Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
  Prayers Needed Here ~ Lost Mother... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
  Prayers Needed Here ~ Lost Mother... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
  Prayers Needed Here ~ Lost Mother... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
  Prayers Needed Here ~ Lost Mother... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
  Prayers Needed Here ~ Lost Mother... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
  Prayers Needed Here ~ Lost Mother... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
  Prayers Needed Here ~ Lost Mother... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
  Prayers Needed Here ~ Lost Mother... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
  Prayers Needed Here ~ Lost Mother... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
  Prayers Needed Here ~ Lost Mother... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
  Prayers Needed Here ~ Lost Mother... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
  Prayers Needed Here ~ Lost Mother... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
  Prayers Needed Here ~ Lost Mother... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
  Prayers Needed Here ~ Lost Mother... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
  Prayers Needed Here ~ Lost Mother... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
  Prayers Needed Here ~ Lost Mother... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
  Prayers Needed Here ~ Lost Mother... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
  Prayers Needed Here ~ Lost Mother... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
  Prayers Needed Here ~ Lost Mother... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
  Prayers Needed Here ~ Lost Mother... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Prayers Needed Here ~ Lost Mother...

+9
bkharmony
rick152
1alaskan
dinarstar
spirit144
7freemom
Horizon
Peppermint Patti
LadyInRed
13 posters

Go down

Prayers Needed Here ~ Lost Mother... Empty Prayers Needed Here ~ Lost Mother...

Post by LadyInRed Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:52 pm

THE FOLLOWING IS A POST FOUND ON ANOTHER WEBSITE---PLEASE KNOW THAT THE REFERENCE TO BEING MEMBERS IS IN REGARDS TO THE SITE GALACTIC MESSAGES, NOT OOM. THIS IS NOT A PERSONAL ACCOUNT FROM LADYINRED

Looking for a lost friend

Let's all pray for her safe return!

I want to start by apologizing for joining this group for the specific
purpose of looking for someone. I have the utmost respect for groups
such as this one and have no intention of causing any problems for
anyone. I am simply looking for information on a friend who has gone
missing and she is a member here. I don’t know her username here but her
real name is Tracy Baker. She left January 28, 2012 from Cold Lake
Alberta and has not been heard from since. She left behind her 7 year
old daughter and 4 year old son along with her husband of many years. We
are all worried about her and cannot rest until we know if she is safe,
alive and well. She is an online friend to you as well and I know from
experience that we have bonds with our online community members. She has
spoken about Spedman and other members as well, so I am reaching out to
all of you for assistance. Please help us find her or at the very least
let us know if you know anything. We love her dearly and this is not
like her to vanish like this. We are worried about her. Please help us.
You can contact me with any information at lferris08@gmail.com
Please know that I have no judgments as to her motives for leaving or
the reasons behind it. I am simply reaching out because I love her and
am worried for her. We have no answers for her children’s questions.
Thank you all for understanding and any assistance you can give us. Leah

Posted here: http://www.galacticmessages.com/blog/2012/01/looking-for-a-lost-friend/

LET'S ALL PRAY THAT THIS MOTHER HAS NOT MET FOUL PLAY & IS RETURNED TO HER FAMILY SAFELY & SOON!!!
LadyInRed
LadyInRed

Back to top Go down

Prayers Needed Here ~ Lost Mother... Empty Re: Prayers Needed Here ~ Lost Mother...

Post by Peppermint Patti Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:28 pm

I sure hope this has been turned in to the authorities so that they can be looking for her also.

This is absolutely tragic. A nice little family and no mother or wife now.

Leah, you are a good friend and I do hope and pray that she will turn up safe and sound for everyones sake, especially hers and the kids...

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last."

VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Prayers Needed Here ~ Lost Mother... Empty Re: Prayers Needed Here ~ Lost Mother...

Post by Horizon Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:02 pm

Prayers Needed Here ~ Lost Mother... 2474380249 I don't know your friend, but I will add this to my prayer list. This is so sad. I pray for, her, her children, husband, and all that love her and miss her so. I pray for her safe return. I will keep this in my prayers. God Bless you For being a Good Friend to her.

Prayers Needed Here ~ Lost Mother... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...  Prayers Needed Here ~ Lost Mother... 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:17 pm

Joining you all praying Tracy's safe restoration with her family and friends and for their comfort in this trying time. My midwife's name is Tracy also, so both Tracys will be taken before His throne of Grace as they come to mind.... pray without ceasing....
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyInRed Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:24 pm

I do not know these people, but found this message on a site I frequent...just in case & with hopes of many more prayers.

Thanks to all who have responded & please...let's take this message viral in hopes of some answers!!

"Money will buy a fine dog, but only love can make it wag it's tail." ~ R. Friedman

Prayers Needed Here ~ Lost Mother... Emoticon-animal-020

LadyInRed
LadyInRed

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:06 pm

I am in prayer that Tracy is found safe and well to her family.
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:19 pm

Me too. angelwing

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:32 pm

Me three,

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:10 pm

I'm there

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bkharmony Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:14 pm

Leah, I don't know Tracy, but certainly will pray for her safe return to her family. Please let us know when she is found, and that all is well. .... Their are many fine spiritual people on this site who will lift her and her family up in prayers this very night.

bkharmony

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:58 pm

Prayers for Tracy to be found safe... and for the babies and family that are awaiting her return... Very sad! Will continue to pray... Please ... if you hear any more news, let us know... hopeing for a praise report!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyman3:27 Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:23 am

Lord, we just want to confirm through your Word the safeguarding of Tracy and the speed return to her loved ones!

Pro 3:27 Withhold not good from those to whom it is due [its rightful owners], when it is in the power of your hand to do it.
:king: :queen:
Joyman3:27
Joyman3:27
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dlusk1414 Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:28 am

We will include her and her family in our prayers!
dlusk1414
dlusk1414
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:26 am

I pray with you and for you that Tracy might be found safe and well. May God keep a watchful eye on her. I pray also for the family and the agony they must be going through. Dear Lord, bring peace back into their lives. For the children, bring their mother home. And for the husband, bring his wife back home. Than you in advance Lord as we have been told not to worry about the future, You are already there.

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

Prayers Needed Here ~ Lost Mother... 437791839   Prayers Needed Here ~ Lost Mother... 437791839   Prayers Needed Here ~ Lost Mother... 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum