Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Geezer: Question on Redenomination I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Geezer: Question on Redenomination I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Geezer: Question on Redenomination I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Geezer: Question on Redenomination I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Geezer: Question on Redenomination I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Geezer: Question on Redenomination I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Geezer: Question on Redenomination I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Geezer: Question on Redenomination I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Geezer: Question on Redenomination I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Geezer: Question on Redenomination I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Geezer: Question on Redenomination I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Geezer: Question on Redenomination I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Geezer: Question on Redenomination I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Geezer: Question on Redenomination I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Geezer: Question on Redenomination I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Geezer: Question on Redenomination I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Geezer: Question on Redenomination I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Geezer: Question on Redenomination I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Geezer: Question on Redenomination I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Geezer: Question on Redenomination I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Geezer: Question on Redenomination

4 posters

Go down

Geezer: Question on Redenomination Empty Geezer: Question on Redenomination

Post by geezer Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:02 am

what are your thoughts on the redenom thing ?
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Geezer: Question on Redenomination Empty Re: Geezer: Question on Redenomination

Post by ADMIN Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:24 am

Can you be more specific? Or is there an article that you might be referencing? or is this in general?

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:26 am

Miskebam wrote:Can you be more specific? Or is there an article that you might be referencing? or is this in general?
on the breitling post yesterday we were discussing it but the topic waqs closed and locked
rv lop at the same time in other words we are not making the millions we thought?
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:05 am

Member of the Finance Committee: the project to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency accompanied by significant inflation in the country
http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t17475-member-of-the-finance-committee-the-project-to-delete-three-zeros-from-the-iraqi-currency-accompanied-by-significant-inflation-in-the-country#113581

Read this article... from today...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:12 am

Miske, actually thats an old recycled article... I saw it earlier today on news site dated a couple weeks ago... I'll go back and see if I can find it...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Geezer: Question on Redenomination Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:50 am

95% of the "information" coming out of Iraq and the middle-east is misinformation at best. Is it meant to confuse, confound and discourage you, perhaps make you bail out of this investment... you bet and if you don't know you are up against the best of the worst people in the world you should look again. I would bet when it comes to money and wealth the wealthiest people on this planet are the absolute worst people on the planet. The twelve families that represent the largest holdings of money (Rothchild, Bilderberger, Rockefeller, etc) are not good people in any form you can use to describe them. They could have created a magnificent world, with intelligent and educated and aware people... the have the power and money to do this... but what they did, and what they still do is just the opposite... The New World Order is not your friend, and it is not meant to empower YOU... just the opposite!
My point here is, don't expect truth to come out of the Central Bank of Iraq or Dr. Shabibi or anyone connected with the Revaluation of the Iraq Dinar. Yes it will happen because these people stand to make trillions more dollars... to the truly greedy there is NEVER enough.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:54 am

CaptnJerry wrote:Miske, actually thats an old recycled article... I saw it earlier today on news site dated a couple weeks ago... I'll go back and see if I can find it...

CJ

I found where it was at least 2 to 3 days old... but the site I found it on this morning, actually didnt have a date... so could be older than that am afraid...
Thanks for the heads up CJ!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:55 am

DevaronDLH wrote:95% of the "information" coming out of Iraq and the middle-east is misinformation at best. Is it meant to confuse, confound and discourage you, perhaps make you bail out of this investment... you bet and if you don't know you are up against the best of the worst people in the world you should look again. I would bet when it comes to money and wealth the wealthiest people on this planet are the absolute worst people on the planet. The twelve families that represent the largest holdings of money (Rothchild, Bilderberger, Rockefeller, etc) are not good people in any form you can use to describe them. They could have created a magnificent world, with intelligent and educated and aware people... the have the power and money to do this... but what they did, and what they still do is just the opposite... The New World Order is not your friend, and it is not meant to empower YOU... just the opposite!
My point here is, don't expect truth to come out of the Central Bank of Iraq or Dr. Shabibi or anyone connected with the Revaluation of the Iraq Dinar. Yes it will happen because these people stand to make trillions more dollars... to the truly greedy there is NEVER enough.

Thanks Dev... this I believe as well.. but when it comes to information... I actually prefer the articles over the hearsay, simply because its the best we got, even though its also sub par...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum