Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Forex info, Mods check I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Forex info, Mods check I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Forex info, Mods check I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Forex info, Mods check I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Forex info, Mods check I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Forex info, Mods check I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Forex info, Mods check I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Forex info, Mods check I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Forex info, Mods check I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Forex info, Mods check I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Forex info, Mods check I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Forex info, Mods check I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Forex info, Mods check I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Forex info, Mods check I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Forex info, Mods check I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Forex info, Mods check I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Forex info, Mods check I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Forex info, Mods check I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Forex info, Mods check I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Forex info, Mods check I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Forex info, Mods check

+9
doodoo
dinarstar
bobd
ADMIN
Horizon
therealbutterfly
Ponee
ProDinar
stevejss1
13 posters

Go down

Forex info, Mods check Empty Forex info, Mods check

Post by stevejss1 Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:08 am

Mods I just ran across this and thought it was very educational. I didn't see it as a rumor but information. You decide, thanks Blessings
HomeOur BlogArchiveUser Q & AWise WordsRecap EmailsWhat People are Saying NowSmashing

more...Forex Trader First Hand Info - Post By GPCarter
01/31/2012 _Post By GP Carter Forex Trader

As a full-time, forex trader I felt I should make this posting. I keep seeing posts where people talk about the IQD "movement" and rate changes on sites like XE, Forex Pros etc., and I felt compelled to share this information.

Due to the time I spend doing market research and analysis for my forex trading I don't have much time to do the question and answer thing on the forums. So, that is another reason I am making this post.

FYI, I am not trying to beat anyone up, bash, be rude or stir up trouble. I am actually hoping that this will help people get a better understanding.

First off I would like to mention:

1. Yes, I am a holder of IQD
2. Yes, I believe it will RV
3. No, I don't believe it will be a LOP
4. No, I don't get into time, rates, dates etc.
5. No, I don't have any "secret" or "inside" information and none of the other forex traders I know do either.
Read More Link On Right
_
Now on to the other things:

1. IQD is NOT, as some like to say, "On Forex". Sure, IQD is listed on sites like XE, Forex Pros and many others but NONE of these "sites" are a part of the actual forex market.

NONE of these sites are market participants or one of the entities considered to be an actual part of the forex market. These sites are simply sources of information, research, trading tools, education and other things.

A lot of people see IQD listed on one of these sites and assumes it means it is "on forex" or that those sites are some "official" authority but neither of those assumptions are true. Being listed on a "site" is NOT the same as being "on forex". When it is internationally traded it will then be "on forex".

2. The so-called "movement" or "change" in the rate and on the charts that you see on those sites has NOTHING to do with movement of IQD. Remember, IQD is not traded in the forex market.

You can not find it listed in the trading platform of ANY forex broker or market maker. NOT ONE. There are even brokers where you can go right now and deal in exotic currencies such as Dinars from Kuwait, Jordan etc. and NONE of them deal in the IQD. Why? Because it is not "on forex".

The movement you see on those sites is a result of the value of the currency paired to it. For example, if the USD strengthens then you can buy MORE IQD for each dollar.

If USD loses value then you would be able to buy LESS IQD for each dollar. As the value of USD rises and falls then it would be reflected on these sites and in the charts and changes and fluctuations in the rate.

Some people see these changes and assume it is because of the movement in the IQD but it is not. The only time we "really" saw movement in the IQD was the recent change made by the CBI. ALL the other "changes" you see on these other sites mean absolutely nothing.

2 WHY are the changes meaningless? Forex brokerages, market makers and even sites like XE get their rates from data providers such as central banks.

When you see what looks like a rate change in IQD on those sites AND that same rate is on the CBI then it is an actual change. Otherwise, all you are seeing is a result of the change in value of the "other" currency you have paired with the IQD.

Checking all these forex sites is actually a waste of time at this point. The place we all want to see the change is on the CBI site. We want the information directly from the horse's mouth and not from a "non official" third party site.

My advice is to save yourself some time and focus only on the CBI at this point. It makes absolutely no sense to check sites for movement and changes on a currency that is not even a part of the forex market at this point.

Hope this info helps someone.

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Forex info, Mods check Empty Re: Forex info, Mods check

Post by ProDinar Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:45 am

Well, that's one that seems to know ..

"AJ", are you also able to access the "For-ex" he talks about & confirm?

More than one confirming would, to me, be more true sounding.

"What say you?"
ProDinar
ProDinar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:47 am

Very interesting indeed. And makes a LOT of sense.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:33 pm

ProDinar wrote:Well, that's one that seems to know ..

"What say you?"

Why not call any broker and see if you can buy it thru them. They will say no. Its not trading on forex. Its just been listed on there for years. If it was tradable, you could buy it there vs only thru dealers and select few banks.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:03 pm

Interesting facts! thanks!

Forex info, Mods check Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Forex info, Mods check 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ProDinar Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:05 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:

"What say you?"

Why not call any broker and see if you can buy it thru them. They will say no. Its not trading on forex. Its just been listed on there for years. If it was tradable, you could buy it there vs only thru dealers and select few banks.

My thoughts are more for the newbies & those who want to think otherwise. I'm not needing to check, as I believe, it will not happen for a few more months, maybe around July as GOI or someone in the GOI or CBI has said in the past. It may also take us into 2013?!

No link to give on where I heard about July, sorry, I wish I did save it....
ProDinar
ProDinar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:11 pm

ProDinar wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:

"What say you?"

My thoughts are more for the newbies & those who want to think otherwise. I'm not needing to check, as I believe, it will not happen for a few more months, maybe around July as GOI or someone in the GOI or CBI has said in the past. It may also take us into 2013?!

Isnt June when the UN revisits Iraq situation... maybe that is what the July is based on...

Thanks for staying positive...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:23 pm

Moving it out of OOM 2 topics forum and into General Discussion .... Thanks for the info!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ProDinar Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:28 pm

Miskebam wrote:
ProDinar wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:

"What say you?"

Isnt June when the UN revisits Iraq situation... maybe that is what the July is based on...

Thanks for staying positive...

That very well could be, Miske...
The June time frame was from a posting a bit later than the July, as I had read...
AJ, also said he read that also, so that makes me feel better in knowing I didn't dream it, lol...
ProDinar
ProDinar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:32 pm

thanks steve great read makes sense.

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:57 pm

"My advice is to save yourself some time and focus only on the CBI at this point. It makes absolutely no sense to check sites for movement and changes on a currency that is not even a part of the forex market at this point."
------

Thus confirming what has scrolled across the top of our page forever,thanks Miske! :cheers:

"IF YOU DONT SEE IT ON CBI OR FOREX, IT HAS NOT HAPPENED!"

GOOOOOOOOO RV Razz Razz Razz

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:45 pm

I am sooooooo bored......... Will someone wake me up when the RV hits?

Forex info, Mods check 9k=

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:57 pm

doodoo wrote:I am sooooooo bored......... Will someone wake me up when the RV hits?

Picture looks like you are screaming in terror as you plummet to your doom! LOL! lol!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Forex info, Mods check 2805820865  Forex info, Mods check 2805820865  Forex info, Mods check 2805820865  Forex info, Mods check 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:53 pm

Kitty is just laughing at all the g***s on recaps complaining about people talking about their predictions and doing the same thing as the kitty...laughing at them for saying the same thing over and over again..this time tomorrow..next day..day after that..
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:03 pm

Blexum wrote:Kitty is just laughing at all the g***s on recaps complaining about people talking about their predictions and doing the same thing as the kitty...laughing at them for saying the same thing over and over again..this time tomorrow..next day..day after that..

This is totally uncalled for and has nothing to do with this post ... drive by bashing is not allowed. Please try to be positive.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Forex info, Mods check 2805820865  Forex info, Mods check 2805820865  Forex info, Mods check 2805820865  Forex info, Mods check 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:20 pm

doodoo wrote:I am sooooooo bored......... Will someone wake me up when the RV hits?

Oh that's just great! I leave and then come back to find that you had a blanket tossing party without me.... Thanks alot!
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:38 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
Blexum wrote:Kitty is just laughing at all the g***s on recaps complaining about people talking about their predictions and doing the same thing as the kitty...laughing at them for saying the same thing over and over again..this time tomorrow..next day..day after that..

This is totally uncalled for and has nothing to do with this post ... drive by bashing is not allowed. Please try to be positive.

"Drive by bashing"......Good one, kevind53! :cheers:

Forex info, Mods check Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Forex info, Mods check Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:15 pm

[quote="stevejss1"]Mods I just ran across this and thought it was very educational. I didn't see it as a rumor but information. You decide, thanks Blessings
HomeOur BlogArchiveUser Q & AWise WordsRecap EmailsWhat People are Saying NowSmashing

more...Forex Trader First Hand Info - Post By GPCarter
01/31/2012 _Post By GP Carter Forex Trader

As a full-time, forex trader I felt I should make this posting. I keep seeing posts where people talk about the IQD "movement" and rate changes on sites like XE, Forex Pros etc., and I felt compelled to share this information.

1. IQD is NOT, as some like to say, "On Forex". When it is internationally traded it will then be "on forex".

Remember, IQD is not traded in the forex market.

You can not find it listed in the trading platform of ANY forex broker or market maker. NOT ONE.

There are even brokers where you can go right now and deal in exotic currencies such as Dinars from Kuwait, Jordan etc. and NONE of them deal in the IQD.

Why? Because it is not "on forex".

Forex brokerages, market makers and even sites like XE get their rates from data providers such as central banks.

When you see what looks like a rate change in IQD on those sites AND that same rate is on the CBI then it is an actual change.

The place we all want to see the change is on the CBI site. We want the information directly from the horse's mouth and not from a "non official" third party site.

FOREX can't show it until it appears on CBI.

We can't cash-in at CBI.

The banks and dealers will handle our cash-ins.

Banks and dealers can't accomodate our cash-in unless it's on FOREX.

Therefore, if you don't see it on FOREX, it hasn't happened.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum