Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Allocation trillion dinars for the port of Faw/Kuwait has said it is willing to give Iraq pledges not to impact on his shipping port. / I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Allocation trillion dinars for the port of Faw/Kuwait has said it is willing to give Iraq pledges not to impact on his shipping port. / I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Allocation trillion dinars for the port of Faw/Kuwait has said it is willing to give Iraq pledges not to impact on his shipping port. / I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Allocation trillion dinars for the port of Faw/Kuwait has said it is willing to give Iraq pledges not to impact on his shipping port. / I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Allocation trillion dinars for the port of Faw/Kuwait has said it is willing to give Iraq pledges not to impact on his shipping port. / I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Allocation trillion dinars for the port of Faw/Kuwait has said it is willing to give Iraq pledges not to impact on his shipping port. / I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Allocation trillion dinars for the port of Faw/Kuwait has said it is willing to give Iraq pledges not to impact on his shipping port. / I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Allocation trillion dinars for the port of Faw/Kuwait has said it is willing to give Iraq pledges not to impact on his shipping port. / I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Allocation trillion dinars for the port of Faw/Kuwait has said it is willing to give Iraq pledges not to impact on his shipping port. / I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Allocation trillion dinars for the port of Faw/Kuwait has said it is willing to give Iraq pledges not to impact on his shipping port. / I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Allocation trillion dinars for the port of Faw/Kuwait has said it is willing to give Iraq pledges not to impact on his shipping port. / I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Allocation trillion dinars for the port of Faw/Kuwait has said it is willing to give Iraq pledges not to impact on his shipping port. / I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Allocation trillion dinars for the port of Faw/Kuwait has said it is willing to give Iraq pledges not to impact on his shipping port. / I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Allocation trillion dinars for the port of Faw/Kuwait has said it is willing to give Iraq pledges not to impact on his shipping port. / I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Allocation trillion dinars for the port of Faw/Kuwait has said it is willing to give Iraq pledges not to impact on his shipping port. / I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Allocation trillion dinars for the port of Faw/Kuwait has said it is willing to give Iraq pledges not to impact on his shipping port. / I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Allocation trillion dinars for the port of Faw/Kuwait has said it is willing to give Iraq pledges not to impact on his shipping port. / I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Allocation trillion dinars for the port of Faw/Kuwait has said it is willing to give Iraq pledges not to impact on his shipping port. / I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Allocation trillion dinars for the port of Faw/Kuwait has said it is willing to give Iraq pledges not to impact on his shipping port. / I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Allocation trillion dinars for the port of Faw/Kuwait has said it is willing to give Iraq pledges not to impact on his shipping port. / I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Allocation trillion dinars for the port of Faw/Kuwait has said it is willing to give Iraq pledges not to impact on his shipping port. /

Go down

Allocation trillion dinars for the port of Faw/Kuwait has said it is willing to give Iraq pledges not to impact on his shipping port. / Empty Allocation trillion dinars for the port of Faw/Kuwait has said it is willing to give Iraq pledges not to impact on his shipping port. /

Post by silkysand Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:59 am

On: Tue 1/24/2012 7:15

□ Baghdad / term follow up
revealed a member of the parliamentary legal committee to collect signatures of 100 members for $ trillion dinars from the current year budget, to cover the expenses of the port of Faw. The situation in Iraq and the foundation stone for the port of Faw in April of 2010, a year before the Kuwait Declaration on the construction of the port of Mubarak, but he did not initiate the implementation process so far. Analysts say that the reason at the feet of the construction of the port of Kuwait Mubarak is the delay in the establishment of the port of Faw.

A member of the high Nassif told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) collected signatures of 100 members for $ trillion dinars from the current year budget to cover the expenses of the port of Faw, "indicating that" the signatures will be delivered to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives. "Noting that" the amount trillion dinars, which will be allocated the port of Faw collected postponed projects. "and is expected to include the port of Faw berths for containers along the 39,000 m and berths last long, 2000, as well as the scene of containers with an area of more than one million m 2 and the field of multi-purpose area of 600 thousand m 2.
The port capacity 99 million tonnes per year , while the total cost to create it 4 billion and 400 million euros. Iraq says that the port will change the map of global shipping, because it will transfer the goods from Japan, China and South East Asia to Europe via Iraq.
accuses the parties in the House the government of trying to "dilute" the issue of port Mubarak for reasons political, while Kuwait has said it is willing to give Iraq pledges not to impact on his shipping port.

http://almadapaper.net/news.php?action=view&id=58247
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum