Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"non-taxpayer" status available to You both NOW and post RV - Page 2 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

"non-taxpayer" status available to You both NOW and post RV

+24
Kevind53
zerhourwriter
learning2win
czinser
davidpg
CaptnJerry
crawdaddy2x22
eran
ready4riches
Jayzze
dmk
prosetian
Toby1
dinarstar
drbob
DevaronDLH
Peppermint Patti
roadglide
bobd
UNEEK
madaussie
GoodGosh
sn1pe
7freemom
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"non-taxpayer" status available to You both NOW and post RV - Page 2 Empty Re: "non-taxpayer" status available to You both NOW and post RV

Post by roadglide Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:14 am

@Kevind53 wrote:Amendment XVI
The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

If some income tax preparer or Revenue Agent has told you that the 16th amendment is their authority
to collect this so-called income tax, they are 100% wrong. The original income tax laws were written
as an 'excise tax' which is the same as a 'privilege tax', not to be applied against private sector people
like most of those reading this article.
In this supreme court ruling (Brushaber, 240 US 1), it was settled that the provisions of the
16th Amendment conferred no new power of taxation but simply prohibited the previous
complete and plenary power of income taxation possessed by Congress from the beginning from being taken out of the category of INDIRECT taxation to which it inherently belonged.." Stanton v. Baltic Mining Co., 240 US 103 (1916)
No matter how it is labeled, ie. Capital gains, profits, income, or wages, no “income tax” applies to you if you do not enjoy the privileges that come with being employed by the government. People in this category (government employees) are corporate entities. The words, “person, taxpayer, resident, state, employee, wages and income” are WORDS OF ART used by the IRS and Tax court to label you as a 'corporation' which is taxable persuant to the tax laws. It is YOUR responsibility to correct this fiction of law to regain your freedom.
Here are a few supreme court rulings concerning the Tax Laws.
House Congressional Record, 27 March 1943, page 2580, “The income tax is, therefore, NOT a tax
on income as such. It is an excise tax with respect to certain activities and privileges, which is
measured by referring to the income which they produce. The income is NOT the subject of the tax: it is the basis for determining the amount of the tax”.
The United States Courts have ruled:
“The revenue laws are a code or system in regulation of tax assessment and collection. They relate to taxpayers, and NOT to non-taxpayers. The latter are without their scope. No procedure is prescribed for NON-TAXPAYERS, and no attempt is made to annul any of their rights and remedies in due course of law. With them Congress does not assume to deal, and they are neither of the subject nor of the object of the revenue laws”.
Long v. Rasmussen, 281 F. 236, at 238. (1922), Economy Plumbing and Heating v. U.S.
470 F. 2d 585, at 589. (1972)
The United States Supreme Court said:
“A state may NOT impose a charge for the enjoyment of a right granted by the Federal Constitution”.
Murdock v. Pennsylvania, 319 U.S. 105, at page 113. (1943)
The Courts also said:
“The individual, unlike the corporation, CANNOT be taxed for the mere privilege of existing. The
corporation is an artificial entity which owes its existence and charter powers to the state; BUT the
individual’s rights to live and own property are natural rights for the enjoyment of which an excise
CANNOT be imposed”.
Redfield v. Fisher, 292 P. 813, at page 819. (Oregon 1930)
The Courts also said:
“Since the right to receive income or earnings is a right belonging to every person, this right CANNOT
be taxed as a privilege”.
Jack Cole Co. v. MacFarland, 337 S.W. 2d 453, 455-456. (Tenn 1960)
And,
“The right to labor and to its protection from unlawful interference is a Constitutional
as well as a Common Law right. Every man has a natural right to the fruits of his own
industry”.
48 Am Jur 2d, Section 2, Page 80
The above is by no means an exhaustive list, but these will serve as proof that you are
probably not considered a “taxpayer” as defined by law. The terms tax, taxpayer, one
liable, taxable income, and taxable year have nothing to do with you.

The truth is, every member of congress that does not fight to abolish the IRS is guilty of treason. The IRS is domiciled in Puerto Rico and stealing from you and giving it to Rockefeller. This is called 'Illegal Conversion of Funds'.
If we, as freedom loving Americans don't stand up to these criminals now, your Dinars will do you no good.

roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile http://www.reviveamericanow.info

Back to top Go down

"non-taxpayer" status available to You both NOW and post RV - Page 2 Empty Re: "non-taxpayer" status available to You both NOW and post RV

Post by roadglide Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:45 am

Evidently, there are several people reading this thread that did not take the time to go to the links 7freemom provided for you.
7freemom provided this info for your edification. If the masses in this country do not wake up, it will be too late, and your Grandchildren will be living in slavery and peonage. Our forefathers are probably rolling over in their graves, right now! Here are the links that she originally posted:
http://supremelaw.org/fedzone11/htm
http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-39904/TS-577579.mp3

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind", II Timothy 1:17

“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn” Proverbs 29:2
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile http://www.reviveamericanow.info

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:54 am

I dont need to read a goverment report from forty years ago to find out that the IRS is full of beans. I find it funny that someone who is railing so hard against goverment is using a govt commsion report as bases for their argument. Rich people have been getting over on us for 200 years now you what us to do the same thing? Where are you christian values now? This subject makes me mad.
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:43 pm

crawdaddy said: "...christian values... This subject makes me mad."

Jesus displayed his anger by throwing out the moneychangers from the temple that were taking advantage of His faithful people. Do we have the courage to do the same with our righteous anger?

"...The government is upon His shoulders..." His laws are high above man's prostituted and deceptive"money" system that has quite successfully created bondage in mind, body and soul of most via fear mentality propagated by MSM. This issue is so much more than "tax due"; it encompasses basic freedom and status granted by Creator and who (and Whose) we are and to whom we choose to align our allegiance to, which DOES involve the fruit of our labor and what He blesses us with.

Roadglide said: "... [I] provided this info for your edification ..." which is an accurate assessment; My intention is to Bless you with Truth that can set you Free, but each chooses where they wish to be ...

I choose to dwell in His freedom from bondage to "world system" with tools I've been given I'm passing along to those with ears to hear, eyes to see.

Blessings to all here seeking Truth, Freedom, Abundance and much More--
In His Love, Peace, Joy, Truth, Justice..... 7freemom Smile
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:08 pm

7freemom, simple question, how do you plan to pay for your "basic freedom". I see all these great post about not paying taxes, who is to protect your new found wealth? Who is going to put out your home when is on fire? If I had time I could ask a hundred more questions like this. Who? My idea of being a man of faith includes taking care of people that might have different values then I do. If you feel that your goverment is that broken, then fix it from within. Dont spend your free time on a dinar web site trying to get people thrown in jail, go out and change things!
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dmk Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:19 pm

crawdaddy: You are missing the entire point.
A few notes before I move on:
"If you feel that your goverment is that broken, then fix it from
within."

This is what we are doing. And educating others.

"Dont spend your free time on a dinar web site trying to get
people thrown in jail, go out and change things!"
This is NOT what we are advising. We are doing as you say "go out and change things".
dmk
dmk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:35 pm

We now accept only cash and blank postal money orders. A blank postal money order shows nothing on the "PAY TO" line, allowing us to write our own payee on this line, and to negotiate the money order freely. Sorry, but we do not invoice, ship COD, or accept credit cards. We reserve the right to endorse money orders "without prejudice UCC 1-207" and without granting jurisdiction (see Appendix F). If you are worried about lost mail, the USPS will insure your prepayment for a modest fee.

In other words - break the law and send cash in the mail - OR break the law again and mail the USPS MO WITHOUT a payee - then that "modest" fee the USPS charges you will become invalid....

HMMM - I smell something REALLY fishy here. So much so I find it interesting enough to report to Postal IG.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:49 pm

Thanks dmk for your clarification.

crawdaddy said, dmk quoted: "... fix it from within."
We The People are responsible for same; it starts with awareness of Truth and change "within" our individual minds and hearts, one at a time. As long as we dwell in deception, fear, bondage, we cannot become and reflect the Truth and Freedom intended by Creator. "In His image" we also create reality in which we choose to dwell. Please listen and learn from what has been offered to you, then decide what works for you. [u]
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:57 pm

7freemom you still didnt answer my question. How do you plan on paying?
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:02 pm

IQD4US quoted "... We now accept only cash and blank postal money orders. A blank postal money order shows nothing on the "PAY TO" line, allowing us to write our own payee on this line, and to negotiate the money order freely...."

FREE for download was Paul's offer of his enlightened Truth referred to all here, so no "money" is required from ANY to become enlightened, just open-minded interest in Truth.

Many are choosing to extricate themselves from credit cards, bank accounts and deal instead with "lawful money" OUTSIDE the private Federal Reserve System that has held men and women hostage for "national debt" for so long. That choice is reflected by Paul and only applicable if one wants a printed book version of his otherwise freely offered information.
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:51 pm

Hey MODS - you should close this thread - avoid the appearance of inpropriety. I copied and pasted my previous statement directly from the link.

It is AGAINST THE FEDERAL LAW to mail cash or not fill in the pay to on a USPS postal money order - and I am not kidding when I said I will be reporting this to Postal IG.

If you want to look at it another way - it has nothing to do with dinar.

JMHO - but somebody is going to get scammed here - wether you accept blame or not....
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:28 pm

If you want to barder goats for personal transactions that fine, what I'm asking is if you dont pay your taxes how are you going to pay govt services.Ive asked this 3 times and you dont have an answer.
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:45 pm

crawdaddy said, " ... How do you plan on paying?"

Lawful public money is available to We The People, which we can choose to lawfully, intelligently, simply and peacefully create, opposed to private FRNs, an un- constitutional un-Godly debt currency. Please refer to my first two posts here just after I joined this site group, both in general discussion:
10/13/2011 5:54am Say No to irs "tax"
10/14/2011 7:04 pm "Money" Matters- HiStory, Truth, Solutions

These threads can refer you to more info and offer others' perspectives also, if you choose to avail yourselves of same. Alternatives to the FED FRNs are currently available. You might wish to research alternative money/ exchange systems online.

IQD4US said: "... nothing to do with dinar...". I respectfully disagree.

As Iraqi dinar and it's RV to US Dollars is The main focus here, and much discussion re: irs, tax, "cash-in" is appropriate, this DOES indeed relate to these subjects. IMO most here are attempting to deal with maximization of resources and blessings we're given in the best lawful manners possible that do not contradict God's law, the Supreme law of the universe. We can each make wiser choices if we avail ourselves of more Truthful, accurate information with which to do so.

Blessings in your journey...
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:04 pm

If you bought dinars in hopes of making a profit then you cant feel very strong about your statements. Using one ungodly currency to buy another.
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:06 pm

Prosetian, referencing Grace Commision , said: "... NOT ONE CENT OF PERSONAL INCOME TAX GOES FOR ANY GOVERNMENT SERVICE..." Where it goes is to pay interest to FRB... If we eliminate FRB system and its collection agency irs, think how these resources can be redirected to serving We The People...
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:18 pm

Lawful public money IS available to us when we learn how to lawfully convert and use FRNs to same. This requires learning and implementing what you learn. References to same are here and associated threads. Truth can set you free, but it does require effort from you and perhaps changing some commonly-held false presumptions. Each must decide who (or Who) and what to believe and manifest in their life. We are each responsible for those choices and consequences of same.
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:34 pm

7freemom we clearly disagree on this, but god bless and hopely we can make different choices after the rv!
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:05 pm

You "christians" crack me up!

Heres what the bible says about taxes. It's pretty clear.

Romans 13: 1-7 NIV
1 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commendMated. 4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.
6 This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. 7 Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

Matthew 22:15-21 NIV
15 Then the Pharisees went out and laid plans to trap him in his words. 16 They sent their disciples to him along with the Herodians. “Teacher,” they said, “we know that you are a man of integrity and that you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. You aren’t swayed by others, because you pay no attention to who they are. 17 Tell us then, what is your opinion? Is it right to pay the imperial tax[a] to Caesar or not?”
18 But Jesus, knowing their evil intent, said, “You hypocrites, why are you trying to trap me? 19 Show me the coin used for paying the tax.” They brought him a denarius, 20 and he asked them, “Whose image is this? And whose inscription?”

21 “Caesar’s,” they replied.

Then he said to them, “So give back to Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to God what is God’s.”

If you have US treasury notes and the US treasury asks for it back then do what Jesus did.

You will have a clear conscience and won't be worried about the government coming after you. Like Paul said in Romans.

That is not my opinion but the bible's... so bring it up with Jehovah not me.
tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shipngold Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:57 pm

I tried to ignore this but I can't.

From the mid 80's thru the mid 90's I fought thr IRS, I was very proud of myself, BUT I ended up Paying in the low range of six figures to them in order to get my life and good name released.

There are ways to do it and you may win but your credit will not! If you can survive on cash --- Go for it but be very Careful. I will not do it again and I will admit I was right but right does not work if TPTB are in controll

Soon this will be a mute point but for now...... I will pay my due Tax.

I fought the law and the law won.

Don't ask me how it all happened, I will not respond to questions, just wanted to let those who are thinking about doing this I do not recommend it.
Shipngold
Shipngold
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:29 pm

Thread at this point best serves members at OOM2,

As we all know OOM is for IQD related information, and OOM2 is for things like this.

Feel free to carry on at OOM2

Last edited by 1alaskan on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum