Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POOF - POOF for JAN 22: At Last I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOF - POOF for JAN 22: At Last I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
POOF - POOF for JAN 22: At Last I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOF - POOF for JAN 22: At Last I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOF - POOF for JAN 22: At Last I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOF - POOF for JAN 22: At Last I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOF - POOF for JAN 22: At Last I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOF - POOF for JAN 22: At Last I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOF - POOF for JAN 22: At Last I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOF - POOF for JAN 22: At Last I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOF - POOF for JAN 22: At Last I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOF - POOF for JAN 22: At Last I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOF - POOF for JAN 22: At Last I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOF - POOF for JAN 22: At Last I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POOF - POOF for JAN 22: At Last I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POOF - POOF for JAN 22: At Last I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POOF - POOF for JAN 22: At Last I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POOF - POOF for JAN 22: At Last I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
POOF - POOF for JAN 22: At Last I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
POOF - POOF for JAN 22: At Last I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

POOF for JAN 22: At Last

+15
czinser
winyatashunke
kingosawbe
duck81
elvishd1
maestro
Kevind53
bkharmony
bigdaddytim
rick152
ghosthunter
ADMIN
Katieperryfan
GoldPeg9
ymoilman
19 posters

Go down

POOF - POOF for JAN 22: At Last Empty POOF for JAN 22: At Last

Post by ymoilman Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:31 pm

POOF for JAN 22: At Last
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 22-Jan-2012 18:34:51
In Response To: POOF for JAN 1: Happy New Year (hobie)

Greetings and Salutations;
So, you folks got some hair of fire messages from the usual suspects this past week, and nothing could be further from the truth. I think neither one of them realize everything they write is read by the folks in the rafters and if BS, I'll hear about. It breaks down like this, this is not the key stone cops at work here. Just because Americans have been fed a line of crap about running the world, doesn't mean it's true. Every last bit of this stuff for the last 10-20 years has had to go thru the World Court and can be found in the congressional records but if you believe the Hague has no jurisdiction because Jr proclaimed it, I got some land in South Fla to sell you by the gallon. Even throw some pink flamingoes in on the deal.
Whether we in the West believe anything about Dragon time, there are over a billion people that do and run their business accordingly. How many times have you heard, they who have the gold rule? They have the gold and they rule, ask the Rothchilds, ask the traders who were invited over to Hong Kong to trade...they had trouble believing their eyes, they got over it tho, it is what it is. The Western powers wouldn't have spent years trying to find the historical docs they signed to borrow that gold a couple of hundred years ago. Those docs were secreted away and didn't surface until it was 'time' and took them to the Hague, and those justices were gobsmacked at what they were presented with. No, it didn't hit the news, the inscrutable one's don't brag and for the most part act in silence. How many know that the Chinese made an oil deal with Saudi Arabia last week which make them the biggest importers now? The Cheney/Bush group is not acting in the dark and unobserved either, the big eye is on them, behavior well documented.
Many years ago, I said there would be a new world order, just not the prison planet that was envisioned by some. There is a Planetary Council folks, whose solemn duty is to return humanities' freedom to it. That is the change coming at you right now, and no doubt, real freedom will take some getting use to, sorta like an animal who's lived in captivity all it's life. Open the gate and they remain inside before they check it out...albeit furtively at first. What takes place now was always going to happen, the St Germain Trust was set up for this purpose all those years ago, they joined with the Dragons because their purpose was the same and managed by the same council. The part that drives people crazy is not knowing the moment and they will never tell it either. Like a lightning bolt on a clear day or in the winter. Boom, it happens and there ya go. Same goes for the rvs.
Remember, for all the boo birds out here, this is the plan of the ages and doubt has no bearing on it happening, the truth is, the bad guys have no ability to stop it but they do have a jail sentence for all their trying.
Be ready to act on your freedom and fear not. Become the observer and listen and see what happens.
The letter of thanks was fwd to proper folks.
Love and Kisses,
Poofness
ymoilman
ymoilman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

POOF - POOF for JAN 22: At Last Empty Re: POOF for JAN 22: At Last

Post by GoldPeg9 Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:51 pm

Thank you for posting ymoilman. I was looking for this. 🐱

Folks - whether you believe this or not - take the time to consider it and feel with your intuition.

It's actually true.

Helping to Create an Enlightened World in 2012 - Za'Raya
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Katieperryfan Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:07 pm

Oh know Goldpeg9 there are too many people on this board that know better....the dark cabal, the elite, the white hats all just untrue stories...lol

Katieperryfan
Katieperryfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:09 pm

GoldPeg9 wrote:Thank you for posting ymoilman. I was looking for this. 🐱

Folks - whether you believe this or not - take the time to consider it and feel with your intuition.

It's actually true.

I was surprised when I listened to Phoenix tonight that he mentioned Poof... and gave him some credence in his book...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ghosthunter Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:12 pm

It's actually true.

YUP! Only have to wait and see! Not too much longer, either!

bounce POOF - POOF for JAN 22: At Last 949729897 POOF - POOF for JAN 22: At Last 949729897
ghosthunter
ghosthunter
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:33 pm

People should not dismiss this writing as we will see these things come to us, Like the RV you have to BELIEVE. Because these things are true...rick152

Peeps... We are in the season

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:57 pm

Lets roll......

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bkharmony Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:48 pm

I find it curious that the Chinese New Year (Year of the DRAGON) begins on January 23rd...............I believe nothing should be discounted........Had we not believed info about the Paris 19,....... of secret documents of a revaluation........ and much other startling data......... that has come to light in the past three years, many of us would not be invested in dinar as we are.......... I believe in never saying "I Don't believe that".....unless I have read, studied, and researched...My mind is open to it all

bkharmony

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:01 pm

It's actually true.

OK, well my intuition tells me not ... sorry it does not ring true to me, and more to the point, it ... well it just doesn't line up biblically.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

POOF - POOF for JAN 22: At Last 2805820865  POOF - POOF for JAN 22: At Last 2805820865  POOF - POOF for JAN 22: At Last 2805820865  POOF - POOF for JAN 22: At Last 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:18 pm

Translations can often be misconstrued. Just look how the Iraqi news comes out so twisted.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:29 pm

COULD YOU EXPLAIN YOUR

BIBLICAL PERSPECTIVE KEVIND53?
maestro
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:19 am

Put the science fiction comic book down...George Jetson is fiction.
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:24 am

elvishd1 wrote:Put the science fiction comic book down...George Jetson is fiction.

Truth is stranger than fiction..............and much that is Science is not Fiction.

For you to write this elvishd1 - I can only feel that you did not read any of it.

GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:33 am

maestro wrote:COULD YOU EXPLAIN YOUR

BIBLICAL PERSPECTIVE KEVIND53?

We will save that for another day... little off topic Smile

Thanks!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by duck81 Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:34 am

What Poof writes about entering some golden age does NOT line up biblically....that is TRue.
duck81
duck81

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:36 am

THREAD WARNING... there is an unfriendly undertone... beginning... so far conversations good... lets keep it that way please Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingosawbe Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:59 am

some one writing about a golden age. Not for long my bible says they will throw there gold in the streets and try to find a place to hide from him who is to come New world order When they talk of peace then sudden distruction will come New world order not the one I am looking for
kingosawbe
kingosawbe

Back to top Go down

Post by winyatashunke Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:16 am

I am Christian, but I don't doubt there are things in God's great plan that we don't know about or are meant to understand. Praise Jesus!

winyatashunke

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:15 am

winyatashunke wrote:I am Christian, but I don't doubt there are things in God's great plan that we don't know about or are meant to understand. Praise Jesus!
Very good open-minded, thinking outside of the box reply, winyatashunke.

The Dawning of the age of Aquarius has been talked about (sung about) for years. This means the same as the Golden Age now being entered. It just means that life on this earth is going to be getting better and better, with everyone being abundant and free.

The old tyrannical ways are ending. Those who are constructive to life, who care about this precious earth and all life upon her - are taking over from those who had different - not so nice plans on their agendas.

GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:17 am

Hi GoldPeg9,

I have talked to you in the past and have much respect for you.

May I say that my bible does not say there will be this golden age.

The bible is very clear where we are headed. It has never been wrong once in it prophecies. Gods plan will be carried out. We will see a short window of abundance through the RV to position ourselves for what lies ahead.

By the way dear GoldPeg I still have my old electric meter in place thanks to your post on that subject. (-;

Blessings, CZ Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:19 am

duck81 wrote:What Poof writes about entering some golden age does NOT line up biblically....that is TRue.

just reading Rev 17-20 you will not find any golden age in fact quite the opposite. Rev 20 tells us the earth will be put in suspension for a 1000 years.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:25 am

You are very right Azure. Everyone please read all of the Book of Revelation. It will satisfy all questions of what will take place soon. If you know what is coming you will not be frightened beyond words.

I had to read it through twice and wanted to read it again. Very Happy

Blessings, CZ Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Post by tajmah09 Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:03 am

HOLD UP GUYS. ARE THE CHINESE PEOPLE CHILDREN OF GOD? iSN'T GOD THE CREATOR OF ALL MAN? jUST MAYBE, HE WANTS US TO REDIRECT THEM BACK TO HIM.
THINK ABOUT IT. mAYBE THAT IS HIS MISSION TO US.
AND ABOVE ALL "MANWILL PROJECT, GOD WILL DECIDE!"
POOF - POOF for JAN 22: At Last 1815401988
tajmah09
tajmah09

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:17 am

WHOS TO SAY WE CANT CHANGE OUR FUTURE ??? ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE AND I THINK THE LORD WANTS US TO BE THAT WAY ..THINGS DONT HAVE TO BE THE WAY THEY ARE WRITTEN. WE ALL HAVE THE POWER IN EACH ONE OF US TO CHANGE OUR DESTINY..
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:09 am

Let me point out one factor that seems to be missed. The BIBLE is the true word of God. I don't doubt that one little bit. BUT, you must consider the fact that it was also assembled by MAN, inspired by GOD. Also consider that it is not a complete historical document. There are a lot of things that GOD left out of the Bible. Show me anywhere in the Bible the mention of a dinosaur. We know that they existed. But where are they mentioned.
With that being said, how can we discount the possibility of anything being included in the end times when we don't include all of the facts. Jesus just might split the clouds open in a fiery flying saucer!!

Go figure.

bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:15 am

bigdaddytim wrote:Let me point out one factor that seems to be missed. The BIBLE is the true word of God. I don't doubt that one little bit. BUT, you must consider the fact that it was also assembled by MAN, inspired by GOD. Also consider that it is not a complete historical document. There are a lot of things that GOD left out of the Bible. Show me anywhere in the Bible the mention of a dinosaur. We know that they existed. But where are they mentioned.
With that being said, how can we discount the possibility of anything being included in the end times when we don't include all of the facts. Jesus just might split the clouds open in a fiery flying saucer!!

Go figure.

True that Brotha Man!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum