Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BLUEDOG POST, 23 JAN  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BLUEDOG POST, 23 JAN  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
BLUEDOG POST, 23 JAN  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BLUEDOG POST, 23 JAN  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BLUEDOG POST, 23 JAN  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BLUEDOG POST, 23 JAN  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BLUEDOG POST, 23 JAN  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BLUEDOG POST, 23 JAN  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BLUEDOG POST, 23 JAN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BLUEDOG POST, 23 JAN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BLUEDOG POST, 23 JAN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BLUEDOG POST, 23 JAN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BLUEDOG POST, 23 JAN  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BLUEDOG POST, 23 JAN  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
BLUEDOG POST, 23 JAN  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
BLUEDOG POST, 23 JAN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
BLUEDOG POST, 23 JAN  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
BLUEDOG POST, 23 JAN  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
BLUEDOG POST, 23 JAN  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
BLUEDOG POST, 23 JAN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

BLUEDOG POST, 23 JAN

3 posters

Go down

BLUEDOG POST, 23 JAN  Empty BLUEDOG POST, 23 JAN

Post by Rosy Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:57 pm

BLUEDOG POST, 23 JAN

[bluedog] Hi
[bluedog] just popped in for a short bit I have to things to post

[bluedog] UN envoy: the remaining compensation to Kuwait might invest in Iraq ............
Mon, 23/01/2012 1:28 ........... UN envoy to Iraq, told AFP that Iraq and Kuwait, thinking to re-invest the remaining war reparations on Baghdad for the benefit of its southern neighbor, the Fund invests in Iraq. Iraq continues to pay five per cent of its oil revenues to meet the $ 18 billion dollars in compensation by the residual of Kuwait.....

For the benefit of the people of Iraq ......................... Said Martin Koppel Special Representative of the Secretary-General that «there is a proposal on the table provides the remaining funds to invest in Iraq».
He added that «the kind of confidence, and the United Nations fulfilled its obligation, however, the money re-invested in Iraq for the benefit of the people of Iraq». He said «I think that this is a good proposal and the two parties to hold their negotiations about it».

Iraq has to pay about $ 34.3 billion dollars in compensation after the regime of Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait, of which about $ 25 billion went to Kuwait.

[bluedog] Greece debt crisis.......................... christine lagarde who heads the imf said, look, when we put together this idea back in october, there were a lot of constructs we had in place. a lot of assumptions we had about where Greece’s economy would be by now.

that is no longer the case. increasingly looks likely that in the future Greece might probably will need more money. and we all have to ask ourselves where is that money going to come from?

that's what's being said behind closed doors. the imf would like a lower interest rate for Greece to make their repayment down in the future. here's what christine lagarde said in public when she spoke first to cnbc this morning.

what it will take from the private sector, what it will take from the euro partners, what it will take from the ecb is a mixture. it's a mosaic if you will, where everyone is going to contribute. the first to contribute actually will have to be Greece. in terms of implementing the program, in terms of satisfying the conditions. and that's what's really matters to the imf.

so the private sector on the other side of the table read that charles dallara of the iff, institute of international finance, he's representing a lot of banks in the discussion has generally said and i'm paraphrasing, why do you keep moving the goal post?

you've done this twice now. we keep coming up with a set of constructs for a deal, and then you ask us to take more. is that necessarily right?

so both sides of the table have a legitimate point of view. what we are waiting to find out is what will the euro group decide in terms of the interest rate. is it going to be lower like the imf wants? or is it going to be higher like the banks want? there's optimism that indeed we will hear within the next 24 hours something.

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000068875
[bluedog] glryan10 hope it is a solution

[bluedog] that will take you also to the video you all may have seen this CNBC
http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/01/bluedog-post-23-jan.html
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

BLUEDOG POST, 23 JAN  Empty Re: BLUEDOG POST, 23 JAN

Post by Bruno Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:31 am

Well I'll be darned.

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

BLUEDOG POST, 23 JAN  437791839 BLUEDOG POST, 23 JAN  437791839 BLUEDOG POST, 23 JAN  437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:36 am

Where have you been bruno?

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:50 am

Miskebam wrote:Where have you been bruno?

I've been having a great time! I can see you are green with envy. Actually last week I was in the ER and then admitted to hospital. Condition called syncope. Fainting, passing out. This week LOTS of tests. 2 CT scans, chest exray, Legs sonogram looking for blood clots, EKG, Electrocardiogram, blood test, etc. Been a blast! Also filling out paperwork for my wife's Social Security Disability and all the paperwork for me since I got layed off from work 2 weeks ago. How have you been?

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

BLUEDOG POST, 23 JAN  437791839 BLUEDOG POST, 23 JAN  437791839 BLUEDOG POST, 23 JAN  437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum