Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
How blessed we really are... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
How blessed we really are... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
How blessed we really are... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
How blessed we really are... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
How blessed we really are... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
How blessed we really are... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
How blessed we really are... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
How blessed we really are... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
How blessed we really are... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
How blessed we really are... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
How blessed we really are... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
How blessed we really are... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
How blessed we really are... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
How blessed we really are... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
How blessed we really are... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
How blessed we really are... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
How blessed we really are... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
How blessed we really are... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
How blessed we really are... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
How blessed we really are... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

How blessed we really are...

2 posters

Go down

How blessed we really are... Empty How blessed we really are...

Post by Alchemist Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:31 am

It is so easy for some to dismiss different 'gurus' intel based on dates not happening, but how lucky are we really to receive this 'intel?'

The mainstream news is produced by corporations protecting corporate interesrs. Always take with a grain of salt. I like the story about how the story of the horse theif/train robber can be told giving two totally different perspectives (before I'm outta here).

As time progresses, we may see some of the fantastic stories told through this community surface in the public light. The plausible reality is that some of this stuff that we hear is so far upstream and raw that it seems not true. How interesting it will be to watch these things unfold knowing what we know.

I would like to tjank all who have used their knowledge of the insiders and their contacts to posit ideas and share info in this and other forums. We are truly living in interesting times.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

How blessed we really are... Empty Re: How blessed we really are...

Post by pandora8 Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:06 am

I must agree and the intel and information given back in January about the global settlements just felt like hearing a good story.....now I'm seeing it unfold..amazing!!! I sure hope someone writes a book on RV train ride and let the rest of America in on what we've been hearing and watching come to fruition in the news and on TV. The American people will need our help to "fill in the blanks". It will be a best seller!!!

pandora8

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum