Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times"

+2
CaptnJerry
justdawnagain
6 posters

Go down

Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times" Empty Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times"

Post by justdawnagain Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:04 am

Back News Economic News
Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times"
SATURDAY, 21 DECEMBER / 2 JANUARY 2012 09:54 HITS: 87
User Rating: / 0
PoorA good
Twilight News / dominated the Iraqi dinar in the recent interest in companies sell foreign currencies, especially on the Internet, when you browse these sites often read phrases such as "buy dinars, the government will raise the current value of the currency will become of the rich."

This comes at a time when the Iraqi Central Bank to raise the price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar by 3.4%.

And move the location of Georgia Pablk Brodcastnk U.S. mail for an expert on financial planning Brian Hancock said he does not have anything in the world of the content of foreign exchange exhibition of the variables at all times.

Hancock said, "It seems that there are many who are selling the Iraqi dinar in the United States as recently Masamath they are to persuade people that its value will rise to a hundred times."

He explained, "base their arguments to persuade people to what happened with the Kuwaiti currency after the first Gulf War," adding that "he received a request for advice from three people recently, one of them was convinced that he could earn more than a million dollars if he bought Iraqi currency at the moment."

The exchange rate of the Kuwaiti dinar is the highest year fixed Aitagar and economic effects, the fact that the Kuwaiti currency reserves is very high.

The three Aimitlkon any information or experience of the affairs of currency exchange and foreign currency market as the Hancock "There are many victims and the problem they Aadrickon results Maigdmon him."

It is noteworthy that the U.S. market Athvl a lot of opportunities for investment securities if no licenses, but the U.S. Treasury Department described the work of financial services companies and marketing currency as if it was a foregone conclusion.

G and C / P

LINK:http://www.shafaaq.com/sh2/news/economy-news/36706------------q-q.html

Not sure how to take this.....
Thoughts?

Thanks Dawn ={

justdawnagain
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times" Empty Re: Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times"

Post by CaptnJerry Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:17 am

It's basically saying that the dealers are the only ones who will be making any money off of the dinar... I disagree! We should see at least triple our return in the long run... IMHO

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times" Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times" Empty Re: Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times"

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:48 am

Not sure where or how old it is, I went to the English version of the site (the link took me to the Aribic version). http://www.shafaaq.com/en/ I could not find the article.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times" 2805820865  Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times" 2805820865  Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times" 2805820865  Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by justdawnagain Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:10 pm

Kevin,

The article does have a strange date "SATURDAY, 21 DECEMBER / 2 JANUARY 2012 09:54" I don't understand that dating but I've seen it on many articles. December 21st or 2nd wasn't a Saturday but January 21st 2012 is. Maybe it was published several times? I don't know. I just saw it early this morning for the first time and it kinda made me feel bad inside. I couldn't find it in English either, only in Arabic, which I found odd as well. Just wanted to get peeps take on it.

My husband thinks the dinar is going to RV this weekend. I so HOPE he is right. There is always hope right! When I see articles like this though, I worry. I know, I know... I worry way to much.

Thanks =}
DAWN

BTW - Captn Jerry, that's what I was feeling they were saying. I am glad you are more positive than they are! Thanks!! =)

Last edited by justdawnagain on Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to respond to Captn Jerry as well! =))

justdawnagain
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:19 pm

Another article that means absolutely NOTHING... its a waste of good paper and time. This article is exactly what is meant by mis-information (not information at all.)
Hear that sound? its the toilet flushing away bad news articles!
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by justdawnagain Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:22 pm

Devaron,

I am glad you think it means nothing cause it sure did make me feel bad. What I am confused about is that if it was meant to misinform us, why would it only be printed in Arabic and not on the English site? Why would they limit their audience?

Thanks =)
Dawn

justdawnagain
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:25 pm

Maybe it was an OP-ed piece and they don't translate them? Dunno, I tried going back quite a ways in the news section and didn't find it. Also found nothing using the search engine on fragments of the title.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times" 2805820865  Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times" 2805820865  Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times" 2805820865  Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by justdawnagain Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:33 pm

LOL Kevin, I did the same exact thing in panic mode around 3am this morning and couldn't find anything else. Glad I wasn't along in my search!

Dawn =)

justdawnagain
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:40 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:It's basically saying that the dealers are the only ones who will be making any money off of the dinar... I disagree! We should see at least triple our return in the long run... IMHO

CJ

Can you define long run because ive been in this
for six years. "LOL"

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:14 pm

ou812 wrote:Can you define long run because ive been in this
for six years. "LOL"

According to the articles, Iraq is in the process of a Redenomination/Razing of the 000's. Iraq has stated that 200K = 200, 100K = 100 and 50K = 50 dinar. Removing the 000's basically makes a 1-1 exchange and cuts the currency in circulation from 25 Trillion down to 25 Billion... Right in line with Kuwait's currency in circulation. That initial 1-1 rate will put Iraqi's faith back in the dinar and over time we will see the Iraqi dinar appreciate up around the Kuwaiti dinar. As far as long run, it could be a couple more years from the initial event... You know better than anyone, this is a long term investment... JMHO

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Foreign companies put the Iraqi dinar in the center of its concerns to the height expectations of "a hundred times" Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:05 pm

I am still very hopeful for an RI/RV of the Dinar, but I have a new point of concern. I had often humored myself with the thought that the terminology "deletion of the three zeroes" may have simply been a translation issue. However, since the minor exchange rate adjustment by the CBI the other day I see the reporting of that event is very clear, even after translation. The articles describing that event clearly state "increasing the value of the Dinar against the Dollar".

On one hand I still worry about a true redenomination, but am also encouraged by the sudden and unexpected nature of the mini-RV we just experienced. Time will tell...
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum