Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Miske?  RU out there?! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Miske? RU out there?!

5 posters

Go down

Miske?  RU out there?! Empty Miske? RU out there?!

Post by Catherine Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:24 am

Somehow I have managed to click something that generates an email from almost every topic!-saying I wanted to watch those topics etc?! No wonder I had about 500 emails in one email account in about one day!

Where on earth do I go to de-activate that?! :shock:

Miske?  RU out there?! Tekst_helpMiske?  RU out there?! Tekst_help

Last edited by Catherine on Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Miske?  RU out there?! Smiley-happy093Miske?  RU out there?! 7_11_117Miske?  RU out there?! Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Miske?  RU out there?! Empty Re: Miske? RU out there?!

Post by ADMIN Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:39 am

@Catherine wrote:Somehow I have managed to click something that generates an email from almost every topic!-saying I wanted to get 10 million emails lol since I was watching those topics?! No wonder I had about 500 emails in one email account in about one day!

click on PROFILE... located at the top of the forum... then go to preferences... and DESELECT the item that says allow emails for several of items... like watched topics and PM's and such... Smile

Forumotion reset SOMETHING that caused everybody that has a forum within to default to receiving EMAILS for EVERYTHING! GRRRR!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:29 am

@Catherine wrote:
Miskebam wrote:
@Catherine wrote:Somehow I have managed to click something that generates an email from almost every topic!-saying I wanted to get 10 million emails lol since I was watching those topics?! No wonder I had about 500 emails in one email account in about one day!

click on PROFILE... located at the top of the forum... then go to preferences... and DESELECT the item that says allow emails for several of items... like watched topics and PM's and such... Smile

Forumotion reset SOMETHING that caused everybody that has a forum within to default to receiving EMAILS for EVERYTHING! GRRRR!

bigsmile Ilikeyou wreckless I wondered what the HECK happened!! I think I may have fixed it..thank you!!!
hanghead 8) Wink :cyclops: ❤ Razz :rendeer: :flower: threadsneaker 👼

UM...I am still getting notices even at 1:30am and after changing my settings....maybe it is just a glitch?!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Miske?  RU out there?! Smiley-happy093Miske?  RU out there?! 7_11_117Miske?  RU out there?! Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:36 am

That is screwy .... say what?

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:50 am

Miskebam wrote:

Hi catherine & Miskebam: You GIRLS are soooooo coooooool.... :yes: the issue is VERY SIMPLE... you see.... you keep that keyboard so 'hot' from your loving and caring posts... keeping up with info and sharing it... that the code just doesn't know anything else to do... but to BLESS YOU with ALL the email it can find... I am convinced that TIME WILL TELL... and Miskebam will get to the bottom of it... ASAP... meantime... here's 'cudos and THANKS for all that you BOTH are doing! ...from the heart MiddleClassMaiden :flower:

Ilikeyou BOTH! And are TRULY BLESSED by you and your tireless efforts! THANKS! Ilikeyou
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:58 am

When this happened to me last week, I had changed nothing, it just started, so I tried to change the settings, no avail, so I changes email address and it stopped, go figure?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:31 am

Miske, can you change it to where the default is not to follow the thread/no notifications and we can check it if we want to follow/receive notifications?

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Miske?  RU out there?! Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:42 am

@MiddleClassMaiden wrote:
Miskebam wrote:

Hi catherine & Miskebam: You GIRLS are soooooo coooooool.... :yes: the issue is VERY SIMPLE... you see.... you keep that keyboard so 'hot' from your loving and caring posts... keeping up with info and sharing it... that the code just doesn't know anything else to do... but to BLESS YOU with ALL the email it can find... I am convinced that TIME WILL TELL... and Miskebam will get to the bottom of it... ASAP... meantime... here's 'cudos and THANKS for all that you BOTH are doing! ...from the heart MiddleClassMaiden :flower:

Ilikeyou BOTH! And are TRULY BLESSED by you and your tireless efforts! THANKS! Ilikeyou

Thank you MCM! :cheers: bigsmile 👼

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum