Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 FOOTFORWARD POST: "THE RV WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN SUNDAY", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 FOOTFORWARD POST: "THE RV WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN SUNDAY", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 FOOTFORWARD POST: "THE RV WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN SUNDAY", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 FOOTFORWARD POST: "THE RV WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN SUNDAY", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 FOOTFORWARD POST: "THE RV WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN SUNDAY", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 FOOTFORWARD POST: "THE RV WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN SUNDAY", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 FOOTFORWARD POST: "THE RV WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN SUNDAY", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 FOOTFORWARD POST: "THE RV WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN SUNDAY", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 FOOTFORWARD POST: "THE RV WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN SUNDAY", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 FOOTFORWARD POST: "THE RV WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN SUNDAY", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 FOOTFORWARD POST: "THE RV WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN SUNDAY", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 FOOTFORWARD POST: "THE RV WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN SUNDAY", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 FOOTFORWARD POST: "THE RV WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN SUNDAY", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 FOOTFORWARD POST: "THE RV WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN SUNDAY", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 FOOTFORWARD POST: "THE RV WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN SUNDAY", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 FOOTFORWARD POST: "THE RV WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN SUNDAY", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 FOOTFORWARD POST: "THE RV WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN SUNDAY", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 FOOTFORWARD POST: "THE RV WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN SUNDAY", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 FOOTFORWARD POST: "THE RV WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN SUNDAY", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 FOOTFORWARD POST: "THE RV WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN SUNDAY", 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

FOOTFORWARD POST: "THE RV WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN SUNDAY", 24 JAN

3 posters

Go down

FOOTFORWARD POST: "THE RV WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN SUNDAY", 24 JAN Empty FOOTFORWARD POST: "THE RV WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN SUNDAY", 24 JAN

Post by Rosy Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:03 pm

FOOTFORWARD POST: "THE RV WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN SUNDAY", 24 JAN
Times shown are AST
11:55 PM [footforward] everything is still ok. i can share something with you guys. the rv was supposed to happen sunday, monday, and today. does that give anyone any indication of where we are at? and like it was actually planed to go off and have people cashing out..

11:55 PM [footforward] sfmhi but my friend you can. i always find time for those that matt

11:56 PM [footforward] you guys want to know where its at. its very much a good vs evil thing. satan doesnt want this to happen. well he does, and he doesnt all at the same time. i think most of you know where im going with that..

11:58 PM [footforward] Gandalf you could. and it would fit. its one of those times where i wish i could share EVERYTHING i know

11:59 PM [footforward] Texascowman you know how i roll. ive always been able to back up everything ive said except produce the RV
11:59 PM [footforward] Brightlight oo exactly. thats why im not around much, and only speaking when God tells me to

12:01 AM [footforward] Brightlight amen. it is ok. thats where our faith needs to come in
12:01 AM [footforward] texan2 oo no it hasnt changed..im just giving people an idea. a little insight.

12:02 AM [footforward] cheesehead I hope so. all of my guys are looking for this any time now

2:02 AM [footforward] ok i can give you guys a small rundown
1) we arent waiting on iraq
2) everything that "needs" to be done is done. period. end of story
3) what is the "hold up" satan. simple as that. thats where we need to come in

12:03 AM [footforward] texan2 yes but i cant get into detail

12:03 AM [footforward] Brightlight no im not going anywhere Smile. i'll still be here

.. 12:18 AM [*Gnarz*] sfmhi I am a quiet person( normaly lol) I am in since Dez 2005.... and I wait for it not every day... I still wait the first time Nov last year... So I know from a iraqi friend from my old work That I only look when the Troops are out....after this process I would intresting... And we see it soon

12:19 AM [Freedom] footforward ... do you know and/or can you tell or give a hint... what is the announcement about the Global Banking change???

12:19 AM [*Gnarz*] It will Heal The World

12:20 AM [footforward] Freedom i dont even know all the details. but its all good for us. will just be a better system..

12:21 AM [footforward] guys i have to run. im just beat. i might do a call tomorrow late..just pre recorded. but i will post it out when i have it done., wont be until later on at night

12:21 AM [cheesehead] footforward I really don't think O's speech tomorrow night will have anything to do about the RV... just business as usual

12:04 AM [*Gnarz*] footforward god blesse you for your power that you share with us...

12:04 AM [Brightlight] footforward thats good..I am sure everyone else will visit here too
12:06 AM [Brightlight] sonnayhwh this is a world wide thing not American only

12:04 AM [footforward] *Gnarz* its all God Smile
12:04 AM [*Gnarz*] footforward Yes

12:04 AM [footforward] elvisgirl this rv being delt with. by a huge number of people

12:05 AM [sonnayhwh] footforward - Shalom! my brother! It seems all indicated that O was set to pull the trigger yesterday, taking the lead in the release. Instead, he was backed away, and now it seems CL is front stage. Is there a struggle for control, iyo?

12:05 AM [footforward] the best thing you guys can do right now is pray for God's will to be done, on earth as it is in heaven. and give thanks for out blessing

12:06 AM [*Gnarz*] footforward We do not need a building made ​​of wood or stone to find him .... the lord is the omnipresent.

12:06 AM [footforward] *Gnarz* amen. so true. "chruch" was never supposed to be about the building
12:07 AM [*Gnarz*] Pick up a stone and you'll find me ... Split a piece of wood and I'm there
12:07 AM [*Gnarz*] Omnipresent

12:06 AM [footforward] sonnayhwh hey! there is, but its really coming from the spiritual level. i think you understand that more then most. so its playing out in ways we can see with our earthly eyes, but its so much more then that.

12:06 AM [dotntoto] footforward does the timing of O's address have anything to do with the final details? Only if you can say!
12:06 AM [footforward] nonot one bit

12:06 AM [footforward] sunday Obama was supposed to speak about the new banking system
12:06 AM [footforward] that was pushed back
12:07 AM [footforward] its very much a good vs evil thing

12:07 AM [sfmhi] footforward - do you think he'll mention this in his State of the Union address? Or does he have cold feet cause the banks are so powerful?

12:07 AM [footforward] thats the best way i can put it, without putting too much out there
12:07 AM [footforward] sfmhi its possible. either way it will be announced to the world soon

12:08 AM [sfmhi] footforward - ok. only thing left to do is to pray like we have never prayed before.

12:07 AM [HunterJumper] footforward do you mean Satan as in the dark cabal? and thanks for everything....you do. you are a wonderful person

2:08 AM [dotntoto] footforward Thank you. So we are still on a minute to minute basis, I guess.

.12:08 AM [footforward] HunterJumper i mean Satan as in lucifer..the angel that was kicked out of heaven and now rules heck. the prince of darkness who has no place or standing in our lives

12:08 AM [Brightlight] why does everyone seem to think its upto O to pull the trigger when its been a worldwide thing

12:09 AM [sonnayhwh] footforward - Thx, that is some of the most usable "intel" I've heard in a while. We know how to wrestle with the principalities, authorities, powers, and rulers of darkness. This one is in the bag. SHALOM!

12:09 AM [footforward] sonnayhwh amen. and shalom to you my friend Smile

12:09 AM [footforward] Brightlight because people want to feel like they know what is going on...helps to bring some peace i guess

12:09 AM [footforward] sonnayhwh amen. and shalom to you my friend Smile

12:10 AM [footforward] leslourich lol most of the time

12:10 AM [russhe3] footforward we want everything to spee
12:10 AM [russhe3] footforward we want everything to speed up

12:10 AM [footforward] it doesnt get much simpler then that guys. i think most of you get that

12:10 AM [dotntoto] footforward I don't really hate to hear it - the only thing better is "IT HAS HAPPENED". Thank you so much for your time. I love to listen to you on calls - your voice and delivery brings a calm to my spirit!

12:10 AM [footforward] we arent "waiting" on anything, except for the battle to be won and for this to show up!

12:10 AM [footforward] russhe3 me too!
12:10 AM [Brightlight] footforward yes thats what I thought..its just a shame that American people are kept away from the world wide news..so may fought and died in Iraq from other countries.

12:11 AM [footforward] Brightlight so true
12:11 AM [footforward] dotntoto thank you. i might do a call later tomorrow..if its needed

12:11 AM [footforward] Brightlight so true
12:11 AM [taildragger] footforward Ok Thx. I trt to capture so late arrivals can share your info and its a little tuff with a fast screen

12:11 AM [Freedom] footforward .... We appreciate your presence and all intel that you bring to us! Do you think we will see this by friday?
12:12 AM [footforward] Freedom Gosh i hope so. not sure how much longer i can keep my hair in place lol

12:12 AM [*Gnarz*] Stick together .. He does not let us spot ... He gives us the forces .. so we face the evil. and you know what is the best ... we will win

12:13 AM [RVNOW18] Footfoorward i just join...when is the next window...I m dying her :0)))) sorry if you answers already I missed it

12:13 AM [footforward] RVNOW18 the window is constantly open at all times at this point

12:13 AM [sfmhi] footforward - I have noticed that when CBI posts normally we don't get an RV. CBI posted is there a possibility of an RV tomorrow?

12:13 AM [Freedom] footforward ..... Smile We know what you mean!
12:13 AM [*Gnarz*] sfmhi at any toime

12:18 AM [*Gnarz*] sfmhi I am a quiet person( normaly lol) I am in since Dez 2005.... and I wait for it not every day... I still wait the first time Nov last year... So I know from a iraqi friend from my old work That I only look when the Troops are out....after this process It would intresting... And we see it soon

12:19 AM [Freedom] footforward ... do you know and/or can you tell or give a hint... what is the announcement about the Global Banking change???

12:20 AM [footforward] Freedom i dont even know all the details. but its all good for us. will just be a better system.
12:19 AM [*Gnarz*] It will Heal The World
12:21 AM [footforward] guys i have to run. im just beat. i might do a call tomorrow late..just pre recorded. but i will post it out when i have it done., wont be until later on at night

12:21 AM [cheesehead] footforward I really don't think O's speech tomorrow night will have anything to do about the RV... just business as usual
http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/01/footforward-post-rv-was-supposed-to.html
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

FOOTFORWARD POST: "THE RV WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN SUNDAY", 24 JAN Empty Re: FOOTFORWARD POST: "THE RV WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN SUNDAY", 24 JAN

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:07 pm

FOOTFORWARD POST: "THE RV WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN SUNDAY", 24 JAN Bang

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

FOOTFORWARD POST: "THE RV WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN SUNDAY", 24 JAN Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

FOOTFORWARD POST: "THE RV WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN SUNDAY", 24 JAN Empty Re: FOOTFORWARD POST: "THE RV WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN SUNDAY", 24 JAN

Post by Bikertrash Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:10 pm

What is this like the 25 times it was suppose to have happened, but did not. Guess anyone can say this since it did not happen yesterday.

Bikertrash

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum