Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Was Maliki here last Monday like Vic said? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Was Maliki here last Monday like Vic said?

+9
silkysand
1alaskan
supergirl
readysetrv
abby ann
Keys
bobd
Jayzze
justdawnagain
13 posters

Go down

Was Maliki here last Monday like Vic said? Empty Was Maliki here last Monday like Vic said?

Post by justdawnagain Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:51 am

OK... I am very gullible, so lately, when I see information from people, I try to verify it because I don't want to get overly excited anymore just to be let down again.

This is what I have a problem with today: A post in the Okie Skuttlebutt area from 1/23/2011

Not only because it was claiming that Maliki was in the US last Monday, but I don't like the "turn him around and show him the red white and blue" comment. But... that's just me.

Anyways....

vic1 to hooter1:

I will say that Mr.O is VERY VERY VERY.... SMART! HE Had a Talk to MALIKI... who was HERE Last MONDAY!!! NOT MANY KNEW THAT! I BET HE
PULLED MALIKI's EARS till They were Black and BLUE! Turned HIM around and
SHOWED HIM THE RED>> WHITE >>> BLUE .... SHOES HE WAS WEARING!

So of course, seeing that Maliki was here last Monday I got excited... then grounded myself again and went on a search.

This is what I found:

President Wazzra Mr. Nuri Kamal al-Maliki meets a number of tribal leaders and notables of Anbar province

16/01/2012 14:37

His Excellency Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki in his official office today a number of tribal leaders and notables of Anbar province, accompanied by Sheikh Majed Suleiman Amir betrayed, He stressed that the heads of tribes, especially in Anbar province have always been at the forefront of defenders of the unity of their country and its security.
The Prime Minister said that Iraq must remain actively sons and Ashaúrh number not divisible by explaining that the problems that we experience is normal in the light of internal and external conditions that surround us.
He referred to the issuance of directives to the ministries and departments concerned with the legitimate demands of the people of Anbar, including the transfer of Habbaniya base to a civilian airport for the province as well as re-refined modern and maintenance of the international road passing the status of the province and to compensate farmers and the rest of those affected.
The Prime Minister and the urgent need for the health sector and education in the province and build a crumbling infrastructure, pointing out the necessity of cooperation Parliament to legislate some laws that would speed up the development process of the provinces are all such a of Inbar.
He stressed that he will work to meet the demands of the people that did not find its way to implementation so far as to provide a decent life for all people of the province.
For their part, said tribal leaders and elders to maintain their support by the Prime Minister in his efforts to preserve the unity of the country and push notification, which threatened.

link
http://www.pmo.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=420

And this:
Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki receives ambassadors and heads of Arab diplomatic missions to Iraq

16/01/2012 13:45

His Excellency Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki in his office today the official ambassadors and heads of Arab diplomatic missions in Baghdad.
The sovereignty that Iraq receives new phase after the completion of the withdrawal of foreign troops is looking forward to better relations with its Arab brothers. , Asserting that Iraq policy is based on winning friends and relations of cooperation and mutual respect with all countries of the world, especially our sister states.
The Prime Minister of Iraq to see the ongoing developments in the region and the Arab world. During the meeting, answered questions on the sovereignty of Ambassadors on various issues and internal and external developments.
For their part, called on Arab ambassadors to activate the role of Iraq on the Arab level, stressing that this will reflect positively on the Arab atmosphere in general

link
http://www.pmo.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=419

If you search around his website, you will also notice that he met members of the US delegation on the 14th and researchers and scientists on the 17th... all in HIS office.

main link: http://www.pmo.iq/default.aspx

Now with the flight times between Iraq and the Washington DC (12 hours 25 minutes), him being here last Monday doesn't seem possible.

Now let's not forget that Obama made a speech at Brown College last Monday as well for Martin Luther King Jr Day. http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/01/16/remarks-president-martin-luther-king-jr-day-service-event

He and his family also participated in community service projects that day. http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/01/16/president-obama-cabinet-secretaries-and-senior-administration-officials-

If anyone can disprove what I have found, please do so. I would like to believe that Maliki was here so bad. REALLY BAD.

Thanks
Dawn =)

justdawnagain
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Was Maliki here last Monday like Vic said? Empty Re: Was Maliki here last Monday like Vic said?

Post by Jayzze Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:58 am

sounds like usual bs some will say anything to get us hyped based on bs it has gotten to the point 99 percent is bs its really sad whats been happening
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Was Maliki here last Monday like Vic said? Empty Re: Was Maliki here last Monday like Vic said?

Post by bobd Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:04 am

NICE FIND JUSTDAWN. THEIRS A LOT OF SMOKE BEING THROWN OUT THEIR, AS USUAL.

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:08 am

I'm so disappointed. I thought Vic was one of the few "good guys".

Is there no one of these so-called "leaders" that can be believed? Crying or Very sad
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:37 am

UNLESS THEY HAVE LUNCH WITH THE "S" EVERYDAY THEY JUST SAY WHAT THEY'RE TOLD!!!SO I'M THANKFULL FOR THE INTEL!!!!Was Maliki here last Monday like Vic said? 1261280965 Was Maliki here last Monday like Vic said? 949729897
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:37 am

OkieFan wrote:I'm so disappointed. I thought Vic was one of the few "good guys".

Is there no one of these so-called "leaders" that can be believed? Crying or Very sad

Ya, OkieFan, I'm with you on this one. I really thought Vic was above all this non sense... Well, he may have had some money offered to him to do some pumping. Who knows why he would lie like that, if it is in fact a lie.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:39 am

@abby ann wrote:UNLESS THEY HAVE LUNCH WITH THE "S" EVERYDAY THEY JUST SAY WHAT THEY'RE TOLD!!!SO I'M THANKFULL FOR THE INTEL!!!!Was Maliki here last Monday like Vic said? 1261280965 Was Maliki here last Monday like Vic said? 949729897

I think they get their info from each other some of the time, and other times, just completely fabricate the info. themselves. WHICH BY THE WAY IS OBVIOUS WHEN YOU GO BACK AN READ THEIR POSTS FROM THE PAST.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

Last edited by readysetrv on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : WORD)

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:51 am

WOW!! Dawn very, very good research on your part. I applaud you!!! Its so important to use the god-given blessing of our own brain and to think for ourselves. Bravo. Well done.
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:55 am

@supergirl wrote:WOW!! Dawn very, very good research on your part. I applaud you!!! Its so important to use the god-given blessing of our own brain and to think for ourselves. Bravo. Well done.

EXCATLY!

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:39 pm

God please grant me strength to keep my mouth shut today........... ask the 8 ...........Word of the day is "INTENT"!!!! threadsneaker
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:09 pm

Okay, Silky Sand, tell us what you mean.

Please Smile
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:07 pm

OkieFan wrote:Okay, Silky Sand, tell us what you mean.

Please Smile

Check your pm...sorry for the delay.. ☀
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:49 pm

I saw that someone posted, on another board, that Vic was talking about Maliki's visit last Monday...........because Joey read an article saying so on "the Gatekeepers" call. They also said that the King of Jordan met with Obama and Maliki on Monday.

Does anyone know of this article, or have a link to it?

Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:26 pm

Well, if Vic and Joey say so, forget all those smokey articles..Enough said!

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justdawnagain Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:00 pm

Obama was with the King of Jordan on Tuesday, January 17, 2012 in the Oval Office.

The White House

Office of the Press Secretary

For Immediate Release January 17, 2012
Remarks by President Obama and His Majesty King Abdullah of Jordan

Oval Office

3:07 P.M. EST

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Good afternoon, everybody. It is a great pleasure for me to once again welcome His Majesty King Abdullah of Jordan, as well as his delegation....

...We also talked about a number of regional issues, including Iraq and Iran, but uppermost on our minds right now is the issue of Syria. His Majesty was the first Arab leader to publicly call on President Assad to step down, in the face of the terrible brutality we’ve been seeing inside of Syria....

READ WHOLE ARTICLE HERE http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/01/17/remarks-president-obama-and-his-majesty-king-abdullah-jordan

video if you would rather watch - link http://www.whitehouse.gov/photos-and-video/video/2012/01/17/president-obamas-bilateral-meeting-king-abdullah-jordan

Maliki wasn't mentioned. Obama did mention Iraq but only in reference to the regional issues with Iraq and Iran. He quickly said that the uppermost thing on their minds was Syria.

King Abdullah also met with H Clinton on Wednesday the 18th of January

King of Jordan meets with Clinton in Washington after a meeting Tuesday that President Obama
01/18/2012 06:49
continue Jordan's King Abdullah Bin Al Hussein of his talks in Washington and will meet Wednesday with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and congressional leaders after the meeting held Tuesday at the White House with President Barack Obama....

READ WHOLE ARTICLE HERE: http://www.alhurra.com/NewsArticleDetails.aspx?ID=8072968

Can't find anything on that meeting on the white house site really. Anyways... no mention of Iraq really and no show for Maliki it looks like.

Last edited by justdawnagain on Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : someone complained about all the bs... wanted to shorten it so not to upset anyone.... if you want to read the whole articles, just click on the links.)

justdawnagain
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:26 pm

What was that a lota bunch of bs all about.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:23 pm

Well the King was here: http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2012/01/17/president-obama-meets-king-abdullah-ii-jordan-white-house If Maliki has been here since December they kept it pretty hush hush. I find no reference at all in the news etc.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Was Maliki here last Monday like Vic said? 2805820865  Was Maliki here last Monday like Vic said? 2805820865  Was Maliki here last Monday like Vic said? 2805820865  Was Maliki here last Monday like Vic said? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justdawnagain Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:56 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:Well the King was here: http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2012/01/17/president-obama-meets-king-abdullah-ii-jordan-white-house If Maliki has been here since December they kept it pretty hush hush. I find no reference at all in the news etc.

Yes, the king was here. I found that information. I haven't found anything on Maliki being here though I was hoping I would. I only found meetings in Iraq for him. I'm still snooping around... just hoping!!!

Dawn =)

Last edited by justdawnagain on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar... sigh.... sorry.)

justdawnagain
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:58 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:Well the King was here: http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2012/01/17/president-obama-meets-king-abdullah-ii-jordan-white-house If Maliki has been here since December they kept it pretty hush hush. I find no reference at all in the news etc.
OH YOU SAW ELVIS!!!!WHICH WAY DID HE GO?????Was Maliki here last Monday like Vic said? 949729897
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:00 pm

NOW I CAN'T FIND MY BLUE SWUADE SHOES!!!!Was Maliki here last Monday like Vic said? 949729897
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justdawnagain Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:01 pm

@fang2 wrote:What was that a lota bunch of bs all about.

It was in response to Okiefan's post "I saw that someone posted, on another board, that Vic was talking about Maliki's visit last Monday...........because Joey read an article saying so on "the Gatekeepers" call. They also said that the King of Jordan met with Obama and Maliki on Monday.

Does anyone know of this article, or have a link to it?"

Sorry you think it's bs... I was just trying to be thorough in my answer. I couldn't find the exact link Okiefan was looking for but I did find some information that I thought was pertinent.

Cliff notes: It was about that The King of Jordan WAS here but there was no mention of Maliki being here and meeting with him or Obama.

Dawn =}

Last edited by justdawnagain on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ACK - spelling! /Embarrassing!!! OH NO... grammar too... sigh.)

justdawnagain
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:23 pm

Well, after the articles about the King of Jordan's visit, with no mention of Maliki........I'm really concerned that what Vic said was "inaccurate".

I wish he would clarify.
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mskish Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:35 pm

on Vic's call tonight,, Joey just went over the article that states Maliki was in US. YOU can listen Now (Tue.) 8pm est at 760-569-7676 pin 378652# OR listen to the replay for the proof you seek. Re-Play is 760-569-7699 pin 378652# Re Play is available shortly after the conference call is over.
mskish
mskish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:36 pm

@mskish wrote:on Vic's call tonight,, Joey just went over the article that states Maliki was in US. YOU can listen Now (Tue.) 8pm est at 760-569-7676 pin 378652# OR listen to the replay for the proof you seek. Re-Play is 760-569-7699 pin 378652# Re Play is available shortly after the conference call is over.

Thanks for the update

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:41 pm

Thank you so much, MsKish.

I will listen after the President speaks tonight.
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justdawnagain Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:57 pm

OK... I just listened to the playback. Holy Cow can those guys talk. I got an English lesson in the beginning with one of them reading the definition of government from the dictionary...

Anyways, I believe Joey is talking about an OLD article but I could be wrong. This is all I could find that sounds A LOT like what she read on the call:

Al-Maliki adviser: US companies invested will enter Iraq early 2012
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 21, 1 DECEMBER, 2011 10: 54 VISITS: 426
User rating: / 3
WeakGood
Twilight newsThe Iraqi Government announced Wednesday that US companies invested will enter Iraq early next year to be invested in all areas. (I believe she said this but maybe used this year and not next... can't remember)

He said media adviser to Prime Minister Ali al-Musawi to "twilight news", "a lot of corporate America will enter Iraq early next year to invest in all areas of agriculture, industry, construction and other". (I believe she said this but said this year and not next year)

Musawi said that "Iraq desperately needs the US technology has been agreed with the US side to support Iraq in all areas." (She said something like this but used the word Urgent not desperately)

Musawi predicted that "in the near future too many contracts in various fields, particularly in the field of electricity and construction".

"The relationship with the United States has moved from focusing on the military side to the civil side and Iraq will try to take advantage of the new relationship with the United States."

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki confirmed during his visit to Washington, the Iraqi Government's willingness to provide lots of perks and resolutions encouraging u.s. companies to enter the Iraqi market through the make the necessary adjustments to the legislation relating to investment. (said something like this but instead of adjustments, I believe she said amendments or something like that)

It was Al-Maliki arrived in the United States on Monday from last week's official visit, met during the visit of u.s. President Barack Obama to discuss US withdrawal from Iraq and the future relationship between the two countries in the post-war phase. (she read this part exactly)

link: http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http://www.shafaaq.com/sh2/news/economy-news/35895---------2012.html

Did I listen to the wrong call?

What do you guys think?

Thanks Dawn =)

Last edited by justdawnagain on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:20 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : pointing out other things I heard.... phone died so I couldn't listen again to verify...)

justdawnagain
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum