Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

OOM BLACK OUT? ? LOL DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

OOM BLACK OUT? ? LOL

+9
Kevind53
mitkire
Horizon
GoldPeg9
rick152
dinarstar
MiddleClassMaiden
abby ann
Ponee
13 posters

Go down

OOM BLACK OUT? ? LOL Empty OOM BLACK OUT? ? LOL

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:28 pm

Really?OOM BLACK OUT? ? LOL 3973136183

Ok, I had a lot of fun with you all today, but I do have to say that there are those that when they are given an inch, they take a mile. Heck 10 miles. If those who speak soooo freely on here and we do let you for the most part, were to take half of what you say to the fluffy rodent tree house site, you wouldn't last one single post. Your post would be deleted, and you would be banned. They don't put up with this type of discussion at all.

OOM BLACK OUT? ? LOL 2359006407

Really, you are here because there IS MORE FREEDOM here in MISKE's house. If you are one of those that keeps venting and you are reading this, guess what......you have freedom here. Do an experiment. Take the trash talk and try it over there......see what you get. If you make it thru and they let you spout off and you like it there, maybe you will have found a home. DV on the other hand is quite free for trashing, it is their reputation, you may be more comfortable there. Miske has pretty much kept a Middle of the road approach for the past 2 1/2 months. Why are you upset?

And truthfully, I don't think you are going to find a more diversified, happy, fun, entertaining, loving, intelligent bunch of dinarians than what we have here. OOM BLACK OUT? ? LOL 1839924927

MODERATING and RULES or aka censorship - EVERY FORUM HAS IT PERIOD! Show me ONE other dinar site that isn't controlling the chatter.

As for being disgruntled over the intel. Time to take responsibility. I know it is the most outrageous circumstances I have EVER seen in my life! To think that they can all keep saying the fairy tales that they do.OVER AND OVER. BUT, who is reading? You are. If you want intel. Go to the legitimate sites of forex and cbi. Why are you saying he's lying to me boo hoo? You claim to know it is BS and yet you read. Fool me once shame on you ..... Fool me twice shame on ME.

If you have logged in more than twice....Decide why you log in again. Is it for the intel. Then shame on you if you don't like what you are reading. You know better. If it is for the waiting with others who are in the same boat .... then welcome to our life raft.

You can read the intelligent posts of real news posted on here. It is here. Have you?

What, may I ask, do you get from all the P.O.ed attitudes? Certainly not Peace.

People, all the complaining in the world is not going to change what the (excuse the term) GURUS - ok - fairy talers - are going to say. Make a decision...... walk away from it, discuss it in an adult way, laugh at them.... just give it a rest and quit making it sound like OOM site is the enemy. If it is, stop coming into the enemies camp. If you are here, enjoy it.

If you enjoy bickering find another house to bicker in. OOM BLACK OUT? ? LOL 576492484

Black out? Ok, but those who are still here while you are gone are still sharing and having fun. Have you been here after 9 at night ??? It's a hoot. It's like happy hour without the booze... well ok I did have a glass of wine. WE have a blast!OOM BLACK OUT? ? LOL 1815401988

So ... for those who will be here tonight, get your party hats on....and we will see you then.

OOM BLACK OUT? ? LOL 312044658

Have a wonderful day. I must now go and figure out how I can get funding to open a business because I know the intel is probably wrong and I am not going to wait to see if they got it right. I must keep living as if dinar never existed.

Keep on Keepin ON

Last edited by ponee on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

OOM BLACK OUT? ? LOL Empty Re: OOM BLACK OUT? ? LOL

Post by abby ann Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:38 pm

PONEE, GREAT POST!!!!OOM BLACK OUT? ? LOL 1261280965 OOM BLACK OUT? ? LOL 1261280965 OOM BLACK OUT? ? LOL 1261280965
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:45 pm

try PTR!

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:50 pm

ponee wrote:Really?

Ok, I had a lot of fun with you all today, but I do have to say that there are those that when they are given an inch, they take a mile. Heck 10 miles. If those who speak soooo freely on here and we do let you for the most part, were to take half of what you say to the fluffy rodent tree house site, you wouldn't last one single post. Your post would be deleted, and you would be banned. They don't put up with this type of discussion at all.

Really, you are here because there IS MORE FREEDOM here in MISKE's house. If you are one of those that keeps venting and you are reading this, guess what......you have freedom here. Do an experiment. Take the trash talk and try it over there......see what you get. If you make it thru and they let you spout off and you like it there, maybe you will have found a home. DV on the other hand is quite free for trashing, it is their reputation, you may be more comfortable there. Miske has pretty much kept a Middle of the road approach for the past 2 1/2 months. Why are you upset?

And truthfully, I don't think you are going to find a more diversified, happy, fun, entertaining, loving, intelligent bunch of dinarians than what we have here.

MODERATING and RULES or aka censorship - EVERY FORUM HAS IT PERIOD! Show me ONE other dinar site that isn't controlling the chatter.

As for being disgruntled over the intel. Time to take responsibility. I know it is the most outrageous circumstances I have EVER seen in my life! To think that they can all keep saying the fairy tales that they do.OVER AND OVER. BUT, who is reading? You are. If you want intel. Go to the legitimate sites of forex and cbi. Why are you saying he's lying to me boo hoo? You claim to know it is BS and yet you read. Fool me once shame on you ..... Fool me twice shame on ME.

If you have logged in more than twice....Decide why you log in again. Is it for the intel. Then shame on you if you don't like what you are reading. You know better. If it is for the waiting with others who are in the same boat .... then welcome to our life raft.

You can read the intelligent posts of real news posted on here. It is here. Have you?

People, all the complaining in the world is not going to change what the (excuse the term) GURUS - ok - fairy talers - are going to say. Make a decision...... walk away from it, discuss it in an adult way, laugh at them.... just give it a rest and quit making it sound like OOM site is the enemy. If it is, stop coming into the enemies camp. If you are here, enjoy it.

If you enjoy bickering find another house to bicker in.

Black out? Ok, but those who are still here while you are gone are still sharing and having fun. Have you been here after 9 at night ??? It's a hoot. It's like happy hour without the booze... well ok I did have a glass of wine. WE have a blast!

So ... for those who will be here tonight, get your party hats on....and we will see you then.

Have a wonderful day. I must now go and figure out how I can get funding to open a business because I know the intel is probably wrong and I am not going to wait to see if they got it right. I must keep living as if dinar never existed.

Keep on Keepin ON

It is my deepfelt opinion that God is completely in control of all that goes on on this OOM site. HE has appointed MODS, site management, staff and those who have a heart to persistently seek out the truth and share it.

I ACCEPT and SUPPORT the decisions of OOM site management regarding what is allowed and disallowed. After all, we ALL are GUESTS in this house, and will be always welcome... if we respect any decisions/desires requested (or demanded) by the homeowner.

Of course, if that won't suit us... then we can go visit someone else's home where we feel more comfortable.

FOR ME... I feel VERY comfortable here... and embrace the diversity and sharing...

In an earlier post... I mentioned something about censorship. Specifically, I was referring to some real concerns by Google, Wilkipedia and other internet giants about legistation that seems to be generating online opposition with regard to internet freedoms.

More available on that at http://preview.tinyurl.com/74ljw8p if anyone is interested.

Meanwhile... THANK YOU again... OOM Team... and Family!

This is the day the LORD has made... we will rejoice and be glad in it.... with HOPE and ANTICIPATION... and FAITH... with all our hearts...

Thanks for your time...

...from the heart MiddleClassMaiden :flower: threadsneaker Ilikeyou
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:04 pm

ponee.
" Straight from the horses mouth ".
Very well said,plain,simple and the truth.
Good on you!
Good luck with your biz search ponee.
For those who come here just to stir,I think the days are gettin' short.
getout

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:19 pm

OK Just who put that burr under ponee's saddle?? Why I :cyclops: otta OOM BLACK OUT? ? LOL 2211252749

rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:14 pm

rick152 wrote:OK Just who put that burr under ponee's saddle?? Why I :cyclops: otta OOM BLACK OUT? ? LOL 2211252749

rick152

To ride Pegasus - one doesn't need a saddle - just be pure of heart & believe in miracles. ☀ 🐱

Life is a leap of Faith. When a person has it, they just KNOW All will be well.

The IQD WILL RV. We just KNOW it in our hearts and our whole Beings.

OOM BLACK OUT? ? LOL Blueun10

Helping to Create an Enlightened World in 2012 - Za'Raya
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:22 pm

GoldPeg9 wrote:
rick152 wrote:OK Just who put that burr under ponee's saddle?? Why I :cyclops: otta OOM BLACK OUT? ? LOL 2211252749

rick152

To ride Pegasus - one doesn't need a saddle - just be pure of heart & believe in miracles. ☀ 🐱

Yes we do GP :cheers:

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:23 pm

GoldPeg9 wrote:

rick152

I believe and that is all ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:40 pm

GoldPeg9 wrote:

rick152

Yes Mam....you are so right....OOM BLACK OUT? ? LOL Animal-smiley-008

OOM BLACK OUT? ? LOL Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...OOM BLACK OUT? ? LOL 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:34 pm

ponee wrote:Really?OOM BLACK OUT? ? LOL 3973136183

And truthfully, I don't think you are going to find a more diversified, happy, fun, entertaining, loving, intelligent bunch of dinarians than what we have here. OOM BLACK OUT? ? LOL 1839924927

If you enjoy bickering find another house to bicker in. OOM BLACK OUT? ? LOL 576492484

Black out? Ok, but those who are still here while you are gone are still sharing and having fun. Have you been here after 9 at night ??? It's a hoot. It's like happy hour without the booze... well ok I did have a glass of wine. WE have a blast!OOM BLACK OUT? ? LOL 1815401988

Keep on Keepin ON

got a lot of time on your hands to post this run-on!

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:45 pm

I have lots of punctuation. No run on here. Plus I type very fast. So no, it took no time at all. But thanks for your observation of my effort.

Last edited by ponee on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:47 pm

mitkire wrote:
got a lot of time on your hands to post this run-on!

And a lot of frustration to go through the effort. She's about had it as have a number of us. People are leaving ... not because of the "questionable" intel, but because of all the angst and negative posting. The same people demanding that we censor the intel providers and screen intel for accuracy before it is posted are bashing on Miske and us for censorship because she banned ONE word. How would you feel?

Frankly I am out of patience at the moment and tired of people abusing the freedom they have been allowed here. Miske said in another post it's time to weed out the garden and let a little sun in ... well I'm about ready to engage in a scorched earth policy after today. Good night, and may tomorrow be a better day.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

OOM BLACK OUT? ? LOL 2805820865  OOM BLACK OUT? ? LOL 2805820865  OOM BLACK OUT? ? LOL 2805820865  OOM BLACK OUT? ? LOL 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:25 am

I had rather ban one word... than ban the postings... AND I hate banning people...

I didnt start off banning anything... just asked people to be nice...

I asked people to please bash the information if they must, but not the person that stated it... WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT????

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:21 am

"fluffy rodent tree house site"

OOM BLACK OUT? ? LOL 3973136183
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:29 am

Miskebam wrote:I had rather ban one word... than ban the postings... AND I hate banning people...

I asked people to please bash the information if they must, but not the person that stated it... WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT????

Miskebam...This is the most perfect way I have EVER heard this. This is allowance as to free speech and to NOT malign Persons. I believe this should be posted Exactly as written for all in a seperate post by you (if you please) As the THE warning. Easy to decern Exactly what is clear and meant. Thank you for writting this ...rick152

This example for all Peeps and mods alike as to the peramiters. I believe this would settle the "disputes" between the peeps as to what is bashing. Thank you again :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:54 am

bounce lol! :cheers: OOM BLACK OUT? ? LOL 1261280965 OOM BLACK OUT? ? LOL 949729897

ponee wrote:Really?OOM BLACK OUT? ? LOL 3973136183

Keep on Keepin ON

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:55 am

I remember making a post about how the negativity was getting out of hand and getting accused of being negative myself for mentioning it. I now realize that I went about it in the wrong way and was not properly stating my case, because I let my emotions get in the way of my intentions. This site might have lost a decent number of members due to the desire to accommodate a handful of members, but it will be okay. We love Okie and now that you are choosing to rebalance the site, I'm sure a large amount of the members will return.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:55 am

Miskebam wrote:I had rather ban one word... than ban the postings... AND I hate banning people...

Go Girl...!!! :cheers: You found the SWEET SPOT! :yes: GREAT WISDOM... combined with caring and respect. What a JOY to have YOU at the position that you are... for the greater good of all! BLESS YOU for your tireless and effective efforts for the entire OOM Family! ...from the heart... MiddleClassMaiden :flower: threadsneaker Ilikeyou
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down