Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

NEW COPYRIGHT and Design for CBI Web Site! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

NEW COPYRIGHT and Design for CBI Web Site!

+3
ADMIN
therealbutterfly
MIss Rose
7 posters

Go down

NEW COPYRIGHT and Design for CBI Web Site! Empty NEW COPYRIGHT and Design for CBI Web Site!

Post by MIss Rose Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:49 am

Several Months back I saw this very design go up on the CBI Web site...Maybe for five minutes..then back to the old! I reported it to several.... It is up now as I saw it back then. DID YOU NOTICE The CBI Web site has a NEW date for the copyright? 2012!bounce :cheers: Laughing :drunken: ☀

At your Service...Guru Miss Rose

hahah

Last edited by MIss Rose on Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

MIss Rose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

NEW COPYRIGHT and Design for CBI Web Site! Empty Re: NEW COPYRIGHT and Design for CBI Web Site!

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:10 am

Huh? New design? Still looks the same as the last few years when they created this new site and transferred from the old. Think it was 2008 or was it 2009? I forget. So many sites over the years lol. And since we are in 2012, it would make sense to update the copyright..... JMHO

NEW COPYRIGHT and Design for CBI Web Site! Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

NEW COPYRIGHT and Design for CBI Web Site! Empty Re: NEW COPYRIGHT and Design for CBI Web Site!

Post by ADMIN Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:14 am

therealbutterfly wrote:Huh? New design? Still looks the same as the last few years when they created this new site and transferred from the old. Think it was 2008 or was it 2009? I forget. So many sites over the years lol. And since we are in 2012, it would make sense to update the copyright..... JMHO

Am wondering if they are talking about the www.cbi.iq/thecbi.html Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:16 am

Although this "part" of the site is copyrighted 2008, it has the 2010 banking holidays listed...

They wont need to update the copy right until it goes live...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Labrann Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:19 am

I do some web design … the copyright update is no big deal, friends. My own site changes automatically with each new year. Nothing exciting to read into this Wink

Labrann

View user profile http://www.lajuanamurphy-brann.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:19 am

Catherine wrote:http://cbi.iq/

The rate changed...should I get excited or no?!

I heard lots of "pingings"!!! NOT! lol!
WELL?!?!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

NEW COPYRIGHT and Design for CBI Web Site! Smiley-happy093NEW COPYRIGHT and Design for CBI Web Site! 7_11_117NEW COPYRIGHT and Design for CBI Web Site! Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:25 am

Catherine wrote:

WELL?!?!

Still 1166, i dont see a change?
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:27 am

Miskebam wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:Huh? New design? Still looks the same as the last few years when they created this new site and transferred from the old. Think it was 2008 or was it 2009? I forget. So many sites over the years lol. And since we are in 2012, it would make sense to update the copyright..... JMHO

Am wondering if they are talking about the www.cbi.iq/thecbi.html Smile

Lookin at that site and layout you just gave looks like the one that was before the current one. The other site that geezer posted the other day is one from a loooooong time ago. Well the logo and stuff is. They dont use that anymore if I am not mistaken. So maybe they will be changing back to the old layout? Dunno. Maybe they just have a sucky website host who doenst know what they are doing lol
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:32 am

therealbutterfly wrote:
Catherine wrote:

WELL?!?!

Still 1166, i dont see a change?

OH I always saw 1168 or 1170...just thought even a little change could be good. Guess not!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

NEW COPYRIGHT and Design for CBI Web Site! Smiley-happy093NEW COPYRIGHT and Design for CBI Web Site! 7_11_117NEW COPYRIGHT and Design for CBI Web Site! Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MIss Rose Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:05 pm

There are changes but does look very similar but to me, a former editor and publisher of a Newspaper...I see a difference. Notice the buy-sell column is now in the middle, in line with the other info. etc...

Sorry to say anything as it seems there are always someone to down you when you try to say something here.

Sorry!

Last edited by MIss Rose on Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

MIss Rose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MIss Rose Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:09 pm

At least I didn't say it will happen in the next hour!:(

MIss Rose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:17 pm

MIss Rose wrote:At least I didn't say it will happen in the next hour!:(

It's ok, we are all so excited and waiting on this RV, we are all lookin for a sign! Keep on lookin....don't give up!!!! ☀

NEW COPYRIGHT and Design for CBI Web Site! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...NEW COPYRIGHT and Design for CBI Web Site! 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:22 pm

MIss Rose wrote:There are changes but does look very similar but to me, a former editor and publisher of a Newspaper...I see a difference. Notice the buy-sell column is now in the middle, in line with the other info. etc...

Sorry to say anything as it seems there are always someone to down you when you try to say something here.

Sorry!

MIss Rose... thank you for pointing out the differences... I for one feel like they are hiding more than column shifts, but they probably did that to make it look like they were down for a full day... just to shift the columns... hehe...

I dont think anyone was trying to down YOUR postings... they are just telling what they know from previous experience...

Your participation is greatly appreciated!

THANK YOU!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:24 pm

MIss Rose wrote:There are changes but does look very similar but to me, a former editor and publisher of a Newspaper...I see a difference. Notice the buy-sell column is now in the middle, in line with the other info. etc...

Sorry!

No one is trying to 'down you". I ONLY said I dont see what you see. I see the same exact layout as before on the www.cbi.iq site. Are you looking at a different link or something? I STILL dont see that the buy and sell rates moved. They are in the upper right area like before. So this is why I asked if you are seeing something different. YOU said its a different lay out and I guess I am missing it......

NEW COPYRIGHT and Design for CBI Web Site! Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MIss Rose Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:28 pm

WELL! I just went back in to look at the CBI Web site.....IT IS BACK TO THE OLD LOOK!Razz :!:

It changed back!:?: bounce

I am not nuts! hahahha I did see a different

lay-out this morning early! I did I did!

MIss Rose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:31 pm

MIss Rose... WELCOME TO THE FAMILY bigsmile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MIss Rose Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:38 pm

Thank you Miskebam...Have been around for nearly a year but seems 8 years. )O: Was a brunette when I started...Now pretty Gray!

MIss Rose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:47 pm

MIss Rose wrote:WELL! I just went back in to look at the CBI Web site.....IT IS BACK TO THE OLD LOOK!Razz :!:

NOW you see why I was confused as to what you were talkin about lol!!!! Next time you see some sort of strange thing like that, just take a screen shot so you can show what you are seeing when the rest of us are clueless lol
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:59 pm

MIss Rose wrote:WELL! I just went back in to look at the CBI Web site.....IT IS BACK TO THE OLD LOOK!Razz :!:

Miss Rose: 'Course you're not nuts. You're just one of us. A family of diverse knowledge and differing opinions. Welcome! Looking forward to hearing from you again soon!

NEW COPYRIGHT and Design for CBI Web Site! Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

NEW COPYRIGHT and Design for CBI Web Site! Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MIss Rose Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:32 pm

Okay! Here was what was up earlier today! Notice everything went straight down! Everything in the center under the Welcome blue note....Very Happy Rolling Eyes
INFORMATION ABOUT
The CBI
History
Monetary Policy
Payment Systems
Banknotes & Coins
Laws & Regulations
Iraqi & Foreign Financial Institutions
International Financial Institutions
Careers
RESOURCES
Government Debt
Currency Auctions
CBI Auctions
MOF Auctions
Financial Statements
Statistics
Publications
News & Announcements

WELCOME TO THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ

What are you looking for?

NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS

Updates

MANDATE

The primary objectives of the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) is to ensure domestic price stability and foster a stable competitive market based financial system. The CBI shall also promote sustainable growth, employment and prosperity in Iraq.

CURRENCYCODESELLBUY
US dollarUSD1166.0001164.000
EuroEUR1504.3731503.621
British poundGBP1803.3361802.434
Canadian dollarCAD1149.5611148.986
Swiss francCHF1245.8601245.237
Swedish kronaSEK172.058171.972
Norwegian kroneNOK196.392196.294
Danish kroneDKK202.304202.203
Japanese yenJPY15.11915.112
Special
Drawing Rights
SDR1789.0751788.181
Indicative rates - 23.01.2012
ECONOMIC DATA

Interest rates

CBI policy rate (valid from 1 Apr 2010)6%
IQD 7 day deposit4%
Primary credit facility8%
Economic indicators

Core inflation (YoY): Dec 20116.97%
Inflation (YoY): Dec 20116.02%
M2 growth (YoY): Oct 201117.2%

For 2011F:
GDP - real growth rate9.6%
Budget deficit/GDP13.7%
Current account deficit/GDP0.9%
Net foreign reserves $60B

BANKNOTES & COINS

NEW COPYRIGHT and Design for CBI Web Site! Bills

Copyright ©️ 2012. Central Bank of Iraq. All rights reserved. Please read important disclaimer.

NEW COPYRIGHT and Design for CBI Web Site! 1033061701=

MIss Rose

View user profile

Back to top Go down