Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

ArizonaHeat - ArizonaHeat 01/18/2012 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

ArizonaHeat 01/18/2012

+8
readysetrv
ksartgirl
wes
dinarstar
landcareunlimited
Ponee
bigdaddytim
CaptnJerry
12 posters

Go down

ArizonaHeat - ArizonaHeat 01/18/2012 Empty ArizonaHeat 01/18/2012

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:30 am

ArizonaHeat - Post By AndieZ1 3S's Intel Forum 01/18/2012

7:18 PM CST [ArizonaHeat] Ok 3S room. Before things get out of hand I have some things to say…….

[ArizonaHeat] - 1) Jonny, Bella nor anyone else is under a gag order;

2) Jonny nor anyone else was contacted directly by any agency to stop posting.
It was relayed to him on a conference call I was on. He was very nice about it and agreed to cool it on the Intel he provides to a public forum;

3) None of the intel providers are being investigated by the NSA, CIA, UST, FBI or any other acronym you may come up with :::::

[ArizonaHeat] - Jonny, Bella and FreewayBill along with a number of other intel providers all need to understand that bringing you the best info they can, and it is now apparent, can do more harm than good. They work very hard, endless hours and lots of phone time just to make you happy. :::::

[ArizonaHeat] - Realize this needs to stop now and let this situation run its course. We as intel providers will keep you informed the best we can. DON’T push, don’t go crazy because at 9:01 am EST you haven’t received an update. Let it come to you and KNOW you will know about a live rate as soon as we do.

[ArizonaHeat] look, i dont post a fraction of what i get for this very reason, its not worth the problems it brings. The thing is , I do know whats going on, i do know where we are and i do know this will all be over very soon. just keep the faith and relax. the minute im told its going live, i will post it

Not really info, but finally something that's true! ArizonaHeat - ArizonaHeat 01/18/2012 Thumbs-up

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

ArizonaHeat - ArizonaHeat 01/18/2012 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ArizonaHeat - ArizonaHeat 01/18/2012 Empty Re: ArizonaHeat 01/18/2012

Post by bigdaddytim Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:40 am

Ok CaptainJerry, I'm gonna take the bullet on this one.

I am as deep in this as most. SO, I am going to ask what most people think. Why would we believe anything that Arizona Heat says any more than Jonny, Bella, etc? Do you know this person on a "personal" level, or merely as a contact on a chat? Where is this person's credibility?? Has anything that this person has brought had any more validity than any other?

Just questioning it out loud.

Thanks and with all due respect.

Lord, Please let me be wrong.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:54 am

How can anyone be investigated for guessing out loud? Isn't that what we all do? We all Guess what we think is going to happen? We have already decided they have no inside information so they are being investigated for their guesses? Oh no, that means we are ALL in trouble. Crap. I better not discuss the RV at lunch today. My sandwich might be bugged.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:01 am

BDT, I don't know them and have never met them... It's just a matter of common sense with me. They seem to be very down to earth/grounded and most importantly not pumping or trying to sell me on anything. People may have contacts in various gov. agencies, but none of them know anything more than you and I!!! Dr. Shabibi and probably 5 other people in the world know when this will happen and lets face it, they aren't talking to anyone... JMHO

CJ

Uh oh!!! I've said to much! I've gotta go, they're here....
ArizonaHeat - ArizonaHeat 01/18/2012 Fbi-raid

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

ArizonaHeat - ArizonaHeat 01/18/2012 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:03 am

CJ,

I concur.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:16 am

Again, more Guru drivel. They provide "intel" to make us HAPPY? Why would you spend "countless" hours making complete strangers happy, especially when they have grown tired of misfires again and again. This logic and motivation source seems very weak to me. I will not venture a guess publicly as to their real motivation, but if my suspicions are correct the three letter agencies they might want to familiarize themselves with are the SEC & FTC.

Oh, and Capt. Jerry...I can't stand the overused "LOL", but if I were ever going to use it I would have used it on your last post & photo. Hilarious.
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:35 am

LCU,
"Again, more Guru drivel"

Big NO-NO Big NO-NO Big NO-NO

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:37 am

@dinarstar wrote:LCU,

Omg! Mod infraction! Dinarstar, hurry, read Miskes post about the G word before the members get you........hurry run!
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:42 am

"Again, more ArizonaHeat - ArizonaHeat 01/18/2012 Nose-pick drivel"

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:53 am

I bet that's right. He wasn't told to cool it with all of his (mis)info by the FBI, CIA, NSA, or UST. He was told by all of the people who are tired of listening to his BS and tired of watching him make a fool of himself.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ksartgirl Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:59 am

Don't shoot the messenger. All I know is there were numbers (certainly not mine) that were posted that 6-8 million had dinar. 8 months ago there were 2m that had dinar. Do you think all of this hype had something to do with that? I don't really care except if you don't have REAL posts; then don't post. It's as simple as that. I am aware there are some that simply want to make a buck on the others and clearly I understand that; please, please, just don't take it to the next level where you are "pimps" "pushers"; thank you.

ksartgirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:59 am

Again, this is advice for all the people that still put weight behind the _ _ _ _ _.

RUN, AND I MEAN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN TO YOUR DOCTOR AND HAVE THEN DO A "CRANIAL ANAL INVERSION" ON YOU!!! HAVE THEM PULL YOU HEAD OUT OF YOUR BACKSIDE, AND GIVE YOU A SERIOUS "CHECK UP FROM THE NECK UP"!!

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:02 am

@ponee wrote:

Omg! Mod infraction! Dinarstar, hurry, read Miskes post about the G word before the members get you........hurry run!

Laughing Laughing ...I like that shame ,copied from landcareunlimited above mine,maybe he and I are now headed for basket heaven in a starry sky...ho hum,please.....

:nono: crybaby crybaby crybaby

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:03 am

@landcareunlimited wrote:Again, more Guru drivel. They provide "intel" to make us HAPPY? Why would you spend "countless" hours making complete strangers happy, especially when they have grown tired of misfires again and again. This logic and motivation source seems very weak to me. I will not venture a guess publicly as to their real motivation, but if my suspicions are correct the three letter agencies they might want to familiarize themselves with are the SEC & FTC.

Oh, and Capt. Jerry...I can't stand the overused "LOL", but if I were ever going to use it I would have used it on your last post & photo. Hilarious.

I don't think any of them are hear to make us happy. I really think it's about Dinar Sales. We know from the news that it is getting closer. The gurus take the "it's getting closer" add their imminent spin on it to create the "sense of urgency" for those that buy into their bull, to buy more Dinar. I could be wrong, but I don't think so..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:03 am

If you want to know how much influence a person has look to see if their words match their action.
It easy for people to say things some true some not true but the bottom line is, how much of what is said is real and by that I mean, how much of what is said actually happens?
It is not necessary to use special names to promote yourself unless you are trying to "Brand " yourself as being a certain thing. The word "Guru" is a Sanskritic (Hindu) word that has a high religious meaning to it. It could be used to promote oneself as a "Teacher" because it means that too.
From my personal perspective the word is being misused because there is no "Financial" part of the Hindu religion... using the word to describe oneself as a financial advisor is stretching it a bit.
Reading a Bible does not make one a Priest or Minister... To be such requires at least one of two things: To be directly "Called: by God to be a priest (and history has shown that this does happen)... the second thing is to enroll in a study course specific to the goal and condoned by your chosen Church. Someone reading an article from a newspaper does not make them a teacher of the subject they are reading about.
But then this is just my own opinion!
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:04 am

Oh crap, do you know what you just did readysetrv? I now have to MOD this thread in case you two get into a fight. Thanks a bunch! Now I will never get my shower this morning...pewy stinky me.

ArizonaHeat - ArizonaHeat 01/18/2012 576492484

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:17 am

LOL, no fight here, ma'am! I agree with 99.99999% of CaptainJerrys view points, so we are all good. He knows those I am referring to. LOL

ponee, you can go an take you shower, us kids will be just fine. But make it quick!! LOL

GO RVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:08 am

@wes wrote:I bet that's right. He wasn't told to cool it with all of his (mis)info by the FBI, CIA, NSA, or UST. He was told by all of the people who are tired of listening to his BS and tired of watching him make a fool of himself.

That is great "intel"
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:18 am

@ponee wrote:How can anyone be investigated for guessing out loud? Isn't that what we all do? We all Guess what we think is going to happen? We have already decided they have no inside information so they are being investigated for their guesses? Oh no, that means we are ALL in trouble. Crap. I better not discuss the RV at lunch today. My sandwich might be bugged.

Guessing is one thing, but many of these gurus own Dinar sites that accept a fee for advertisement, and (most important) receive a commission for Dinar Sales. When that person has a documented track record that can prove deception for financial gain, then I would say "yes, people can and may get investigated". If that were to happen and financial records get subpoenad, then there could definately be action taken against certain individuals. When it comes to deception for finacial gain, that in itself becomes a concern for certain agencies. You cannot erase the Internet. This would not be a difficult thing for investigators to resolve. Personally, I hope it happens, because many people have been deceived and taken advantage of financially. You get what you sew..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:24 am

@ponee wrote:Oh crap, do you know what you just did readysetrv? I now have to MOD this thread in case you two get into a fight. Thanks a bunch! Now I will never get my shower this morning...pewy stinky me.

Readysetrv is OK. Just telling it the way it is, truthful..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:26 am

@sandwedge wrote:
@ponee wrote:Oh crap, do you know what you just did readysetrv? I now have to MOD this thread in case you two get into a fight. Thanks a bunch! Now I will never get my shower this morning...pewy stinky me.

Go RI/RV..

yaaaa it was the head up the butt statement that I was worried about, but it is aaaallll gooood. One big happy familyArizonaHeat - ArizonaHeat 01/18/2012 1815401988 avoiding the WORD.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthie23 Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:42 am

ArizonaHeat - ArizonaHeat 01/18/2012 Att00011[/url]
ruthie23
ruthie23
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:49 am

@sandwedge wrote:
@ponee wrote:How can anyone be investigated for guessing out loud? Isn't that what we all do? We all Guess what we think is going to happen? We have already decided they have no inside information so they are being investigated for their guesses? Oh no, that means we are ALL in trouble. Crap. I better not discuss the RV at lunch today. My sandwich might be bugged.

Guessing is one thing, but many of these gurus own Dinar sites that accept a fee for advertisement, and (most important) receive a commission for Dinar Sales. When that person has a documented track record that can prove deception for financial gain, then I would say "yes, people can and may get investigated". If that were to happen and financial records get subpoenad, then there could definately be action taken against certain individuals. When it comes to deception for finacial gain, that in itself becomes a concern for certain agencies. You cannot erase the Internet. This would not be a difficult thing for investigators to resolve. Personally, I hope it happens, because many people have been deceived and taken advantage of financially. You get what you sew..

Go RI/RV..

NOW THAT WOULD BE A GREAT DAY. TO SEE ALL THE "_____" BE THROWN INTO THE ROOMS WITH LOTS OF BARS, AND ROT FOR A FEW YEARS WOULD BE GREAT THING. Now I'm only talking about the ones that have flat out lied. You know the ones that have guaranteed they have known people personally that have cashed out, or knew for sure the Tier 1 had caused out. ETC ETC ETC. Well, now that I think about it, that pretty much covers them all. LOL

Have no idea, if that could happen, but if it did they would get no putty from me. It would be just what they deserve.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

Last edited by readysetrv on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:52 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : word)

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:54 am

@ponee wrote:
@sandwedge wrote:

Go RI/RV..

yaaaa it was the head up the butt statement that I was worried about, but it is aaaallll gooood. One big happy familyArizonaHeat - ArizonaHeat 01/18/2012 1815401988 avoiding the WORD.

I just thought it was kind of fitting, and a little funny. At least for most LOL

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum