Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Member Poll - Disallow Rumors? (CLOSED - THX 4 VOTING)  - Page 4 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Member Poll - Disallow Rumors? (CLOSED - THX 4 VOTING)

+136
Spacious
argonauta
cmondini
Renegade
john
ROGER
renny123
toast2
dinarstar
bonkers
benihill
colettef
dinarling77
Barry G
sandyk1
denise27
SSGTMM521
andregrobler
dhill958
oregonseeker
prophet1036
famllibO
Proactive1
cynthia m
TNman
GoldPeg9
mskish
IQD4US
abby ann
PALMER01
aikisteve
4goldenpat
snoopy37738
Bita
The G-Man
lynneann
ianjohns
fatboy
Peppermint Patti
keyman
bjj
justme
gp cobb
RJinAZ
Squishy
Kymike
KAI
justpassntime
timnoble
BobKelley
alohajim
HighMountainRider
All
prov2925
kirosnic
Leslie63
RONDO
lilygirl
ministerb
stevejss1
electron
healthyhank
ou812
Darling
UpwardCall
captspiffy
vegasdinar
BIGTIM
RTPTC45
Hunterhero
dinardizzy
socalcutie
BlackLines
GermZAP
plumberette
dinarOT
lyleh
skyski
kingdommoney
doodoo
holytrinity
c
fridayh
Imperium
LovingPeopleToLife
theloupe
highdollarfolks
betterjam
coach10
geezer
jbish422
snowbird
tobiasfunke
Purveyor007
OBOMADRAMA
crawdaddy2x22
elvishd1
dinarmama7
Dina Roil
FoxyRoxy
Herb Lady
tnmom
wenlee
OKie_GEM
ProDinar
ibcraig0
Catherine
SBM0601
therealbutterfly
fang2
Bcolorad
CaptainSwashBuckle
Bikertrash
Azure
Shipngold
Ponee
spirit144
rick152
jlittle9823
Kevind53
wes
nana1
bobd
madaussie
1alaskan
LookingAtTheHeavens
CaptnJerry
Horizon
readysetrv
GoodGosh
Purpleskyz
supergirl
PGLD
openmind
pastorwright
ADMIN
140 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Disallow hear say postings?

Member Poll - Disallow Rumors? (CLOSED - THX 4 VOTING)  - Page 4 I_vote_lcap65%Member Poll - Disallow Rumors? (CLOSED - THX 4 VOTING)  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 65% 
[ 826 ]
Member Poll - Disallow Rumors? (CLOSED - THX 4 VOTING)  - Page 4 I_vote_lcap35%Member Poll - Disallow Rumors? (CLOSED - THX 4 VOTING)  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 35% 
[ 451 ]

Total Votes : 1277

Poll closed

Member Poll - Disallow Rumors? (CLOSED - THX 4 VOTING)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Member Poll - Disallow Rumors? (CLOSED - THX 4 VOTING)

Post by ADMIN Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:51 pm

Miskebam wrote:REMINDER... This is a poll on allowing or not... OTHER INTEL PROVIDERS that are NOT MEMBERS of this site... The ones that start with "I just got a call" from the High up banker, or the 3 letter agency, or a congressman... that call the RV every week or every day... only for it to obviously not happen.

This is NOT about opinions or theories of non members that might be brought in for discussion, but not based on phone calls or things they have heard. People such as Bondlady and Kaperoni are a couple of examples of people that pick apart or offer their take on what is going on, from ARTICLES and documents.

This is NOT about taking out Okie or the wingmen... Okie has intentionally backed off of posts that generate false hope... and doesnt just report stuff he hears on the phone, but things that he has studied regarding the economies... and besides that, this site was built for Okie and his friends.

This is NOT about taking out first hand reports of OOM members that might have had a bank encounter.

This is NOT about Nasera, Ron Paul, Conspiracy theories or anything NON related to the dinar, as we have created a section for that... its ONE click away at the top of the forum... and easily navigated.

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Member Poll - Disallow Rumors? (CLOSED - THX 4 VOTING)  - Page 4 Empty I've been watching and listening

Post by electron Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:53 pm

HI Everyone Smile
So far do "WE" really know anything to be TRUE some INFO is written in good faith ,but NO RV YET.How many times has it been called???? WE only know what were told.
This is getting 3rd grade suzie told johhny,,,lol.OH Boy go buy more dinars,it's tommorrow,yea right,lol.Chill out,I would like this to get done too! but this is Iraq,IT must be right or they will fail,I want them to prosper, it just might save the world,I don't see another way out,I don't like to think of the bad that could go wrong and THE WORLD is in financial problems according to the news,jobless rates,ect.AND so we been told,,,,
IF your gonna put it up here BACK IT UP. or let it ride till you can ,,,,and everyone needs to be patient,It's going on 9 years Now, Stop whining,sit back !!!! Laughing THIS is the BEST it's been in years!!!!!! SERIOUSLY bounce DON'T hate me either I'm one of you!
Electron :cheers:

electron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Member Poll - Disallow Rumors? (CLOSED - THX 4 VOTING)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Member Poll - Disallow Rumors? (CLOSED - THX 4 VOTING)

Post by doodoo Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:58 pm

So the threads won't be locked down, except for Okie & Wingmen, Miske?

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:58 pm

MO is take it off, as was stated above half the time they are locked anyway and you can not respond. So the poster can put any kind of CR** they want to and then we can't give our opinion. I feel sure the reason so many are locked is a big % of our members bash the same incorrect intel so often that the forum doesn't want to have all the negative input on the site. "right". If I or anyone else wishes to read the the rumor post which to date have been 100% incorrect for close to 2 years (as most sites are not that old) we can all see every post on earth on Dinar Recaps or Dinar Guru they are all there and they do a great job of BS rumors, sometimes I like to read them too. I would like to see our site more fact based and educational. I have noticed in the last few weeks it has been going that way. WHY? because it is a proven fact that no matter who the "intel" is coming from it is all wrong. How long do you all want to hear it over and over? I'm done with it how about you?

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OKie_GEM Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:00 pm

@LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:Just want to send a shout out to Rosy who has been so awesome and dedicated. Looks like you are getting a vacation from your efforts. I hope you see this and know that at least one member appreciates what you have been doing. Thank you!

I second that Rosy!

OKie_GEM:D

OKie_GEM
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ministerb Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:00 pm

What? Has the format as it has evolved failed? I am against censorship of this type on this site. This is not a sterile environment with only concrete facts about a fluid topic...the IQD is very fluid and is changing by the moment. Opinion, theory etc are what have made this "hodge podge" of information and misinformation so very entertaining.

More than likely no one other than Dr. Shabibi knows and can provide enough concrete evidence of the RV. If nothing but concrete facts with iron clad proof is to be the operative methodology of OOM...the text services which claim they will notify us would seem to be the answer to removing heresay.

Last edited by ministerb on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
ministerb
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:02 pm

There are several peeps here who have written "yes" or "no" in the thread, but I wonder whether they realized they actually needed to click on a box at the top of the screen in order to VOTE. Is there a way to check that?

Unfortunately, it sure looks like the "yeahs" are way ahead. I might suggest that if that's how it ends up, the board try it out and see how much of an outcry there will be after enacting the bans. Based on Miskebaum's description of what she is proposing, we may not even miss them, and I'm sure they can be found on recaps or detectives.

Whatever is done can always be undone, and what Miske is proposing is to help the board to become a better place for the members. If that turns out not to be the case, it can be addressed later. Seeing how, so far, EVERYTHING is basically rumor and hearsay, I'd say let's just see what makes it through the "filter" and what doesn't before getting too upset. JMO. Member Poll - Disallow Rumors? (CLOSED - THX 4 VOTING)  - Page 4 2859867778
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:06 pm

No, we can't check that unfortunately. I have been concerned about that myself.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lilygirl Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:06 pm

I am very appreciative of the information that has been as real as we can get it. Good honest information. I don't need rumors. I think it should be dropped myself. I believe we should deal in the most up to date and current honest to goodnes info. I do appreciate all that OOM brings to us.

AlsoI am so blessed by Gods people on this site. That alone keeps me grounded and blessed. When God said to me "Let Me bless you in this", I thought He was referig to the Financial Blessing, little did I know that He would bring such wonderful Brothers and Sisters in Christ into my life. Many Blessing to you all.

lilygirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RONDO Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:07 pm

I voted yes.Just the facts,just the facts,Thankyou

RONDO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie63 Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:16 pm

Yes disallow rumors. I just want the facts and that's it.

Leslie63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Member Poll - Disallow Rumors? (CLOSED - THX 4 VOTING)  - Page 4 Empty Kirosnic says yes

Post by kirosnic Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:19 pm

Kirosnic says yes, simply because unsustanciated personal 'guesstimations' and opinions do no more than devalue and clutter the site, and history clearly proves these posts to have no value. Removing them will add value and believability to the qualified properly researched information.

kirosnic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vegasdinar Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:20 pm

Isn't this site named after an intel provider? If you do this, you gotta change the name.

To click or not to click, that is the question.

If you don't want to read something, just click your little mouse to something else. No one is forcing anyone to read anything. Just click away.

Censoring things is not good. Rules are set up to control things and that's what mods are for. Let it go. It's not the info that's the problem, it's how people handle the info. Keep the posts. This isn't China.

Last edited by vegasdinar on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

vegasdinar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OKie_GEM Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:20 pm

@captspiffy wrote:IMO if you disallow rumors, then everything posted so far is a rumor ! Nothing written in these forums by the so called geniuses has been true and correct.
So boys and girls, to disallow rumors, just close the site down. It's all been one giant rumors so far anyways ! 8)

I guess they would have a posting once it RV's. Wow, would not have to come on here for a while that way. So, let me get this straight. If it is posted "published" somewhere else, it is then allowed as journalism?

Another question, just to clarify. When my private banker warned me of a scam hitting dinar holders in NY and NJ and I posted an alert, that would have been considered "hear-say" as per your proposed new rules. Because it was not published anywhere, just what I was told, his mouth to my ear.

Just wanting to understand

OKie_GEM

OKie_GEM
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by prov2925 Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:24 pm

I say yes, as long as it includes that Bulldog75 can't post anymore either

prov2925

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:25 pm

@OKie_GEM wrote:
@captspiffy wrote:IMO if you disallow rumors, then everything posted so far is a rumor ! Nothing written in these forums by the so called geniuses has been true and correct.
So boys and girls, to disallow rumors, just close the site down. It's all been one giant rumors so far anyways ! 8)

I guess they would have a posting once it RV's. Wow, would not have to come on here for a while that way. So, let me get this straight. If it is posted "published" somewhere else, it is then allowed as journalism?

Another question, just to clarify. When my private banker warned me of a scam hitting dinar holders in NY and NJ and I posted an alert, that would have been considered "hear-say" as per your proposed new rules. Because it was not published anywhere, just what I was told, his mouth to my ear.

Just wanting to understand

OKie_GEM

This is what people don't understand and they don't know what they are voting on......Miske is ONLY referring to the GURU stuff...the things from Jonny...and Tony...terryk...bluwolf...all those who claim to have super duper contacts...all those out of nowhere gurus..... etc......people please read what Miske has posted in this
thread . Know what you are voting on.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by All Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:26 pm

Not only remove the rumors but EVERYTHING that can't be verified. I've seen bank info that is supposedly verified that I can debunk with a simple phone call...oh well, I guess you get what you pay for.. Member Poll - Disallow Rumors? (CLOSED - THX 4 VOTING)  - Page 4 3973136183

All

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:28 pm

Wow, what would be left to post?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:33 pm

@prov2925 wrote:I say yes, as long as it includes that Bulldog75 can't post anymore either

I have to agree with this... The rest of the wingmen are fine/realistically grounded, but he is soooo far from grounded... Sorry if that offends anyone but it more than just my humble opinion...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Member Poll - Disallow Rumors? (CLOSED - THX 4 VOTING)  - Page 4 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Member Poll - Disallow Rumors? (CLOSED - THX 4 VOTING)  - Page 4 Empty Rumors

Post by HighMountainRider Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:35 pm

Keep um all coming! I like to hear everything and I'm a big enough boy to decide if it's worthy of belief, or just good entertainment!:cheers:

HighMountainRider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:39 pm

@ponee wrote:Doodoo.......your dinarling is showing...lol... Very Happy

funny
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alohajim Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:43 pm

Some say 99% of posts would be removed, why wouldn't it be 100%? Who is to say a news article is factual? Maybe just run the CBI site only,(but then it already exists), that is the only fact that matters if this passes.

Last edited by alohajim on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

alohajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:44 pm

future OOM posts:

Member Poll - Disallow Rumors? (CLOSED - THX 4 VOTING)  - Page 4 28p22XaN+JAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

SENATOR DOODOO
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:47 pm

Aren't the the clever one kitty kitty Very Happy

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BobKelley Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:48 pm

IMHO Okie and Crew +Jonniewg are only sources I feel comfortable with, so get rid of the baggage, especially the want-a-be historians and financial 'expert' skeptics that go on for literal hours, sucking up time thinking it is lime light. Thanks for the poll. the site is private so such elimination is NOT CENSORSHIP, just discreet reading!!! If you are lonely for company, take a walk in the park, and say something POSITIVE to the people you see!!

BobKelley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:52 pm

@BobKelley wrote:IMHO Okie and Crew +Jonniewg are only sources I feel comfortable with, so get rid of the baggage, especially the want-a-be historians and financial 'expert' skeptics that go on for literal hours, sucking up time thinking it is lime light. Thanks for the poll. the site is private so such elimination is NOT CENSORSHIP, just discreet reading!!! If you are lonely for company, take a walk in the park, and say something POSITIVE to the people you see!!

Right there with you about the site being private. It isn't censorship.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:55 pm

Hard to imagine things turning out different at this point. Put us "no" voters and this poll to rest. Might as well start getting used to the change already...
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:56 pm

JWG left this site...let him stay at his own place

SENATOR DOODOO
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:57 pm

@doodoo wrote:future OOM posts:

Member Poll - Disallow Rumors? (CLOSED - THX 4 VOTING)  - Page 4 28p22XaN+JAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

lol! Member Poll - Disallow Rumors? (CLOSED - THX 4 VOTING)  - Page 4 1261280965 lol!
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:58 pm

So interesting that all of these new and seldom posters have shown up for the poll. Cool.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Member Poll - Disallow Rumors? (CLOSED - THX 4 VOTING)  - Page 4 2245507099Member Poll - Disallow Rumors? (CLOSED - THX 4 VOTING)  - Page 4 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:00 pm

@LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:Hard to imagine things turning out different at this point. Put us "no" voters and this poll to rest. Might as well start getting used to the change already...

Maybe there can be a compromise....what will I mod if there is no discussions? Lol...I will be out ANOTHER JOB. The second one in two weeks . Geeze!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:01 pm

@CaptnJerry wrote:
@prov2925 wrote:I say yes, as long as it includes that Bulldog75 can't post anymore either

I have to agree with this... The rest of the wingmen are fine/realistically grounded, but he is soooo far from grounded... Sorry if that offends anyone but it more than just my humble opinion...

CJ

Could not be anymore true!! what he posted today, as as far off from reality as one can get. But then again, that's all of his posts. "UNFORTUNATELY".

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:01 pm

@doodoo wrote:JWG left this site...let him stay at his own place

That is one that I would not be sorry to see go.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Member Poll - Disallow Rumors? (CLOSED - THX 4 VOTING)  - Page 4 Empty Disallow Rumors

Post by timnoble Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:02 pm

:afro: Dose the LORD shut up liars. If I had to vote I would say no rumors. But let me interject something in the subject matter please? The Lord God sometimes allows us to use the evil as foot stools for a leg up. I have seen lies move believers to a strange places, yet when I question that person`s faith; The response was. That person was where HE (GOD) wanted them to be.

Information moves us sorto speak, this way or that. Sometimes I would like to know what my enemy is thinking. the opposite of their lies is truth or it gives me some indication as to what there thinking.

Maybe we can have a forum were those with thoughts, thought provoking ideas ,hearsay, unproven facts and lies can go to hang out!

timnoble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:03 pm

Hey, here's ANOTHER way to look at this!

Apparently, there was a "blast" email sent to the almost 24,000 members of this board, inviting them to come and vote. So far, we have only 504 who voted "YES" and 289 "NO." That still leaves around 23,000 who haven't voted! Don't you think that if they CARED, they would come on and vote against posting anymore outside rumors?

I submit that those who don't care one way or the other should be considered an automatic "NO." If they didn't want the rumors and hearsay anymore, surely they would come and vote "YES," wouldn't they?

Just a thought...
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:04 pm

@timnoble wrote::afro: Dose the LORD shut up liars. If I had to vote I would say no rumors. But let me interject something in the subject matter please? The Lord God sometimes allows us to use the evil as foot stools for a leg up. I have seen lies move believers to a strange places, yet when I question that person`s faith; The response was. That person was where HE (GOD) wanted them to be.

Information moves us sorto speak, this way or that. Sometimes I would like to know what my enemy is thinking. the opposite of their lies is truth or it gives me some indication as to what there thinking.

Maybe we can have a forum were those with thoughts, thought provoking ideas ,hearsay, unproven facts and lies can go to hang out!

THE RUMOR ROOM....
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:05 pm

Another first time poster? WOW This must be some kind of record!!!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Member Poll - Disallow Rumors? (CLOSED - THX 4 VOTING)  - Page 4 2245507099Member Poll - Disallow Rumors? (CLOSED - THX 4 VOTING)  - Page 4 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Member Poll - Disallow Rumors? (CLOSED - THX 4 VOTING)  - Page 4 Empty Intel is hearsay and rumors!

Post by justpassntime Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:05 pm

Do not give up your right to decide for yourself. How can you disallow hearsay and still have intel? Its all hearsay unless it is proven by a document, picture, video, news report or an actual event. I have not seen anything to prove most of what has been said on any forums or chats. It is 98% hearsay. Even some of the supposed pictures have been proven to be false. Who decides what is kept as intel and what is discarded as hearsay? Who has the proof to say whether or not what you have posted is in fact hearsay? You all had better think again what you are accepting as intel is already hearsay. You may well cut off your supply line to information altogether.

Example: If I was told by a source in the who had first hand knowledge of an event and I told you it is hearsay. Then if it didn't happen then what? Was it true? Was it a lie? Decide or yourself what is right and wrong, you don't need anyone deciding for you what you need to hear or read.

What we need is an open forum where we can be adults to discuss the information given. Problem being people get out of hand and start bashing the source and not the information. Or the source of the information gets upset because their information is not believed. When you post something have proof, show the proof with a link or document. Do your own homework and research bring it back to the forum and make the experience better for everyone. Make a hearsay and rumor section let others prove or disprove what you have posted. Validate the information you bring if possible. Make the forum a fact based information library. If the information is believed fine if not, oh well. You did what you could move on and don't give up. Use common sense when deciding what is believable or not. If I told you that I knew what the winning lottery numbers were, because a lottery person that wishes to remain anonymous gave them to me, would you believe it? I have the lottery ticket but no proof.

Personally there are sources (gurus) of information I do not believe and have learned to read it as entertainment only. I see their name attached to it and know right away if it worth reading or not.

Nearly every bit of intel you have received up to this point fits into one of the categories below.

Hearsay defined:
Hearsay is information gathered by one person from another person concerning some event, condition, or thing of which the first person had no direct experience.
Unverified, unofficial information gained or acquired from another and not part of one's direct knowledge.

Rumor defined:
A story or statement in general circulation without confirmation or certainty as to facts.
Talk or opinion widely disseminated with no discernible source.
A statement or report current without known authority for its truth.

Last edited by justpassntime on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

Member Poll - Disallow Rumors? (CLOSED - THX 4 VOTING)  - Page 4 Flag-212Member Poll - Disallow Rumors? (CLOSED - THX 4 VOTING)  - Page 4 Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:06 pm

@FoxyRoxy wrote:Hey, here's ANOTHER way to look at this!

Apparently, there was a "blast" email sent to the almost 24,000 members of this board, inviting them to come and vote. So far, we have only 504 who voted "YES" and 289 "NO." That still leaves around 23,000 who haven't voted! Don't you think that if they CARED, they would come on and vote against posting anymore outside rumors?

I submit that those who don't care one way or the other should be considered an automatic "NO." If they didn't want the rumors and hearsay anymore, surely they would come and vote "YES," wouldn't they?

Just a thought...

Creative logic... Ilikeyou
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vegasdinar Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:09 pm

Who determines what is "truth"?

Is a government document truth?

Is a reporter's account truth?

Is a newspaper truth?

Let each individual decide.

This is not gonna work.

It will constantly be people bickering about this very topic.

Remember, THIS SITE IS NAMED AND DEDICATED TO EXACTLY THAT WHICH YOU WILL BE ELIMINATING.

Everyone say BYE OKIE!

We are adults here...so ridiculous that we are controlling the flow of information like this.

vegasdinar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:10 pm

Wow! the newbies are really crawling out of the woodwork.
I like to play with and eat things that crawl out of the woodwork!
Member Poll - Disallow Rumors? (CLOSED - THX 4 VOTING)  - Page 4 Gqo5cAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:12 pm

Hi doo doo! You are gonna be one fat cat after today! Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:13 pm

Poor ponee!

It appears that your uni-horn AKA antenna has been taked over my Aliens and they are controlling your mind. "Creative logic" is fiction. run

(Ponee, please sing "That's Entertainment" as you read the next sentence:

I submit that those who don't care one way or the other should be considered an automatic "YES."

Now that's logical without censorship!

happydance happydance

KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:14 pm

Ponee - To be fair. Keep the rumor section as it is currently called and lets just change the voting to which rumor mongers we want or don't want. We could vote one a day and for the rumor monger it would be like either winning or losing the OOM lottery!

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Member Poll - Disallow Rumors? (CLOSED - THX 4 VOTING)  - Page 4 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:15 pm

@timnoble wrote:Maybe we can have a forum were those with thoughts, thought provoking ideas ,hearsay, unproven facts and lies can go to hang out!

Welcome timnoble, We do have a forum that will be just right for you! Check out OOM2. I think you'll really enjoy it over there!

SENATOR DOODOO
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:16 pm

Don't worry vegas, Okie will never be banned... Miske built this site for him to call home!

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:17 pm

you cant discriminate with out discriminating against someone.
good one ponee

Last edited by Azure on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:19 pm

[quote="KAI"]Poor ponee!

It appears that your uni-horn AKA antenna has been taked over my Aliens and they are controlling your mind. "Creative logic" is fiction. run

I submit that those who don't care one way or the other should be considered an automatic "YES."

happydance :
Creative logic...it is an oxymoron isn't it?

Last edited by ponee on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:22 pm

@KAI wrote:Poor ponee!

It appears that your uni-horn AKA antenna has been taked over my Aliens and they are controlling your mind. "Creative logic" is fiction. Member Poll - Disallow Rumors? (CLOSED - THX 4 VOTING)  - Page 4 2211252749

Member Poll - Disallow Rumors? (CLOSED - THX 4 VOTING)  - Page 4 203646764 Member Poll - Disallow Rumors? (CLOSED - THX 4 VOTING)  - Page 4 203646764

Okay. I explained the logic behind "NO." Please explain your "logic" behind "YES."

People who don't vote on this are apparently okay with the status quo. A "YES" vote is taking a proactive step to change the status quo. Therefore, your "logic" doesn't work.
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:24 pm

@ponee wrote:
@Darling wrote:I was certain that mo member would only want the truth, the facts on what is really happening. I was shocked to see 38% want to continue with rumors.....61% want only facts. HMMMM.

Darling

I believe for some, it isn't the rumors they want, it is the interaction that comes from those posts. If only news articles are posted then banter is eliminated, some people come here for the conversations over the rumors.

Probably the biggest part along with the bits of real info and good opinion that comes from the same. Thanks well said...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:26 pm

@ponee wrote:

Oh no I dare say you may be right...creative logic...it is an oxymoron isn't it?

I don't think so. There are some out there who have to get pretty creative in order to come up with any logic! Razz
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum