Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Interesting article
Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One. I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One. I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One.

2 posters

Go down

Would you like me to continue with this work as described in post?

Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One. I_vote_lcap8%Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One. I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One. I_vote_lcap35%Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One. I_vote_rcap 35% 
[ 13 ]
Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One. I_vote_lcap8%Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One. I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One. I_vote_lcap49%Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One. I_vote_rcap 49% 
[ 18 ]

Total Votes : 37

Poll closed

Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One. Empty Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One.

Post by Alchemist Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:48 pm

These are my major goals:

Fully vet the concept of a private area for members to vent and banter when needed as a result of failed intel. This would be a private area at Two (oom2.com). It would not affect anything else.

Getting Two going, populated and mods suitable to this forum. Many of the topics are all the things many complained about being here. Voting occured over the weekend there and the result was overwhelming in support for members to vote in their mods. The process needs to be developed, but basically, Miske approves candidates and members vote. I have suggested renewable term limits so that new folks have a chance and others can move on when necessary.

I also wish to assist the new mods as i did when i came on board at One. Further work maybe in generating other ideas, depending on my time.

It is eventually inevitable that i will move on in some manner. It is not my goal to retain my position as admin indefinately. To wit, i have attached my poll. Feel free to leave comments, 'bash,' praise, whatever...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One. Empty Re: Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One.

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:47 pm

I love these little polls here. Kind of like real life what with being an election year and all.

Thanks

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One. 2245507099Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One. 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One. Empty Re: Probably the last Alchy general opinion general poll, update to One about Two and feedback opportunity at One.

Post by Alchemist Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:10 pm

Very pleased folks are taking poll!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:17 pm

I do use polls as a way to make decisions, so your input is very valuable!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:43 pm

:bball:

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:50 am

I think it Awesome!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum