Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
CBI responds: Our “Dropping of the Zero’s” policy is successful and Anbuge personal criticism doesn’t represent the opinion of the government I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
CBI responds: Our “Dropping of the Zero’s” policy is successful and Anbuge personal criticism doesn’t represent the opinion of the government I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
CBI responds: Our “Dropping of the Zero’s” policy is successful and Anbuge personal criticism doesn’t represent the opinion of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
CBI responds: Our “Dropping of the Zero’s” policy is successful and Anbuge personal criticism doesn’t represent the opinion of the government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
CBI responds: Our “Dropping of the Zero’s” policy is successful and Anbuge personal criticism doesn’t represent the opinion of the government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
CBI responds: Our “Dropping of the Zero’s” policy is successful and Anbuge personal criticism doesn’t represent the opinion of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
CBI responds: Our “Dropping of the Zero’s” policy is successful and Anbuge personal criticism doesn’t represent the opinion of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
CBI responds: Our “Dropping of the Zero’s” policy is successful and Anbuge personal criticism doesn’t represent the opinion of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
CBI responds: Our “Dropping of the Zero’s” policy is successful and Anbuge personal criticism doesn’t represent the opinion of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
CBI responds: Our “Dropping of the Zero’s” policy is successful and Anbuge personal criticism doesn’t represent the opinion of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
CBI responds: Our “Dropping of the Zero’s” policy is successful and Anbuge personal criticism doesn’t represent the opinion of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
CBI responds: Our “Dropping of the Zero’s” policy is successful and Anbuge personal criticism doesn’t represent the opinion of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
CBI responds: Our “Dropping of the Zero’s” policy is successful and Anbuge personal criticism doesn’t represent the opinion of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
CBI responds: Our “Dropping of the Zero’s” policy is successful and Anbuge personal criticism doesn’t represent the opinion of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
CBI responds: Our “Dropping of the Zero’s” policy is successful and Anbuge personal criticism doesn’t represent the opinion of the government I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
CBI responds: Our “Dropping of the Zero’s” policy is successful and Anbuge personal criticism doesn’t represent the opinion of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
CBI responds: Our “Dropping of the Zero’s” policy is successful and Anbuge personal criticism doesn’t represent the opinion of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
CBI responds: Our “Dropping of the Zero’s” policy is successful and Anbuge personal criticism doesn’t represent the opinion of the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
CBI responds: Our “Dropping of the Zero’s” policy is successful and Anbuge personal criticism doesn’t represent the opinion of the government I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
CBI responds: Our “Dropping of the Zero’s” policy is successful and Anbuge personal criticism doesn’t represent the opinion of the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

CBI responds: Our “Dropping of the Zero’s” policy is successful and Anbuge personal criticism doesn’t represent the opinion of the government

4 posters

Go down

CBI responds: Our “Dropping of the Zero’s” policy is successful and Anbuge personal criticism doesn’t represent the opinion of the government Empty CBI responds: Our “Dropping of the Zero’s” policy is successful and Anbuge personal criticism doesn’t represent the opinion of the government

Post by Rosy Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:30 pm

CBI responds: Our “Dropping of the Zero’s” policy is successful and Anbuge personal criticism doesn’t represent the opinion of the government
29.01.2012 | Baghdad described the Central Bank of Iraq, Sunday, his policy of raising the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar to “successful”, saying that the criticisms made ​​by the Adviser to the Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Abdullah Al-Hussein Anbuge personal and do not represent the opinion of the government.
See related article: http://wp.me/pZC7o-ccX
The deputy governor of the Bank Mazhar Mohammad Saleh in an interview for “Alsumaria News”, “The Central Bank maintained the value of Iraqi dinar and stability in the difficult conditions that prevailed in the country,” noting that “the Iraqi government and international organizations confirmed that the policy Bank raised the value of the dinar against the dollar successful. “
Saleh added that “the Director of the IMF France Christine Lagarde praised the other successes of the Central Bank of Iraq during a meeting with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki in Washington,” adding that “the Bank has a lot of problems, he was able to achieve some goals. ” Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki visited, in the 12 of December last in 2011, Washington, at the head of a delegation that included a number of ministers and advisers in the government, where he met President Barack Obama and a number of American officials.
Salih stressed that “the purchasing power of Iraq at this time a stable and good, compared to previously when it was the Iraqi citizen carries money is worthless, “pointing out that” the criticisms made ​​by the Adviser to the Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Abdullah Al-Hussein Anbuge the bank does not represent the opinion of the government. “
He was an adviser to Prime Minister for the economic Abdul Hussein Al-Anbuge criticized, on Saturday (January 28 now), the policy of the Iraqi Central Bank to lift the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar, while noting that the bank had not coordinated with the economic system in addressing the situation, saying that such policy violates the productive base in Iraq . and had previously objected Anbuge the policy of the Iraqi Central Bank aimed at deleting three zeros from the Iraqi dinar and the currency exchange, noting that this would cause great mischief. see more; http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/p/news-iraq-finance-committee-announces.html
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

CBI responds: Our “Dropping of the Zero’s” policy is successful and Anbuge personal criticism doesn’t represent the opinion of the government Empty Re: CBI responds: Our “Dropping of the Zero’s” policy is successful and Anbuge personal criticism doesn’t represent the opinion of the government

Post by DevaronDLH Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:28 pm

An article posted in Dinar Recaps in October, referring to the talk given by the WB to Dr. Shabibi puts the RV of Iraq's currency about 3 years behind schedule. When I read that Dr. Shabibi is an intelligent man and cares about his country (Iraq) it makes me laugh because if his actions are a demonstration of caring for his country and his people what would you call a person who does not care, and is just another politician, lots of nice words but no real action. Iraq is still a mess, has no electricity or any of the basic services a human community should have, and a Revalue of its currency (which is now slightly more valuable then Monopoly Money) would answer the question; would allow companies to be hired, contractors to come in and fix the problems, and while we are at it, would actually give the people of Iraq enough money to put food on their table and drinkning water in the faucets, a working sewer system, and more then 3 hours of electricity a day.
If this man Shabibi is smart and cares, I would hate to see someone who is stupid and uncaring in his position.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

CBI responds: Our “Dropping of the Zero’s” policy is successful and Anbuge personal criticism doesn’t represent the opinion of the government Empty Re: CBI responds: Our “Dropping of the Zero’s” policy is successful and Anbuge personal criticism doesn’t represent the opinion of the government

Post by lara2033 Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:34 pm

Chinese want their money/ they have no choice but to RV if IRAQ don't do this they stand to loose BILLIONS. Hong Kong has alot to do with this aswell.. If they RI instead of RV their (IRAQ) creditability is shot to heck and they still loose billions.

lara2033

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:41 pm

lara2033 wrote:Chinese want their money/ they have no choice but to RV if IRAQ don't do this they stand to loose BILLIONS. Hong Kong has alot to do with this aswell.. If they RI instead of RV their (IRAQ) creditability is shot to heck and they still loose billions.

Are you serious? A 400,000% increase in the country's currency and you think their "creditability is shot to heck.."?

I think anyone on planet earth would be thrilled with a part and parcel of that increase! I am still thinking post lop RV. Sounds the most "credible" to me.

But, I am a monkey. Who would believe me anyway?
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum