Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
PTR CALL: " IMMINENT AND RIGHT HERE", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PTR CALL: " IMMINENT AND RIGHT HERE", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
PTR CALL: " IMMINENT AND RIGHT HERE", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PTR CALL: " IMMINENT AND RIGHT HERE", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
PTR CALL: " IMMINENT AND RIGHT HERE", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PTR CALL: " IMMINENT AND RIGHT HERE", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PTR CALL: " IMMINENT AND RIGHT HERE", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PTR CALL: " IMMINENT AND RIGHT HERE", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PTR CALL: " IMMINENT AND RIGHT HERE", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PTR CALL: " IMMINENT AND RIGHT HERE", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PTR CALL: " IMMINENT AND RIGHT HERE", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PTR CALL: " IMMINENT AND RIGHT HERE", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PTR CALL: " IMMINENT AND RIGHT HERE", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PTR CALL: " IMMINENT AND RIGHT HERE", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PTR CALL: " IMMINENT AND RIGHT HERE", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
PTR CALL: " IMMINENT AND RIGHT HERE", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
PTR CALL: " IMMINENT AND RIGHT HERE", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
PTR CALL: " IMMINENT AND RIGHT HERE", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
PTR CALL: " IMMINENT AND RIGHT HERE", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
PTR CALL: " IMMINENT AND RIGHT HERE", 18 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

PTR CALL: " IMMINENT AND RIGHT HERE", 18 JAN

+9
elvishd1
KAI
bigdaddytim
hithere
GandiIV
dinarling77
GoodGosh
1alaskan
Rosy
13 posters

Go down

PTR CALL: " IMMINENT AND RIGHT HERE", 18 JAN Empty PTR CALL: " IMMINENT AND RIGHT HERE", 18 JAN

Post by Rosy Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:21 pm

PTR CALL: " THE TIME IS VERY CLOSE", 18 JAN
Lots of intel out there that are confirming some things. a couple things are not totally verified.

Gary: We did hear from Dr. Todd today. with his contacts-They are all seeing it clear. We are right on top of it. Two words. Imminent and RIGHT HERE!!

Tony: the Negative part. He is reading something: some Stuff doesn't even make sense.
this is what I do know. there is to much information put on the boards. You are on a rollorcaster that you shouldn't be on. thats what we go through every day. We heard that Dan, I and Jonny W were on a plane to cash out. We know that didn't happen.

Dan: How did I get stuck on a plane with you or Jonny?

Tony: second call said the RV wasnt happening till June. We know thats wrong. I heard it wasn't happening till sunday. None of this is true.

There were good things too!
High level banking intel post on our forum (Richlady). And a post sayinghis banking meeting said they would not cash in dinar and
its a lop basically. Well Im here to tell you to pay attention to the first one. Last night all banks were put on alert. This is about to happen. Banks are on high alert and they are watching the bank screens . Its here!!
How do we know its here?
Process: Its either the WB to the BIS to CBI to IMF or the BIS to the WB to the CBI to the IMF. When the WB gets it they have 10 days and then sent it to the next level. they don't have to take 10 days. Could be 10 minutes. if they make any changes they have to send it back and start again. The IMF got is Thursday and released it last night to the system. They did not change anything. Now the banks have it. Todays memo was different at the banks. The banks got proceedures TODAY:
What to take in, and what to pay out. They were warned about counterfeit dinar. Having security in place. Ect...

Everything that we are hearing is it could be here today or by Friday. This is a good day. Now you know why agencies kept saying it was done-and they were.

Dan: we have to beleive what we are hearing or we wouldnt repeat it. As tony went through the list i still think its someones opinion but it could be true. We have heard so many different scenarios and they have been wrong in the past. But anything is possible. Everything is positive. We are seeing things on TV, weve seen articles, we are now seeing bankers preparing for somethig and are worried about something. Worried about herds of people coming in saying "pay me now" It could be today. Its very possible. we are on an hour by hour watch. But, there may be a wait because the banks are in a horrible position globally. so, be warned-that we all cant cash in the first day and there may be a wait.

Dan: We need patience or a understanding attitude at cash in. Its going to happen. and Tonys intel is coming from good sources. Jonnys intel as well. we are all on the same page finally. We are still on a rollar caster. Yhis is the last minutes.

Tony: Lots of crazy stuff out there-Some I don't beleive. If its gone through all these agencies and loaded through the systems-then any meetings in Iraq do not matter. For once every single banks-even the little banks are saying its done. 99% of us are not wrong.

there is something else I am getting to get back. It could be between now or Friday or it could be Friday. I don't know. Don't go to the banks-they are tired of that.

We are not far all. IMF just put on the news that they are raising 5 hundred Billion dollars to bail out the world. Where did they find it????

Dan: I do not beleive its in Iraqs hands. I beleive its in the US/Worlds hands right now. I do not beleive we are waitin on a meeting in Iraq;

Gary: We have so much info directed at us. We were warned about misinformation as well. I have heard from sources that it is postponed for 6 months to 12 months so we evaluate against what we know as fact and determine what is misinformation. I heard people were cashing out at the BIs and we know that untrue. Its not a bank. A lot of news out there to throw us off and make us think its not a real opprtunity. We have to be careful and decide what smoke or not. Banks are just as frustrated as we are. they can't do anything until the hold is taking off of it.

We have tobe ready and have our plans in place

Tony" you know more then the bankers and tellers do. some of the bankers listen to our calls because their bosses won't tell them whats going on.

Tony: Something BIG is happening before Friday and if we see it-You will never have to wonder about this ever again. ITS BIG!!!
We are in the window when Kuwait rvd years ago right now. maybe they will do what they did with kuwait.
Who knows.

Q&A starting:

Simon: member had info from a bank manager today: member Yourblessed is on the phone:

Yourblessed: directly from the bank this morning: i have a great relationship with a bank, and a wealth manager in a large California city. I called him every couple weeks to say "hello" He always called me back the same day and he knows I have dinar.

He gave me his cell phone number. I would call him on a sat or sun and ask him if he heard anything and he would always call me back. I had a feeling he knew more about the IQD . I also have a relationship with a bank manager. I would talk to him about the dinar and he always looked up rates for me. He would offer info and check the bank screens for me. well this morning I went to the bank and went into teller line. the manager saw me and came up while I was making a DB purchase. The manager came up and we talked. i said i feel confident that something is happening and Im excited.

So he said -lets look at the rates. They pulled up the rates and he looked at me and said"this is odd' He let me look at the screen. Almost everything on the screen said "call for rates" Even the GBP almost every currency said this. they were confused.
I called him back to ask about the dinar. He said we don't show anything today and 3 days ago there was a rate.
He said this was an anomoly and hes never seen this before.

Q; do yo think the rate will come out high or come out low. what are your ideas about that

Tony: If it comes out any where near $12 then I am all in. Im not waiting for anybody. If it comes out at a mid level-then I havve a stradegy even though you cant double dip-i can double dip. A guy called me this mornign and said the rate is between $4.35 to $12.38.
what Ive heard the most is the $7 dollar range and I think there will be some movement after it hits the market. Either up or down and its manipulated for people in the market to make money if its up or down. so watch out for movement.

Q: From Arizona. If you cash in a small amount and hold the rest of it to get a trust -its to late.

Tony: When you start cashin out millions-your name is on a list. im excited to tell you this. Everybody thats worried about the 24 hours to cash in-its 8 hours a day so we would have 3 -8 hour days-not just 24 hours. so don't be scared about cashing out in 24 hours. You will have time to go to the bank and lock in at DB. so you will really have 72 hours.

Tony: A good retirement plan is to have 10 properties and a yearly cash flow. Any real estate I would buy is cash though.
Lots of people in real estate follow this plan.

i would not keep mortgages-but use cash. the world bank issued a warning today that a GLOBAL RECESSION is about to occur!! so pay attention.

Tony is talking about whats in the bank packages, life coach, insurance, black cards,tons of free services. free concierge service, free-lots of stuff. Things you should ask for. when you have this kind of money-they will be beating down your door to talk to you.

Daughter came home and I missed several questions:

someone will be bringing the MP3 link and playback number over ASAP so you can all lissten.

There is one more question:

Tony: i've been told Best times for the Rv are 1-3 Am and 3-5 Pm and when most RVs have taken place but this can happen any moment or anytime. It could be happening as we speak. i've been told its in the system and where it is in the system -so anytime

Puzzle peices to put together.

Where does it go after the IMF?
Tony:It goes to the forex. They loaded it 2 days agao,(shouldn't have said that) and then to the banking system and then to you and me.

Gary: the treasury and different agencies have to be in agreement and they have told me they have signed off and done and were confused at the delay. so with Tonys info and the IMF signing off on it-it looks like they are all done.

Call is ending:

Tony: Don't rush to the bank
All the mods are very excited that the time is very close!!!!!

http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/01/ptr-call-time-is-very-close-18-jan.html
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

PTR CALL: " IMMINENT AND RIGHT HERE", 18 JAN Empty Re: PTR CALL: " IMMINENT AND RIGHT HERE", 18 JAN

Post by 1alaskan Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:29 pm

Well, maybe..............................

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

PTR CALL: " IMMINENT AND RIGHT HERE", 18 JAN Empty Re: PTR CALL: " IMMINENT AND RIGHT HERE", 18 JAN

Post by GoodGosh Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:06 pm

PTR CALL: " IMMINENT AND RIGHT HERE", 18 JAN 437791839
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:37 pm

Is today Wednesday? .......YEP!

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GandiIV Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:19 pm

me thinks Iraqi denar took slow boat to china.

GandiIV

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:19 pm

today is the day and ill be saying that everyday so dont get me misunderstood about yesterday.
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:07 pm

All I know is that we are exactly where we need to be. I will remember today for a LONG time. I know that tomorrow is going to be a GREAT DAY!! I will be heading to the bank!! I have my plan ready. The engine is running.

Nuff said.

Did I leave any of the sayings out?

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:22 pm

BDT, To continue:

The cake is in the oven at 1263 degrees, the door is open on your 747,
review the security measures again tonight, with currency, things can change on a nanosecond. This roller coaster ride is over, my sister's mother-in-law's best friend's brother who knows someone at the UST was told by the assistant manager at the IMF that (this is hush hush) but get excited! Big news coming tonight... or tomorrow but for sure by Friday.

affraid affraid affraid

Last edited by KAI on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : e e e)
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:51 pm

KAI, I like the last one best. Maybe today or tomorrow. But for sure by Friday. Probably sooner than later.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:54 pm

It was OVER last year as well....

PTR CALL 12-31-11 Saturday with TONY and DAN
By DebTarHeelGirl

SYNOPSIS

DAN STATES - I got a call that said its OVER – the RV is OVER - heard this many times but this morning it happened at many different high levels

TONY STATES - - the news we got yesterday the rate was live YESTERDAY at 7:30pm we heard this…..that does not mean you can go out and cash out but that it is in the banking system… about 8pm we got 4 confirmations and that announcement was Shabibi and Allawi were celebrating - we got confirm that at 5pm eastern time the announcement was made and it was made in Iraq so they were truly celebrating

DAN STATES – PTR is not KNOWN as calling it – EVERYONE is saying its over- no one can cash in today and banks are not open till TUESDAY
Read More Link on Right

_DAN STATES - everyone saying it’s happening did not come from those that call it every day- but today we had 3 of the most highest have told us today that THIS IS DONE that is what got me on this call - a lot of things we have been through here, one thing we agree on is that this thing is done…

TONY STATES - Everyone should be celebrating. CBI should update tomorrow… from the banking stand point and Gov. it all makes sense.. - they are trying to make sure the rate is live in the Systems…we will see it -

it is going to be a great day I actually said its time for me to stick my neck out and tell them what we are hearing and tell them what we are hearing! …I called a bunch of people & confirmed it, 3 letter agencies & people in Iraq

TONY STATES - … listen the high rate time has been cut down significantly – so listen to what I am saying – have your plan I place….again the time frame has been cut down SIGNIFICANTLY.... – its live in the systems = the news we got yesterday the rate was live

VIPER STATES - Things are looking good – we may not see anything till Tuesday or Wednesday per my contact due to holiday – this is it – take a deep breath and stay grounded

DAN STATES - We have some credible good info today after rumors last night – there are some of things we want to talk about that is Great – Get right to business – UPDATE here only no question session.. Viper is in agreement with what we are saying.

Dan got many calls last night – its happening its over and its being called to be done by January 1st – heard this many times but this morning it happened at a different level in comfortable sitting places where A, if it’s happening I would know…

Hearing that 1st of year Iraq will be RV at the first of the year – and I got a call that said its OVER – the RV is OVER -

TONY STATES – HE says that yesterday afternoon Gary called and said HEY TONY I am hearing this went live yesterday calls came at 5pm – Tony made phone calls and got confirmations and about 8pm we got 4 confirmations and the announcement was Shabibi and Allawi were celebrating –

and yes they were shooting bullets over there and so what that is not new- but we got confirm that 5pm eastern time the announcement was made and it was made in Iraq so they were truly celebrating over there

….it is confirmed from 4 different places and all notifications were set n out – and calls from different countries called with the rate – we are getting calls RIGHT NOW that banks screens are changing in to get this loaded today so the rates will apply today – they are trying to get this to go live

DAN STATES – PTR is not KNOWN as calling it – EVERYONE is saying its over- no one can cash in today and banks are not open till TUESDAY – so bankers can’t shove itin and gratify anyone for tax purposes today…

TONY STATES –if it goes live at bank today they do not care – the DINAR does now have VALUE and you owe that for 2011 tax year – GO GET A GOOD TAX PERSON –

DAN STATES - I do NOT agree with this and that is your opinion TONY its your opinion – so you have till April to file per Dan and again go check with your tax person about this – taxes due in April

TONY STATES - that Dan is wrong you do not have to file today but yes you will in April –

DAN STATES - everyone saying it’s happening did not come from those that call it every day- but today we had 3 of the most highest have told us today that THIS IS DONE that is what got me on this call – this is done – not just saying bank screens are changing…I appreciate the facts that Tony bring news to us…I always don’t agree with it … That's who i am...this is different type of day today.

I declare this day, the 31st of December, on which the withdrawal of foreign forces from Iraq is complete, as a national day," said Maliki in a televised ceremony, surrounded by security officials in dress uniforms. "It is Iraq's day.

It is a feast for all Iraqis. It is the dawn of a new day in Mesopotamia ... Your country is free." .... http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=hp_t1
http://www.almanar.c...id=23&fromval=1

TONY STATES - They in fact are celebrating over there... hopefully you might make it to the bank today,, i don’t see any sense to do it today but hey….the fact they want it live on the 31st to reap the benefits for the taxes makes sense to me.. You're right it's a great day. Everyone should be celebrating. CBI should update tomorrow… from the banking stand point and Gov. it all makes sense..

DAN STATES - Bad thing is we got to wait til then (Tuesday). a lot of things we have been through here, one thing we agree on is that this thing is done….we thought it was over 3 or 4 weeks ago, but now we get to see the conclusion…

VIPER – Things are looking good – we may not see anything till Tuesday or Wednesday per my contact due to holiday – this is it – take a deep breath and stay grounded – lets hope this is here and let it all work out…

GARY STATES - saw a post from Lilly of an article posted about the 3 - OOO's ...it would make sense to me they would do that 72 hour timeframe...the closing of the banks is a holiday weekend and it makes sense to do it now....sure sounds like it is DONE!!!

DAN STATES - let's keep this to 10 more minutes. A call yesterday, mod & his wife, trying to figure out everything, asset protection, identity, ... for those who have nothing done, no trust, no LLC, you'll have time…if you don’t have everything set up you will be fine, you will have time….if it comes out at $7 as TONY thinks, then it goes down $5 don’t be shocked...

i will not panic when it comes out,, if it comes out low or high don’t be shocked.. it can come out very low and then go up… no matter what happens you will have time to cash in a note or two or the whole thing…one family told me i am going to cash in everything and pay my taxes which is fine that’s what we are to do pay our taxes get advice from planners…

TONY STATES – know what your 10 things are to do when you see this… listen the high rate time has been cut down significantly – so listen to what I am saying – have your plan I place….again the time frame has been cut down SIGNIFICANTLY.... –

its live in the systems = the news we got yesterday the rate was live YESTERDAY at 7:30pm we heard this…..that does not mean you can go out and cash out but that it is in the banking system…

You're going start hearing stuff out of Iraq later tonight. Go read the article that says "We are Free." See the article above…It's going to be a great new year.

DAN STATES - a piece of reality that IN IRAQ as the currency dealers are stating yesterday there has been no change on the board yet – today has that change today – and today everything is closed you can’t buy dinar as its closed for the holiday – that is why I think we will see this next year the 1st or 2nd

TONY STATES - they are trying to make sure the rate is live in the Systems…we will see it - it is going to be a great day

DAN STATES - we wanted to share this info with you but we knew the majority of you guys wanted to know this is a day to be positive and we absolutely believe positively what we just told you (that’s my neck) its a day to be positive

TONY STATES - I actually said its time for me to stick my neck out and tell them what we are hearing and tell them what we are hearing! …I called a bunch of people & confirmed it, 3 letter agencies & people in Iraq. filtering down to all the other people….and IT IS GOOD NEWS; have a HAPPY DAY with your family!!!!
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:18 pm

"They in fact are celebrating over there..."

Troops gone?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bikertrash Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:20 pm

SOSDD

Bikertrash

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:24 pm

I think that running from gunfire might be misconstrued as partying sometimes.

bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:32 pm

Alchemist wrote:"They in fact are celebrating over there..."

Troops gone?

With our troops gone, many are probably scared to death and have the look of a deer in headlights..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:42 pm

bigdaddytim wrote:I think that running from gunfire might be misconstrued as partying sometimes.
Ya know..those bullets their shootin' off DO come down :shock:

‎"If you think the cost of success is high, wait until you get the bill for failure."
~Charlie Ragus
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:20 am

[quote="KAI"]BDT, To continue:

The cake is in the oven at 1263 degrees, the door is open on your 747,
review the security measures again tonight, with currency, things can change on a nanosecond. This roller coaster ride is over, my sister's mother-in-law's best friend's brother who knows someone at the UST was told by the assistant manager at the IMF that (this is hush hush) but get excited! Big news coming tonight... or tomorrow but for sure by Friday.
PTR CALL: " IMMINENT AND RIGHT HERE", 18 JAN 3973136183

PTR CALL: " IMMINENT AND RIGHT HERE", 18 JAN 761671673

PTR CALL: " IMMINENT AND RIGHT HERE", 18 JAN 203646764

PTR CALL: " IMMINENT AND RIGHT HERE", 18 JAN 858978640

bounce bounce bounce

lol!
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: