Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Post missing. How is RV going for you... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Post missing. How is RV going for you... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Post missing. How is RV going for you... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Post missing. How is RV going for you... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Post missing. How is RV going for you... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Post missing. How is RV going for you... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Post missing. How is RV going for you... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Post missing. How is RV going for you... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Post missing. How is RV going for you... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Post missing. How is RV going for you... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Post missing. How is RV going for you... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Post missing. How is RV going for you... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Post missing. How is RV going for you... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Post missing. How is RV going for you... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Post missing. How is RV going for you... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Post missing. How is RV going for you... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Post missing. How is RV going for you... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Post missing. How is RV going for you... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Post missing. How is RV going for you... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Post missing. How is RV going for you... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

Post missing. How is RV going for you...

+14
CaptnJerry
Gman1958
sandwedge
dinarling77
vegasdinar
abby ann
1alaskan
jabberwockey
bobd
Catherine
rocklady
ADMIN
az-tex
Truthlooker
18 posters

Go down

Post missing. How is RV going for you... Empty Post missing. How is RV going for you...

Post by Truthlooker Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:51 am

How come did that whole thread come up missing??? There was some good stuff on there...

Truthlooker

Back to top Go down

Post missing. How is RV going for you... Empty Re: Post missing. How is RV going for you...

Post by az-tex Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:54 am

It is called censorship... If something gets posted that someone doesn't like, it gets pulled... more than likely moved to an area in the forum that only mods and admins have access to... Wink

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post missing. How is RV going for you... Empty Re: Post missing. How is RV going for you...

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:12 am

It is missing because negativity started in under that thread this morning early. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthlooker Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:23 am

Aj, I saw a post that you made pretty much going against what okie had said... Wouldn't that be considered negativity also??? My real question to you is, is this thing really done like okie and bulldog said or do you believe it is not...

Truthlooker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:31 am

If the RV were done you will see it on the CBI website. Do you see it there? And no I do not bleieve it! PERIOD. Read Aj's Intel for today. AJ

Truthlooker wrote:Aj, I saw a post that you made pretty much going against what okie had said... Wouldn't that be considered negativity also??? My real question to you is, is this thing really done like okie and bulldog said or do you believe it is not...

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:35 am

az-tex wrote:It is called censorship... If something gets posted that someone doesn't like, it gets pulled... more than likely moved to an area in the forum that only mods and admins have access to... Wink

No its more like this is a privately owned forum that allows public membership for discussion... all things are to remain on a friendly tone... or as the owner, I reserve the right to pull it... That is not censorship... that is "I AM SICK OF THE NEGATIVITY!"

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:37 am

AJAnderson wrote:If the RV were done you will see it on the CBI website. Do you see it there? And no I do not bleieve it! PERIOD. Read Aj's Intel for today. AJ

Truthlooker wrote:Aj, I saw a post that you made pretty much going against what okie had said... Wouldn't that be considered negativity also??? My real question to you is, is this thing really done like okie and bulldog said or do you believe it is not...

And my position is the same, its not listed on the CBI website... I still encourage everyone to watch the news.

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthlooker Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:43 am

The reason I made this post is because there was a good question put on the other post by someone.... If this site isn't allowing posts from other sites, how come it is still letting those guys come on here and spout that crazy stuff??? I mean is it really any better than the ones looking at bank screens or what have you? Let's just post articles on here that have atleast some truth to them....

Truthlooker

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:43 am

Miskebam wrote:
az-tex wrote:It is called censorship... If something gets posted that someone doesn't like, it gets pulled... more than likely moved to an area in the forum that only mods and admins have access to... Wink

No its more like this is a privately owned forum that allows public membership for discussion... all things are to remain on a friendly tone... or as the owner, I reserve the right to pull it... That is not censorship... that is "I AM SICK OF THE NEGATIVITY!"

Nobody is disputing your right to pull threads, that is certainly your right and prerogative. But by definition, to "censor" something is as follows: a
person authorized to examine publications, theatrical presentations,
films, letters, etc, in order to suppress in whole or part those
considered obscene, politically unacceptable, etc.

Hence, my use of the word censorship to describe the reason that the thread was more than likely pulled...

Kind regards... 8)

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:53 am

Hey I missed all this stuff last night. I don't know what was on the post, but my question is can I get excited yet or did it not happen.
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:02 am

Truthlooker wrote:The reason I made this post is because there was a good question put on the other post by someone.... If this site isn't allowing posts from other sites, how come it is still letting those guys come on here and spout that crazy stuff??? I mean is it really any better than the ones looking at bank screens or what have you? Let's just post articles on here that have atleast some truth to them....

When I get back from dropping my daughter off at school... I will go through and SPLIT the NEGATIVE stuff to the basket... and bring the rest back...

Thank you...

and az-tex.. thanks for your kind regards... today is not going to be a good day, but am turning it over to the Lord... Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:03 am

Miskebam wrote:
Truthlooker wrote:The reason I made this post is because there was a good question put on the other post by someone.... If this site isn't allowing posts from other sites, how come it is still letting those guys come on here and spout that crazy stuff??? I mean is it really any better than the ones looking at bank screens or what have you? Let's just post articles on here that have atleast some truth to them....

When I get back from dropping my daughter off at school... I will go through and SPLIT the NEGATIVE stuff to the basket... and bring the rest back...

Thank you...

and az-tex.. thanks for your kind regards... today is not going to be a good day, but am turning it over to the Lord... Smile

hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug (from all of us!)

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Post missing. How is RV going for you... Smiley-happy093Post missing. How is RV going for you... 7_11_117Post missing. How is RV going for you... Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:04 am

I SAW THAT OKIE CALLED IT, BUT NOTHING ON SCREENS, ALSO HEARD WONT SHOW ON CBI OR FOREX. REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO MAKE OF IT.

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:18 am

bobd wrote:I SAW THAT OKIE CALLED IT, BUT NOTHING ON SCREENS, ALSO HEARD WONT SHOW ON CBI OR FOREX. REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO MAKE OF IT.

You can find Okie's post here:

http://www.dinarguru.com/

It says:

2-1-2012 Guru Okie_Oil_Man I AM STILL WORKING ON ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATIONS AND THE RATE. AS TO WHEN THE USA AND THE REST OF THE WORLD RECEIVES THE NEWS IS AN UNKNOWN FACTOR TO ME PRESENTLY -- BUT IT SHOULD GO VIRAL I WOULD THINK RAPIDLY. ACCORDING TO SOURCES FRIDAY MAY BE OUR PAY DAY. RATE IS BEING SHOWN IN A FEW PLACES AND IT IS EXCEPTIONAL.

2-1-2012 Guru Okie_Oil_Man
GOOD EVENING AMERICA AND ALL THE SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR OVERSEAS
FRIENDS----O.K.---SIT DOWN--RELAX AND GET READY TO SAY YOUR THANKSGIVING
PRAYER. I WAS INFORMED ABOUT AN HOUR AGO THAT THE R/V HAD TAKEN PLACE IN IRAQ-----I WAITED FOR 2 ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATIONS BEFORE INFORMING YOU OF THIS. IT IS FINISHED.

But as the scrolling banner above says:
IF YOU DONT SEE IT ON CBI OR FOREX, IT HAS NOT HAPPENED!

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:19 am

I am not sure why today has to be a bad day. I am so confused. I personally think if Okie posted his thread last night that it had substance or he would not have posted. Maybe I'm wrong. I don't know anymore what the heck. I'm with you bobd. Just trying to read everything and decide if I should laugh, cry, or none of the above. I really wouldn't cry, I was just kidding. It is in God's time, just want some information. Miske stay strong!!
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwockey Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:25 am

Today WILL be a good day. You shouldn't need an RV to make it a good day. Every day that you're alive is a good day. The day is what YOU make it, so make it good Smile
jabberwockey
jabberwockey

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthlooker Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:26 am

Thank you ma'am. That sounds good... Aj seems to be on the ball with bringing us stuff that can tell us where this thing is actually going... Really appreciate it...

Truthlooker

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:28 am

If you look in the news threads, you will see lots of good news coming out of Iraq,

That in it self should make for a good day

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:29 am

I dont support what they said... and we dont have to either:

►The content of this site is purely for information only and is NOT intended to constitute professional advice as circumstances will vary from person to person.
►The views expressed are solely the opinions of their authors. The owners and moderators are NOT responsible or liable for any posts made by its members or other third parties.

az-tex wrote:
bobd wrote:I SAW THAT OKIE CALLED IT, BUT NOTHING ON SCREENS, ALSO HEARD WONT SHOW ON CBI OR FOREX. REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO MAKE OF IT.

You can find Okie's post here:

http://www.dinarguru.com/

It says:

2-1-2012 Guru Okie_Oil_Man I AM STILL WORKING ON ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATIONS AND THE RATE. AS TO WHEN THE USA AND THE REST OF THE WORLD RECEIVES THE NEWS IS AN UNKNOWN FACTOR TO ME PRESENTLY -- BUT IT SHOULD GO VIRAL I WOULD THINK RAPIDLY. ACCORDING TO SOURCES FRIDAY MAY BE OUR PAY DAY. RATE IS BEING SHOWN IN A FEW PLACES AND IT IS EXCEPTIONAL.

2-1-2012 Guru Okie_Oil_Man
GOOD EVENING AMERICA AND ALL THE SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR OVERSEAS
FRIENDS----O.K.---SIT DOWN--RELAX AND GET READY TO SAY YOUR THANKSGIVING
PRAYER. I WAS INFORMED ABOUT AN HOUR AGO THAT THE R/V HAD TAKEN PLACE IN IRAQ-----I WAITED FOR 2 ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATIONS BEFORE INFORMING YOU OF THIS. IT IS FINISHED.

But as the scrolling banner above says:
IF YOU DONT SEE IT ON CBI OR FOREX, IT HAS NOT HAPPENED!

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:30 am

I agee jabberwackey about the good day thing. These mods and admins have alot on there plates all the time and I can just imagine that it gets to be enough. With our support maybe they won't feel so overwhelmed. Today is a great day with or without the RV and you can take that to the bank.
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:15 am

jabberwockey wrote:Today WILL be a good day. You shouldn't need an RV to make it a good day. Every day that you're alive is a good day. The day is what YOU make it, so make it good Smile
HEY LITTLE WHITE DOGGIE,YOU GOT SOME BIG EARS!!!!!!Post missing. How is RV going for you... 1261280965 Post missing. How is RV going for you... 1261280965 Post missing. How is RV going for you... 949729897 Post missing. How is RV going for you... 3151798102
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vegasdinar Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:43 am

I just don't understand the filtering or "censorship" of posts from the guys whom the site is named after--Okie and his Wingmen. We aren't allowed to think for ourselves?

BTW..Okie has just posted that he stands by his words.

Some administrators/moderators don't believe or support what Okie said, so it gets eliminated from the site? But, then we get other "in-house" intel instead?

Can't we just leave Okie's stuff alone? It's nice having the whole spectrum of info--AJ's intel, news articles, AND our main man OKIE! Let it stand for itself instead of micromanaging it.

No bashing here...just fair questions about what has occurred over last 12 hours or so...

vegasdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:04 pm

I was here much later than i normally am at night and saw the thread in question. I am wayyyyy not a believer in GURU madness, I probably have only about 6 or 7 that I don't take what they post as pure nonsense. AJ is high on my list of 6 or 7 btw. I don't believe they deleted Okie's post, I think they deleted the how's the rv going thread. Bear in mind I have in the past been banned twice and am usually fairly outspoken with my opinion on the Guru madness, but I really felt like the thread should be shut down and at leat one poster be banned. There was a lot of venom being spewed and no one deserves that kind of criticsm. Maybe I'm getting soft, or maybe I'm having a doodoo moment!

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:16 pm

Go to Dinar Recaps and you will see a post from Jonnywg that Okie is correct with calling the "in country" RV. Not that Jonnywg has ever been right.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:33 pm

just a little snippet from me today. Today is what Thursday? Well......

Bulldog75: 10:10 AM CST. WE SHOULD NOW SEE THE RATE LATER TODAY!!!!!!!!!!
Bulldog75: OR TONITE!!!!!!!

but if not, It will be Friday or Sunday at the latest with cash in at banks on Monday, if not, Tues - Thurs is the best window for update.

Just sayin' I sure would like to believe, but I'm afraid I've heard this just about every Thursday since May 2011. :evil:

dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:39 pm

I have my doubts. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Gman1958 Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:40 pm

It's the foil helmet dude,,,QUICK TAKE IT OFF AND LET YOUR BRAIN BREATH A LITTLE, then check your temperature and see if it has returned to normal.

If so you can replace the helmet and everything will be normal again.:shock:

Post missing. How is RV going for you... 3091836158 Post missing. How is RV going for you... 974290055

Very Happy

dinarling77 wrote:I was here much later than i normally am at night and saw the thread in question. I am wayyyyy not a believer in GURU madness, I probably have only about 6 or 7 that I don't take what they post as pure nonsense. AJ is high on my list of 6 or 7 btw. I don't believe they deleted Okie's post, I think they deleted the how's the rv going thread. Bear in mind I have in the past been banned twice and am usually fairly outspoken with my opinion on the Guru madness, but I really felt like the thread should be shut down and at leat one poster be banned. There was a lot of venom being spewed and no one deserves that kind of criticsm. Maybe I'm getting soft, or maybe I'm having a doodoo moment!

NO BASHING FROM ME!!! Sorry if I upset someone!!

Post missing. How is RV going for you... 1839924927

Ain't got no hair left to pull out,,,,,,

PLEASE RV!!!!!

scratch Post missing. How is RV going for you... 3091836158 Post missing. How is RV going for you... 3134741375 Post missing. How is RV going for you... 1649822485
Gman1958
Gman1958

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:10 pm

dinarling77 wrote:just a little snippet from me today. Today is what Thursday? Well......

Bulldog75: 10:10 AM CST. WE SHOULD NOW SEE THE RATE LATER TODAY!!!!!!!!!!
Bulldog75: OR TONITE!!!!!!!

but if not, It will be Friday or Sunday at the latest with cash in at banks on Monday, if not, Tues - Thurs is the best window for update.

Just sayin' I sure would like to believe, but I'm afraid I've heard this just about every Thursday since May 2011. :evil:

And thus the weekend pump begins...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Post missing. How is RV going for you... Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:40 pm

Gman1958 wrote:It's the foil helmet dude,,,QUICK TAKE IT OFF AND LET YOUR BRAIN BREATH A LITTLE, then check your temperature and see if it has returned to normal.

OHHHHHHNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO I TOOK IT OFF!

dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:44 pm

Whomever changed my avatar....

I thank you... I LIKE that saying, and it says it all...

Once again... Thank You!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dp Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:45 pm

Im from Australia - is 07:00hr, 3rd Feb 2012

See nothing CBI unchanged!
Forex unchanged!

dp

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:49 pm

az-tex wrote:Whomever changed my avatar....

How you like my new avatar, az? I took that darn tinfoil helmet off, and look what it did. I used to be such a pretty thing!

dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:59 pm

dinarling77 wrote:

How you like my new avatar, az? I took that darn tinfoil helmet off, and look what it did. I used to be such a pretty thing!

I think your avatar is just lovely... Laughing :shock: Wink

To say anything contrary to that could be considered a 'personal attack', or some such, and as you well know... I don't want to get into trouble around these here parts... 8) Post missing. How is RV going for you... 1261280965

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:00 pm

dinarling77 wrote:

Post missing. How is RV going for you... 949729897 Post missing. How is RV going for you... 2474380249
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:09 pm

dinarling77 wrote:

WOW!!
I guess it is a serious case of what was once up,will probably come down? :shock:

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:58 pm

Thanks Okie, Bulldog 75. I appreciate you and have belived in you from the start. Stay strong and know that it may not seem so in here, but there are alot of us that support you 100%.
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:45 pm

No offense dinarling, but I think your avatar is disgusting. IMO I would request you change it.

new topic: I was the one who originally posted the thread they are talking about that was removed. It was titled "How's that RV working for you?" When I left the site last night at approx. 12 midnight, the thread was looking OK. I saw it this morning at about 6:45AM and only two people had posted anything after my "Thank You" post. I too thought there were some good comments made up to that point. I was wondering where it went too.

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

Post missing. How is RV going for you... 437791839 Post missing. How is RV going for you... 437791839 Post missing. How is RV going for you... 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:53 pm

LOL your welcome... got you figured out Razz

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:19 pm

Miskebam wrote:

LOL your welcome... got you figured out Razz

Uh Oh... please don't tell my wife... Wink Laughing 8)

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:21 pm

O... did I stumble onto something there!!! Good to know! Twisted Evil

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:24 pm

I'm innocent, I tells ya... innocent... that's my story and I'm stickin' to it...

LOL

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:36 pm

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer
German philosopher (1788 - 1860)
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:40 pm

Truthlooker wrote:How come did that whole thread come up missing??? There was some good stuff on there...

The THREAD is back up. Miske restored it.

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

Post missing. How is RV going for you... 437791839 Post missing. How is RV going for you... 437791839 Post missing. How is RV going for you... 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:49 pm

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE MEMBERS THAT POSTED IN BOTH THREADS... IT WAS DONE IN A VERY REASONABLE WAY WITH FRIENDLY UNDERTONES... AGREE TO DISAGREE... COURTEOUS! KUDOS!

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:50 pm

dinarling77 wrote:

DOES SHE SING??? lol!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:51 pm

sorry... I couldnt resist... rabbit

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum