Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
State of Law plans to file a lawsuit against Iraqi President Jalal Talabani   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
State of Law plans to file a lawsuit against Iraqi President Jalal Talabani   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
State of Law plans to file a lawsuit against Iraqi President Jalal Talabani   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
State of Law plans to file a lawsuit against Iraqi President Jalal Talabani   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
State of Law plans to file a lawsuit against Iraqi President Jalal Talabani   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
State of Law plans to file a lawsuit against Iraqi President Jalal Talabani   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
State of Law plans to file a lawsuit against Iraqi President Jalal Talabani   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
State of Law plans to file a lawsuit against Iraqi President Jalal Talabani   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
State of Law plans to file a lawsuit against Iraqi President Jalal Talabani   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
State of Law plans to file a lawsuit against Iraqi President Jalal Talabani   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
State of Law plans to file a lawsuit against Iraqi President Jalal Talabani   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
State of Law plans to file a lawsuit against Iraqi President Jalal Talabani   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
State of Law plans to file a lawsuit against Iraqi President Jalal Talabani   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
State of Law plans to file a lawsuit against Iraqi President Jalal Talabani   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
State of Law plans to file a lawsuit against Iraqi President Jalal Talabani   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
State of Law plans to file a lawsuit against Iraqi President Jalal Talabani   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
State of Law plans to file a lawsuit against Iraqi President Jalal Talabani   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
State of Law plans to file a lawsuit against Iraqi President Jalal Talabani   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
State of Law plans to file a lawsuit against Iraqi President Jalal Talabani   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
State of Law plans to file a lawsuit against Iraqi President Jalal Talabani   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

State of Law plans to file a lawsuit against Iraqi President Jalal Talabani

Go down

State of Law plans to file a lawsuit against Iraqi President Jalal Talabani   Empty State of Law plans to file a lawsuit against Iraqi President Jalal Talabani

Post by RVMania Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:09 pm

Iraq News

State of Law plans to file a lawsuit against Iraqi President Jalal Talabani

Saturday, July 30, 2011 12:57 GMT

State of Law Coalition MP Hussein Al Asadi affirmed that Iraqi President Jalal Talabani has violated the Constitution by refusing to ratify the death sentences of former regime officials Sultan Hashem and Hassan Rashid.

The State of Law will file a lawsuit against President Talabani in this concern, Al Asadi said.

In a statement to Alsumarianews, State of Law official Hussein Al Asadi noted that among the factors that could lead to the dismissal of a President after bring tried by the central court is breaking his constitutional oath and violating the Constitution, he argued.

Iraqi President is bound by virtue of Iraqi Constitution Article 73 to ratify death sentences issued by competent courts, Al Asadi concluded.

إقرأ هذا المقال باللغة بالعربية
http://www.alsumaria.tv/en/Iraq-News/1-67104-State-of-Law-plans-to-file-a-lawsuit-against-Iraqi-President-Jalal-Talabani.html

RVMania

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum