Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"non-taxpayer" status available to You both NOW and post RV DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

"non-taxpayer" status available to You both NOW and post RV

+24
Kevind53
zerhourwriter
learning2win
czinser
davidpg
CaptnJerry
crawdaddy2x22
eran
ready4riches
Jayzze
dmk
prosetian
Toby1
dinarstar
drbob
DevaronDLH
Peppermint Patti
roadglide
bobd
UNEEK
madaussie
GoodGosh
sn1pe
7freemom
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"non-taxpayer" status available to You both NOW and post RV Empty "non-taxpayer" status available to You both NOW and post RV

Post by 7freemom Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:15 am

A "non-taxpayer" state of mind in relation to IRS, can be created with your enlightened knowledge and wisdom empowered by those who would assist in "setting you free" from many aspects of tyranny.

The Truth can set you FREE... if you LEARN, BELIEVE, COMPREHEND, and ACT thereupon... http://supremelaw.org/fedzone11/htm

Heard a recent talkshoe by this gentleman on many pertinent subjects including the truth about the IRS and how one might lawfully eliminate "taxpayer" status from one's life-- Would that make a difference both now and after RV to you?! I encourage you to check it out for yourselves!!
http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-39904/TS-577579.mp3

The IRS portion begins at 2:14 to save you time and get to that particular point, but the entire program as AMAZINGLY ENLIGHTENING....

Blessings to all here seeking Truth, Abundance and much More... in His Love, 7freemom Very Happy ❤
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"non-taxpayer" status available to You both NOW and post RV Empty Re: "non-taxpayer" status available to You both NOW and post RV

Post by sn1pe Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:00 pm

Yeah. You should try that and see how it works out. :joker:

This should be moved to OOM2 so that none of the good member here at the "normal" site are tempted to want to go to jail.

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"non-taxpayer" status available to You both NOW and post RV Empty Re: "non-taxpayer" status available to You both NOW and post RV

Post by GoodGosh Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:28 pm

sn1pe - I disagree! Is that what OOM2 is for??? The catch all for information members are afraid of???

This link goes to a site by the Supreme Law Firm which maintains Supreme Law Library. Here is a snipet describing the founder and his work.

Founder Paul Andrew Mitchell, an advanced systems development consultant for 35 years, has spent the past sixteen years since 1990 A.D. doing a detailed investigation of the United States Constitution, federal statute laws, and the important court cases.
Writing under several pen names, Mitchell's work has reached all the way into the U.S. Supreme Court, which adopted "the federal zone" as a household word in their sweeping 1995 decision in U.S. v. Lopez.

His massive book entitled "The Federal Zone: Cracking the Code of Internal Revenue" was first published in 1992, and became an instant underground success for its lucid language and indisputable legal authority. The Appendices
are available, for free, right here.

Mitchell has litigated important cases in State and federal courts, including the case of People v. Boxer, which established that the so-called Sixteenth Amendment was a massive fraud upon the American People. U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer fell totally silent in the face of Mitchell's pleadings in that case.

He has also worked as Vice President for Legal Affairs and Counsel to an Arizona Trust, in a major confrontation with the federal government over tax administration policy, and as Counsel to a trespass and piracy victim whose legal strategy has attracted nationwide attention on the Internet.

"Good members? Normal site? Really sn1pe???
I think the members here at OOM are quite intelligent and should be able to discern for themselves their appropriate course of action post RV. I don't think "hiding" information serves anyone. Only the agenda put forth by the ones doing the hiding of things. Keeping people dumbed down is the old way. Not the way of the future and certainly not the way of God.

IMHO.
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sn1pe Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:38 pm

Telling people that it is legal to avoid paying their taxes is not only wrong, it is NUTS, so yes it belongs at OOM2.

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by madaussie Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:41 pm

I totally agree.
madaussie
madaussie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:48 pm

I don't disagree with paying taxes. And no one is saying to not pay taxes. It is merely a resource link for those researching their options.

Would you continue to pay taxes if you knew the IRS is a corrupt and privately held corporation??? Hmmm? Dinar = income = IRS or tax compliance. This does not need to go to OOM2.
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:08 pm

I do not post often - I have been in the investment only 3 yrs - I was an admin on a forum for 2 - a mod now on one -

I have studied about the gov etc for the past 15+ years -- I do know a "little" about the IRS and taxes and ways of "protecting" oneself --

Just like the Dinar Investment itself - some chose to believe and invest -- some still believe it is a scam --

The IRS has been a power with too much power for way too long - Many have fought and lost a few have won -

I DO know of a legal way to protect my investment and have shared with very very few because of the fear - disbelief - and the disrespect of my due diligence and knowledge - though I admit is limited compared to some -

None that I shared info with have to my knowledge pursued any further than asking some questions of the person that IS in the know and has does this for many years

The "truth" is out there for any who diligently and sincerely want to find it and can accept it -- Truth is what you believe - what you choose to believe - What you believe is truth to you -

I have not read the article or listened to this particular talkshoe but have heard others and I do support there being some truth and credibility to them -

I was lucky to have a friend that had connections and was able to get info first hand - but then again -- I "chose" to believe and trust the person and the info - so far I have found nothing to sway my decisions and actions -

I went through all the proper channels - did the paper work and I am comfortable with my arrangements thus far -

A present day Attorney , CPA - etc will most likely NOT have this knowledge - I have asked many so I know they do not know - but someone WILL -

Good Luck on your journey
❤

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

View user profile http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:10 pm

DEATH AND TAXES. NUFF SAID.

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:57 pm

A fool and his money are soon parted!

Pursue all information and let your heart be your guide. Just because something doesn't align with what we have been taught all our lives does not necessarily make it false. Everyone will know what is right for them and there is plenty of information on OOM to guide all through cash-in and beyond.

"non-taxpayer" status available to You both NOW and post RV 949729897
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:20 pm

"Assertion is not argument; to contradict the statement of an opponent is not proof that you are correct" -- Johnson

"There is no learned man but will confess he hath much profited by reading controversies; his senses awakened, his judgment sharpened, and the truth which he holds more firmly established -- In logic they teach that contraries laid together more evidently appear; and controversy being permitted, falsehood will appear more false, and truth more true" -- Milton

"Disagreement is refreshing when two men lovingly desire to compare their views to find out truth -- Controversy is wretched when it is only an attempt to prove another wrong -- religious controversy does only harm -- It destroys humble inquiry after truth and throws all the energies into an attempt to prove ourselves right - a spirit in which no man gets at truth" - F W Robertson

❤ ❤

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:29 pm

@7freemom wrote:A "non-taxpayer" state of mind in relation to IRS, can be created with your enlightened knowledge and wisdom empowered by those who would assist in "setting you free" from many aspects of tyranny.

The Truth can set you FREE... if you LEARN, BELIEVE, COMPREHEND, and ACT thereupon... http://supremelaw.org/fedzone11/htm

Heard a recent talkshoe by this gentleman on many pertinent subjects including the truth about the IRS and how one might lawfully eliminate "taxpayer" status from one's life-- Would that make a difference both now and after RV to you?! I encourage you to check it out for yourselves!!

The IRS portion begins at 2:14 to save you time and get to that particular point, but the entire program as AMAZINGLY ENLIGHTENING....

Blessings to all here seeking Truth, Abundance and much More... in His Love, 7freemom Very Happy ❤

Amen, 7freemom
The
United States Courts have ruled:

The
revenue laws are a code or system in regulation of tax assessment and
collection.
They
relate to taxpayers, and NOT to non-taxpayers. The latter are without
their scope.
No
procedure is prescribed for NON-TAXPAYERS, and no attempt is made to
annul any
of
their rights and remedies in due course of law. With them Congress
does not assume
to
deal, and they are neither of the subject nor of the object of the
revenue laws”.
Long
v. Rasmussen, 281 F. 236, at 238. (1922), Economy Plumbing and
Heating v.

U.S.
470 F. 2d 585, at 589. (1972)

“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn” Proverbs 29:2
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile http://www.reviveamericanow.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:33 pm

Been there done that as some would say... I watched my brother lose everything he had to these people.

They came after him for something he didn't even owe - NO HE DIDN'T OWE A DIME. He was in the system paying his due when bam, someone that barely spoke English - I know because we went with him to try to get it worked out, came after him with a vengence. He refused to pay something he didn't owe and over the next year lost everything he had. My friend sold him a cheap cab over and my two brothers had to live in that for about 3 years. They slept in different parking lots, showered at the Moose and barely had money to eat.

I say this for any of you that may think this looks enticing. Please run for your life, it's not what it's cracked up to be.

The story ended well after he came to his senses and realized you cannot fight them, about 10 years later. My dear friend, a tax person, straightened the mess out - got him back into the system, and he did owe them some money, not the pretend money the barely English speaking person was after, but he had a big gambling win and forgot to pay taxes on that. They settled up and he has been a happy camper since then and they have another person back in the system paying taxes...

Life is too short to put yourself into a situation like this where you will for sure be deprived of sleep, peace, and your well being.

Oh, and did I mention, they went to his job where he had worked for 20 plus years and told them to send his check to them or they would take the Carpet shop down along with him... They fired him that day.

We stood beside him because I knew he didn't owe it, but there was nothing that could be done. They preferred to put him out of work - no more taxes from him, rather than to listen to reason.

Well, thank God those days are long gone and we all learned a BIG lesson. You can be right and lose it all, which is what happened to him.

The lender took his house, they hit his bank account and his life was over as he had always known it.

So, what I am trying to tell you all that will have this wonderful blessing, don't be so greedy to do something you may regret. They hired thousands of new agents recently and they are going out to find every dime they can if they want to keep their jobs.

Please, please, please don't let greed steal this wonderful opportunity from you for what appears to be a couple of more bucks. That thinking has destroyed many a person, ruined more marriages than you would ever realize.

I have some more that goes along with the story but the post is getting too long so I will save it for another time...

Peppermint Patti... "non-taxpayer" status available to You both NOW and post RV 1815401988

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last."

VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:36 pm

@7freemom wrote:A "non-taxpayer" state of mind in relation to IRS, can be created with your enlightened knowledge and wisdom empowered by those who would assist in "setting you free" from many aspects of tyranny.

Absolutely Great Links You've provided. Here are some more that have posted in the past.
http://howyoubecomeliable.com
Find out who is actually liable to file and pay an "Income
Tax"...This is the actual law. Can you handle it?
http://fyels.com/V0l
Income Tax Flow Chart... 100% accurate one page chart that explains
who is and who is NOT liable for "Income Tax".
http://fyels.com/w0l
272 Page book, entitled Cracking the Code. The author of this book
has paid the price so that we all can be free of this parasitic
Alphabet Bandit.
http://fyels.com/tkl
Construtctive Notice of NON- Taxpayer. No one, even the so-called
"tax court" can dance around this one. This is the most
accurate and to the point document of its kind.
http://fyels.com/zTS
This work deals with with Christian responsiblility to Government.
Should you obey a government that is immoral, satanic, and functions
outside the paramaters of God's laws? Find out the truth concerning
this issue, as well as, the whole truth concerning the IRS. This is
historically, grammatically, and Biblically accurate.
This Info is 100% FREE. It will only cost you if you don't read it

“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn” Proverbs 29:2
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:15 pm

Thank you all for sharing - - and I hope that I am not breaking any rules for sharing this in this thread: Please move the info if not correctly placed without removing me - thank you ❤

http://thegreatesttruthnevertold.com/

I
personally found the information presented here, and the presentation
itself, to be supportive of transformation and enlightening.

Should it interest you, may it also support your awakening

UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by sn1pe Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:29 pm

Peppermint Patti, thank you very much for your account of what happens when you fall for the lines that these "people" lay out.

If anyone in this thread can HONESTLY say that they are not paying taxes and the government IS AWARE OF IT, they are bald-face LYING.

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:41 pm

@sn1pe wrote:

If anyone in this thread can HONESTLY say that they are not paying taxes and the government IS AWARE OF IT, they are bald-face LYING.

S.

Who is saying that sn1pe? I think you are missing the entire conversation.

"non-taxpayer" status available to You both NOW and post RV 3346874973
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:53 pm

There is a line from Matrix where Morpheus and Neo are in the "Construct" walking as it were through a large city. Morpheus tells Neo: "These people are so inured by this system they will kill you to defend it."
Do you know what "Inured" means: to accustomed to hardship, difficulty, pain, etc..
My point is, most people today believe they MUST pay taxes and will argue and fight with people who tell them otherwise... but there is a greater truth that is hidden from the public and deliberately so. "United States persons are subject to paying taxes... American Citizens are free of taxation". You can find out what the difference is between these two types of people, and you can actually be free of taxation, but not if you fight to stay enslaved to this corrupt system. I know these facts are difficult for some people to accept but I also know these facts to be true. I have researched them for 35 years, and several years ago I wrote a book titled "America Held Hostage"... because I wanted the common people to think and decide the truth for themselves... there are many voices and many sources within your reach that can tell you, share with you, show you everything you need to know to regain your sovereign nature and citizenship.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by drbob Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:56 pm

My Mother is a tax compliance supervisor and she told me "if my file ever reached her desk that she would not go after me but she would hand my file to "Bill" and let him do it. She then said "pay your taxes."

I have never meet "Bill"Very Happy

drbob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:57 pm

Many have tried.
:pale:

I certainly will not.
Big NO-NO

Going to the pen post RV is not on my to do list. wreckless

However,

party time

after taxes...is!!

happydance

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:02 pm

@DevaronDLH wrote:There is a line from Matrix where Morpheus and Neo are in the "Construct" walking as it were through a large city. Morpheus tells Neo: "These people are so inured by this system they will kill you to defend it."
Do you know what "Inured" means: to accustomed to hardship, difficulty, pain, etc..
My point is, most people today believe they MUST pay taxes and will argue and fight with people who tell them otherwise... but there is a greater truth that is hidden from the public and deliberately so. "United States persons are subject to paying taxes... American Citizens are free of taxation". You can find out what the difference is between these two types of people, and you can actually be free of taxation, but not if you fight to stay enslaved to this corrupt system. I know these facts are difficult for some people to accept but I also know these facts to be true. I have researched them for 35 years, and several years ago I wrote a book titled "America Held Hostage"... because I wanted the common people to think and decide the truth for themselves... there are many voices and many sources within your reach that can tell you, share with you, show you everything you need to know to regain your sovereign nature and citizenship.

Thank You Thank You for your contribution and you said it so well ! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Is your book available to purchase through the internet? I will be looking - Thank You Again

UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:30 pm

Come on. it is a privilege to live in the U.S. pay your taxes gladly, tithe gladly. you will be blessed because of the blessing you have given others.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:44 pm

You should only pay the taxes you are legally obligated to pay. I challange anyone to show me the law that legally obligates me to pay the so-called "Income Tax".

Unfortunately, even though no such law exists, the IRS will still chase you, steal your property and put you in jail. Criminals don't care about the law.

Oh, lets not forget that according to a study done under President Reagan, not one cent of personal income tax goes to pay for any government service.

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dmk Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:56 pm

Yes sadly far too many have been lied to by our representatives(USG).
One can legally pay no income taxes but one has to learn how.
The Federal Reserve and the IRS are both privately owned. The American people have been lied to since 1913; few are aware that this began with our bankruptcy of 1871. The information is there and the American people must begin to READ.
I have only begun my journey to research and learn.

Very good prosetian. Excellent start. Let any IRS person, Tax Attorney, Tax judge, or CPA, show us here or anywhere, what the IRS Tax Code states as to when, where, and by whom we are required to pay income taxes. That alone would be enlightening!! Rather then listen (assumed) from ALL as to why we must pay taxes.

I will pay ONLY the taxes I am required.
dmk
dmk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:07 pm

guess what right or wrong in plain leaglese if you do not pay your taxes you will be arrested and by the time you are done you will probably pay in just legal fees more then what you owe then taxes with interest then probbly free room and board the gov right or wrong does not play your choice i am paying my taxes after consulting with a tax attorney
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:14 pm

jillo wrote:Come on. it is a privilege to live in the U.S. pay your taxes gladly, tithe gladly. you will be blessed because of the blessing you have given others.

Just close your eyes and it won't be there

roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ready4riches Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:19 pm

Glad to hear someone else is sharing the truth re IRS issues. Thanks a whole bunch. "non-taxpayer" status available to You both NOW and post RV 1261280965 "non-taxpayer" status available to You both NOW and post RV 949729897 "non-taxpayer" status available to You both NOW and post RV 3079029344

ready4riches

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eran Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:32 pm

Hi,

I'm not arguing with the validity of our paying taxes not being a legal requirement, but I am aware that Kent Hovind our brother in Christ is serving a ten year federal sentence for tax evasion. So if your planing on not paying taxes I would encourage you to do your homework before you take the journey that may land you in a prison cell next to Kent! Which, if your unsure of what to believe about creation, might be a good thing; because Kent Hovind is a soldier for the Lord, and does creation verses evolution evangelism seminars. They are a wonderful defense for the literal six day creation described in Genesis and does a fantastic job debunking the so called credibility of evolution.
eran
eran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:36 pm

Every person talking about not paying taxes should take a long look in the mirror. You say your taxes are to high? Well mine are too. If we are blessed with this windfall wouldnt it be a wonderful thing to put that tax money in your community to fund schools, repair roads, asset the elderly? We all should pay our share.
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:39 pm

The study under REagan was done by The Grace Commission.

Why would I choose to pay taxes that are NOT LAWFULLY due? Discovering the width and depth of deception we have been subject to has been most enlightening, and challenged my previous paradigm in huge ways. It has required an open mind and heart and diligent study and implementation, which process continues.

Knowledge is power; ignorance very costly in many realms; disobedience to our Lord is most dangerous of all. He empowers me to learn and implement Truth to His honor and Glory in the safety of His keeping and specific direction-- Halleluyah!

I've been on an immense insightful journey with outstanding mentors that have paid a great price to expose these truths to We The People; I'm most thankful for my enhanced personal relationship with my Lord Jesus this journey has required; Truth will set you free, but willingness and courage to search for it, believe it and implement it is always the choice and responsibility of each man or woman. If it is to be -- it is up to me--- and you, if you choose.... to dare to look and learn...

Blessings to all seekers of Truth, Freedom, Abundance and so much MORE....
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:13 pm

What deception. Goverment miss handles money, always has, always will, but how does not paying your taxes change that. The freedoms this country provide cost money and you might not always agree how that money is spent. To tell people not to pay taxes is wrong( even if it didnt land you in the poky). Ive never collected an unemployment check in my life, but I know its there if I really need it. I served my country when I was in the army and I feel I still serve by paying my share to keep up with the hunreds of govt services we all use.
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Well said crawdaddy... God bless you and your service!

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

"non-taxpayer" status available to You both NOW and post RV Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:51 pm

Prosetian said: "Oh, lets not forget that according to a study done under President Reagan, not one cent of personal income tax goes to pay for any government service."

IRS is private corporation in Puerto Rico and collector for interest on "debt owed" to private Federal Reserve bankers... That's where the "voluntary" "income tax" collected goes, not services to We The People.... Check it out.

Do you believe otherwise? Your choice....

Blessings to All Truth, Freedom seekers... Smile
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dmk Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:08 pm

This is NOT about NOT paying taxes. This is about paying ones fair share
It's following the law.

PLEASE: read what was put into the Constitution; the Constitution that all our elected reps, and those placed into authority (police, JUDGES...) are expected to uphold.
Now read up on the bankruptcy of 1871 and 1933; the Federal Reserve Act of 1913; and was the 16th Amendment truely ratifed by the required number of states or was simply signed into law by the Treasury Secretary to support the 1913 Federal Reserve Act (??>!!!@). Now read the bankruptcy act of 1933 again (when so many of our freedoms were lost).
Why is it that we do NOT know who owns the Federal Reserve or it has NEVER been audited? HOW they can loan 16 trillion USD and this government has no idea as to whom?
Do you feel you are free?
I feel I am more the patriot then all you who blindly file your forms every year.
I have filed every year and have paid much more then my taxes.
But I am educating myself as fast as possible.
Please start to ask better questions of elected representives.
And ask whomever you know of your CPA's, tax lawyers, tax judges, where the law states that we must pay what we pay.
Why is there over 10,000 pages of tax law (just at the federal level)? Do you think maybe its to bury the truth, and put fear into all of us??
dmk
dmk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidpg Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:24 pm

Just a quick question for all of the truth bringers. Do you pay federal income tax every year? A simple yes or no will suffice. Thanks.
davidpg
davidpg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dmk Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:29 pm

Yes. Does this suffice?
dmk
dmk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:47 pm

David: said: "... Do you pay federal income tax every year?..."

We haven't paid federal income tax for many years; not because we haven't filed, but because our "taxable income" has not been sufficient for us to do so, after our lawful deductions; we've actually received refunds most years.

Now that I have been enlightened in these matters, I MUST act upon the truth I now know... to whom much is given, much is required......

Also, I know we're much better stewards than so-called "govmt" or elite bankers via irs of His blessings to us. Every $ that goes unnecessarily to irs, is another that cannot go to more worthy needs of living men/ women/children.

7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:26 pm

7freemom,

"Now that I have been enlightened in these matters, I MUST act upon the truth I now know... to whom much is given, much is required......"

I sincerely admire and respect your determination to remain firm in the right,and for standing on your principles.

I have freedoms in this great U.S. of A due to the sacrifices of many,such as crawdaddy,who have given,together with family and loved ones,in an undeniably unselfish way.
Freedoms to choose what I do with this Blessing once it is in my hands.
You will do what is right for you,I will do what is right for me.
I pray for both you and I,for all of us,that a positive outcome will be the end result.
👼

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:30 pm

so may it ever be....
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dmk Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:07 am

You can take a horse to water but can't make them drink.
dmk
dmk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:27 am

@crawdaddy2x22 wrote:What deception. Goverment miss handles money, always has, always will, but how does not paying your taxes change that. The freedoms this country pr'ovide cost money and you might not always agree how that money is spent. To tell people not to pay taxes is wrong( even if it didnt land you in the poky). Ive never collected an unemployment check in my life, but I know its there if I really need it. I served my country when I was in the army and I feel I still serve by paying my share to keep up with the hunreds of govt services we all use.

Apparently, you either didn't understand my previous post, or chose to ignore it so I will state it again. The Grace Commission Report (thank you 7freemom for reminding me of the name) done under Reagan showed that NOT ONE CENT OF PERSONAL INCOME TAX GOES FOR ANY GOVERNMENT SERVICE. Makes one wonder why they collect it.

There is no such thing as your "fair share" of taxes. Even if you assume that taxes are being collected in accordance with the law, how is it fair that one person pays more than another? How is it fair for the government to extract taxes based on what you recieve for your labor and not allow any deduction for that part of your life sacraficed to do that labor. The government considers your time and your life to have no value at all, how is that fair?

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:30 am

The bible says to pay our taxes no matter what!!!

Blessings, CZ Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:55 am

@czinser wrote:The bible says to pay our taxes no matter what!!!

Blessings, CZ Smile

It does NOT say to pay taxes not required by law. When Caesar taxed everybody, that was the law, but if he had said the tax applies only to those with businesses in Rome, would the bible require those in Jerusalem to pay that tax? Even the Romans only collected those taxes required by law, guess goverment has gone downhill a bit since then.

Even though there is no law requiring most Americans to pay the Income Tax, I don't recommend that people not pay it. For most, fighting with the IRS is something they are not equipped to do. Even if you are well versed in all the laws, the system is crooked and most lose.

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:59 am

I am going with the interpretation that most of the evangelists I trust are saying and that is the bible is referring to our taxes today as well. Yes the IRS is not legal but yet it is a law that we must pay the taxes. Of course you could spend prison time if you like.

Blessings, CZ Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:33 am

@czinser wrote:I am going with the interpretation that most of the evangelists I trust are saying and that is the bible is referring to our taxes today as well. Yes the IRS is not legal but yet it is a law that we must pay the taxes. Of course you could spend prison time if you like.

Blessings, CZ Smile

I didn't say the IRS was illegal, I said there is NO law that requires most Americans to pay the Income Tax. In biblical times there WAS a law that said people had to pay. If there were no such law in biblical times, would the bible require the people to give donations to Rome?

If you can find the law that requires most Americans to pay the Income Tax, please let me know where it is located.

As for today's evangelists, if their organizations are 501(c)(3), they had better not be telling people there is no law requiring them to pay, or they may find that status revoked. Or, they might find being audited every year to be a bit uncomfortable.

Like I said, I don't recommend people not pay, just be aware there is no legal requirement and you are paying either by extortion or making a donation.

Since this is an election year, here is a fun question for those running for office. Ask them if there is any tax rate that people would be justified (at least morally if not legally) in refusing to pay? If so, what rate would that be? Then you will see if your candidate would be willing for the government to rax you at 100% of your income. I'll bet you won't get an answer from any candidate.

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:37 am

I am saying IRS is illegal. But I am going to pay my taxes and you do whatever you want to.

I am not here to argue.

God Bless You,

CZ Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by learning2win Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:56 am

The Declaration of Independence is the most important document one can read concerning the founding of our liberties. I suggest you read it again. As Christians it is our responsibility to know the laws of our land. More importantly, is how to read the laws while using Black's Law Dictionary. We blindly believe what the mainstream media tells us is true about our laws and now our Christian beliefs are in dire jeopardy.

Prayer was never taken out of schools by law as most believe. The law merely states that a child must be given an alternative activity during this time if they don't want to participate. We all know where that has gone! Our Founding Fathers being of Christian faith can hardly be studied in our schools any more.

We have been asleep at the wheel for much to long. American history in our school system is inadequate and too politically correct. How do we expect our children to understand our founding documents when we ourselves continue to allow this dumbing down to continue. Why most of us don't understand exactly how our political process works! Then some become politicians who don't even understand the limits of their positions, not to mention being a public servant.

Try this site to better understand how being on a jury helps to change our laws http://www.caught.net/juror.htm. If more people who sat on juries knew their rights and the importance of this responsibility, there might be more tax cases won! And there have been some who have won !!!

Now don't get me wrong. I am not suggesting any one not pay their taxes. We all must choose for ourselves in which battles we want to involve ourselves. Self education is the key to our Countries survival. To not understand the process of law, it's history and our constitution makes most fearful - false expectations appearing real. The cure for this is knowledge!!!

I believe the above information was given to all as a gift from the writer to help you on your journey of self education. To further prepare us to be ready to help improve the ails of our great nation. Heck there are a lot of us here who probably know more about Iraq's government's process than our own, sad. Instead of bashing perhaps we could just say...
Thank You !!!!

learning2win

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:04 am

I have not paid Federal income tax for the last 4 years. But I also do not live or work in the United States.

That is the only way I've ever heard of getting around federal taxes WITHOUT federal problems.

For the sake of argument, lets just agree that it is not legally necessary for us to pay federal income tax.

OK. Great.

It also is not legally necessary for me to pay a mugger. But if one pulls up in a black Tahoe with fifty of his friends and the police and the FBI and tells me to give him 23% of my income... I wouldn't put up too much of a fuss.

Remember everyone, we get on the interent and grow a pair of "cyber balls" but in reality... you can be dead wrong and you can be dead right.

Just try not to end up dead... or in prison.

I have a tax plan (thanks to the help of my Aunt, a CPA, and a close family friend, a Tax Attorney). Plenty of ways to minimize your taxes in ways that the IRS agrees with.

And 7freemom... some of us makes way more than $10,000 a year so... the reason why you don't pay taxes is not option for someone like me.

So if you could explain how a professional would avoid federal income tax without problems, I think we all would appreciate it.

The IRS are a buch of crooks. I don't think anyone is disputing that.

But ONLY American citizens have gone to prison for federal tax evasion in America. Can someone please explain that to me?

So what is this secret information that no one wants to say on this thread? I would rather not be forced to pay income tax. Can someone tell me how I need to file? Is there a form?

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:48 am

Amendment XVI
The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"non-taxpayer" status available to You both NOW and post RV 2805820865  "non-taxpayer" status available to You both NOW and post RV 2805820865  "non-taxpayer" status available to You both NOW and post RV 2805820865  "non-taxpayer" status available to You both NOW and post RV 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:52 am

@czinser wrote:The bible says to pay our taxes no matter what!!!

Blessings, CZ Smile

I'd like to see where you saw that in the Bible; Book, Chapter, and Verse please.
Yes, people go to jail for tax related issues, just like Wesley Snipes. But the truth is, he went for "Willful Failure to File". He knew that personal income tax is a fraud, but never learned how to properly fight it. If you would like to know the truth and be set free from these treasonous bastards, go to http://fyels.com/w0l.

If you would really like to know what the Bible says about your responsibility to government as a Christian, and the real meaning of the portion of the Bible you are trying to quote, go here: http://fyels.com/zTS
This work deals with with Christian responsibility to Government.
Should you obey a government that is immoral, satanic, and functions
outside the parameters of God's laws? If you were to really study the Bible seriously and accurately, you would find out that every man of faith in the Bible stood up against evil and ungodly governments.

We are living in an age where so-called Christians are luke-warm and stand for nothing and fall for anything. Find out the truth concerning
this issue, as well as, the whole truth concerning the IRS. This is
historically, grammatically, and Biblically accurate.
This Info is 100% FREE. It will only cost you if you don't read it. http://fyels.com/w0l
http://fyels.com/zTS

Last edited by roadglide on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add URL)

roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:14 am

@Kevind53 wrote:Amendment XVI
The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

If some income tax preparer or Revenue Agent has told you that the 16th amendment is their authority
to collect this so-called income tax, they are 100% wrong. The original income tax laws were written
as an 'excise tax' which is the same as a 'privilege tax', not to be applied against private sector people
like most of those reading this article.
In this supreme court ruling (Brushaber, 240 US 1), it was settled that the provisions of the
16th Amendment conferred no new power of taxation but simply prohibited the previous
complete and plenary power of income taxation possessed by Congress from the beginning from being taken out of the category of INDIRECT taxation to which it inherently belonged.." Stanton v. Baltic Mining Co., 240 US 103 (1916)
No matter how it is labeled, ie. Capital gains, profits, income, or wages, no “income tax” applies to you if you do not enjoy the privileges that come with being employed by the government. People in this category (government employees) are corporate entities. The words, “person, taxpayer, resident, state, employee, wages and income” are WORDS OF ART used by the IRS and Tax court to label you as a 'corporation' which is taxable persuant to the tax laws. It is YOUR responsibility to correct this fiction of law to regain your freedom.
Here are a few supreme court rulings concerning the Tax Laws.
House Congressional Record, 27 March 1943, page 2580, “The income tax is, therefore, NOT a tax
on income as such. It is an excise tax with respect to certain activities and privileges, which is
measured by referring to the income which they produce. The income is NOT the subject of the tax: it is the basis for determining the amount of the tax”.
The United States Courts have ruled:
“The revenue laws are a code or system in regulation of tax assessment and collection. They relate to taxpayers, and NOT to non-taxpayers. The latter are without their scope. No procedure is prescribed for NON-TAXPAYERS, and no attempt is made to annul any of their rights and remedies in due course of law. With them Congress does not assume to deal, and they are neither of the subject nor of the object of the revenue laws”.
Long v. Rasmussen, 281 F. 236, at 238. (1922), Economy Plumbing and Heating v. U.S.
470 F. 2d 585, at 589. (1972)
The United States Supreme Court said:
“A state may NOT impose a charge for the enjoyment of a right granted by the Federal Constitution”.
Murdock v. Pennsylvania, 319 U.S. 105, at page 113. (1943)
The Courts also said:
“The individual, unlike the corporation, CANNOT be taxed for the mere privilege of existing. The
corporation is an artificial entity which owes its existence and charter powers to the state; BUT the
individual’s rights to live and own property are natural rights for the enjoyment of which an excise
CANNOT be imposed”.
Redfield v. Fisher, 292 P. 813, at page 819. (Oregon 1930)
The Courts also said:
“Since the right to receive income or earnings is a right belonging to every person, this right CANNOT
be taxed as a privilege”.
Jack Cole Co. v. MacFarland, 337 S.W. 2d 453, 455-456. (Tenn 1960)
And,
“The right to labor and to its protection from unlawful interference is a Constitutional
as well as a Common Law right. Every man has a natural right to the fruits of his own
industry”.
48 Am Jur 2d, Section 2, Page 80
The above is by no means an exhaustive list, but these will serve as proof that you are
probably not considered a “taxpayer” as defined by law. The terms tax, taxpayer, one
liable, taxable income, and taxable year have nothing to do with you.

The truth is, every member of congress that does not fight to abolish the IRS is guilty of treason. The IRS is domiciled in Puerto Rico and stealing from you and giving it to Rockefeller. This is called 'Illegal Conversion of Funds'.
If we, as freedom loving Americans don't stand up to these criminals now, your Dinars will do you no good.

roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum