Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Please read this I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Please read this I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Please read this I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Please read this I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Please read this I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Please read this I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Please read this I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Please read this I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Please read this I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Please read this I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Please read this I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Please read this I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Please read this I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Please read this I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Please read this I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Please read this I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Please read this I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Please read this I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Please read this I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Please read this I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Please read this

+16
ou812
sandwedge
LookingAtTheHeavens
Franklin54
rocklady
ADMIN
1alaskan
readysetrv
geezer
Toby1
jbish422
billybuilder
Cocov
tobiasfunke
ntvtexan
rick152
20 posters

Go down

Please read this Empty Please read this

Post by rick152 Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:16 am

This is the opposite to the "I mean really" Post.

Good evening all. I come in love for all of you.

I Know that God brings our blessing. This post is in support of these gifts. In the light of the changes of late in this site I must say that I for one have zero doubt that Okie knows what he said is real.therefore I say I believe that Gods gifts come to us now! As I believe that Gods blessings are flowing to us. This is the opposit of the other post so let us all who will, post in your belief here and now. Blessings to all Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Please read this Empty Re: Please read this

Post by rick152 Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:20 am

Let us here and now show our love and accecptance for these gifts ...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ntvtexan Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:24 am

Yes Rick152, this is definitely coming in HIS time !

And it WILL BE WONDERFUL for all !

End greedy Gov't...Flat Tax, 10% MAX !!!
ntvtexan
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:32 am

All I know is that OKIE has been trying to cut back on the hype, himself at least. A few times he could have joined in on the "Calling RV" party in the last few weeks and he hasn't. So cudos to him. It adds to his credibility and the validity of him saying it now.

I hope he is right this time. Since all other intel provides hasn't said word one on it. That makes me feel good.

Anybody that just jumped on saying he is wrong is full of it. At least give him a day (AT LEAST) before you go off saying something negative.

Because just maybe he knows something you don't. Isn't that possible? LOL Of course it is.

Time will tell but let me tell you, time seems to be on Okies side this go around : )

GO RV!!! For real this time ;p

In any case... Get as much dinar as you can and get it now. DO NOT BUY RESERVES!!!!. Find the best exchange rate you can and get it before time runs out. Might not happen today or tomorrow or until September, but the more you have the better off WE ALL will be.
tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocov Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:13 am

I believe and trust Okie. God will have the last word on this and people will know Okie had worked hard to bring us the very best info he could.
If you can't say something nice be quiet.
God bless you Okie and thank you for all of your hard work.

Cocov

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:24 am

An in country RV did not take place. CBI still at 1166 and 1164. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by billybuilder Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:59 am

oikir is the guru that i trusted the most when i got into this investment and i truly beleive that he wouldnt mislead us the only thing that makes me dought is he got hacked

billybuilder

Back to top Go down

Post by jbish422 Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:03 am

True I agree..however if he got hacked..wouldn't some one know by now?? Or if everytime he is wrong he could say..I was hacked? ....

jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:06 am

All we can do is hope and believe.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:55 am

billybuilder wrote:oikir is the guru that i trusted the most when i got into this investment and i truly beleive that he wouldnt mislead us the only thing that makes me dought is he got hacked
DO YOU TRUELY BELIEVE THESE GUYS ?? COME ON ...BULLDOG75/OKIE
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:37 am

rick152 wrote:This is the opposite to the "I mean really" Post.

I Know that God brings our blessing. This post is in support of these gifts. In the light of the changes of late in this site I must say that I for one have zero doubt that Okie knows what he said is real.therefore I say I believe that Gods gifts come to us now! As I believe that Gods blessings are flowing to us. This is the opposit of the other post so let us all who will, post in your belief here and now. Blessings to all Love each other and yourself ...rick152

Rick, in my post last night, I said noting but the truth. "Unfortunately" that is how it is, and no one can argue that fact and win. I also said, that "EVERYONE SHOULD BE EXCITED" that we are so close to this being over. Just read Randy K, SteveI, Bondlady, Kaperonii, and AJ, analysis of where we are. While they all might not agree on the rate, or exactly to the day of when this will happen, they all agree that it is very close. Those are people that you should put your dinar belief in. And yes, pray everyday, and when this happens Thank our God above, more than anything or anyone else.
Lasts night post served no purpose other than to get people hyped and pumped, once again, just to find out today that it was a complete "fabrication". "ONCE AGAIN". EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE SEEN RIGHT THROUGH IT AS SOON AS IT WAS POSTED. REALLY!!!!

Look if speaking the absolute truth gets me yanked than so be it, but here it is.

Up until say "6 mnths" ago, or somewhere around that time frame, Okie used to post, things almost identical to the one he posted last night at least 3 times a week, minimum. For over 2 years, he did this. If you have been around that long then you know what I say is the truth. I mean who can forget the different lines. "TEARS ON MY KEYBOARD, PACK YOUR BAGS, THEY ARE PARTYING IN THE SANDBOX, THIS WILL BE THE BEST WEEKEND OF YOUR LIFE, I WILL NOT HAVE TO POST AGAIN, IT IS DONE, NUFF SAID, IT IS OVER, THANK YOUR BLESSINGS AS YOU WILL BE CASHING OUT THIS WEEKEND, IT CANNOT GO ANOTHER 24 HOURS, YOU CAN'T UN RING A BELL THATS BEEN RUNG, and oh ya SALEH SALEH SALEH".
And Rick, and others who haven't figured this out, those "sayings" were used countless times over and over again.....
Then Okie almost vanished, and about that time from out of nowhere, up jumped Bulldog. And everyday since then you can see the none sense he has been posting. Always in ALL CAPS, JUST LIKE OKIE.. Just go and see what Bulldog has posted everyday, as it ABSOLUTELY SERVES ZERO PURPOSE!! It is so far out in left field. WHY IN THE WORLD IS IT EVEN ALLOWED TO BE ON THIS GOOD SITE. It's that kind of posting "from bulldog", that make it look like a scam...cakes in the oven, flying in 747's, babes being born etc etc etc....
LOOK, I KNOW THAT SOME OF YOU GOT EXTREMELY EXCITED LAST NIGHT WITH BELIEVING THERE WAS AN "IN COUNTRY RV". AND NOW JUST LIKE AFTER ALL THE 1000's OF PREDICTIONS YOU WAKE UP TO FIND OUT IT WAS NOT TRUE, AND REALITY SETS IN. BUMMER!!
BUT BE EXCITED KNOWING THAT THE END IS TRULY NEAR. LOOK AT THE ARTICLES, LOOK AT WHAT IS TRANSPIRING IN IRAQ RIGHT NOW. IT'S AMAZING!! Listen to the above people on what is going on. While I don't' agree with AJ on the rate, he has a great understanding on what is happening.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:11 am

Thank you and I do not consider this negativity. I shall pray that I am wrong about the rate, but one should be grounded and then when the end comes we shall know the truth of the matter. One thing I like about you is, we can agree to disagree and leave it there. God Bless, AJ

readysetrv wrote:
rick152 wrote:This is the opposite to the "I mean really" Post.

Rick, in my post last night, I said noting but the truth. "Unfortunately" that is how it is, and no one can argue that fact and win. I also said, that "EVERYONE SHOULD BE EXCITED" that we are so close to this being over. Just read Randy K, SteveI, Bondlady, Kaperonii, and AJ, analysis of where we are. While they all might not agree on the rate, or exactly to the day of when this will happen, they all agree that it is very close. Those are people that you should put your dinar belief in. And yes, pray everyday, and when this happens Thank our God above, more than anything or anyone else.
Lasts night post served no purpose other than to get people hyped and pumped, once again, just to find out today that it was a complete "fabrication". "ONCE AGAIN". EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE SEEN RIGHT THROUGH IT AS SOON AS IT WAS POSTED. REALLY!!!!

Look if speaking the absolute truth gets me yanked than so be it, but here it is.

Up until say "6 mnths" ago, or somewhere around that time frame, Okie used to post, things almost identical to the one he posted last night at least 3 times a week, minimum. For over 2 years, he did this. If you have been around that long then you know what I say is the truth. I mean who can forget the different lines. "TEARS ON MY KEYBOARD, PACK YOUR BAGS, THEY ARE PARTYING IN THE SANDBOX, THIS WILL BE THE BEST WEEKEND OF YOUR LIFE, I WILL NOT HAVE TO POST AGAIN, IT IS DONE, NUFF SAID, IT IS OVER, THANK YOUR BLESSINGS AS YOU WILL BE CASHING OUT THIS WEEKEND, IT CANNOT GO ANOTHER 24 HOURS, YOU CAN'T UN RING A BELL THATS BEEN RUNG, and oh ya SALEH SALEH SALEH".
And Rick, and others who haven't figured this out, those "sayings" were used countless times over and over again.....
Then Okie almost vanished, and about that time from out of nowhere, up jumped Bulldog. And everyday since then you can see the none sense he has been posting. Always in ALL CAPS, JUST LIKE OKIE.. Just go and see what Bulldog has posted everyday, as it ABSOLUTELY SERVES ZERO PURPOSE!! It is so far out in left field. WHY IN THE WORLD IS IT EVEN ALLOWED TO BE ON THIS GOOD SITE. It's that kind of posting "from bulldog", that make it look like a scam...cakes in the oven, flying in 747's, babes being born etc etc etc....
LOOK, I KNOW THAT SOME OF YOU GOT EXTREMELY EXCITED LAST NIGHT WITH BELIEVING THERE WAS AN "IN COUNTRY RV". AND NOW JUST LIKE AFTER ALL THE 1000's OF PREDICTIONS YOU WAKE UP TO FIND OUT IT WAS NOT TRUE, AND REALITY SETS IN. BUMMER!!
BUT BE EXCITED KNOWING THAT THE END IS TRULY NEAR. LOOK AT THE ARTICLES, LOOK AT WHAT IS TRANSPIRING IN IRAQ RIGHT NOW. IT'S AMAZING!! Listen to the above people on what is going on. While I don't' agree with AJ on the rate, he has a great understanding on what is happening.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

Last edited by AJAnderson on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:27 am

Yes we can AJ. And you know what? If you are right about the rate, the smile on my face will be just as big when walking into the bank!!

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:34 am

If you had bought a million IQD and paid full rate 1180, and it went to a dime, just 10 cents, you would have ten grand, where else could you get that eurn in this day and age except vegas, so anything over a dime is gravy,

That was my first thought when we bought in, a long time ago. so thankfully, we never got into the "how high is the rate" issue, just laugh when we hear some stupid numbers.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:37 am

geezer wrote:
billybuilder wrote:oikir is the guru that i trusted the most when i got into this investment and i truly beleive that he wouldnt mislead us the only thing that makes me dought is he got hacked
DO YOU TRUELY BELIEVE THESE GUYS ?? COME ON ...BULLDOG75/OKIE

He was not hacked... I assure you this was Okie... and no he doesnt mislead intentionally... he has nothing but the love of God in his heart, and love of people and cares not to hurt anyone... He reports what he hears.... he gets excited when he hears the same thing from 3 different people, and wants to share it... then continues to search for more to see if they have heard the same, and will report accordingly...

We, the site, can not confirm what he posts, as it comes from numberous phone calls to him... not us...

so we post what he shares...

and we continue to post articles, and hope that we find something to support the phone calls that he is getting...

Thank you

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:55 am

Miske,

Just so you know I appreciate all that you do. I go through the same thing at work everyday and it gets hard. It's not always easy being at the helm. I own the company and I don't get paid to be abused either. I trust that Okie is well intended and the information was given to us how he got it. It is gonna be soon. You have a great day and stay strong.
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rocklady Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:56 am

affraid
rocklady
rocklady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Franklin54 Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:28 am

What I wish for myself, I wish for EVERYONE - millions of blessings to all. I know it, I believe it, I accept it, I receive it. Pray for the wisdom to share and to sheppard these gifts and blessings wisely. Make a difference, not a splash.
Franklin54
Franklin54

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:31 am

1alaskan wrote:If you had bought a million IQD and paid full rate 1180, and it went to a dime, just 10 cents, you would have ten grand, where else could you get that eurn in this day and age except vegas, so anything over a dime is gravy,

That was my first thought when we bought in, a long time ago. so thankfully, we never got into the "how high is the rate" issue, just laugh when we hear some stupid numbers.

Actually, you would have 100k. 1 million IQD at a penny would be 10k. So even a penny would be great(ish). Laughing
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:33 am

That was what I was think, just not typing, I was on late last night, got up early today, wonder why?

Must be the fresh air, I'm in the Pudget Sound this week.

A penny works for me, nice return.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:17 am

readysetrv. This post was not put as a slam to you, but only to try and make a positive for all. Thanks for your reply. (i mean that) ...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:22 am

AJAnderson wrote:An in country RV did not take place. CBI still at 1166 and 1164. AJ

If I am reading this correct, then I'm hearing Okie was wrong? Okie's post is all over the other forums, and if what your saying is true, then we'll have another blemish on OOM.

Still hopeful. Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:31 am

From what im hearing one reason why a lot of the gurus are not as present as they use
to be is because of something being mentioned on other forums called FRAUDULANT INDUCEMENT and they're running scared.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:38 am

ou812 wrote:From what im hearing one reason why a lot of the gurus are not as present as they use
to be is because of something being mentioned on other forums called FRAUDULANT INDUCEMENT and they're running scared.

In my understanding of FRAUDULANT INDUCEMENT, in this case it does fit one of the four main points to prove it, but I could be wrong.

"The plaintiff reasonably relied on such misrepresentation,"

http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/fraudulent-inducement-lawyers.html

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:49 am

If you go to Dinar Recaps, you will see a post from Okie this AM saying he pulled an all nighter and the "In Country" RV did in fact happen. I dare not bring the post over here, but go check it out. Extremely low Currency Auction again this AM at $4M, so seems like something is a brewing..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:54 am

If it was Okie on this site chat, it will be here soon in the "Okie and Wingmen" threads.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gman1958 Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:19 pm

I for one; feel like Okie is one of the only people any of us can believe is telling all of us what he actually hears from his providers.

AJ is another one that I feel we all can trust with his wealth of knowledge in this kind of investment. In either case that they both have provided here; we ALL win!!!

SO all I can really say from here is,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Very Happy :face: :cheers: Please read this 1499845164 Please read this 1839924927 Please read this 312044658 Please read this 3079029344 Please read this 2859867778

NO BASHING FROM ME!!! Sorry if I upset someone!!

Please read this 1839924927

Ain't got no hair left to pull out,,,,,,

PLEASE RV!!!!!

scratch Please read this 3091836158 Please read this 3134741375 Please read this 1649822485
Gman1958
Gman1958

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:24 pm

rick152 wrote:readysetrv. This post was not put as a slam to you, but only to try and make a positive for all. Thanks for your reply. (i mean that) ...rick152

Understood, and agreed..Thanks Rick. If nothing else, we know we are surely close!!!

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ploganea Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:29 pm

I want to send my regards to Okie and Bulldog75. They are made of steel to put up with the abuse and negativity for so long and still come back and give us their best.

We all know that this once in a lifetime investment is not the norm where you can check out the progress every day. I for one appreciate the time and energy all gurus and mods put in for our benefit. I am an adult and can apply discernment to all info.

Thank you Okie and crew!

ploganea

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:40 pm

ploganea wrote:I want to send my regards to Okie and Bulldog75. They are made of steel to put up with the abuse and negativity for so long and still come back and give us their best.

We all know that this once in a lifetime investment is not the norm where you can check out the progress every day. I for one appreciate the time and energy all gurus and mods put in for our benefit. I am an adult and can apply discernment to all info.

Thank you Okie and crew!
THANKS,I AGREE !!!!GO OKIE AND BULLDOG!!!!!Please read this 1261280965 Please read this 974290055
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:52 pm

AS I'm sure a lot of people did, I just received an email from Randy K., saying it dId NOT, AND I REPEAT DID "NOT" RV IN COUNTRY!! IT WILL "NOT" RV UNTIL THEY ANNOUNCE THEIR MINISTERS/POWER SHARING/ERBIL!!

GOOD GRIEF PEOPLE! If it is Okie just relaying what his sources are telling him, then it's not Okie, it is his sources. Okie, DROP YOUR SOURCES AND FIND SOME NEW ONES! THEY ARE LYING TO YOU!

IT CAN'T GET ANY MORE SIMPLE/CLEAR CUT AND DRY THAN THAT.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV! IT'S STILL ALL GOOD, BECAUSE WE ARE VERY CLOSE!!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwockey Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:05 pm

readysetrv wrote:

GOOD GRIEF PEOPLE! If it is Okie just relaying what his sources are telling him, then it's not Okie, it is his sources. Okie, DROP YOUR SOURCES AND FIND SOME NEW ONES! THEY ARE LYING TO YOU!

Wouldn't a responsible, intelligent, honest person stop listening to people who continually feed misrepresentations and fraudulent intel to them? Thus, why is this Okie person continuing to listen to this "intel"? I'm not trying to bash him, but understand just what motives could be.
jabberwockey
jabberwockey

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum