Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki's visit to Kuwait will be resolved the outstanding issues  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki's visit to Kuwait will be resolved the outstanding issues  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki's visit to Kuwait will be resolved the outstanding issues  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki's visit to Kuwait will be resolved the outstanding issues  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki's visit to Kuwait will be resolved the outstanding issues  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki's visit to Kuwait will be resolved the outstanding issues  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki's visit to Kuwait will be resolved the outstanding issues  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki's visit to Kuwait will be resolved the outstanding issues  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki's visit to Kuwait will be resolved the outstanding issues  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki's visit to Kuwait will be resolved the outstanding issues  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki's visit to Kuwait will be resolved the outstanding issues  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki's visit to Kuwait will be resolved the outstanding issues  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki's visit to Kuwait will be resolved the outstanding issues  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki's visit to Kuwait will be resolved the outstanding issues  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki's visit to Kuwait will be resolved the outstanding issues  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki's visit to Kuwait will be resolved the outstanding issues  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki's visit to Kuwait will be resolved the outstanding issues  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maliki's visit to Kuwait will be resolved the outstanding issues  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Maliki's visit to Kuwait will be resolved the outstanding issues  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Maliki's visit to Kuwait will be resolved the outstanding issues  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Maliki's visit to Kuwait will be resolved the outstanding issues

2 posters

Go down

Maliki's visit to Kuwait will be resolved the outstanding issues  Empty Maliki's visit to Kuwait will be resolved the outstanding issues

Post by ADMIN Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:41 am

Maliki's visit to Kuwait will be resolved the outstanding issues

28/01/2012

Dabbagh's "morning": the inclusion of the issue of al-Hashemi on the agenda of the meeting, the national means "failure"
Cairo - Isra-Khalifa

government cut the way for the advocates of external interference in Iraq, confirm that it will not allow any country outside interference in Iraqi affairs, while stressing the official spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh said the inclusion of the issue of Tariq al-Hashimi on the agenda at the national meeting means "failure to advance" of the conference, while expected to resolve the Prime Minister's visit expected to Kuwait outstanding issues, including the port of Mubarak.
Dabbagh in a dialogue with the "morning" that "all politicians awaiting the return of President Jalal Talabani, to Baghdad to finalize arrangements for holding the Iraqi National Congress first. It was agreed that President Jalal Talabani and parliament Osama Najafi on 27 December 2011, a national conference of all political forces to address issues related to governance, the state and develop solutions for it.

Dabbagh said that "the Iraqi List, was keen to participate in this conference. This was confirmed by us, most of the members of the Iraqi and which does not come for the conference does not want the solution of national and setting conditions mean that he wanted to failure of the conference. "Rejected the government spokesman, external interventions on the issue of Tariq al-Hashimi, said:" There is a crime committed and the crime full-fledged in the elements and has no political or sectarian character of those who committed the crime and confessed that there are links between them and al-Hashemi, who for him to prove his innocence .. We must act in order to preserve the Iraqi judiciary prestige and that no one is above the law will not allow any interference. "

The statement issued by the Office of the Prime Minister two days ago, had confirmed that "the statements of Prime Minister of Turkey, the last new interference in the internal affairs of Iraq, which is not common in dealings officials in the States as well as presidents. "On the issue of the dispute between Iraq and Kuwait on the Port Mubarak of Kuwait, Dabbagh said:" We have interests with Kuwait and the subject of Port Mubarak will be resolved during the visit of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to Kuwait after the Kuwaiti elections in order to preserve the rights of the Iraqi people and their rights in navigation, and we have mechanisms to resolve the problems between us. "is due to start-Maliki's visit to Kuwait after the Kuwaiti elections scheduled for next Thursday.
extensive details p. 3

http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=20739

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Maliki's visit to Kuwait will be resolved the outstanding issues  Empty Re: Maliki's visit to Kuwait will be resolved the outstanding issues

Post by rick152 Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:47 pm

Placed this in another thread of the same info (double post) ...rick152

I had heard somewhere that the red cross of all the ... Had been aiding
in the precip of these talks and Personally I had hoped that these talks
had been done before the elections of Feb 2 in Kuwiat. These talks not
only involve the port but also war reperation and return of the Saddam
era war dead that have yet to be all found. My hope is that the talks
will work through the War dead issue to a (sort of ) compromise
basically in that the "search" could continue while still(before hand)
Iraq gaining the release of chapt 7 ...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum