe it is a riddle. If a train leaves a station, where does it stop? I know, I know none of this makes sense. Did I make my point?
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:25 pm

never been afraid of thin ice MARINE or anything else except the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY,no one has been slandered,no racism here, no sexism, no abusive language. nothing sexually explicit,dare not insult the admininstrators,mods etc. of course i guess some cant handle free speech or expression of thought ,maybe they never paid the price to guarantee the same or they would make way for the same,some freedom comes cheap,when it comes with mere words and not sacrifice. nontheless it will be defended as oaths require,some benefit on the faith of others,others deny the same and hold themselves blamleless for comforts sake,some fear not and as consequence surrender all for their brethren and their graves are revered among children of men, to speak not the truth is to give way to lies and every abomination,the tree of liberty must often be watered with the blood of tyrants and Patriots,this will be my last post as it is obvious that here the opinions of men that would live free and speak their minds will not be tolerated,but rather those of mods and admininstrators who find comfort in their own piety. GOD BLESS AMERICA SEMPER FI
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:38 pm

@polecat wrote:never been afraid of thin ice MARINE or anything else except the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY,no one has been slandered,no racism here, no sexism, no abusive language. nothing sexually explicit,dare not insult the admininstrators,mods etc. of course i guess some cant handle free speech or expression of thought ,maybe they never paid the price to guarantee the same or they would make way for the same,some freedom comes cheap,when it comes with mere words and not sacrifice. nontheless it will be defended as oaths require,some benefit on the faith of others,others deny the same and hold themselves blamleless for comforts sake,some fear not and as consequence surrender all for their brethren and their graves are revered among children of men, to speak not the truth is to give way to lies and every abomination,the tree of liberty must often be watered with the blood of tyrants and Patriots,this will be my last post as it is obvious that here the opinions of men that would live free and speak their minds will not be tolerated,but rather those of mods and admininstrators who find comfort in their own piety. GOD BLESS AMERICA SEMPER FI

Well said Polecat. Great stuff that all should read.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTConcerned Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:41 pm

DinarBanker is still taking orders 6:30 CST
Everywhere still shows the 1166 rate or about 0.00086
PTR claims to have feet on the ground that just cashed $86 for 100K IQD as a bank in Iraq this morning at 10:00 AM
Kaperoni posted that there has been no RV, in country or out
Iraq GOI has called for a stop to auctioning USD or selling USD
There are lots of great news articles and indicators that it will happen soon.

Personally I will just wait until I see it at my bank or on CBI when I can cash in.

Don’t ride the hype, use wisdom. Live life in the now, hope for the future, and use wisdom in dealing with the affairs of men.
DTConcerned
DTConcerned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:44 pm

GREAT POST....SEMPER FI !

@sandwedge wrote:
@polecat wrote:never been afraid of thin ice MARINE or anything else except the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY,no one has been slandered,no racism here, no sexism, no abusive language. nothing sexually explicit,dare not insult the admininstrators,mods etc. of course i guess some cant handle free speech or expression of thought ,maybe they never paid the price to guarantee the same or they would make way for the same,some freedom comes cheap,when it comes with mere words and not sacrifice. nontheless it will be defended as oaths require,some benefit on the faith of others,others deny the same and hold themselves blamleless for comforts sake,some fear not and as consequence surrender all for their brethren and their graves are revered among children of men, to speak not the truth is to give way to lies and every abomination,the tree of liberty must often be watered with the blood of tyrants and Patriots,this will be my last post as it is obvious that here the opinions of men that would live free and speak their minds will not be tolerated,but rather those of mods and admininstrators who find comfort in their own piety. GOD BLESS AMERICA SEMPER FI

Well said Polecat. Great stuff that all should read.

Go RI/RV..
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:48 pm

VERY WELL SAID POLECAT. THANKS

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd