Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

How is that RV working out for you? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

How is that RV working out for you?

+17
wordsower
MidnightRider
polecat
readysetrv
renny123
Siaya
mitkire
silkysand
Tyler
chevysteve
sandwedge
crawdaddy2x22
CaptnJerry
ou812
geezer
ibcraig0
Bruno
21 posters

Go down

How is that RV working out for you? Empty How is that RV working out for you?

Post by Bruno Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:25 pm

Monday was supposed to be THE day. Tuesday was "Looking good"! Today was IT! We were going to the bank! We all KNOW that RV's ONLY happen on the 1st or the 15th of the month. Right? Unless they fall on a Monday or Friday because RV's NEVER happen on a Monday or Friday. And when tomorrow and Friday go by and we are still sitting with our beautifully colored dinar, what then.

I know I can't be the only person out there that is sick and tired of "One more day." I may be the only one who expresses himself. Don't get me wrong. I pray and pray for the day the RV happens. I pray it is tomorrow. But if I have to read one more time how "blessed and highly favored" I am, I'm liable to explode!

Don't bother telling me I don't have to read the hype. Or that I should just stop logging in. I know my options, and right now they all suck. I just need to vent a little. I've already been to the ER twice last month for high stress levels and a suspected heart attack.

Please fellow dinarians, be strong for me at this time, cause I am weak. Not another day. Not another day. (without the RV) How is that RV working out for you? 761671673 How is that RV working out for you? 761671673 Mad 🇳🇴 Mad

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

How is that RV working out for you? 437791839 How is that RV working out for you? 437791839 How is that RV working out for you? 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

How is that RV working out for you? Empty Re: How is that RV working out for you?

Post by ibcraig0 Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:36 pm

Bruno I feel your pain and I am right there with ya. I have had to stop logging in and reading a lot of the posts just to distance myself from this thing. BUT...I am weak too and I keep finding myself online looking for some small ray of hope.

With some of the information that has come out in the last two days I am feeling slightly more hopeful than I was Monday but I refuse to allow myself to get excited any more because that is just setting myself up for disappointment.

As far as being "blessed and highly favored" and all that type of talk I simply cannot read another word. I do not believe that God cares if we get rich or not. He may care if we do get rich and help others with our new found wealth but I don't believe that He is going to put His hand into something so mundane as all this. In my opinion this is all too materialistic for God to be involved and I simply cannot accept in my mind that God is going to influence something like this for the good of a chosen few. I have a couple of friends who are athiests and do not accept that God even exists and yet they are part of this too so why would God choose them over some other faithful godfearing person to receive this if it truly were some grand blessing from above?

Anyway, I know what you're talking about and I feel your pain, although I haven't been to the ER so my pain must not be as great as yours. But I am right there with ya and I support you in how you are feeling.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

How is that RV working out for you? Empty Re: How is that RV working out for you?

Post by geezer Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:42 pm

Brother get away from this before it kills you ...in dec.2010 i had a stroke .landed me in the hospital for 2 weeks ..it was because of this investement one morning i woke expectinng an rv that was promised 3 days in a row they swore it was done done done we would see it in the am so call in and quit your job its done by gods grace......... and im not a fraid to say it was okie that broke the camels back.!! i believed in him with all my heart.. butt i cant blame him for not keeping myself in check..so im pleading with you !! take a few days away learn how to control your emotions.. and above all dont forget your grain of salt for every post you read.its just not worth it .. i know of at least 3 people that have lost there lives from getting to close to the gurus these people had no pryer history of high b/p or stroke symtems now my good friends are DEAD!!! STRKOE,HEART ATTACK, AND BRAIN ANURISM..AND ALMOST ME... SO BREAK AWAY MY FRIEND ANJOY YOUR LIFE THIS WILL STILL BE HERE WHEN YOU RETURN..HOPE THAT HELPS .
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:48 pm

Ive been in this six years now, its the new comers i feel for.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:51 pm

@ou812 wrote:Ive been in this six years now, its the new comers i feel for.

I've been in it 14 months.

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

How is that RV working out for you? 437791839 How is that RV working out for you? 437791839 How is that RV working out for you? 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:52 pm

geezer - That's why Miske has put OOM on a low sodium diet... Getting rid of all the junk that had everyone eating salt like it was going out of style!

Bruno - Keep the faith. It will happen one of these days... Maybe not the way "those who shall remain nameless" are pumping it up, but it will happen and some money will be made...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

How is that RV working out for you? Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:53 pm

Bruno, hang in there buddy. I couldnt agree more with ibcraig. Its never felt right praying to get rich. I have been blessed so many ways, to ask god for wealth just made me uneasy and feeling like I was hurting the RV.
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:02 pm

@CaptnJerry wrote:geezer - That's why Miske has put OOM on a low sodium diet... Getting rid of all the junk that had everyone eating salt like it was going out of style!

Bruno - Keep the faith. It will happen one of these days... Maybe not the way "those who shall remain nameless" are pumping it up, but it will happen and some money will be made...

CJ
ARE YOU SURE YOUR REAL NAME IS NOT SHEILA???? I MET SOMEONE BACK IN 2008 THAT USED TO PUSH THERE THOGHTS ON THIS SINERIO THE WAY YOU DO ..AS IF YOU BELIEVE YOU WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG AND EVERY ONE ELSE WAS WRONG...LET ME ASK YOU IS THERE ANY CHANCE AT ALL THAT THIS RV/RI COULD REALLY BE TRUE AND THAT YOUR THEORI WAS PUT OUT THERE TO SIDE TRACK THE TRUE BELIEVERS ..OR ARE YOU DEAD SET IN YOUR BELIEFS THAT AMERICA INVESTED IN THE DINAR ALONG WITH ALL THE OTHER COUNTRYS THAT FOR GAVE IRAQ OF ALL THERE TRILLIONS OF DEPT TOO JUST BREAK EVEN ??? ALONG WITH ALL THE CONTRACTORS THAT ARE OVER THERE RISKING THERE LIVES TO MEARLY BREAK EVEN ON THERE INVESTMENT ... I THINK NOT !!!

Last edited by geezer on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:09 pm

There is a reason for mental medicine. Take a break for a while and enjoy life. God Bless, AJ

@Bruno wrote:Monday was supposed to be THE day. Tuesday was "Looking good"! Today was IT! We were going to the bank! We all KNOW that RV's ONLY happen on the 1st or the 15th of the month. Right? Unless they fall on a Monday or Friday because RV's NEVER happen on a Monday or Friday. And when tomorrow and Friday go by and we are still sitting with our beautifully colored dinar, what then.

I know I can't be the only person out there that is sick and tired of "One more day." I may be the only one who expresses himself. Don't get me wrong. I pray and pray for the day the RV happens. I pray it is tomorrow. But if I have to read one more time how "blessed and highly favored" I am, I'm liable to explode!

Don't bother telling me I don't have to read the hype. Or that I should just stop logging in. I know my options, and right now they all suck. I just need to vent a little. I've already been to the ER twice last month for high stress levels and a suspected heart attack.

Please fellow dinarians, be strong for me at this time, cause I am weak. Not another day. Not another day. (without the RV) How is that RV working out for you? 761671673 How is that RV working out for you? 761671673 Mad 🇳🇴 Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:14 pm

@ou812 wrote:Ive been in this six years now, its the new comers i feel for.

I agree with Bruno and Geezer. I've been in this 3-years ou812, why do you feel bad for the newcomers? Have they been subjected to the year after year nonsense we have been subjected too? No, they haven't. If you want to feel bad for anybody, then feel bad for eveybody, because these gurus have multiplied like rabbits and gone ballistic with their crazy rumors these past 12-months..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:29 pm

Bruno, I have been involved with the Dinar for about 4 years now and I understand how you feel. I too had been convinced several times that I was rich, the Dinar had RV'd!! When I went on vacation, I would be sure to take my laptop so I could check everyday, all day, interrupt my family time, beach time and everything else to chase this RV down. I spent countless sleepless nights in anticipation of waking up in the morning to find I was rich, as we were promised by those who still make false statements. Only to be let down and depressed.

I have been able (thank GOD) to overcome this addiction to the Dinar RV. If it happens, it happens. If not, I'm doing OK and I still have my faith in the Lord as well as a beautiful wife of 20 years and 5 children, 4 grand children who are all healthy and happy. This alone makes me feel like the most blessed man on earth.

I have now learned that I like to come here to visit with some wonderful people most of whom have good intentions and are just nice folks. I also now enjoy comming here and watching the same fools repeat the same things over and over and over again only to be wrong over and over and over again. It really gives me a sense of fullfillment knowing that life could be so much worse, I could be one of them. How sad a life would that be?

So, just "turn it around"!! Take comfort in the fact that you are a good person, honest and forthright. When you get feeling down, just check back and read the post's of those who may not be telling the truth or who have been wrong and / or misleading time and time again. Thank the Lord you are not one of them and that should put a smile on your face. In the meantime, make some friends and share some laughs, you will feel much better. Then, if the RV ever does come, that will be the iceing on the cake.

Take care and best wishes.

P.S. maybe buy yourself a new Chevy Truck in the mean time, you will feel much better:)
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:42 pm

@geezer wrote:ARE YOU SURE YOUR REAL NAME IS NOT SHEILA???? I MET SOMEONE BACK IN 2008 THAT USED TO PUSH THERE THOGHTS ON THIS SINERIO THE WAY YOU DO ..AS IF YOU BELIEVE YOU WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG AND EVERY ONE ELSE WAS WRONG...LET ME ASK YOU IS THERE ANY CHANCE AT ALL THAT THIS RV/RI COULD REALLY BE TRUE AND THAT YOUR THEORI WAS PUT OUT THERE TO SIDE TRACK THE TRUE BELIEVERS ..OR ARE YOU DEAD SET IN YOUR BELIEFS THAT AMERICA INVESTED IN THE DINAR ALONG WITH ALL THE OTHER COUNTRYS THAT FOR GAVE IRAQ OF ALL THERE TRILLIONS OF DEPT TOO JUST BREAK EVEN ??? ALONG WITH ALL THE CONTRACTORS THAT ARE OVER THERE RISKING THERE LIVES TO MEARLY BREAK EVEN ON THERE INVESTMENT ... I THINK NOT !!!

I am 100% sure my name isn't Sheila... It is Jerry! I'm not trying to push my opinion on anyone, just want people to be educated, to open their eyes to reality and the very real possibility of what might happen from the facts that have been given and I'm sorry if it has offended you... I used to think that I would be rich from this investment, till one day the reality just clicked. I just felt a calling to ground everyone and try to educate them as to what I was being shown as to happen. That's why I wrote that article explaining the Re-Denomination. As for could the RI/RV happen before the lower denoms are released... Sure, anything can happen... Does it make economical and financial sense to RI or RV before? No, not in my opinion... Just too many dinar out in circulation. Why would a country spend Trillions of dollars when they don't have to? I personally don't think the currency reform means anything to the countries with a vested stake in Iraq. I believe it has always been about the oil! That's where the vested countries will make their money... I know for a fact that contractors were and are paid unbelieveable ammounts of money to do their jobs... This is an investment not a guarenteed money maker... The almighty doesn't always give us what we want, only what we need! I do hope and pray it works out the way you want though...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

How is that RV working out for you? Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:52 pm

I've been in just a bit less than a year now.

But I had the HUGE advantage of becoming aware of it 5-6 years ago and just watching it for a long time before I thought it was finally getting close enough to be worth actually buying into.

So it hasn't been as much of a roller coaster ride for me. And while I wish mightily that I could have bought more, I have never bothered with options and never bought more than I could afford to throw in a hole for some indefinite period of time. I've been a bit tight a month or two but have never put myself in any corners.

Still hasn't prevented the rare night of sitting up clicking links and feeling my eyeballs dry up from staring at the screen till the sun came up when the "news" looked particularly good... And I remember the night of Oakies calling it quite well too. Wink

Tyler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:57 pm

Shabibi has admitted over a year ago that he had pulled in 85% of the dinar and he has admitted pulling in another 2 tillion in the last 2 months, some say even more, this is due to dollarization. So with and RV at .86 to 1.32 will not hurt Iraq at all and they know it. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:58 pm

@crawdaddy2x22 wrote:Bruno, hang in there buddy. I couldnt agree more with ibcraig. Its never felt right praying to get rich. I have been blessed so many ways, to ask god for wealth just made me uneasy and feeling like I was hurting the RV.

Very well said...Late last week I fell into prayer for the members. The sorrow I was feeling by the words expressed were too painful to bear. Let me just say my opinion on my views about how God I feel is seeing this...and please,.....this are my views and will not change under no circumstances.

When I hear someone say ,"God, please bring this RV" , it's mockery to God. Why?...If we believe in scripture that God will provide all our "NEEDS", not our wants, then why rely on the RV?.........just last night I had a discussion with my husband in regards to this same subject. He would come home from work and ask, anything on the RV today(as he does everyday) and i replied , nothing out of the norm. He looked disappointed...as he always does lol. He says , I wish this was over already im tired and wish I could just step forward and do the things i want to do.

I said, ....so you have plans? ugh!...God laughs at those who plan did you not know that?...the discussion went on and the ending of it was bitter sweet. Praise God. But think for a minute, if you rely on the Rv for all your needs to be met, ................at what moment will you then have need of God ?..........if the RV has already substituted God's position in your life?..........This is a blessing im in full acceptance and believe it. A Blessing. think of it as accruing iterest for a rainy day. God is your supplier . This is merely a gift that God has granted us and we are not to open it until he says we can. A gift,A blessing. Both have similar meaning and it goes nothing against God if we seed it this way in our hearts.

Do you not wonder what God's thought are when he is reading all this sorrow being posted?..........could we agree that perhaps how we have approached this investment is not God's intended way? ..............and perhaps God has stalled this blessing because he is seeing the outcome of something that was supposed to be a blessing turn out into grief and anguish and the blessing hasn't even come to fruition!

In the short time that I have past in this forum, Ive seen , bashing, anger, hate, greed etccc..........think about it....If we want to see change in our circumstances , change your way of thinking so along with it you may see changes in your life. Always trust in God no matter how pitch dark the moment seems. I guarantee you , you will not regret it. God bless you all and I mean it from the depths of my being....

coffee  Want to know Jesus? call him! Very Happy  Want to meet him? Text & Drive wreckless

God bless
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:06 pm

Very well said! Here here.Thank you silkysand. AJ
@silkysand wrote:
@crawdaddy2x22 wrote:Bruno, hang in there buddy. I couldnt agree more with ibcraig. Its never felt right praying to get rich. I have been blessed so many ways, to ask god for wealth just made me uneasy and feeling like I was hurting the RV.

Very well said...Late last week I fell into prayer for the members. The sorrow I was feeling by the words expressed were too painful to bear. Let me just say my opinion on my views about how God I feel is seeing this...and please,.....this are my views and will not change under no circumstances.

When I hear someone say ,"God, please bring this RV" , it's mockery to God. Why?...If we believe in scripture that God will provide all our "NEEDS", not our wants, then why rely on the RV?.........just last night I had a discussion with my husband in regards to this same subject. He would come home from work and ask, anything on the RV today(as he does everyday) and i replied , nothing out of the norm. He looked disappointed...as he always does lol. He says , I wish this was over already im tired and wish I could just step forward and do the things i want to do.

I said, ....so you have plans? ugh!...God laughs at those who plan did you not know that?...the discussion went on and the ending of it was bitter sweet. Praise God. But think for a minute, if you rely on the Rv for all your needs to be met, ................at what moment will you then have need of God ?..........if the RV has already substituted God's position in your life?..........This is a blessing im in full acceptance and believe it. A Blessing. think of it as accruing iterest for a rainy day. God is your supplier . This is merely a gift that God has granted us and we are not to open it until he says we can. A gift,A blessing. Both have similar meaning and it goes nothing against God if we seed it this way in our hearts.

Do you not wonder what God's thought are when he is reading all this sorrow being posted?..........could we agree that perhaps how we have approached this investment is not God's intended way? ..............and perhaps God has stalled this blessing because he is seeing the outcome of something that was supposed to be a blessing turn out into grief and anguish and the blessing hasn't even come to fruition!

In the short time that I have past in this forum, Ive seen , bashing, anger, hate, greed etccc..........think about it....If we want to see change in our circumstances , change your way of thinking so along with it you may see changes in your life. Always trust in God no matter how pitch dark the moment seems. I guarantee you , you will not regret it. God bless you all and I mean it from the depths of my being....

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:11 pm

@Bruno wrote:Monday was supposed to be THE day. Tuesday was "Looking good"! Today was IT! We were going to the bank! We all KNOW that RV's ONLY happen on the 1st or the 15th of the month. Right? Unless they fall on a Monday or Friday because RV's NEVER happen on a Monday or Friday. And when tomorrow and Friday go by and we are still sitting with our beautifully colored dinar, what then.

take YOUR timeline off of this. don't listen to "gurus" and watch FOREX. that's your only hope for remaining sane. relax. it's going to happen, but probably not for a while ..... maybe even a few years.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:12 pm

It was nice to read ALL your posts above. For those of us in this for years, me starting my 8th year, I surely can add nothing to what you all stated above. IMHO, the longer this really goes on with NO RV, the more reality sets in we may never see the return we were all led to believe would happen. In my first two years of owning dinar, it all started with ONE forum and just THREE internet dealers, SafeDinar, FreeDinar and DinarTrade. Now today, there are well over 24 dealers on the internet, and so many forums, no one can count. What used to be fun and enjoyable each day to come and check out the forum updates, surely has turned sour for the past four years. It all changed on March 7th, 2008, when what used to be RUMORS posted each day, now became STATEMENTS OF FACTS. For those of you here in the know, around long enough to remember, that is when Ranger AKA Phoenix, posted his INFAMOUS WINDOW" and how he had 14 BANKING CONFIRMATIONS from Presidents and VP's of 14 banks in USA and Canada who had confirmed the RV was DONE, signed, sealed, and by the next week ALL would cash out. MANY rejoiced, many in foreclosure situations wept with joy and many hurting financially wept tears of joy as well. Sadly, FROM THAT day, Rumors were no more and STATEMENTS OF FACTS took over and guru's exploded with their Intel, Sources, HIGH secret Govt. Sources, and since 2008, we have just about been told DAILY, WEEKLY it was done. Here we sit in 2012, January gone and no sign of anything. I really enjoy this forum, have liked Okie for years, yet even Okie has posted IT IS DONE as far back as 2009. So in all reality, WE MUST NOT live our lives according to the dinar. SO many hurting today, put their faith and trust IN this investment to save their situations. I can only say JESUS IS LORD and IN HIM, will I live and move and have my being. STAY strong everyone, and hope and pray for the miracle to happen.

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:25 pm

Great post and its good to see you Siaya, its been a while. AJ

@Siaya wrote:It was nice to read ALL your posts above. For those of us in this for years, me starting my 8th year, I surely can add nothing to what you all stated above. IMHO, the longer this really goes on with NO RV, the more reality sets in we may never see the return we were all led to believe would happen. In my first two years of owning dinar, it all started with ONE forum and just THREE internet dealers, SafeDinar, FreeDinar and DinarTrade. Now today, there are well over 24 dealers on the internet, and so many forums, no one can count. What used to be fun and enjoyable each day to come and check out the forum updates, surely has turned sour for the past four years. It all changed on March 7th, 2008, when what used to be RUMORS posted each day, now became STATEMENTS OF FACTS. For those of you here in the know, around long enough to remember, that is when Ranger AKA Phoenix, posted his INFAMOUS WINDOW" and how he had 14 BANKING CONFIRMATIONS from Presidents and VP's of 14 banks in USA and Canada who had confirmed the RV was DONE, signed, sealed, and by the next week ALL would cash out. MANY rejoiced, many in foreclosure situations wept with joy and many hurting financially wept tears of joy as well. Sadly, FROM THAT day, Rumors were no more and STATEMENTS OF FACTS took over and guru's exploded with their Intel, Sources, HIGH secret Govt. Sources, and since 2008, we have just about been told DAILY, WEEKLY it was done. Here we sit in 2012, January gone and no sign of anything. I really enjoy this forum, have liked Okie for years, yet even Okie has posted IT IS DONE as far back as 2009. So in all reality, WE MUST NOT live our lives according to the dinar. SO many hurting today, put their faith and trust IN this investment to save their situations. I can only say JESUS IS LORD and IN HIM, will I live and move and have my being. STAY strong everyone, and hope and pray for the miracle to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:43 pm

i feel for you Bruno. I had a day from heck today! I have a horrible boss, live alone, try to do it all, and it really does take two incomes. Today, i had to put out unexpected expenses for my old car. I have a brutal headache. Life should not be this hard. I was just talking to my 37 year old son who works extremely hard like most of us, and as he said, most countries hate us because we are so damned greedy. I think most common people are not really greedy, but unfortunately, the government is set up that way. If you do not make a ton of money in this country, you can barely survive. I do not think God has anything to do with this, just as God does not control the stock market. We put our money here hoping to get a return, knowing that it could never pan out. I think what you are saying is you are tired of all the pumping that goes on. When this happens, if this happens, we will all know. LIfe should be simple. We should be able to stop and smell the roses. One of my coworkers invested in the dinar so that she could buy a porsche. I just want to be able to retire. I could use a new car, but if I had a million bucks, i would own a simple car and probably just stay where I am, in a modest apartment. What a predicament this government has put us in. My son lives in Connecticut, pays a 12% State Income Tax, a l5% Federal Tax, the highest property taxes in the country and a hefty sales tax. All this so that we can keep going to war and have the Federal Reserve send billions to Iraq only to not be able to account where the money went. I just wonder where it will all end. Peace.
Thank you.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:10 pm

LOL, THAT'S WHAT WE GET FOR READING THOSE THAT ARE UN-NAMED POSTS!! LOL

READ THE POST FROM RANDY K, THEN BONDLADY AND YOU SHOULD BE JUST FINE!! JMHO

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:13 pm

God bless you AJ. Just got back from the Philippine journey and will be leaving again in three weeks. I pray we all will see our hearts desires this year. be blessed

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:04 pm

if you measure life by dollar bills you will never have any joy.i myself am sickened by this praying for money,and the use of it by some in place of INTEL posts,cant see that going unanswered.if your hope is in Christ,then let it be so,and put that pretty paper in a drawer and get on with life,you had plenty to do before this came along and more than likely you were probably content. get busy living or get busy dying its up to you.I set before you life and death therefore choose life,Christ came to give us life and that abundantly. this site has its entertainment purposes as there is a lot of fun people here and every once in a while some info,so use it for that,and do your own praying,and never mind the rain dancers
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:24 pm

Silkysand, you are very wise. I hope your husband realizes how blessed he is as he has his RV everyday when he walks thru that door and has you to communicate with. "RV" stands for "real value".
God Bless!!
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:18 pm

God bless you all. We are a family here at OOM. I'm sure many people here spend more time talking to our internet family then they do their HOME family. I feel I have met many blessed individuals here. And yes, I KNOW I am blessed and highly favored because I am rightly related to Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.

ibcraigo, I too believe it is not proper to pray for riches. Our greatest wealth is in Him and Him alone. When I pray, I ask that His will be done. He can use the positive AND the negative happenings involving the dinar and the RV to His advantage. I pray for the "Blessing" of the RV selfishly to get out of debt, but more so for what we all will be able to do for the glory of God in our communities.

MidnightRider: Good thought. I know my wife is my "RV". We just celebrated our 35th wedding anniversary on Jan 29th.

renny123: I hope your headache goes away soon. (The RV would help with that) I'm with you on the simple things in life. I have very little dinar. I will stay in my nice cozy 2BR 2BA rambler with no bsmt. It isn't much, but it is all we need. A new car is in order for my wife. The rest we just want to live off of till we die, and if there is any left, leave it for our children and grandchildren.

silkysand: Thank you for your prayers for the family here. You are one of the blessed people here.

AJ: Thank you for keeping us all grounded. I like your posts because it is apparent you are perhaps the most knowledgeable person here. I look forward to meeting you one day. My first impressions of you were unfounded. I thought what does some race car driver know? He's just a high paid grease monkey. Boy, was I wrong!

Again, THANK YOU all. God bless you and may His light continually shine upon you.

Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:26 pm

Congrats on that anniversary Bruno and when you have an awesome God like ours, He will supply all of our needs. God Bless you with peace and tranquility as well as swiftness with this investment.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wordsower Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:44 pm

I understand not everyone on this sight is a Christian, and may not agree with or benefit from this. But I want to offer some food for thought for those who are believers, that seems to tie in here.

We've been in this investment about 2 years, relatively new to the scene. I told my husband, the RV has one thing in common with the return of Christ, "No man knows the day or the hour!" LOL. More recently, God challenged me with this thought. Are you watching for the return of Christ as eagerly as you are watching for the RV? Ouch!!! I do hopefully anticipate the good this RV could do for so many hurting people, but I couldn't agree with Silky Sand more... true hope is in God alone.

wordsower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:19 am

@MidnightRider wrote:Silkysand, you are very wise. I hope your husband realizes how blessed he is as he has his RV everyday when he walks thru that door and has you to communicate with. "RV" stands for "real value".
God Bless!!

Thank you dearly for your kind words. Lets just hope my husband don't decide to carry me to the bank (rv)to try to exchange me lololol..........

coffee  Want to know Jesus? call him! Very Happy  Want to meet him? Text & Drive wreckless

God bless
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:44 am

@silkysand wrote:
@MidnightRider wrote:Silkysand, you are very wise. I hope your husband realizes how blessed he is as he has his RV everyday when he walks thru that door and has you to communicate with. "RV" stands for "real value".
God Bless!!

Thank you dearly for your kind words. Lets just hope my husband don't decide to carry me to the bank (rv)to try to exchange me lololol..........

I am sure he realizes, "She is far more precious than jewels." Proverbs

Last edited by MidnightRider on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by H2OMAN Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:27 am

"The most pitiful among men is he who turns his dreams into siver and gold".

Kahlil Gibran
H2OMAN
H2OMAN
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by glasshalffull Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:50 am

There is a reason my screen name is what it is, I always try to see the positive in life, but I am not naive, I have seen too, many members on the forums, pass away, suffer heart attacks, put all their faith in this investment. A good friend of my family lost his family business just months ago because he got so involved in the rumors, reading, trusting etc.....he neglected his business and used alot of his profits buying on rumors.......very sad indeed. I have always looked at this for just what it is, an investment, and I know that it will pay off eventually, I've been in this since the beginning, but waiting is just part of the process. Please don't let anyone convince you it's done, or promise riches from God, this is a man made venture, God opened the door for you to get involved but man will make the decision.
Don't give up, this will happen Smile
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:59 pm

bounce

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:29 pm

:cheers: two doors up!

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:34 pm

@glasshalffull wrote:There is a reason my screen name is what it is, I always try to see the positive in life, but I am not naive, I have seen too, many members on the forums, pass away, suffer heart attacks, put all their faith in this investment. A good friend of my family lost his family business just months ago because he got so involved in the rumors, reading, trusting etc.....he neglected his business and used alot of his profits buying on rumors.......very sad indeed. I have always looked at this for just what it is, an investment, and I know that it will pay off eventually, I've been in this since the beginning, but waiting is just part of the process. Please don't let anyone convince you it's done, or promise riches from God, this is a man made venture, God opened the door for you to get involved but man will make the decision.
Don't give up, this will happen Smile

YEP YEP YEP!!!

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:26 pm

Thank you Miske. As Tony the Tiger says, "You're GREAT"!!!

(NO I don't have a link for that quote. Besides, it's a fact, not rumor)

Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:30 pm

Your welcome... I meant to bring it back earlier... then got sidetracked, and then forgot...

sorry

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:36 pm

It's not like you have NOTHING to do.How is that RV working out for you? 3973136183

Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tuggyron Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:59 pm

How is that RV working out for you? 203646764 Well for me..... I more than likely am thee richest person on this site! I have a hard working husband (he is a farrier... look it up if you don't know) whom I have been married to for 34+ years! We have 3 wonderful kids and 2 heart stopping grand children. Do we have our ups and downs? You bet. Do we have healthcare? Nope. But some how with God's help, we get by. Are we happy? Without a doubt.
Now when this blessing comes to fruition our plan is to pay it forward. God... family... children.
So when this RV comes to us, life will be easier.... BUT it will not buy you unconditional LOVE!
No new cars or vacations or big houses.... well maybe a new riding lawnmower!
So as long as we're not taking a dirt nap...... we're good to go!
tuggyron
tuggyron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:15 am

tuggyron... I do not know you, but I feel like I do... what a sweet spirit... I can not help but tell you... with the warmest sincerity... that I love what you just posted and thank you for sharing your beautiful outlook on life... and what you intend to do with it!!!

GOD BLESS YOUR HEART!!!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tuggyron Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:51 am

Very Happy Well thank you very much Miskebam!!! As Miss Scarlett said.... "After all tomorrow is another day!"
tuggyron
tuggyron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum